Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » understanding Jesus
Hello, guest
Name: eyeopener  •  Title: understanding Jesus  •  Date posted: 11/13/08 11:29
Q: There is nothing wrong in believing the NT regarding every possible respect. Should one like to study Jesus' history only according to the NT- it's OK. But even so, one must remember that Jesus was born a Jew, and he lived, died and was buried a Jew.
that is: understanding Jesus, even according to the NT, must take into account his Jewish background and the contemporary Jewish laws and customs. and that means studying all these as well. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/13/08 12:39
A: I agree , you need the Idioms, secret or double meanings , have the eye contact , see the hand jesters and in what context words are used along with a good understanding with those people of the times the Bible was written. It is silly to read that and ass spoke to Baalam, without questioning just who or what a ass is . My opinion is that many tribes , referred to women of other tribes with undesirable names and that still happens today. More so if she was looked upon as a prophetess by her own tribe and witch, by the tribe that used a degrading name as a description. With all that said, I also believe you can communicate with an animal to a certain degree. 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/13/08 15:10
A: Jesus was and is a real jew. He is not and was not however of judaism. judaism is not , in my opinion, of God. Why did Jesus spend 3 1/2 years trying daily to get judaism jews to leave their religion of man and traditions and go after them constantly and attack them if he was also like them and of them? That is how those of judaism get to hoodwink mankind into letting them rule. How the trinity god lovers have now turned over his world to those that murdered him. They get you to think Jesus was the same when in fact he was against this judaism to the point they murdered him for it. Of course they will say it was the romans who did it when the fact is, there is 4 different places where Pilate didn't want to kill Jesus but had no choice since Jerusalem was overrun with those of judaism. Jesus is a jew, God is a jew. And the bible was written about jews. However, judaism jews are not real jews. They in fact give real jews a bad name. Jesus did NOT follow the traditions of man and judaism. He was against judaism to the point he was murdered for it by those of judaism using the romans as their tool. Trust me, had they a law to kill Jesus they would have in a heartbeat. And one other thing, there is no difference in the judaism jews of today and those of 2000 years ago. They are the same souls who would kill him again if given the chance. 
Name: eyeopener  •  Date: 11/13/08 16:28
A: Hello, sonofjesus. WOW! I understand what you say, and i see you are a true believer of the NT - may God bless you! But saying what you have just said is explaining my point better than i can. Do you really think that the Romans would "obey" the Jews? If so, you have to study Roman history. Right, Jesus was a real Jew and he wanted, believed and struggled for changes in the social order, for all the good reasons. This is why the Jewish notables were after him. They did not like to lose their status, and Jesus was a real threat. And the Jewish supreme court (the Sanhedrin) sentenced him to death. But it had no official power to execute him. Unfortunately, the Roman sentenced him to death as well, since he claimed he is the King of the Jews - and according to the Roman law this was a most severe felony with one punishment only: death. And they had the official power to execute and so they did. Sorry, but you are wrong in another point: the Jewish legal system HAD a law according to which they could execute him. The fact that they went to Pilate and pushed him to kill Jesus is a clear evidence that they understood that they did not have the official power to kill him and that the Romans could not possibly be "a tool" of the Jews, any Jews. I mean: you have just contradicted your self.
Jewish sources testify that Jesus was a rabbinic student. That is: he really understood Judaism. This is why he tried to convince Jews to follow him, and many did. But think: could he have any success UNLESS he was speaking their languge and had the same culture? He did not have a new religion in mind but a social change. Do you, sonofjesus, think that all of his fellow Jews wanted to kill him? I don't. The notables that "hunted" him were severely exploiting the laymen as well. It was not easy to be a lay Jew in the times of Jesus. Most of the Jews in Jesus' time suffered just like Jesus did. He was one of the Jewish mass, not an outsider.
And I'm sorry to interupt the party, but Judaism never wanted or strived to rule the world or mankind. For the sake of understanding: Judaism is opposing any missionary activity, especially Jewish missionary activity. Jesus was not against Judaism; he believed he can "improve" Judaism. And he had enough reasons to see the changes' importance.
So I repeat: claiming that Jesus was against Judaism is exactly the reason to set the topic above. I wish you a good, serious study of Jesus' Jewish background and context. Only when you will know enough, you will understand your other mistake: you conclude your post by stating that the Judaism Jews of today are the same as those of 2000 years ago. Even when you read the NT you may see that the Judaism Jews were not "one and the same" 2000 uears ago. So: to what part of them do you mean? And: do you believe that the Judaism Jews today are all one and the same? Are all the Americans one and the same, for instance? Or the British/Arabs/French and so on?
Be well, true believer! 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/13/08 16:57
A: the passover was like Mecca is today. fact is, there was probably more judaism jews back then than there is today. And every year they would do a pilgrammage to their "mecca" and observe the passover. Pilate would not have been able to stop the rioting had the judaism jews gone off. Anyway, believe what you want. Don't care really. Just making a point. Of course, when you speak as I have you get called antisemite and other names right off the bat. Does anyone know what that word means anyway? semite? Abraham was a semite and those from him would also be semites. Arabs are semites. Judaism jews say they are, but are they? They say they are real jews, but are they? If you believe in a Jesus and his words, he says judaism jews are from Cain and thus not real jews since to be a real jew you must be from Abraham who was not from Cain but Seth. By the way, Jesus NEVER claimed to be king of the jews. They said he was and he stated that if they say so then they say so. NOWHERE does Jesus claim to be the king of jews or for that matter God as trinity god christians claim. Show me where Jesus stated that he was king of the jews? Show me where Jesus said he was God? Prove me wrong please. And as far as your "jewish sources". lol. Yeah, same jewish sources that say to be a real jew you have to come through the mother. Show me that law also by the way. Show me where God states to be a real jew you have to come through the mother?. please. Or the same sources that say Jesus was a rabbi. lol. yeah, same jewish sources that wrote the talmud which is judaism jew rabbis thoughts of the day added to a book to keep their religion from dying off. Fact is, again, there are less judaism jews of today then 2000 years ago. It's a dying religion which cannot change. All religions of this world are growing, trinity god religions, muslims, hindus, etc., except the religion of judaism. Why?
What I say and believe has nothing to do with "teachings" of man. I am not of this world's religions. I did not ask to know what I know and have been shown. I did not ask God to come to me. I did not go searching for God. What I say is not of my own accord. I speak the truth as shown to me over the years by God. If you do a search of all my comments on this forum you will see I do not say things according to the teachings of mankind. Call me psycho, call me nuts, call me whatever you want to call me, matters not. What is IS and what is going to be shall be. However, I have become tired of this system of things ruled by a group of people who are against Jesus. They say they are not, they say anything to make mankind believe them and their ways. However, God knows them, he knows their ways. he knows all. And his judgement shall be with mankind soon and those who rule man. I am just a person who speaks truth as I know it not from man, but from God. Take it or not, could care less. 
Name: eyeopener  •  Date: 11/13/08 18:14
A: good evening sonofjesus. Just to make myself clear: the very fact that the Notable Jews went to push Pilate to kill Jesus proves that they understood very well who ruled Judea and Jerusalem.
Yes, you are right; Jesus never claimed he is the King of the Jews. He just said: "you said so". Blieve it or not - it was enough. But what are historical study and facts, when one wants to enhance his belief and uses it as a tool of hate? Jesus preached against hate, am I wrong?
I'm sorry to iterupt again, but ever since the time of Ezra (10; 3. around 400 B.CE), it is a law that a child's religion is after his mother. You may reject the Bible, of course. But take care NOT to reject all of it, since there is a part of it that you rely on, as I see.
Jesus was a rabbinic student whether you like it or not. But you do have a poimt: there is no proof that he was an ordained Rabbi, and probably the title "Rabbi", used by his followers, meant "our leader, our master" (it's an Aramaic title).
Jesus never said he was god - right. Did i say he said so? I don't remember. But he said he is the son of god. In Jewish context this is an extremely severe felony. Here is the point to remind you again of the topic above.
As for the number of Jews today and in the time of Jesus - I can't find the numbers and documents. Can you? I mean, as one who demands "prove me" etc. you are well aware of the need to prove, ain't it?
I'm sorry but i probably missed some events. Judaism is dying? So apparently you miss only one point: there is no way to kill Judaism (although there are a lot of ways to kill Jews). The best experties the Judaism developed is to survive the most dangerous threats: the threats from inside (history tells us that the treats from the outside are no more than a passing shadow. Early Christianity survived the persecutions since it used the same technics). That is: even if Judaism might look a little weak, comparing to its past, it is not dying. You know why? Because it's not up tp it but a "must". Every creature survives because it wants to.
You said (qoute): " Abraham who was not from Cain but Seth". Is that real? i believe the Bible tells us that Abraham was from Sem (Shem, in the Hebrew Bible which is the source of Jesus' teaching, i guess).
Dear human being! Keep your belief! It might not take you too far, but a man has got to rely on something. Be well! 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/13/08 19:35
A: Hello sonofjesus and eyeopener
I must say that this is all old hat. All the same arguments, and I to have been shown, out side of religion. I to believe God has clued me in. Funny that is the way all Religions begin , isn't it?
For instance I had noted that in the beginning man and woman were not dressed and felt the need to have to hide from a God who knows them inside and out due to sin ( missing the mark ) . If it were a more educated group it may well have said "We need to ware clothing to protect our body from the ellement's or even possibly the el's ? And those el's or ellement's migh well include near by neighbors. Another thing that got my attention is the fact that the twins are of different fathers one of el and one of yah. Ok with all that said , spirit can divide as do some twins in the womb. In the case Cain and Able appear to be Paternal not identical twins.
Now you may or may not believe in a Trinity and it will not matter because I am just presenting and observation. I do know that Jewish men married out side the Jewish Nation . In my observation of a far more ancient belief system was in the case of reincarnation spirit divided and that came out in the movie "The Little Buddha " as well were you see that master born again and some of his aspects divided in three different children , one a female, note a Trinity.
If that were the case of Cain and Able you see one kill his self unknowingly i.e. self hatred . An odd concept but never the less an observation . 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/13/08 20:15
A: Note also there are four and possibly five different types of twins. There are Paternal, Maternal, identical, and mirror and I don't recall if what the other is called
Blessings to both of you, I also know there had been a study done with removing twins from each other at birth , and if that set happened to be one male and one female, they concluded that the female would become schizophrenic, but what they did not take into consideration was the spiritual attachment, one would have with the other even at vast miles between the two. One would pick up the thoughts or attributes of the other , and as has been proved may even hear the voice of the other from a distance . That would be more true with those entertaining a spiritual path. More prevalent with the female becoming like a radio receiver. 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/13/08 22:25
A: Neat thing about false gods, you can make them be as you want and think as you want. Want to say something is true that isn't...make a god up and say that god says it is true. That simple. Fact is, no one knows what Jesus was before he became known to mankind but a story of when he was 12 and how he debated for days with judaism jews in the temple. Other than that, you can make up all you want. The story of Ezra never has a command from God to make only those born of jewish mothers real jews. That was added on by man like everything else has been since. The story of Ezra was brought about because when her uncle went to the temple all those who remained there at the time were marrying those of false gods and being influenced away from the true God so he made them get rid of all their false god wives and marry only those who were jewish. It was NEVER made into a commandment by God. God never spoke to her uncle and told him to make a commandment to be this way. Fact is, judaism jews have created many tradtions over the eons which they say are of God yet he never says those traditions are of him. I can name a lot.
The thing is, no one wants to "understand" Jesus. You want to understand YOUR Jesus. It's like I always say, man doesn't ask questions pertaining to God, man ask answers they make look like questions. Everyone already has an answer to their questions they ask about God.
No one really wants to understand or know God. NO ONE! Sad state of humankind. No wonder we are collapsing all around this world. A Messiah comes forth and I guarantee you mankind would reject him and probably lock him up or kill him off if they could. guaranteed! Everyone has a messiah they think is to appear and if he is not what they want, then forget it. lol. Go make up your own huh. 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/13/08 22:31
A: eye, read 1Chronicles 1:1-1:28, it shows the lineage of Seth. Abraham was through Shem, but not till later on. You never read the bible have you? Seriously.
This is how mankind reads the bible- you read the ending first, piece around the beginning, then get taught the rest at your religious schools of thought. lol. Then you proclaim to know God. 
Name: eyeopener  •  Date: 11/14/08 14:30
A: Hi sonofjesus. You do confuse me: you say that (qoute) "you read the ending first, piece around the beginning". But a few lines before you speak in the name of 1Chronicles 1:1-1:28. Isn't it exactly in contrast to what you demand? Guess the orderly way to read the Bible (or any book) is from the start, that is: Genesis, in terms of the Bible, while Chronicles 1 and 2 are the last books in the bible, or am I wrong? And, sorry to disapoint you, I read the bible. But I also try to understand it in context, not as I personally want it to fit and complete my whims. so NO, I don't read the bible the way you do. I just read it.
And you are right - god never said the child's religion is after his mother. Smart people said so and they had the power to say and set the rules and laws accordingly. All my life i've been trying to understand their motives. Thanks to you, after all these years, now I understand. LOL? 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/14/08 23:38
A: Hello, sonof jesus,

You do and many others confuse me too.

You said before:
A- "2. Read his book. Start at page 1 and don't stop. Don't bounce around. Read his book like a novel"

{HIS book...God book ... the Bible for some, and, or the Gospels for others. God book should be THE perfect book, and do not hold any wrong information, or false stories or stories that teaches hate, and should not hold contradictions and errors, and does not leave any room for questioning or doubt. and according to that , ONLY the words of Moses and the laws, and ONLY the words of Jesus are what can be accepted as the words of God and the Holy Bible, but the rest from the books are not. }

B- "Jesus was and is a real jew. He is not and was not however of judaism. judaism is not , in my opinion, of God"
{That is 100% true} sonofjesus, You see, that I agree with you when you speak the truth.

Jews....are the tribe, the people. And Jesus is one of them, and so is Moses before Him.

Jewdaism... is A religion, the religion that the Jews priests made up and followed, after the time of Moses , and there is no religion without its books. The Bible was their book , and the Bible was put together from many books which many of them were written after the time of Moses, and that means, Moses religion was not Jewdaism, and He never knew the Bible which the jew after Him created, but He follow the teachings Of Abraham in believing in God as the only God , and He wrote the LAWS and [maybe some of] His stories of His time, and He did not write all the four books as some believed [Moses did not write "GENESIS".

Judith & sonofjesus , if know better please bring your findings supported by facts.

Jesus was a Jew, His religion is Jewdaism, His book is the Bible.
Jesus did read the Bible and He started with page [1], and then He went to read it all, and many times over, until He became a teacher [rabbi].
{YOU CALL ME A TEACHER.....FOR SO I AM.} J-13:13

Jesus was not a Christian. Christianity as a religion came after Jesus death , and started when the people of the churches sorted out what they found from books written about Him to make some of them their holy book [the Gospels] , and they contributed everything to God !!!, and burned many other books !!! , I think you all know this fact, and we should not forget the personal letters of Paul.
[ Judith... wrote notes on the contradictory statements of Paul verses Jesus.] And she think that she is the only one who discover this fact and wrotes about it !!!.

Dear Judith anyone who has a clear mind and read the Bible, and the Gospels and the letters of Paul [NOT AS NOVEL] will find TONS of contradictions and errors, and all what needed to find the truth is HONESTY & OPEN MIND.

That is exactly what happen before, when the stories of other men [as Joshua, Judges ...etc.] been put in the book besise Moses words and God's laws. Also there were chosen books and others not accepted, all desided by a bunch of rabbi !!! [Enoch , Josephus, etc.]....

One should ask himself "why God have to send Jesus...Did Moses and with all the laws , and the great miracles and all the support from God was not enough to bring the Jews and the israelis to the right truck, and was those who came after Moses , and there are many, done good job to promote God's words only, or they did promote their own by bringing the stories of the Jews and the Israelite, then try to fit it with God words ?"

Jewdaism and Christianity , are the religions which created by the rabbis and priests and bishops, because they chooses what they like , to make books which will serve them, and they controlled the masses by representing ALL what they made as holy bible & Gospels, and the word of God.

The words of Moses and Jesus are the words of God.
But not the words of paul , Joshua, Matthew, Amos, Mark, Ezekiel ...Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, who wrote a myth story:

1:4 And, looking, I saw a storm-wind coming out of the north, a great cloud with flames of fire coming after one another, and a bright light shining round about it and in the heart of it was something coloured like electrum.
1:5 And in the heart of it were the forms of four living beings. And this was what they were like; they had the form of a man.
1:6 And every one had four faces, and every one of them had four wings.
1:7 And their feet were straight feet; and the under sides of their feet were like the feet of oxen; and they were shining like polished brass.

Any one who believed that those words are from God is for sure out of his mind, those things are from the Hindu and the Persians and the far east religions and not from Moses and God teachings.

God bless you all. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/15/08 3:23
A: Hi, eyeopener,

I do agree with you when you said: " I read the bible. But I also try to understand it in context....."

There are two [2] different readers,
A- the one who just read and read and read, and accept what they read because they were told this book is good, and they accepted what they read as it is good.
{That is represented by our friend sonofjesus when he said: "Only one way to know him [God], through his book [the Bible]. Open to page one, and never stop reading. Read every "T" and "i" and dot. Don't miss one letter and read his book like a novel."}

NEVER STOP READING !!!, NEVER THINK, AND NEVER ASK QUESTION, AND DO NOT QUESTION WHAT YOU READ EVEN IF IT WAS WRONG.
It is not only sonofjesus does this kind of reading but the majorities of the people from all religions [ NO EXCEPTIONS] do the same, and there is three reasons for that:
First, they are blinded by their own faith,
Second, they are under the control of their leaders,
Third, They are not fit to use their own mind in logical way.

B- Then, there are those who read, but they stop when see things not right, and read it again to make sure about it, then while reading they go back again to see if the story which they are reading in every part of the books do not contradict each other, and when they are not sure about something they go to other books or ask other people who might have more knowledge in the subect.
Those people who read and make notes, and analyze every word and every phrase, and every book to make sure that they will come to the TRUTH.
THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO UNDERSTAND THE HOLY BOOKS.
Understanding these books are very important, that is if you understand first that what you accept is your road to HEAVEN OR HELL .
You are responsible for all what you do, and no one can save you, not Abraham nor Moses and even not Jesus and Muhammad.
M- 12:31 But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment.

ONE Careless word, and you judged for it, then what about thousands of careless words which you wrongly accepted as the words of God.

God bless you. 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/15/08 5:32
A: oh oh, the MIND-Fers are out in full force. Hey, look at me, I'm smarter than you and can prove it. lol. Eyeopener, here's a little tidbit psycho mumbo jumbo you might take to heart someday. It's about the word "BUT". Obviously no one ever told you what that word really means. Sort of like you sit next to someone you dislike and cross your leg away from that person or vice versa if you like them. It's a tell, a tell on words. BUT means...everything you say before it is a lie. That simple. take it or leave it. Here is you lie Eye~~~~~]And, sorry to disapoint you, I read the bible. But [~~~~sorry to pop your bubble BUT! hi ho
Brainiacs are easy marks. You are everywhere nowdays. Everyone knows more about than the other guy. always! lol. ME? Nah, I'm a dumb as they come. The dumber the better is my motto. You all win and I lose. 
Name: eyeopener  •  Date: 11/15/08 9:56
A: Hello all. I respect abd appreciate every human being and every opinion a person states. The debate here IS fruitful to me, and it does expose a lot of things. But (yes, BUT) with the permission of all the attendants, I don't see any reason to keep debating every thing BUT the tomb. It appears that some of us are deliberately leading the debate to different directions. The topic I posed above meant exclusively that the only way to treat the Tomb scientifically is to understand and know the contemporary Jewish burial laws and customs, whether or not it is/was Jesus' tomb.
Beliefs are not subject to debate. Excuse me friends - if you wish to debate the tomb I'm here for you. If you do not - I'm out. Thank you all anyway. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/15/08 21:07
A: Hello eyeopener
I second that motion. There are things about the tomb I would like to know.
I do not need to know that others have a dire need for name calling. 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/16/08 2:32
A: so, if Jesus was in a tomb and his body parts are found today, then wouldn't the scriptures and the prophets lie? Wouldn't God lie? Afterall, Jesus was only the third soul to be taken from this world still living according to scriptures. Yet, you know where his bones and tomb are today? hmmm. Who to believe? God or Man? 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/16/08 2:34
A: Sort of like the judaism jews say the wailing wall where they stand day in and day out and bob their heads up and down is part of Solomon's temple when Jesus said not one stone would remain. There again, who to believe? Jesus or man? hmmm. Tough choices. lol 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/16/08 17:08
A: Sonofjesus,

Here what you said:
"oh oh, the MIND-Fers are out in full force. Hey, look at me, I'm smarter than you and can prove it"

PLEASE PROVE IT.

Another silly thing which come from you:
"Eyeopener, here's a little tidbit psycho mumbo jumbo you might take to heart someday"

sonofjesus, you cannot prove that you are smarter than anyone here on this forums when you use the "psycho mumbo jumbo " words. First you should learn how to carry on with civilized , scientific and logical conversation.

"The dumber the better is my motto" . That is your philosophy sonofjesus, That is not smart , not at all, and it is yours alone.

God bless you. 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/16/08 17:42
A: wow Sam, you really are a trip. You lack the ability to tell when someone is pulling your leg and being real huh. All brainiacs lack this ablitiy. Take everything to heart and can't tell when someone is making a pun. It's OK Sam, I understand why your kind are the way they are. It's cool. I will from now on try and be nothing but serious all the time and stay away from sarcism. Just for you Sambo. lol 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/16/08 23:40
A: Hello Judith,

You said:
"There are things about the tomb I would like to know"

Going back to read from the site of " Jesus family tomb", the evidence...the probability, here what was written:

"When a tomb holding ossuaries with the names Jesus, Mary, Mary Magdalene, Judah, Yose and Matthew was discovered in 1980, its implications were quickly disregarded and the findings stowed away. It simply couldn't be the same Jesus mentioned in the Bible, may said - or at least they didn't want it to be. "
{THEY DIDN'T WANT IT TO BE.}

The points which I would like to highlight, are:
A- " its implications ."
The finding of the tomb , as the finding of the Gospel of Judas and others, will have a profound negative effect on the churches status, and it might turn of their teaching for 2000 years upside down, and creates many question marks in regard to the Gospel itself and the truth of it is information.

B- "disregarded and the findings stowed away".
Three groops were involved in this drama.
1-The groop that makes the findings, and where supported by , Archeologist, Statistician , Forensics , Professors etc. Those people they depend on facts and science, as their guide for finding the truth.

2- The groop that reject the finding, and it is not a surprise, they did reject the Gospel of Judas before, which change the status of Mary Magdalene from a WHORE to the FAVORITE DISCIPLE, and the Gospel of Mary [Mary Magdalene] :
----- " Some scholars believe that the Gospel of Mary was purposely kept hidden by the Church because it reveals a suspicious favoritism towards Mary Magdalene and information about the relationship between Mary and Jesus that has previously been kept unknown."
KEPT HIDDEN BY THE CHURCH,
Popes, Bishops, Revs, and they are supported by their blinded followers, Those are the second groop.

3- This groop are of two parties:
The Jews, who were happy that at last they found the tomb and Jesus bones, which prove that the Christians were wrong about Jesus, and Jesus is not the son of God, or God.
The Israelite, who were happy from inside for the findings, but who could not dare to carry on or to help, or to let scientist go for more research, because they cannot afford to lose the support and love of the churches and their people, and their governments which came to enjoy only for few years, after more than 1900 years of hates and suppressions.

All the discussions about Jesus tomb were between the Jews and the Christians:
The Jews who believe that Jesus is a false prophet, and they never changed today.
The Christians who believe in Jesus as son of God or God. !!!
Both on the very oppsite sides, they do discuss Jesus and His tomb.

While there are those others [the Muslims] who believe in Jesus as a prophet, but the Jews and the Christians refuse to listen to them, and both they claim them wrong, it is not a surprise, after reading "KEPT HIDDEN BY THE CHURCH" and a lot more.

Dear Judith, The tomb been found and it is the real thing, but the truth about Jesus last days and His death are more important things to look for, And you will not find the truth by going to the churches or synagogue, but by searching all the books who brought His stories, the four Gospels and the many other Gospels and the Quran.
By eliminating any for no good reason, then you are doing what the churches and the synagogues been doing for the last 2000 years. Both always try to hide the truth.

The Gospels wrote: "HE WAS RECEIVED UP INTO HEAVEN AND SAT DOWN AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD......WHILE HE WAS BLESSING THEM, HE PARTED FROM THEM AND WAS CARRIED UP INTO HEAVEN"

Jesus tomb proves them wrong. He was burried in the holy city of Jerusalem.

Now, let me bring these stories from the Gospels:

John 20:1 Mary Magdalene. ALONE [ONE woman], first visited the tomb. It was still dark. She found the stone rolled away.
[THE STONE ROLLED AWAY]

Matthew 28:1-2 It was Mary Magdaline and another Mary[TWO women] who visited the tomb. It was dawn. They found the tomb still covered: thereupon an angel rolled back the stone.
[TOMB STILL COVERED.. (ONE ANGEL MOVED THE STONE]

Mark 16:1-4 The visitors were Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, Johanna, and an undetermined number of other women [NOT ONE OR TWO BUT MANY women]. They found the stone rolled back.
[THE STONE ROLLED BACK]

John 20:8-9 The disciples did not know or understand that Jesus was to rise from the dead !!!.

Luke 14:6-8: Matthew 20:17-19. 27:63-64: Mark 8:31, 10:34 Jesus had carefully explained to them. in simple terms. that this was to happen [HERE THEY DID NOT MENTION WHAT HAPPEN TO JESUS !!!]. Even Jesus's enemies understood the prophecy of the Resurrection.

Matthew 28:2.5: Mark 11 [???]:5-6 Immediately upon visiting Jesus's tomb. the women met one young man or angel [ONE MAN OR ANGEL]. who addressed them.

Luke 24:4-5 The women encountered two young men or angels [TWO MEN OR ANGELS].

John 20:8-12 Mary Magdalene met two angels [TWO ANGELS], but only later, after the disciples had examined the tomb and found it empty.

Mark 16:1,8 Mary Magdalene, Mary and Salome. discovering that Jesus had risen from death. fled in fear and said nothing to anyone [SAID NOTHING TO ANYONE !!!].

Luke 24:8-9 Mary Magdalene, Mary. Johanna and other women. discovering this, returned and reported to the apostles.[REPORTED TO THE APOSTLES]

Matthew 28:9 The women saw Jesus on their way back to report to the disciples.[SAW JESUS]

Luke 24:9,22-23 The women apparently did not see Jesus. [DID NOT SEE JESUS]

Matthew 28:1,9 Mary Magdalene obviously recognized Jesus when she first saw him after the Resurrection.
[RECOGNIZED HIM]

John 20:14 She did not recognize him. [DID NOT RECOGNIZE HIM !!!]

Matthew 28:16-17 After the Resurrection. Jesus first appeared to the disciples in Galilee. [FIRST APPEARED ...IN GALILEE]
Luke 24:33.36 He first appeared to them in Jerusalem. [FIRST APPEARED...IN JERUSALEM]

No one saw Jesus lifted up to heaven and no one saw jesus sitting at the right hand of God, and the many different stories about Jesus which been told here are false.
They gave us a picture about Jesus, filled with pain and blood and scars, but Jesus after His Disappearance , He came back and show them his hand and feet and body, that no harm done to Him.

“See My hands and My feet, THAT IS MYSELF; touch Me and see, FOR A SPIRIT DOES NOT HAVE FLESH AND BONES as you see that I have.”

WAS JESUS CRUCIFIED?.
Before answering this question, let us look at the power that God gave Jesus, (I can do nothing on My own initiative- so it is God power), the power that no one had before Him or after Him.

RAISING THE DEAD... VANISHING...TRANSFIGURED HIMSELF....CONTROL THE FISH IN THE SEA...TURNING A CLAY INTO A LIVING BIRD...STANDING AND WALKING WITH HIS DISCIPLES AND THEY DO NOT RECOGNIZE HIM, AND THE COUNTLESS OF OTHER MIRACLES.
A- It is possible that He might vanished when surrounded by His enemies?,
B- It is possible that God sent an angel to replace Him, or Jesus Himself created one that looks like Him?, (it happen before)
C- If the story about seeing Mary Magdalene first and alone is correct, Is that means that He showed Himself to the one who worried about Him most (specially if she is His wife and had a son), and the chosen one whom He trusted to keep His secrets?.

As for me I do believe in the miracles that God gave to His messengers, and from that I will accept the Idea of Jesus giving another great miracle. God will support His messengers and will never let them down, and we saw that happen time after time in the history of the prophets from Noah to Moses.

The Quran story:
4:157 And [for] their saying, “Indeed, we have killed the MESSIAH, JESUS, the son of Mary, THE MESSENGER OF GOD.” And THEY DID NOT KILL HIM, NOR DID THEY CRUCIFY HIM; but another WAS MADE TO RESEMBLE HIM * TO THEM.
And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except THE FOLLOWING OF ASSUMPTION . And they did not kill Him, FOR CERTAIN.

DIFFER....DOUBT....ASSUMPTION, all that is true, many different stories, and today they differ in opinion about Jesus last days, and the doubt came after the new discoveries.

A person who is looking for the truth, first he should open his heart and his mind, otherwise he is kidding himself.

God bless you. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD