Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » the story must continue
Hello, guest
Name: mjva  •  Title: the story must continue  •  Date posted: 03/06/07 8:56
Q: This is history. There may be unknown truths here and we need to encourage Simcha and all the others and new (even skeptics) experts to continue this work. We need to get the IAA to allow the DNA of the bones and do swabs on the other ossuaries. This needs to be followed up. There is physical evidence of something - don't drop the ball now Simcha. You can find funds somewhere. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 09/12/09 12:53
A: .

Saturday September 12th 2009

The post above is dated 2007. Never too late to respond, is my motto.

So, yes, Mjva, thank you for the title you gave this page. It is a good title. The story does go on.

Today's bit of the story is this :

I have just read Dr. Tabor's update on the convolutions of the trial regarding the James ossuary. He gives a link to a Jerusalem Post article, by Matthew Kalman. He is the writer who has reported on the trial from its beginning.

The article is not easy to follow.

I pasted it into a Word document and used colour for the various names (there are so many). After reading the article many times, I finally have a feel for the convolutions and the efforts by the IAA (Israel Antiquities Authority) (and by Dr. Tabor) to help us simple readers to navigate through the layers of sensational reports and the responsible statements.

One can get a handle on who said what and who is BS-ing.
It takes a type of reading that is as rough as some extreme sports.
Yup, reading is an extreme sport. That's what I say.

Paste Kalman's Jerusalem Post article into a Word document, put each name in a different colour, re-read the article until you get a feel for who said what and when, and slowly the clarity comes.

For an article that is a good 'guide' to the history of the James Ossuary Trial, read Dr. Tabor's Sept 10th 2009 blog entitled
'James Ossuary In The News Again', at
http://jamestabor.com/blog/

The link for the Kalman article is included there as well.

Happy reading.

Indie

Name: sam  •  Date: 09/16/09 22:50
A: Dear Indie ,

The finding of Jesus family tomb, and other findings became just a subject to keep people away from the real truth of Jesus and His mission and His teaching, and it is like mary-go-round. We need only Jesus words to come to the truth, since the tomb and the other writing will not help except adding more historical records.
The number one question about Jesus is, “is Jesus God or prophet ?”.

In the last few days, I spent many hours going through the ‘jamestabor/blog’, and the ‘debates/antiquities -trial’, those are very interesting subject to read, but the question is, : “with all the millions of pages which been written in the last 2000 years from the time of Paul and John to this day in regard to Jesus and His life, and His family will bring anything with to come to the truth, or the truth is only found by Jesus words Himself and by the words of those who walked with Him, those the one who do not seek a position or benefits, as [Paul & the churches after him]?.

Mat-21:9-11 The crowds going ahead of Him, and those who followed, were shouting...... and the crowds were saying, “THIS IS THE PROPHET JESUS, from Nazareth in Galilee.”

That happen long before when Paul claimed and for the first time that Jesus is the son of God.

So Jesus said, “WHEN YOU LIFT UP THE SON OF MAN, THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM HE, AND I DO NOTHING ON MY OWN INITIATIVE, BUT I SPEAK THESE THINGS AS THE FATHER TAUGHT ME. John 8:28

But the churches far away from the holy land spent 80 years to create a new formula for Jesus, and after His death by 325 years, the bishops with the help of the Roman emperor came to divide God to three persons (!!!), then put the three person together to make Jesus the God.

The first commandment , “YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER gods BEFORE ME.”

Jesus said, “THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD.”
......JESUS SPENT THE WHOLE NIGHT IN PRAYER TO GOD.....
“why do you call Me good? NO ONE IS GOOD EXCEPT GOD ALONE.”

The churches always tried to update the trinity formula by new formula and new explanation to make Jesus a God !!!.

“Some deny that the doctrine that developed in the fourth century [the trinity] was based on Christian ideas, and hold instead that it was a deviation from early Christian teaching on the nature of God[10] or even that it was borrowed from a pre-Christian conception of a divine trinity held by Plato (428/427 – 348/347 BC. “

BUT:
“Mary possesses a unique relationship with ALL THREE PERSONS OF THE TRINITY, ......SHE WAS CHOSEN BY GOD THE FATHER TO BE THE MOTHER OF HIS SON [!!!}; GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT CHOSE HER TO BE HIS VIRGINAL SPOUSE [!!!], .....AND GOD THE SON CHOSE HER TO BE HIS MOTHER [!!!!!!]. catholic / popes and saints
Q -1 How did they find out ?
2 Did Jesus mentioned such a thing ?
3 Can anyone tell where I can find in the holy books where Jesus said that God is made of three persons.

Jesus and His followers were telling the truth, but Paul and the bishops of Rome and the churches created lies, and you can easy see these lies in every writing, those which repeated by the Christians themselves for the last 2000 years.

Who created the black room for confession ?. Are those who confessed to a priest about their crime and wrong doing are saved ?, and what about the priest who hide the crimes and the wrong doings of the people, hiding the truth, is a partner in crime ?.

Jesus came to earth in the same way as every human on this earth, and He died and buried on earth in the same way, and His soul will be received by His Creator our God in the same way as of all the souls of the mankind.

Luke 24:51-53 ......was carried up into heaven......and they after WORSHIP HIM.....and were continually in the temple PRAISING GOD.

!!! If Jesus been worshiped , that means He is God, and praising God “for what?”, since Jesus is the God !!!.

I read,

“Wescott &Hort, to this day, draw the ire and condemnation of more conservative Christian believers as “INFIDELS” who attempted to CHANGE THE TEXT OF GOD’S WORDS.....
I [PESKY] just did a Google search “W&H” and most.....to proving that these amazing scholars were basically involved in a “PLOT FROM HELL TO DESTROY GOD’S TRUTH”

INDIE, I THINK WESCOTT & HORT & PESKY THEY ARE DOING THE SAME THING IN CHANGING GOD’S WORDS AND DESTROYING GOD’S TRUTH. What you think.

---”The RSV New Testament was published in 1946-the year of my birth [Pesky]. It was roundly condemned as the “DEVIL’S BIBLE” and actual book burnings were repeated....”

Nothing new, and the history of Christianity full of stories from burning of what they call holy books and burning people alive too.
Are these books really holy and are they in full, the words of God?.

“A GOD OR A FAITH SYSTEM THAT HAS TO BE DEFENDED DAILY IS FINALLY NO GOD OR A FAITH SYSTEM AT ALL.........THE ESSENCE OF CHRIST WAS CONFUSED WITH THE FORM IN WHICH THAT ESSENCE WAS COMMUNICATED.....GOD WHO CAN BE KILLED OUGHT TO BE KILLED.” Bishop J.S. Spong.

Those are the words of whom knows well, and understand what he read.

I know that the holy books stories are written by people with little scientific knowledge, and their stories been accepted as facts while they are false, and for many centuries, but I wonder how people with the education and the knowledge of 21st century still holding and accepting to believe blindly in all what is written in the old time without using the common sence and the logic.
Those who believe today, that the devil tempted Jesus [the whole story], and Jesus was lifted into heaven and sat at the right hand of God, they are no different in mentality than those who tell the story, even they know that God’s world at that time was limited to our earth and the stars above it, and of an age of few thousand years, while God’s world today is known to be of 35 billion trillions stars like our sun, and of and of around 17-20 billion years old.
No one ever saw God , or can reach God or see God and be alive [in the Bible], and no one knows where God reside by going to the Bible, But the Quran the only holy book mentioned about God’ throne:

Q -2:255 Allah [God] , there is no deity except HIM, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of all existence.....T HIM belongs whatever in the heavens and whatever is on earth.......HIS THRONE [Kursi] EXTENDS OVER THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH, and their preservation tires HIM not, and HE is the Most High , the Most Great.

In going to the “Christian sects”site, I found some interesting statistics about the Christian:
49% of Scandinavian, 13% of central and south America do not believe in God, and the numbers are growing.

God bless you Indie. 
Name: vvk  •  Date: 10/11/09 4:57
A: Yes , the story must continue, seem like time go by, less people visit this website, continue to discus these all my friends.
Thank Youl. 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 12/14/13 19:20
Saturday December 14th 2013

Hello this quiet place. I don't care that it is quiet. I enjoy returning here when I can.

If the Talpiot bone boxes were able to sit, in the quiet, for 19 centuries, that quiet did not make their existence any less real.

The quiet on this site does not make it any less real to me.

On this day, in Quebec, Canada, it is minus 18 degrees below freezing.
Burrr. Cold.

Another shooting has happened in Colorado.

The world has lost a GIANT : NELSON MANDELA,

When Jesus said that the children of men would do greater works than he ever did, I believe Jesus might have had in mind the works of such as Nelson Mandela.

I will set my alarm to wake me at 1h45 a.m., so I can watch on the tv the transmission from South Africa of his burial. By 2 a.m. my part of the North American Continent will be in the process of getting a foot of quiet snow, the first real layer of our winter blanket..

When the sun returns in a day or two, to reflect off of the snow, the darkness of November will seem gone and things will seem bright again.

Last night, on Canadian TV, I watch an hour long Christmas Special of the Canadian singers known as "The Canadian Tenors". Taped it for my Mum to watch later.

The country to the south of my country, the U.S., is talking about its latest school shooting, alas. I pray for a world where adults will create a work-week that allows them to spend more time with children. Children need to just "hang out" more with adults. Children need to "hang out" less with those of their own age.

That's my 'Oracle' for the year 2013. :)

Dear God, continue to watch over all your children.

May we each reach out to others with kindness at every opportunity.

Sam, peace to you and yours.

Indie

p.s.

Part of a Christmas song :

"I wonder as I wander
Out under the sky
How these men, our Saviours
Did come forth to die

For poor lonely people
Like you and like I
I wonder as I wander
Out under the sky. ..."

Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 12/14/13 19:42

... 'the song in the previous post, continued:

Mandiba, did you know
When they locked you away
You would be a President
On a far distant day ?

Mandiba, do you know
Now that you are gone
The whole world is singing
Your Name in its songs ?

Tomorrow, on Son Day
They will lay you to rest
In your village, midst the hills
That made you the best.

Mandiba, do you want for any wee thing?
A star in the sky or a bird on the wing?
Or all of God’s Angels in heaven to sing?
Then surely it could be, for your were a King.

Name: sam  •  Date: 01/09/14 19:36
A: Dear Indie,

Peace to you and yours too. Wish you and your family all the best for the year 2014, may God bless you all.

We had a rough winter here and hardly we go out. I turned 76 yesterday, and with my wife we enjoy a dinner out.

I alway think of you as a friend, and I do thank you for sharing your time and thoughts with me and the others on this site.

God bless you . 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD