Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » mtdna haplotypes?
Hello, guest
Name: nightengale79  •  Title: mtdna haplotypes?  •  Date posted: 03/06/07 18:46
Q: What were the mtdna haplotypes of the bones found in the tomb? Curious genealogists would like to know. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 07/07/11 14:22
A: .

July 7th 2011

In early March of 2007, over four years ago, someone asked a question about mitochondrial DNA haplotypes.

The question went unanswered. I do not know the answer to the question.

My point?

This forum has 18 pages of possible discussion titles.

It is possible to find, in those 18 pages of discussion titles, at least 5 pages that your remarks might fit under.

Some of the recent discussions do not need an entirely new discussion title and discussion page.

Creating an new discussion page, simply to put on view an element of response in an ongoing exchange reminds me of something: when I was in CE1 (Grade 3), the teacher tapped my knukle with her pen and said : "No, no, no : put a hyphen in that word up on this line, then go to a new line. LOOK! You are waisting a full centimeter of space at the end of that line! Don't waste paper.

If my Grade 3 teacher saw how you create new discussion titles and new discussion pages every 5 minutes, she would scold you and say : don't waste cyber space.

Hi Sam! Hi Vkk. I'm on holidays. Youpie!!! And, thanks for your prayers, Sam, I have a contract in a few weeks. Double youpie!!!

How am I spending my first days of summer vacation, you might want to know? Shredding paper. My family has informed me that I need to get rid of my boxes, or it will take my boxes out to the trash. So, I visit my flowers, I shred. I go for a swim, I shred. I put on a washing and eat a meal, I shred.

Then we're going to wash walls and paint them and clean carpets.

We are simplifying and clearing our living environment.

We're in a zen zone, so to speak. :)

Or, I am at least. When those papers descend into the shreder, I feel my being becoming lighter, cleaner, clearer. Do I reread? A little. But most of what is on those old papers I know and will not forget unless my brain physically begins to lose its memory.

Sam, say a prayer for my Mum, okay?

Summer time, as the song says, the living is easy.

Peace.

Indie

Name: sam  •  Date: 07/10/11 14:20
A: Hello, Dear Indie,

God bless your Mom Indie, and I will pray for her.
I wish you and your family all the best, health, happines and good luck.

I am glad that you got a contract, and that is a great news for me, because I never stopped thinking about it , since you mention it in your previous post.

In the next few weeks try enjoy the summer as much as YOU DO NOT ENJOY SHREDDING oldpaper, and others which you have to do 'like it or not'.

July 7, or 7/7 is my wife birthday, and we did spent a beautiful day in "Niagra falls", and the weather was ferfect.

If it happen and you visited Mississauge, I promise we will take there.

Keep in touch.

God bless your Mom , Indie

sam 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD