Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » how does one know if he or she has the blood line of Jesus
Hello, guest
Name: jannetteboucher  •  Title: how does one know if he or she has the blood line of Jesus  •  Date posted: 07/01/08 20:33
Q: how does one know??/ 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Judith  •  Date: 07/01/08 23:32
A: Hello jannette
If Jesus did have family that lived on to have children of their own , he would be like a modern day Abraham ....The father of many nations. I would not worry about it after 2,000 year near everyone would be related 
Name: Sassy  •  Date: 07/02/08 21:02
A: Yes Judith, you're likely right - we'd all be related in some way!

Of course, it also depends on which Jesus one thinks they are related to - Jesus the Nazarene, the India Jesus (has a tomb there), the Egyptian Jesus or the Japanese Jesus (has a tomb there as well). 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 07/03/08 5:24
A: Hello again Sassy
What if Jesus was all those you mentioned? All things to all people !
Sense I have seen a bi locater ( i.e. Jewish Kabbalist ) I do not see why he could not have appeared in all those places.
I was listening to Deepak Choprah on a CD , I heard his voice , his accent and what he was saying. I had laid down to do the meditation he was speaking of and saw that Jewish man . When I confronted him in person about him appearing in my living room he said "Funny how that happens isn't it?" Yes he did appear and that is called bi location. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 07/04/08 18:17
A: Judith,
Was he Jesus.? I can believe you.I've been visited by Mary,his mother. 
Name: Olive Tree  •  Date: 08/19/08 22:41
A: Maybe the relatives of Jesus would be different, unique, have special gifts? Maybe there would be a strong connection between the Spirit of Jesus and themselves? Just pondering. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 08/23/08 8:22
A: Hello Panluna
It is hard to say, but I met him and he is an acupuncturist, who also studied Herbology and Remedys. As far as bi location , my sister said she saw me on the other side of the continent. I just laughed because as far as I knew I was in bed asleep.
He did how ever imply that he was Jesus , but then many have. 
Name: plantman13  •  Date: 08/24/08 20:55
A: Yeshua bar Yusuf was an Essene who broke with the main group. The difference between the various sects of Judahism in those days was the particular counting of time which would indicate when YHWH would destroy the Romans and put the Jews in their place as rulers of the world. (much like christians today who look for a similar occurance with the "second coming"). He told his followers this would happen within their lifetimes...it didn't. His time count was incorrect. In 70 AD all the timecounters found their theories to be wrong when the Romans destroyed the Temple and dispersed the rebels they did not kill. Later, the Romans hijacked christianity and made it the war religion it is today.
Why would you want to be related to that legacy? What difference would it make if you were? 
Name: Enron  •  Date: 01/10/09 12:24
A: There are several important points about identifying a bloodline from Jesus. First and obvious that he married and sired children. Second, DNA would reveal his own origins. Was he Hebrew? Indo-Asian? European? Did he have the Cohenism marker of a Jewish priest descended from Aaron? Does his DNA match the Shroud of Turin? With the DNA of Jesus, members of his family might also be identified, such as answering if he is the line as the ancient pharaohs.

I read two books that talk about the DNA of Jesus and the above questions. They are 'Jesus in Kashmir The Lost Tomb' and 'Roza Bal The Tomb of Jesus'. Both were written by Sue Olsson. In 'Roza Bal" in the last section she published her own DNA and the DNA of the apostle Luke that was recently recovered from one of his teeth. They were a near perfect match, indicating they shared a common relative some time in the past. Olsson used this technique to demonstrate how easy it would be to identify Jesus descendents from the same era. Olsson believes the tomb in Kashmir is Jesus, and presents very convincing evidence. DNA was recovered from the Talpiot ossuary but only from a few remaining bone fragments scattered in the corners. No telling who they belonged to. I hope the work continues about Talpiot and about Kashmir. The truth is out there somewhere. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD