Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » does Jesus dna match Joseph's? plus proof of God!
Hello, guest
Name: jesusman  •  Title: does Jesus dna match Joseph's? plus proof of God!  •  Date posted: 03/06/07 2:06
Q: it seems they avoid talking about comparing dna of Joseph and Jesus and either way Today I have made you my Son or Holy Spirit since what is dna and what is Soul and Spirit

Proof of God: we are ABLE to speak an abundant language in which we express joy and other expressions being more then pressure waves.

If we are ABLE to speak an abundant language then we came from someone who is ABLE to speak an abundant language because how would we be ABLE if the ability to speak an abundant language was non existant... someone has to have given us the ability to speak an abundant language for if that ability did not exist then how would we be able from not being able... Our ability to speak an abundant language came from the gift of this ability... ABLE is true while UNABLE cannot pass down the ability to speak an abundant language. Therefore the only way we could have gained this ability is from someone who is ABLE... and from UNABLE does not bring forth ABLE! 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: jesusman  •  Date: 03/06/07 2:09
A: reveal the dna of Joseph and Jesus if you have it and if not then tell us so rather then try to keep viewers tuned into your film and instead share the light of truth!

Able to speak an abundant language is a gift from someone who is able and unable to speak an abundant language cannot bring forth Able to speak an abundant language... 
Name: jesusman  •  Date: 03/06/07 2:39
A: God bless you! 
Name: ionerice  •  Date: 03/06/07 16:37
A: Jesus’ daddy was a Ghost who has no DNA.

Jesus wasn’t related to Joseph by blood, therefore DNA testing is irrelevant.

What in the name of God is an abundant language? 
Name: hbic3  •  Date: 03/09/07 14:00
A: I found this a problem too. They claimed to be able to extract mtdna from the debris in the ossuries, but they did not compare all them to each other, only the "Jesus" to the "Mariamne" to find that they were "probably" not maternally related. This means nothing as far as determining whether these two people were related at all. And it certainly doesn't determine that they were probably married.
I have a problem with the testing of this "dna". There are too many contaminents in the debris in the bone box to determine if what they have is entirely human, or plant or animal.

I think they did a good job putting this documentary together, and on the surface, their science looks good, but there are too many problems with it. 
Name: golfdane  •  Date: 03/09/07 15:25
A: "Jesus’ daddy was a Ghost who has no DNA."

LOL

We receive half our chromosomes from the father and half from the mother. No chromosomes from the father, and you have what???

Nothing.......

If mother supplies both, it's called cloning, which would be another woman.... 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 01/07/08 5:22
A: Hello to you.

I am new to the forum (3 days). This thread made me giggle.
Thank you. Some threads are so serious.
This one was fun to read.

Can you tell me this : have any of the threads spoken of the possibility that Joseph was a stone cutter? Not a carpenter?

Indie Anna in Quebec Canada 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 01/07/08 12:31
A: P.S. to previous post : T r e e s verses R o c k s

Regarding my question " Was Joseph a stone cutter?" , my thought is as follows :

I come from a land of trees.
Canada's Indians were, are, a people of the forest.
We make everything from the tree.

But, I was in Palestine in 1980.
It is a land of rock.
The archaeological sites around the lake of Tiberiad
(the " Sea of Galilee " ) show homes made with
blocs of rock. Rock is to Israel what the tree is
to Canadians.

Also, I hear now that historians see that the towns around
Lake Tiberiad were booming in the first century.
The construction work force drew stone cutters and
masons from all around the Mediteranean basin.

If Joseph was a stone cutter, and not a carpenter,
would it not be logical to assume that he took his
eldest son to work with him and that the two
were exposed to an international work-place atmosphere?

In fact, though the characters on the bone boxes are Arameic,
the spelling form of at least 3 of the name seem to be
bilingual :

Arameic-Latin : Maria
Arameic-Greek : Miryamne
Arameic-Greek : Jose

Was this family multicultural from the get-go?
Was Maria's name always Maria? Never Myriam?

If Joseph was a stone cutter, not a carpenter,
the Bible verse " You are Simon-Peter and upon this r o c k
I will build my kingdom " has experiential meaning.

The Jesus teaching come from a mind of a person who used
his hands, a person who was mechanial, a person who had
a lot of dexterity. He could teach a single principle, it seems,
without drawing on the physical world he touched with his hands.

Anyone with a mechanical father, anyone with a mother who sews, or fashions things with her hands, can feel how mechanical Jesus was.
If his ministry began at age 30, Jesus easily had 15 years of experience
working at the trade his father practiced : that of stone cutter, mason.

Indie 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 01/07/08 17:22
A: I believe that Jesus traveled a great deal of time with his Uncle Joseph of Aramathea (Mary's uncle) and could have been exposed to a multi-lingual atmosphere.He was a Jewish Rabbi (teacher) who studied the Kabbalah, a mystical faith system ,among other possible careers.Aramaic was commonly used at that time.It's still in use today but it is not as common as it once was.

This is one of the older threads and there were several other tombs filled with ossuaries in the same vicinity.They were unexamined and still remain intact.As far as I know there was no DNA testing on Joseph because they have not located his ossuary.Finding these tombs prove that these Bible people really existed.I'm sure alot more will be uncovered.I think I'll catch up with Dr.Tabor's blog and find out what's going on. 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 01/07/08 22:12
A: Panluna,

Hi. Yes, I think Joseph of A was possibly an influence in the lives of the family of Jesus. I hadn't thought of that really much.

But it makes sense.

If you read some of Doctor Tabor's web pages, it helps that to know that he ping-pongs, like all exegete do, from Mark to Mt and Lk together, and then from Mc to Jn in a separate vein. Then he wraps up in his conclusions, speaking of all 4. Typical pattern of exegetes in this kind of text analysis.

Indie 
Name: Anchorite  •  Date: 02/02/08 2:29
A: Ping Pong Language...

WORDS ARE POLISHED AIR

crazy gander
mean meander
praises pander
sayings slander

baited banter
craving canter
alternating rants
enchant her