Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Without religions, how this world be???
Hello, guest
Name: vvk  •  Title: Without religions, how this world be???  •  Date posted: 02/10/08 8:37
Q: Any of us will have a chance to know about our religions when we pass away. true or not, right or wrong, nothing exist or ete, we will know all.
And how do You think , if no religious in this world, how it would be??
apreciated for Your commending. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 02/10/08 17:23
A: .

A song

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 02/10/08 18:56
A: Wk,
The SOUL would still survive. And so would all the life forms in the Universe.When we name "IT"we claim "IT"or at least explain "IT". It's the "WORD" that gives definitions and communication.Then everyone gets their own ideas and that's partly what wars are about. 
Name: vvk  •  Date: 02/11/08 4:27
A: Hi Indie Anna and Panluna.
The song is great, but sound like none religions authur.
The soul would still survive. You are right, because of soul doesn't have matirial body, it's never appear or disappear, old or young, big or small...
therefore it's survive always.
But with me religion is very importance with this world. Because of a lot of people they're willing to do some thing, for love, for beleive, for sharing,for fare,even their life get in dangrous stilation .never for money. They like to work to help out for believe,poor, contagious, sickness,people,... they don't fear any trouble .( like a group of Chistian go to Aghranistan,or the nonk get killed in Somalia ,,, much more and more
And without religion, some people can do any thing as bad as they could, if no evidence or withness, they don't care about anything,
With me religion even true or not, It's still a big help for human world develope in time (goes with science), and regious people don't feel much fear when they get no cure sickness, or get in closer to their death time....
Thank You for Your post
(I'm not English speaker might have a lot of mistake in writing) 
Name: sam  •  Date: 02/11/08 20:51
A: Hi vvk,

Do not worry about your English. When we answer you that means we understand you, and that is all what it matter.
My English, if it looks sometimes, somewhat acceptable, that is because I got the help from my DICTIONARY , THESAURUS, AND WORD PERFECT, and without them many, many words "speled", " uncorrectly."
I found from the word ferfect that I did not write thes word correctly. the first should be "SPELLED", and the other "INCORRECTLY". IN and not UN.
Take your time, and day by day you will improve you language. it need practice and pasion (the word perfect show that passion had (2) SS. )

I did write many time on this forums about the RELIGIONS and the PEOPLE who follow THEM. The religion as teachings came to us by words written by people who lived in the age where sciences where hardly used and myths were the normal way, and accepted as the truth.

We are living in the 21st century, and people when they read those books (the holy book) , at least they should recognize the truth from the false and use the science and logic to separate the fact from the myths.

Sorry to see that most people in regard to the religion are blind. and the religion are not used as suppose to be for the benefit of ALL THE HUMAN RACE, but for the benefit of THE INDIVISUALS & GROUP OF PEOPLE.

The only way to achieve love & peace on this earth, is to go back to the books and understand what the written words meant. Jesus said:
"...YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF"
That is ALL your neighbor , regardles of what their belive is. Today we live in a small earth, and since we can speak direct and in an instance to the people in China or Alaska, or in a tiny island in the Pacific that will make them as a closer neighbor to us more that the people who lived in the next street at the time of Jesus.

God bless you. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 02/11/08 22:36
A: Hi Panluna,

About the "The SOUL would still survive".

---- I don't know much of what is written in the Bible & the Gospels about the soul survivals and where it will end. Please help me if you can to find it. Thanks.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION MIGHT BE OF AN INTEREST TO YOU, AND THOSE WILL LEAD TO THE "SOLE" STORY.

1-"In the chapter 14, [IBRAHEEM] ABRAHAM, verse 38
"OUR LORD, INDEED YOU KNOW WHAT WE CONCEAL AND WHAT WE DECLARE, AND NOTHING IS HIDDEN FROM GOD ON THE EARTH OR IN HEAVEN."

2- Q- 38:88 And you will surely know the truth of ots information AFTER TIME.

3- Q- 86:1-4 BY THE SKY AND THE NIGHT COMER - AND WHAT CAN MAKE YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE NIGHT COMER?, IT IS THE PIERCING STAR - THERE IS NO SOUL BUT THAT IT HAS OVER IT A PROTECTOR.

86:8 INDEED, HE (GOD), TO RETURN HIM, IS ABLE.

----- In the above verses we notice three thing:
1- God swear by the "SKY" and "THE NIGHT COMER", which is a "THE PIERCING STAR"
2- The SOUL is protected by HIM.
3- God is able to return back the soul .
Here we been told that our SOULS will returns to their creator and NONE WILL ESCAPE. GOD SWEAR TO THAT.

God gave us an example, which is the PIERCING STAR, and since the creation of mankind no one know what the piercing star means!!!.
We should not forget what God said about knowing the truth of the information will come AFTER TIME.
Not before long, the scientists discovered something STRANGE in the sky, and they did call it THE BLACK HOLE !.
It is somewhat strange !, can anyone believe that there is hole in the emptiness of the sky!!!.
Not until Mr. Hubble put his telescope to work, to discover that the BLACK HOLE is a STAR the size of million or even billion of our star the sun.

The scientists of NASA and others said: "A BLACK HOLE IS AN OBJECT (STAR) SO DENSE AND POWERFUL THAT NOTHING, NOT EVEN LIGHT, CAN ESCAPE"

Is that a great example to the power of God upon our souls, and an example prove that the word of the Quran did not come from human.

Please read the following:
"JET PROPULSION LABORATORY CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY NATIONAL AERONAUTICS AND SPACE ADMINISTRATION PASADENA, CALIF.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE January 24, 2002 BLACK HOLE MYSTERY MIMICKED BY SUPERCOMPUTER Advanced supercomputers have simulated extremely powerful energy jets squirted out by black holes, the most exotic and powerful objects in the Universe. This research helps us unlock the mysteries of rotating black holes and confirms that their rotation actually produces power output, said Dr. David Meier, an astrophysicist at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif. Meier is co-author of a paper that will appear in the journal Science. The leader of the research team is Dr. Shinji Koide of Toyama University, Toyama, Japan."... of course you can read the total works by going to NASA site.

When I presented the scientific Quran to Indie Anna about the creation of the universe "THE BIG ANG" and "THE EXPANDING UNIVERSE" and "EVERY OBJECT IN THE SKY IS GOING IN AN ORBIT" her answer was because Muhammd was living in the desert and had a guess. and when I brought this example up , she start bringing song and other things, and she suppose to be and educated person!!!.

Muhammad or any other human ever reached that part of the sky.
And when we recieve another example from the Quran saying:

24:40 Or [they are] like darkness within AN UNFATHOMABLE SEA WHICH IS COVERED BY WAVES, UPON WHICH ARE WAVES, OVER WHICH ARE CLOUDS.
Darknesses, some of them upon others. When one puts out his hand [therein], he can hardly see it. And he to whom GOD has not granted light , for him there is no light.

And when I asked Indie Anna if there are waves under the suface waves, her answer was NO, NO WAY. I think , from the 6 billions people on this earth there are only few thousands who that in fact there are inner waves in the sea, the crew of six scientists who ride them and the other who read their reports.

“ ben franklin research submarine” YOU CAN VISIT THIS SITE AND THE THING FOR YOURSELF."

From the captain log book and the chart drawn by his hand showing the surface waves and the inner waves at the depth of 250-300 M:
"Today we were drifting at 200 meters, about 100 miles east of
Charleston, South Carolina. For a short period, internal waves {INTERNAL WAVES}
were noted at 1000 hours. The boat sometimes changes depth of
40 meters in wave periods of 15 minutes."

No human before knows this fact but the Quran mention it as an example to those who live in the dark, and it is very dark in the deep seas and there waves upon waves.

If you like more example I will be glad to bring them to you.

God bless you. 
Name: Yakblather  •  Date: 02/11/08 23:48
A: Well, I think it would give people one less excuse to kill each other. 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 02/21/11 5:58
A: .

February 2011

Comment on events in Egypt and North Africa

Hello everyone.

For one moment, one part of the world has not thought about religion.
For one moment, one part of the world has drawn attention to how its middle class is doing.

I have been amazed by the events.

I was concerned by the words of the son of Lybia's leader, heard on CNN tonight. I get a kick out of Kadafi when he talks about the West. He forces me to look at myself in a different way, despite his clown-like rhetoric. But, the way his son spoke to the Lybian people tonight (well, I guess it is Monday already in Lybia), has me worried; his words seemed meant to frighten more than to reasure. I hope other voices, more wise, will be heard out of Lybia.

Does the Internet really give the average person the power to speak and to change the world?

In Egypt, it seems that one or two persons spoke about improving the lot of the middle class. But it was the actions, the non-violent actions of many that made history.

May such events be followed by more responsible legislative and executive governance. May we in the West learn from the example of our North African fellow human beings, is my prayer.

Indie

Name: sam  •  Date: 02/23/11 2:19
A: Hi Indie,

You said, "Does the Internet really give the average person the power to speak and to change the world?"

YES. Besides, it open the closed doors , and brings people all around the world to speak up, and to support each other in their strugle for freedom and peace.

The voices from people in Canada , England, and from around the world gave the protesters in Tahrir Square a great support , to show Mubarak that the millions of Egyptians are not alone.

This is one comment I read now on you tube: "Congratulations, comrades! I am from Australia, but was following your revolution live on CNN, BBC, Facebook and Twitter. When Mubarak finally stepped down, and I saw your celebrations in the streets, I couldn't help but cry. You have inspired millions of people everywhere. Another world is possible!'

First, I would like if you watch this video on youtube.

Ray McGovern Assaulted for Silent Protest at Hilary Clinton Speech
........................-....................

As- for those who ruled an Arab country [from Yemen to Moroco] for decades [Saddam, Mubarak, Kadafi, and the kings etc.], they ruled by force and by the help and acceptance from outsider , never been accepted by the majority of their own people .

There were many revolts against those rulers but hardly people from ouside knows about, for example this one:
HAMA MASSACRE.
"The Hama massacre (Arabic: مجزرة حماة‎) occurred in February 1982, when the Syrian army bombarded the town of Hama in order to quell a revolt by the Muslim Brotherhood. An estimated 17,000 to 40,000 people were killed, including about 1,000 soldiers,[1] and large parts of the old city were destroyed. The attack has been described as possibly being "the single deadliest act by any Arab government against its own people in the modern Middle East" [This from wikipedia]

Now, when you read this You will believe that the "MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD were those who revolted against the system, and THAT IS A BIG LIE, SUCH LIES WERE USED ALL THE TIME WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO GET THEIR FREEDOM.

in HAMA, two third of my wife "AZEM FAMILY" were massacred, men, women and children, and before few years the 'Baathists' took most of their lands:
"Khalid Azem [six times /prime minister of Syria] relocated permanently to Beirut, where he lived in difficult financial circumstances, his vast Syrian holdings having been appropriated by the Baathists. There he died and was buried on February 18, 1965."

Al- Azem family is one of the richest family in Syria {see the site of AZEM PALCE}, and they are Muslims, and that does not means that they belong to the Muslim brotherhood. I know the family very well.

God bless you. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD