Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Will the Real Ancient Holy Land Please Stand Up
Hello, guest
Name: bonijean2  •  Title: Will the Real Ancient Holy Land Please Stand Up  •  Date posted: 04/22/14 2:56
Q: As most people realize now, there have been very few discoveries in the Middle East that help to scientifically substantiate this to be where events in the Old and New Testaments actually took place. Perhaps we need to re-think this whole thing and consider the possibility that some of these main events did not take place there at all. It would make sense that we should be able to find some sort of evidence to account for Noah's family (inscriptions in stone), Abraham's family (inscriptions in stone), Yacov's family (inscriptions in stone), Moses (inscriptions in stone), Yeshua or Ochea ("Stones of Remembrance" and inscriptions in stone), King David and his family (inscriptions in stone) and of course Yeshua-Jesus and early apostles including Mary Magdalene (inscriptions in stone) plus lots and lots of ancient tombs with ancient biblical inscriptions for this to be the real ancient Holy Land. Personally, I believe this special place is no where near the Middle East. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: bonijean2  •  Date: 05/04/14 2:34
A: Actually, in this day and age I do not believe that most people would want to hear the truth anyway because it is easier to believe the old lies. Perhaps in the next 1,000 years people will pay closer attention to the information left for us on the ancient ruins and rock cliffs of North America. 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 05/05/14 3:28
A: .

Sunday May 5th 2014

Hello BJ2,

The High Sacrificial Place, in Jordan, is a place where I stood and listened to someone read from the Old Testament. Felt pretty well situated to me.

However, I think there is plenty of room for ancient record in other lands to speak to us today. Long-held assumptions are being corrected constantly. Human culture is being proven all the time to be older and older than we imagined.

The evidence of ancient art and record in the Americas is just as valid as any.

When you read about the modern settling of the 'West' (in the Americas) as a child, then you one day get on a train and ride from the Great Lakes out to the Pacific, you know that the books you read as a child speak of 'that' land.

When you travel around the various "Old" and "New" Testament sites in the Middle East, you learn that some sites have now been shown to NOT be 'the' sites they were thought to be. BUT, you can't deny that in general, the Hebrew and Greek Testaments do in fact speak of 'that' land.

I look forward to learning more about the record you know about in the Pacific North West of the Americas.

Indie

Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 05/07/14 14:55
A: .

Drone giving thermal images allow discovery of one thousand year old archaeological remains in NW New Mexico, including an ancient Pueblo ceremonial chamber, a keva.
See Youtube clip at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcXsi6-Wv14

Indie
Name: bonijean2  •  Date: 05/08/14 5:06
A: Hi Indie,

You wrote, When you travel around the various "Old" and "New" Testament sites in the Middle East, you learn that some sites have now been shown to NOT be 'the' sites they were thought to be. BUT, you can't deny that in general, the Hebrew and Greek Testaments do in fact speak of 'that' land.

In general, I would have to say that I do not believe the true ancient holy lands are in the Middle East but I do believe information written by the ancient prophets in the Old and New Testaments was based on the truth. They knew where they lived and where all the important Biblical events had taken place. However, after the first destruction of Jerusalem the Hebrews world turned upside down and backwards. They were placed on barges by the Greeks and carried off into enemy lands. Great effort was taken by their enemies Not to have them return to their previous glory and they must have even tried to virtually erase them from history. I say these things because I have seen the evidence of their most ancient existence and it is Not in the MIddle East (I have never been there). I do not expect most people to believe me because humankind has been deceived for a very long time but I know the truth and God knows that I know the truth and that is good enough for me. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD