Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Why did it take 27 years?
Hello, guest
Name: Panluna  •  Title: Why did it take 27 years?  •  Date posted: 03/09/07 19:49
Q: Why did it take 27 years since the day the ossuaries where discovered to release the information about the greatest archeological and religious find of the last two millinea?Has DNA testing been done on the bones?And is Jesus's daughter Sarah figured in this picture?She is mentioned in the Mary Magdelene legend.She was born in Egypt and lived in France after the crucifiction.Did she marry into the royal bloodline of the Franks therefore establishing the lineage in Gaul during the first decades of the first century?Or were her bones discovered in the crypt with the rest of the family?Can we visit the site that they are buried in? 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 03/09/07 19:59
A: I don't consider that my questions are in poor taste.Inquering minds want to know.And there is no religion higher than the Truth.A quote from Madame Blavastsky founder of the Theosophist society. 
Name: Red  •  Date: 03/09/07 20:22
A: If you had watched the documentary closely, The address the time lag.
Basically, the tomb was stumbled accross by a construction crew 1980. As is protocol, an IAA (Israeli antiquities authority) was called in to document the tomb and it's contents. They had a short time to do this because of pressures from the construction firm doing excavating.

Bones were found, and Rabbi's called to bury them. This is normal procedure and somewhat routine. The Ossuaries were documented and shelved at IAA warehouse. The original people on the case did not see a connection with the names insripted on the boxes. So they sat until discovered.

It makes a modicum of sense to why the names were not connected in the beggining.The archieologists were Jewish and do not read the new testament.

Dna testing has not been done on the bones.
A sarah is not connected, however ther were four boxes not inscripted also. Being this was a family tomb it can be speculated that whoever were in them were family relations of some sort.

The IAA has the site closed, and the tomb opening covered. 
Name: sadinoel  •  Date: 03/09/07 21:21
A: "The archieologists were Jewish and do not read the new testament."

Wrong. These guys are all probably very familiar with the NT. The NT is a pretty reliable document for archaeologists in many cases. Historically speaking, it is the best reference we have from that time period. This says nothing about the Theology. Jews clearly do not believe in Christ. But Jewish, PhD weilding archaeologists certianly have detailed knowledge of the NT. 
Name: sadinoel  •  Date: 03/09/07 21:22
A: I need to rephrase since I can not edit. The Bible in general (not just the NT) is one of the best pieces of information we have available from that time frame. Historically speaking. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 03/09/07 21:32
A: Let me rephrase my last question.Can we visit the buriel site that the bones removed from the ossuaries were reburied at?or is it strictly for archeologists only? 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 03/07/08 19:21
A: During the course of this past year I managed to get my questions answered and I now have a clearer picture of this subject.... which is my initial post on this forum.And I've made new friends and will continue with my growing interest in bible archaeology,culteral anthropology and world religions.
Thank you fellow debaters and may bright blessings fill your lives and pray for world peace.

Panluna 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 03/09/08 2:44
A: .

Amen

Name: sam  •  Date: 03/10/08 0:23
A: Amen.

Dear Panluna, you were right when you quoted, "there is no religion higher than the Truth".
GOD is all the truth of this world, without HIM there is no word ,and no world and no truth.

GOD............Religion.
TRUTH....-...Religion.
People........Religion.

GOD'-S- messages, as a religion for us, is to bring the truth about GOD, and to know GOD, whom we do not know, the GOD who reside in heaven and never walked on earth.
People messages within a religion cannot be trusted completely, since people are known to have different opinions and different thoughts and different needs etc.
The words Of God are simple and clear, the words of people are not clear and simple and they might create confusion, and that is what we see in all the people of the many religions.

Jesus said:
"You seek first the kingdom of GOD, and HIS righteousness...."
{GOD is the truth, and nothing is higher than GOD. }
{GOD Religion came as words/ messages from GOD and holds all the righteousness and the truth. The messengers who carried GOD messages they delivred the complete messages as been told, no more and no less.
God commandments to Moses delivered complete as He was told, and He would not dare to do otherwise.
The same with the message which Jesus brought to the world, "THE WORD WHICH YOU HEAR IS NOT MINE", "I CAN DO NOTHING ON MY OWN INITIATIVE"
And Muhammad spoke the words which God sent to Him,
Q- 10:15 And when OUR VERSES [in The Quran] are recited to them as CLEAR EVIDENCES, those who do not expect the meeting with US [those who do not believe] say, "Bring us a Quran other than this or change it."
Say , [O Muhammad], "it is not for me to change it on my own accord.
I only follow what is revealed to me. INDEED, I FEAR, IF I SHOULD DISOBEY MY LORD, THE PUNISHMENT OF A TREMENDOUS DAY."

Moses, Jesus an Muhammad know the truth about GOD and they knew well that they will be judged too if delivered differnet message than the one that GOD gave to them. God is the only judge at the end of time, and HE is a fair judge. In God's court every soul is judged by itself, there is no bribery, and no lawyers, and no help from any other soul, because each one will stand alone.

Q- 99:1-8 When the earth is shaken with its earthquake - And the earth discharges its burdens - And man says, "what is wrong with it?" - That day, it will report its news - Because YOUR LORD has inspired [i.e., commamded] it - That day, the people will depart separated to be shown the result of their deeds. - SO WHOEVER DOES AN ATOM'S WEIGHT OF GOOD WILL SEE IT, AND WHOEVER DOES AN ATOM'S WEIGHT OF EVIL WILL SEE IT.

Jesus said, "....Seek , and you will find..." Seek the truth of God. The truth of God from the word of God ONLY. The word of God are in front of us brought to us by Moses and Jesus and the Quran. The words of the others can be misleading, but not the words of GOD.
Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, they all spent the night in prayer to GOD. They all worshiped GOD.
The Romans created the trinity formula, and Jesus the prophet became one part of the three parts of God , and when they put the three parts together then Jesus become a GOD.
Does any Christian go back and check the words of Jesus to see the truth {the truth is higher than the people religion, and it is far more important}.
The fathers who created the trinity and those whom the people trusted back then and still now, they lack in knowledge, for them the earth is flat and the center of the world surrounded by small lighted objects in the sky which they call them stars {the star will fall on earth, and Jesus will come on the clouds} and they imagine that God has the figures of man and live not too far from earth, and he he has a need for a son maybe wife !.
Today, every educated person knows the facts about the earth and the stars and the galaxies, the earth is not the center of the world, but it is a small part of our solar system, and our solar system is like piece of sand in comparison to the universe which we know today.
People should be more smarter and to look for the truth, because they will face God judgment when they speak words against God. Jesus never claimed that He is part of God or He is God, but he told us the truth about Himself, ;"WHEN YOU LIFT UP THE SON OF MAN, THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM HE."-- "NO ONE IS GOOD EXCEPT GOD ALONE"-- "YOU CALL ME TEACHER AND LORD; AND YOU ARE RIGHT, FOR SO I AM."

That is the truth, and it came from Jesus , the son of man , the teacher and the lord, the messenger of God.

"I DO NOT SEEK MY OWN WILL, BUT THE WILL OF HIM WHO SENT ME"
"THAT THEY MAY KNOW YOU, THE ONLY TRUE GOD."

??? Is Jesus the only true God ???.
When they claim that Jesus is God or part of God, they claim that Jesus was not telling the truth, and their words against the words of God and Jesus.

With all the advance in knowledge, there are those who follow their fathers steps and believe in their fathers doings, and they cannot see the right from the wrong and they cannot differentiate between the truth {the words of Jesus- the words of Jesus' God} and the false {the words of their fathers} .

They do not want to search for the truth, and if they know the truth they will hide it . THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT THEIR CHURCHES AND THEIR CHRISTIANITY [RELIGION] AND THEIR EARTHLY POWER, WHICH THE TRUTH MIGHT CHANGE ALL THAT, SO THE TRUTH IS NOT IMPORTANT, AND HERE THE TRUTH BECOME LOWER THAN THE RELIGION.

Q- 6:20/21 Those to whom WE have given the Scripture recognize ti as they recognize their own sons. Those who will lose themselves [in the hereafter] do not believe. - And who is more unjust than one who invents about GOD a lie or denies HIS VERSES ? Indeed, the wrongdoers will not succeed.

The Jews falsified Jesus, and denied the message of God which He brought !!!, and the Jews with the Christians falsify Muhammad, and they are denying the message of God in the Quran !!!.
The Jews wanted to hold unto their kingdom and the Christians wanted wanted to protect their kingdom.
THEY ARE FORGETTING THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS THE ONE THAT THEY SHOULD SEEK.

Jesus said, "WHOEVER SPEAKS AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT (GOD), IT SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN HIM, either in this age or the age to come."

The Quran say, " AND WHO IS MORE UNJUST THAN ONE WHO INVENTS A LIE ABOUT GOD OR SAYS, "IT HAS BEEN INSPIRED TO ME," WHILE NOTHING HAS BEEN INSPIRED TO HIM........TODAY (the Judgment day) YOU WILL BE AWARDED THE PUNISHMENT OF WHAT YOU USED TO SAY AGAINST GOD { Who speaks against the holy spirit - Jesus words} OTHER THAN THE TRUTH....."

Jesus mentioning the people who follow their own created religions, and He said,"YOU ARE EXPERTS AT SETING ASIDE THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD IN ORDER TO KEEP YOUR TRADITION."

And the Quran said , 2:170 " And when it is said to them, "Follow what GOD has revealed, " they say, "RATHER, WE WILL FOLLOW THAT WHICH WE FOUND OUR FATHERS DOING." EVEN THOUGH THEIR FATHERS UNDERSTOOD NOTHING, NOR WERE THEY GUIDED ?."

The commandment says , "You shallhave not other gods before ME."
and Jesus said, "The LORD OUR GOD is one LORD."
and the Quran said,
-"....And our GOD and your GOD is ONE; and we are Muslims in submission to HIM."
- HE is GOD, other than whom there is no diety, Knower of the unseen and witnessed. HE is the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
- HE is GOD, other than whom there is no diety, the Soverein, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is GOD above whatever they associate with HIM.
- HE is GOD, the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to HIM belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth is exalting HIM. And HE is the Exalted in might, the Wise.

God bless you . 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 03/21/08 23:57
A: Hi and peaceful Ostara (spring) and "Easter",
Speaking about the truth I had a mathematical problem I tried to work through using certain facts about Passover and the Crucifiction and I found an interesting website which gave me an answer .It's:

judaismvschristianity.com/Passover_dates htm.

or just type in Crucifixtion Passover dates.That's how I found an answer for when the Crucifiction took place that fits NT passages as well as the astronomical data that presents information about the dates for Passover between 26-34 A.D. I thought I was going to have to ask R3 to figure it out or stay up all night working this one out instead of counting sheep.Isn't the computor age wonderful?

Enjoy your "Easter" weekend.Hope it warms up soon. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 03/22/08 22:30
A: Hi, Panluna,

Thanks, I Just finshed reading the "Crucifixtion Passover dates", and yesterday I read few pages from the bishop's John S. Spong works, and they are a well presented analysis in regards to Jesus and the Resurrection.

Bishop Spong on Jesus .
"Most Christians seem to assume that the details of their faith system dropped out of heaven in a fully developed form. Nothing could be further from the truth. The creeds began as baptismal formulas in the 3rd century and did not receive the shape we now recognize until the 4th century. Doctrines like the Trinity and Incarnation were still being formed in the 5th century.
Moving closer to the life of Jesus, scholars now suggest that miracles were added to the Jesus story only in the 7th and 8th decades of the Christian era. "

And the bishop ended his works with the following"

"At the very least, this study begins to give us a glimpse of who Jesus was before gospels were written, creeds formed or doctrines developed. If we are willing to journey to this place with openness, I think we can be assured that Jesus will look very different. As this series develops I hope to show you this Jesus. Perhaps in the words of my friend Marcus Borg, we might "see Jesus again for the first time."

Another page:
Bishop Spong on The Resurrection: "Easter: In Need of Reinterpretation!"

"The Christian Faith was born in the experience that we have come to call Easter. It was this Easter experience that invested Jesus with a sense of ultimacy. It caused his followers to regard his teaching as worthy of being preserved. It was the reason that Saint Paul could write, "if Christ has not been raised then your faith is in vain."

Clearly without Easter there would be no Christianity. That assertion hardly seems debatable. At this point I discover that I am at one with the most literal fundamentalists.
What is debatable, however, is the question of what the experience of Easter really was.
Here the distance between the Christianity of biblical scholarship and the Christianity of the fundamentalists opens and begins to widen."

The bishop brought the story of the Resurrection: here are few lines:

--- as been taken from "Paul writing between the years 50 and 64 or some 20 to 34 years after the earthly life of Jesus came to an end."

--- "The first Gospel was not written until the early 70's [Mark gospel] . Paul never had a chance to read the Easter story in any Gospel. The tragedy of later Christian history is that we read Paul through the lens of the Gospels. Thus we have both distorted Paul and also confused theology. "

--- "When Mark, the first Gospel, was written the Risen Christ never appears. The last time Jesus is seen comes when his deceased body is taken from the cross and laid in the tomb."

--- "Both Matthew, who wrote between 80-85, and Luke, who wrote between 88-92, had Mark to guide their compositions. Both changed, heightened and expanded Mark. It is fascinating to lift those changes into consciousness and to ask what was it that motivated Matthew and Luke to transform Mark's narrative. Did they have new sources of information? Had the story grown over the years in the retelling? "

--- "In John, the Fourth Gospel (95-100), the physicality of the Resurrection is even more enhanced. "

--- "The Easter story appears to have grown rather dramatically over the years."

{THE STORY GROWN OVER THE YEARS --- MORE ENHANCED ........That is a fact. Jesus the Prophet, the son of man, over the years became Jesus the son of God by the time of Paul and enhunsed to became a part of God and the god Himself by Constantene, in the trinity formula, which Jesus never mentioned and Paul never heard of it. }

Bishop Spong on The Terrible Texts.

--- "RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY:
No one comes to the Father but by me" (John 14:6)
This text has helped to create a world where adherents of one religion feel compelled to kill adherents of another. A veritable renaissance of religious terror now confronts us and is making against us the claims we have long made against religious traditions different from our own."

--- "ANTI-SEMITISM:
And the people answered, 'His blood be on us and on our children'" (Matt. 27:25)
No other verse of Holy Scripture has been responsible for so much violence and so much bloodshed. People convinced that these words conferred legitimacy and even holiness on their hostility have killed millions of Jewish people over history. Far more than Christians today seem to understand, to call the Bible "Word of God" in any sense is to legitimize this hatred reflected in its pages. "

--- CORPORAL PUNISHMENT:
"Do not withhold discipline from a child....If you beat him with a rod, you will save his life from Sheol" (Prov. 23:13, 14)
It validates our own violence, since when we abuse others we are only acting after the example which God has set for us. God even required the crucifixion of the Son. The punishing God is thus replicated in the punishing parent, the punishing authority figure and the punishing nation. Violence is redemptive. War is justified. Bloodshed is the way of salvation. It all fits together so tightly, so neatly, and it justifies the most destructive and demeaning of human emotions. "

God bless you. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 03/23/08 16:00
A: Sam,
I wish more people would read your post.it would make a great sermon.Bishop Spong has some good insight.
I have to go hide the Easter eggs and get ready for a brunch.

I felt that Easter was too early this year.Maybe a stationary date could be set for this holiday just like Christmas has a set date.That means that Lent starts later and Mardi Gras could still be the beginnig of it.What's a couple extra days of celebrating?I'll have to look up how Lent is determined.
I'm going to take notes on the 'feel of the day' for April 25 and April 27th now that I am aware of the real dates for the historic events.I would have had trouble figuring them out because I did not have all of the factors.I hope Scott Nelson who's website : judaismvschristianity.com has completed his book.I would like to buy a copy.

Have a nice day,
Panluna

The Sun rose this a.m. behind a curtain of rain and it's still raining.I know the Earth needs the water and eventually the Sun will shine again after it stops pouring.After sorrow comes joy. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 03/24/08 0:22
A: Dear Panluna,

I do wish that people, from all religons and beliefs grow up to the level of the 21st century, and break the chains to free themselves from those who hijacked the religion to use it for personal benefits or the benefits of certain group, and use it to devide people and bring hate to the one who do not follow their agenda.

All the books which represent all religions and beliefs are in front of us, and today there are some very highly educated people who analyses everything that came to us from the past by using the science and logic to find out the truth.

If Bishop Spong has given us some good insight, there are many others whom if we look at their works the full picture will become much clearer, about certain beliefa in a religion. MARY ANN COLLINS, the former catholic NUN who became a Protestant, she wrote ,"As I learned more about the Bible, I began to realize that some Catholic teachings are contrary to Scripture."

Her site: {Mary Ann Collins . then go to... Catholic Concerns}

God bless you.

Here are some of her books:
- Unmasking Catholicism. A longer book for serious readers.

- The Catholic Undertow. For former Catholics .

You can read the books and other work, or download them. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 03/25/08 2:26
A: Sam,
Thanks for the book suggestions.There are alot of disgruntle people who would like to be free of the psychlogical invisible helmet put on them from birth--and even before birth.Who wants everything planned when each generation is different and the world-view keeps changing.Well the blinded -mind-binded ones might find their peace in playing follow -the- leader but the brave ones branch out in new directions.

I did some research on Lent.I knew Mardi Gras or Fat Tuesday was the last day for fun and Ash Wednesday is the first day of Lent--a 40 day period of abstinence of some self-imposed choice--the Catholics give up meat but I'm not sure what the Protestants or the Orthodox* do during the 40 days leading up to Easter.In my opinion they should give up gossiping,mudslinging etc.

At any rate using the information -( and with me doing the Math )- that the crucifixtion historically occured on April 25 31A.D. and the resurrection (2nd buriel) took place on the 27th of April , the 1st day of Lent falls on March 18th, the day after St Patrick's Day*.Since Easter is a set date now it won't always fall on a Sunday---the crucifixtion took place on a Wednesday and the "resurrection "on a Friday. That means that Mardi which is French for Tuesday could now be changed to any day of the week with the French word Gras--meaning Fat added at the end of it. And Ash Wednesday could become *Ash________whatever day of the week it falls on.Good Friday ( never understood why the traditional date for the Crucifixtion* was called "GOOD FRIDAY" ) would become Good ____any day of the week it falls on...And Easter, ----( which actually is a version of the word Oestre/Ostara also known as the Vernal Equinox or the 1st day of Spring anytime from March 18th thru 21st) ---- since its historic date falls on April 27th could be called Resurrection Day instead of Easter.
*The Orthodox celebrate Easter at a different date.
The new holiday names could be:
*St Patrick Day Gras
*Ash International hangover and party-pooper Day
*Good Crucifixtion Day ( thank the Deity I'm not Catholic--they'd make me recite 10,000 Hail Mary's for this one...)

There's nothing like being a mover and a shaker in this world.There's a poem written by Shaunessy with this theme.I don't mean any offence to anyone with my sense of humour but honestly there is a great change predicted and the truth is its herald.

So now I can add an additional question to my original 1st post on this forum :Why did it take almost 2 ,000 years to get the facts straight?A set date for "Easter"/Resurrection Day wouldn't be any different than the set date established for Christmas*. Now that the facts are known there is no more mysterious guesswork and the friction between the different Christian beliefs can be ended.Peace---why not?

*Anyone have any ideas when the Romans took their population census at the time of the Nativity? 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 03/25/08 3:25
A: I thought I would add the poem I refered to in my previous post.It's very inspirational.

THE MUSIC MAKERS

We are the music-makers,
And we are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers,
And sitting by desolate streams;
World-losers and world-forsakers,
On whom the pale moon gleams;
Yet we are the movers and shakers
Of the world forever it seems.

With wonderful deathless ditties
We build up the world's great cities,
And out of a fabulous story
We fashion an empire's glory;
One man with a dream,at pleasure,
Shall go forth and conquer a crown;
And three with a new song's measure
Can trample an empire down.

We,in the ages lying
In the buried past of the earth,
Built Nineveh with our sighing,
And Babel itself with our mirth;
And o'erthrew them with prophesying
To the old of the new world's worth;
For each age is a dream that is dying,
Or one that is coming to birth.

Arthur O'Shaughnessy 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 04/26/08 14:51
A: Because I am now more aware of the significanse (sp?) of April 25th I felt a very bitter-sweet mood.The sun rose as a very large tangerine disk and set as a very brigt yellow-white orb.In honor of Jesus I lit a white peace candle and burned frankincense and myrrh granuales in a special star-motifed container.I'm not sure if the real date of the "resurrection" will ever be figured out since no date was placed on Jesus's ossuary and biblical souces contradict. 
Name: theo335  •  Date: 04/26/08 16:49
A: Sam

Q *Anyone have any ideas when the Romans took their population census at the time of the Nativity /Q

The first census that I am aware of was taken during the reign of Augustus ceasar when he reformed the tax system (Pax Romana)

The first census was in 23-22 BC. The second was in 9-8 BC. Being in the far reaches of the empire, the census may not have reached Palestine until seven or six BC, the latter being a probable date for the birth of Jesus. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 06/19/08 14:53
A: It took 27 years for the the ossuaries to be released for the same reason it took so many years for the Vatican to give up the Dead Sea Scrolls to Hearsal Shanks Team. To much change would have to take place in three major Religions. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 07/06/08 15:26
A: With taking my thinking one step further and let's see if i'm correct (that would be a miracle) the date of the ressurection of Jesus would be April 25,31A.D. if the Aramaic word ressurrection means buriel,the same date of the crucifixion based on mathematical calculations which Medievel scholars arrived at as well as the aforementioned christianityvsjudaism.com link.Also the Empress Helena,Constatine's mother discovered the tomb many centuries ago according to legend.Some how a cup which became the Holy Grail was taken from the tomb and ended up buried in an old church in England.So does grail mean blood-line or does it mean a cup used to catch Christ's blood at the crucifixion or was this cup an artifact left at the tomb during a buriel and then brought to England during the crusades after many legends surrounding the grain of truth emerged.? 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 07/06/08 15:51
A: In case your are interested in reading about the many misconceptions about Jesus the ChristianAnswersnet will answer the questions.It's a website I found awhile back and it's definitely different from most Christian sites.One point they make is that Jesus was concieved *during the month of December Mithra's birth month and then born in the time of Virgo--August 21 to September 21-23 or the 1st day of Fall/Mabon.and according to the URANTIA BOOK he was born August 21,7B.C. or BCE around noon when the Star of Magi,our Sun was at it's highest point in the sky.

*it was during this time that the Holy Spirit became incarnate in a human baby...and the story becomes the greatest story ever told in many ways and in many cultures. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 07/06/08 17:21
A: Hello Panluna and Indianna
Panluna are you into Star Gazing ? Wasn't there a line up of 7 planets in 1997 ? and what was going on. at purim 1998 ? On Purim Standard Pacific Time I woke up doning that Kundaliki thing again. Makes it difficult to study. I was taking an AutoCad Class and did not learn a thing. Lots went on in 1997, but it really began Nov.1,1996 when a certain woman got into my dreams . I saw her a year later. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 07/06/08 17:24
A: Oh, and Pan that Kundalini or the hardest part of it, went on intermitantly for about 2 1/2 to 3 years. Lunie Bin stuff. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 07/06/08 19:36
A: Judith,
It's only "loonie-bin" stuff" if you don't understand what you are doing.A person has to be really devoted to learn the Kundilini method of meditation.

And there was a recent planetary alignment but it didn't do too much to this planet.What every spiritual-minded person and space cadet is looking towards is 12/21/2012 and the impending earth changes,arrival of the Tenth planet and the collection of Christian souls by Jesus (the Rapture)before the ending of days and the final battle with Satan.The US space program is sending up another probe the following year so I suppose the scientist don't believe the world will end on that date(12/21/2012).Personally I think planet Earth has many good centuries for lifeforms to look forward to,even if there many changes in climate and on the Earth's surface and in the oceans.According to the Mayan calendar the Earth has gone through these same cycles which bring the changes for the last 25,000 years they calculated.All we can do is wait and watch.We certainly live in interesting times.At least everything can be explained scientifically instead of attributing everything to god's and superstition.

Gaia is an enduring goddess and generator and sustainer of life and as long as we live here we borrow the Earth and our time as we pass through to the next path of our journey.Who knows where that will be..... 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 07/11/08 18:59
A: Hello Panluna
My kids had a book I am looking at . "While the tilt of the asis to the earth's orbit remans the same (deviating 23 1/2 fromt eh vertical) the axis itself describes a funnel-shaped motion, once around in about 25,800 years. If we made a model of thes setup, on which the prolongation of the earths's axis had a pencil point , that pencil point would describe a circle on the vault of our mode sky....Stars which are on or near this circle become pole stars, sucessively, in the course of 25,800 years. "
So the we revolve around the Pole with a wobble
Christians are always saying the world will end. I can't even count how many years that have gone by that truned out to be wrong. I do remember one Evangelist on TV saying he though it was going to be in 1987 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 08/06/08 21:38
A: Theo335,
Thank you for answer about the Roman census.Can you give me source a or website referring to this? 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 05/04/09 22:55
A: Judith,
I'm not worried about the world ending soon.Earth is at least 4.5 billion years old.I do remember many of the end of the world prophecies--there was one in 1980.My youngest son was born that year and I was wondering if he would have a future. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD