Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Who is the messiah?
Hello, guest
Name: sonofjesus  •  Title: Who is the messiah?  •  Date posted: 11/16/08 17:51
Q: Okie Dokie all. Now comes the zillion dollar question for all you smart learned souls out there to answer....who do you expect the messiah to be everyone waits for under different names? What will he/she look like? Will he/she be a jew? Will he/she be a muslim? Will he/she be from USA or some other nation? Will the messiah everyone waits for be in a high position of this world like an elected leader or someone of lowly means? What is you smart souls take on who the messiah is or where he/she will be from? Just curious to know what all you learned souls out there think is all. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/17/08 15:06
A: Good morning, sonofjesus,

As I know, the Messiah is Jesus, and Jesus did not come to this earth on His own will, but He was sent by God.
While He was here, He attributed all his work and words to God.
IF.....IF The idea of He is comming back in the days where it is close to the END, then we have to go back and see what Jesus said:

Mat-24:35/36 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.
BUT OF THAT DAY AND HOUR {THE END} NO ONE KNOWS,
NOT EVEN THE ANGELS OF HEAVEN,
NOR THE SON ......{JESUS}
BUT ONLY THE FATHER ALONE.

And from the Quran:

17:187 They ask you, [O muhammad], about the hour [THE END], when is its arrival? Say, "ITS KNOWLEDGE IS ONLY WITH MY LORD. NONE WILL REVEAL ITS TIME EXCEPT HIM.
IT LAYS HEAVILY UPON THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH.

Jesus and the Quran gave the same answer about the HOUR [THE END], but the Quran added to it, that the END "IT LAYS HEAVILY UPON THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH".
Here the END is not only about the human but about about everything else, The picture that I can make from that, that there will be the end of the earth, by the changing of it is course in the space.

sonofjesus, as for your questions in regard to the messeah "name, or shape or colour etc., "only God knows, but about His religion, for sure it will not be Judaism or Christianity, and HE WILL BE JUST ANOTHER MESSENGER FROM GOD AS HE WAS BEFORE.

God bless you. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/17/08 16:36
A: God doesn't have and Religion , and wouldn't need one. God is not a Religion and I have seen the Results of all the poor in the Middle East. I may not be educated but I am not blind yet. 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/18/08 3:41
A: Of course God has a religion. All religion is is a set of rules and laws that governs mankind. Even God himself has laws and rules which govern himself. There is one thing impossible for God to do, and that is to violate or break his very own laws, his religion, that rules his creation. If God was to violate and break his very own laws which holds his creation together he would be a hypocrite and above rule to himself. The very same laws which holds creation together, laws of physics and nature and man, are the very same laws that also govern him. They are his religion. You think in terms of man. Although God is himself a man also except in a different plane and time and dimension. Like who cares huh all. You already got your gods made up which you can control and tell what to do. Who needs my interjection huh. lol. Matters not. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/18/08 23:30
A: "God doesn't have and Religion ", by Judith.

And Sam agree with you, because RELIGION is set only for people BY GOD, for them to know first that HE is their creator, and to believe in HIM as their only God, and asked them to worship HIM, and HE gave them the laws which made the core of the religion and which govern all aspects of their life as human and for their own benefits.

After that Judith, jumped to the Middle East !!!, and I wonder why she did not jump to Central America, or South east Asia etc.,
Is she blind NOT to see the poors in Haiti or India or in many other countries all around the world !!! ?.

" Of course God has a religion" , by sonofjesus.
After that he jumped to tell Judith this, "You think in terms of man. Although God is himself a man".
WOW.. THIS GUY HAS ALL THE KNOWLEDGE AND GOT THE ANSWERS!

GOD IS HIMSELF A MAN !, sonofjesus knows THINGS ABOUT GOD that no other human ever knew before, not even Moses and Jesus.
QUESTIONS:
- How did you know that God is a MAN and not a WOMAN ?
- Did you see Him?
- Was He undressed?
- and If you know everything about God, can you tell if He is black ot white, or if He is tall or short, and has blue eyes or brown eyes?.
- Has He two hands or more?, and feet like human does or else?
----------------------------------
1:3 The word of the Lord came to me, Ezekiel the priest....
1:10 As for the form of their faces, they had the face of a man, and the four of them had the face of a lion on the right side, and the four of them had the face of an ox on the left side, and the four of them had the face of an eagle.....

HOW MUCH LIES CAN BE MADE BY MAN, and it seem without an end. From Ezekiel to sonofjesus.
---------------------------------

THOSE- ARE NOT ANSWERS BUT QUESTION, AND SINCE YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT GOD THEN I THINK IT IS FOR YOU TO GIVE AN ANSWER.

sonofjesus, Did you realy read the Bible & the Gospels, and did you undertand them?

CONTRADICTIONS....CONTRADICTIONS.

John 1:18, 6:46: I John 4:12 No one has ever seen God.

- Exodus 33:11 God says no man will ever see His face and live.
- But in Genisis ... the Lord appeared to Abraham.

{NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN GOD.....GOS SAYS....NO MAN WILL EVER SEE HIS FACE AND LIVE }

BUT....BUT

- Gen 18:1 . Jacob saw God face-to-face
- Gen 32:30. Moses and the Elders gazed upon God .
- Exodus 24:9-11. God spoke to Moses face-to-face (Exodus 33:11: Deut 34:10).
Here, {FACE TO FACE}
- God allowed Moses to see his back parts (Exodus 33:22-23).
Here, {BACK PARTS}

- Isaiah saw God in a vision (Isaiah 6:1,5). Ezekiel also saw God in a vision and described Him in some detail (Ezekiel 1:27-28).
{BOTH SAW GOD IN VISION}

- Amos saw God (Amos 7:7).
{AMOS SAW GOD...stationed by a wall made straight by a weighted line, and he had a weighted line in his hand.}
and here, {FACE TO FACE}

Matthew 1:20: Luke 1:26-35 Before Jesus's birth, angels appeared and clearly informed both Joseph and Mary that their child was the Son of God.
Here, {JOSEPH AND MARY WERE INFORMED BY ANGELS}

Luke 2:49-50 In spite of this, Joseph and Mary did not understand Jesus when he refered to God as his father .
and here, { THEY BOTH DID NOT UNDERSTAND JESUS !!!}

I AM SURE THAT YOU WILL RUM AWAY FROM DEALING WITH THAT [THE THING WHICH I BROUGHT UP] AND YOU WILL JUMP TO BRING ANOTHER SUBJECT AWAY FROM GOD RELIGION OR NOT RELIGION, AND YOUR BIBLE CONTRADICTIONS, OR WHATSOEVER.

God bless you both. 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/19/08 15:45
A: sambo, you to far out there. Not even Jesus or God himself could unravel the mess you walk around with upstairs. lol. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/19/08 16:56
A: sonofjesus,

This is what I said:
"I AM SURE THAT YOU WILL RUM AWAY FROM DEALING WITH THAT [THE THING WHICH I BROUGHT UP] AND YOU WILL JUMP TO BRING ANOTHER SUBJECT AWAY FROM GOD RELIGION OR NOT RELIGION, AND YOUR BIBLE CONTRADICTIONS, OR WHATSOEVER."

That was about your BIBLE, and about THE CONTRADICTIONS & ERRORS within, which prove that your book is worthless and do not represent the words of God.

That is your answer:
" sambo, you to far out there. Not even Jesus or God himself could unravel the mess you walk around with upstairs. lol. "

SAMBO....LOL ....F... , are all what you know and understand and not much else !!!, and you are not the person who can deal with any subject in a civilized or logical way, and you are not the person who will be able to learn. You are one of kind..... 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/19/08 18:37
A: Sam, move on with your genius. You da man. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/19/08 22:28
A: The Messiah is the Hebrew name for a deliverer.Technically speaking Moses/Moeshe filled this bill.But after having a polite discussion with a Rabbi he told me that the Messiah isn't due for several generations (a generation according to the Hebrews/Jews is a century---100 years) and will occur when theJews have their Promised land back again---namely what God/Yahweh originally gave them to settle on way back even before the time of Alexander the Great who destroyed the Persian Empire in the B.C.s.

Originally the desert people/bedouin were migrational but eventually with the help of the astral aliens/angels/watchers (Book Of Enoch and the Hindu Kumara legend ) settlements then cities developed as population grew and our species became more "civilised".

You can read about the course of human developement and history on Wikipedia starting off with the topic of Archaeology and follow the whole related articles.I spent a day doing this and it was very educational. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/20/08 4:09
A: Hello Panluna
That is most interesting, being that you spoke to one who knows their own language. When I studied the Generation thingie, the Book of Luke lead me to think that a generation was 42 years. Thank you for that.
Blessings to all 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/20/08 13:41
A: Yeah, rabbies know all huh. lol. Amazing. Same souls who murdered Jesus because he was a threat to their traditions they created which offended God now know all. lol. There is no difference in the judaism jews of today and those of 2000 years ago which got the romans to kill Jesus. They would do so again today in a heartbeat if given the chance. Only difference is, they control the powerbase of this world. And the all seer tradition laden rabbies are the head gurus of the lynch mob which would do it. Blows my mind how this world has turned out. Just as it was told it would. Lots more ugly to come souls of la la land. This meltdown in our nation and world economies which has begun is only gonna get worse and why? Because the money, the paper, is controlled by the very same souls you la la landers look to for wisdom.
100 years is a generation. How pathetic. And of course, lost souls like this Judith will take it to heart and think it is so. lol. All the ugly which is coming everyones way could be avoided. But it won't be. It is going to happen. Has to. The antichrist rules and you la la landers follow them blindly thinking they have wisdom and God on their side. Guess again! You lost souls ridicule the scriptures and blow them off to being from man and with mistakes. You find avenues to make your wants come true. This contradicts this part ergo it's a book of man and not God. lol.
It all comes down to one thing, mankinds constant struggle to replace God with their own gods which they control and not the other way around. I mean, who really wants to be told what to do? Who wants to follow a God who wipes out civilizations and brings exact punishment upon man to the point of death if he is not followed? Whelp folks, like it or not, he's coming back, in a very big way. And his Will will be done. Take it or leave it, which most of you la la landers will do the latter. And leave you will, just as written. Lots will leave. Has to be. You people in here are perfect examples of why things must take place.
You ridicule those of different beliefs with your la la land ideas and wanna be facts and then at the end of of your attacks you do the usual, hey, God Bless you crap. lol. Like it's cool to cut others down and attack them as long as you do the ole "God Bless" at the end of that attack. Trinity god christians are the best at that one. Attack, ridicule, and then, hey, to make it all alright and not seem to hypocritical, I'll just throw a "God Bless" at the end. Funny how history does repeat. Solomon was right, it's all been done before and a striving after the wind.
A messiah is a soul whom God will choose to rule man. To be another Moses, Joshua, David, Jesus, Etc. A messiah will be the one whom mankind will have to listen to because he will speak for God on earth. If that ONE soul tells a man to move a mountain and man asks him WHY, that man will perish. There will be no room for debate. There will be none other upon earth who shall be righteous and of God. Just ONE soul will rule. And even when that one soul is wrong, he will be right. Only to God shall he answer. Not man. So all you wanna be rulers of mankind, you who question everything thinking you are being wise and trying to play God, you shall be among the first to leave this world. Guaranteed! No other way. Lots of work needs to be done within the next 1000 years to fix this mess and make this world as it was when it began, Eden. And there will be no time for debates or questions. Just answers! 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/20/08 17:52
A: Sonofjesus,
The messiah will appear when the age of mankind ends!!!!! 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/20/08 18:18
A: Sonofjesus,

The idea that Jesus was the Messiah originated with the original prophecy of the Hebrews.There was a mixup of facts and misinterpretation by the earlier Church founders.And Jesus was executed because he commited a crime in the market place and someone had a grudge against him.It started with a story about Jesus's childhood when he publicly embarrassed a teacher with his spiritual knowledge and the man was stoned to death.That man's brother was a member of the group that judged and condemned Jesus after he caused a riot and vandalism in the market place on the sabbat.The incident is in the New Testament."Keep the Sabbat holy---no business transactions"etc. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/20/08 21:48
A: Hello, sonofjesus,

I do agree with you on what you mentioned here:
A- "you who question everything thinking you are being wise and trying to play God, ......."

---- Q-18:66-70
- Moses said to HIM, "May I follow you on [the condition] that you teach Me from what you have been taught of sound judgment?"
- HE said, "Indeed, with ME you will never be able to have patience.
And how can you have patience for what you do not encompass in knowledge?"
- Moses said, "YOU will find Me, if YOU[GOD] wills, patient, and I will not disobey YOU in [any] order."
- HE said, "Then if you follow ME, DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT ANYTHING UNTIL I MAKE TO YOU ABOUT IT MENTION [EXPLANATION].

----- That is God answer to the prophet Moses, "how can you have patience for what you do not encompass in knowledge?" and Moses who know God and the one whom God talk to Him.
So, how can we ask or question God, while we do not have any knowledge about HIM , or HIS knowledge?.

B- " Lots of work needs to be done within the next 1000 years to fix this mess and make this world as it was when it began, Eden. And there will be no time for debates or questions. Just answers! "

---- Q- 7:55/56
- Call upon your LORD in humility and privately; Indeed, HE DOES NOT LIKE TRASGRESSORS.
- AND CAUSE NOT CORRUPTION UPON THE EARTH AFTER ITS REFORMATION.

sonofjesus, "THE EARTH AFTER ITS REFORMATION." As it came in the Quran , it is exactly what you mention in your own words:
"this world as it was when it began, Eden"

Those are very clear words. Transgretion & corraption are not accepted by God, and there are punishment for those who acts against the words of God.

Q- 5:32 ...... whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for CORRUPTION DONE IN THE LAND, IT IS AS IF HE HAD SLAIN MANKIND ENTIRELY.....

God bless you. 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/20/08 23:13
A: unbelievable 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/21/08 22:13
A: If you believe what the New Testament says you know that Jesus already came back and gave that sermon on the Mount. He also said "I stand at the door knocking, let me in." He said "mine with have the Laws of God written upon their hearts." 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/21/08 23:08
A: i know i recomended this book all ready but if you would like to understand the "HOLY SPIRIT" triple aspect and how the cosmic Flame influenced various religions,
then read THE TRUTH BEHIND THE CHRIST MYTH and The Redemption Of The Peacock Angel by Mark Amaru Pinkham.It definitely sheds insight and puts a different spin on the GOD game. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/22/08 0:31
A: Hello, sonofjesus,

"unbelievable ", The perfect word.

If those verses came in any book , and no matter who wrote them, or when and where been written I will regard them as great work, because that is what we and our earth need, and specially at this time.

sonofjesus, My wife heard on the news about the "OZONE" which are growing to a dangerous level, and she ask me if the OZONE been mentioned in the Quran. And from my notes I read to her this verse:

Q-21:32 AND WE MADE THE SKY A PROTECTED CEILING, but they, from its signs are turning away.

{Our SKY is a part of our EARTH, and it support our life as the water and land, and God tells us that HE made it a PROTECTED CEILING. These words were written 1400 years ago. IT IS NOT ONLY THE AIR WHICH WE BREATH, AS MOST OF THE PEOPLE USE TO KNOW IN THE PAST, BUT IT IS THE MANY LAYERS OF GASES THAT BEEN MADE FOR OUR PROTECTION.}

Q-7:56 And CAUSE NOT CORRUPTION upon the EARTH * earth after its reformation.

* The EARTH when you look at it from SPACE , [as the astronaut see it and photographed] it differ from the people prospective when standing on it, it is just a giant ball moving in space, land sea and air all in one piece put together and moving together, and what came in the verse [7:56] is talking about the corruption on earth in total, land , sea and air .

This mornig I went to the NET to get some information about the ozone, and here what I read:
"The destruction of the Earth's ozone layer is one of the most critical environmental issues of our time......this threat? OZONE - CANCER OF THE SKY."
{So, People ,do not destroy the earth after been made perfect for you- it is your only home, and the home of your children and theirs, it our EDEN while we live here.}

My curiosity led me to go back to read What came before and after the verse which mentioned the sky as protected ceiling, and here some:

Q- 21:31 And WE PLACED WITHIN THE EARTH FIRMLY SET MOUNTAINS, LETS IT SHOULD SHIFT WITH THEM....

At first , this verse seems has no value, but when one does some search then things change. Here what I found:
"A book entitled Earth is a basic reference textbook in many universities around the world. One of its two authors is Professor Emeritus Frank Press.....His book says that mountains have underlying roots.1 These roots are deeply embedded in the ground, thus, MOUNTAINS HAVE A SHAPE LIKE A PEG, (see figures 7, 8, and 9).
Mountains have deep roots under the surface of the ground (see figure 9) and that these roots can reach several times their elevations above the surface of the ground......Mountains also play an important role in stabilizing the crust of the earth."

Another verse : Q-78:6/7 Have We not made the earth as a bed [resting place], and the mountains as pegs.

If the thin and solid crust of our earth which envelops a soft and molted materials inside, and turning around in very high speed has no montain PEGS, which acts like ANCHORS THAT HOLD THE SHIP IN PLACE, then the top layer will move in different direction.

Finding the true scientific information about the the sky and the mountains and others which we come to know today neede a lot of work beside using a lot of advanced instuments.
1400 years ago Muhammad the poor shepherd, who cannot read or write, and who lived most of his life in the desert, I do not thing that he had any knowledge of the information which been given to Him. He just give a message, and the message came to be true after time.

Q- 38:88 AND YOU WILL SURELY KNOW THE TRUTH OF ITS INFORMATION AFTER TIME.

God bless you. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/23/08 18:36
A: Thank you Panluna , I will have to get my self that book for the New Year, I love Christmas but do not calibrate it the way others do or did before things got so expensive. Even thought I know Jesus was not born in that month but may well have been conceived in that month if all the weather patterns in the Bible fit close to now days weather. Many now think he was born in September. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/23/08 18:53
A: Judith,
According to the URANTIA BOOK Jesus was born on the cusp of Leo/Virgo----August 21,7B.C. at noon.the Sun was known as The Star Of Magi.You can find some excerpts from the URANTIA BOOK on line.

Pinkham's book is very interesting,too. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/24/08 3:41
A: Thank you Panluna, I will try to get my hands on those. I was looking for then read THE TRUTH BEHIND THE CHRIST MYTH and The Redemption Of The Peacock Angel by Mark Amaru Pinkham.It definitely sheds insight and puts a different spin on the GOD game. Today at a Book Store, and have not found it yet. I don't usually buy on line. 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 12/14/08 12:38
A: .

In the Arab section of Jerusalem, in 1980, a guitar playing American kid was sipping tea and told me he thought the Messiah was song writter Bob Dylan.

:)

Indie

Name: Panluna  •  Date: 12/14/08 15:46
A: hi Indie,

HAHAHA!!!!Good joke!!!!!!

We got our first snow fall!!!! I wish everyone would quit riding and walking through it so it can stay pretty.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!! AND A HAPPIER NEW YEAR FILLED WITH BRIGHT BLESSINGS 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD