Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Where are you getting your info about the history of Jesus
Hello, guest
Name: MissJade  •  Title: Where are you getting your info about the history of Jesus  •  Date posted: 11/01/08 15:14
Q: I would interested to know where you and your 'professors/scholars' are getting your information about Jesus from. If it is a bible, which one? If its more then one, which ones? From history books? I am extremely interested to know :) 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: MissJade  •  Date: 11/01/08 15:24
A: Oops I just found the 'Holy Books' section. However, it doesn't say what bible you got your versions of the Gospel according to Luke, according to Matthew and according to Mark. 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/01/08 21:24
A: want to know God? You won't find him through man. Impossible. Only one way to know him, through his book. Open to page one, and never stop reading. Read every "T" and "i" and dot. Don't miss one letter and read his book like a novel. Don't bounce around. Don't read the ending then piece around the beginning and proclaim to know God. Get the right book. God raised a group of people up for one purpose, to fix his Word and correct the changes mankind has done to it throughout the eons. They are the most hated among mankind today. They are wrong, as are all of us. But they did write his book in a very good way. They keep his book under lock and key and make it difficult for mankind to get at. They are free, but come with strings attached. They, like us all, will have to anxswer for this. I will Guarantee that if you read that book, from page one till the end and start over again he will come to you eventually and show you who you are or were. I recommend you put his book next to your throne at home and whenever you use it read a chapter. you will have read his book within a year or two if you do that and you will understand it. If you search for God through man, scholars, professors, pastors, priests, etc. you will not find him. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/02/08 0:07
A: MissJade,

Your main question is about , "The information about Jesus , and how did we get it " . You said "you & yours", and tell you the truth, I don't know who is the person whom are asking these questions !!!

Then, you asked {AGAIN, forgetting to mention the person from whom you want to receive an answer } , "in which Bible, and Gospel ?"

But since you are "extremely interested to know ", I will come to bring some of my thoughts about your question.

----- Two thousand years ago, a man called Jesus was born to a Jewish mother, and was surrouded by Jewish people, and they all read the 27 books which they call the Bible, and for the next 30 years of His life these books were His books, He read them to became a rabbi [teacher] among the others, then one day he stood up and turned the tables upside down in the temple, to start with new teaching !!!, and the question is why, WHY HE CHANGE ?.

We will find the answer to that in His words:
Mark- 7:8 (A) NEGLECTING THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD,
(B) YOU HOLD TO THE TRADITION OF MEN.

The COMMANDMENT are the LAWS which were given to MOSES by GOD.
Jesus believed in these LAWS, and He is not going to abolish them:
Mat.-5:17 DO NOT THINK THAT I CAME TO ABOLISH THE LAW .....

The TRADITION OF MEN, that is what men wrotes, and made up stories and put them beside with the words of God AND HIS COMMANDMENT in the Bible , to switch the laws of God, and to became the main guide for the people to follow , and that is what Jesus came to change.

There were many TRADITIONS created by the Jews that Jesus understand they are a false representation to what God given messages, Here one example from what Jesus wanted to change :

Mat-5:43 You have heard that IT WAS SAID {He is mentioning the TRADITION PART OF THE BIBLE , NOT THE LAWS AND COMMANDMENT}
'You shall LOVE your neighbor and HATE your enemy'

Jesus knows well that the LOVE & HATE is a man made things, and He knows well that God will never teach or promote hate, and Jesus might find out that the many hate stories which was presented in the Bible as the story of SARAH and HAGAR, and the hate of Sarah to Ishmael cannot be accepted under the laws of God.
Jesus understand well the difference between the law [commandment] and the tradition, So He wanted to get rid of those bad & wrong traditions.

After Jesus death, the Jews old traditions hold strong, and changed Jesus message to go side by side with their traditions, forgetting the commandment and the laws. Here what Jesus said:

Mark- 7:9 YOU ARE EXPERTS AT SETTING ASIDE THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD IN ORDER TO KEEP YOUR TRADITION.

That is true about the Jews who lived before and at the time of Jesus, also that is true after the time of Jesus, and that is clear in what was written by Paul in his many letters to his friends, and by the stories which were told by those who never met Jesus or heard direct from Him as John , Matthew, Mark, and Luke, and all of them were Jews.

From mixing the tradition of the Jews with the traditions of the Greeks , the came with the FORMULA OF THE SON OF GOD.
From mixing the traditions of the Jews with the traditions of the Romans, they came with another NEW FORMULA, THE TRINITY, AND JESUS IS GOD!!!.

"DO YOU KNOW THAT WE WILL JUDGE THE ANGELS?. !!!!!!" 1Cor6:3
Paul and his followers , and his saints whom the the churches created are going to Judge the ANGELS WHOM GOD CRATED !!!.
How silly is Paul to say such a thing, and it is more silly to put his words beside Jesus words, and god words !!!.

After, you go and read the stories about the journey in which the DEVIL TOOK JESUS , to tempt Him, written by Matthew-4:1-11.

How silly are those who wrote such stories about Jesus, and how silly are those who repeat them while preaching the Jesus message !!!.

If you want to find the truth about Jesus and His message, YOU SHOULD READ AND UNDERSTAND JESUS WORDS, HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHOM YOU CAN TRUST. The others like Paul, John , the Popes and the Bishops etc. they will steer you to the wrong road, the road which which they make it colourful, the road which will lead to HELL.

God bless you. 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/02/08 1:35
A: oh no, here we go again. mind F ing time. you go for it Sam. lol 
Name: MissJade  •  Date: 11/02/08 3:09
A: Im very sorry for not making it clear who my questions are directed to. This is the reason why you should never post at 4.30am!

"Where are you getting you info about the history of Jesus" was directed to everyone involved in documentary and website of 'The Lost Tomb of Jesus.' I couldn't change the title after I created it but if I can, please let me know how and I will change it.

The professors and scholars I am refering to are those noted under 'The Experts' section of the site. I am not sure whether or not anyone can tell me the books that these people have read but it was worth asking.

SAM, which bible are you using for you quotes? 
Name: MissJade  •  Date: 11/02/08 3:12
A: Also, I ask again, anyone can answer if they know, what bible is being used as a reference in the section 'Holy Books' for the New Testament? 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/02/08 20:27
A: sonofjesus,

Your words shows what kind of person you are, here is what you said:
"oh no, here we go again. mind F ing time. you go for it Sam. lol "

If you cannot carry a civilized conversation, and you cannot deffend what you believe in, in honorable way, but only in using the silly term "F..." then you are not helping Jesus in spreading His words.
I don't think that Jesus will accept of such a kind to be on His side.
Do you think that Jesus will let crooks and criminals to be sitting on His side ? , you think it over.

Educated or not, do not matter much, person need to be smart and wise to understand complicated issues as religion, and to understand what logic and unlogic means when faced by many old books of different opinion.

sonofjesus, using "LOL...OH....& the F...word" those things do not show how smart and intelligent you are, not by any standard, please respect yourself, so the others will respect you. 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/02/08 20:57
A: oh well Sam, I just am tired of souls who lack a brain is all. nothing worse than a soul who thinks they have it together and know who God is when they lack the ability to find him because they have to psychoanalyze everythin g they encounter. The world is filled with those such as yourself. Just tired of it all is all. Wasted beings pretending to know something about God and think they can fool others. so, LOL and mind F yourself some more. Afterall, I'm a pretty stupid soul huh. LOL. cracks me up.
As for this person who wants to know the bible to read, the JW's got the right one. even though they, like everyone else among mankind, are wrong. ALL religions are wrong, yet each has a little right. Put all those little rights together and you'd have God. The JW's were raised up just to fix the changes the trinity god types did to God's Word and pseudo intellects like this Sam. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/03/08 20:15

You mention yourself as, " Afterall, I'm a pretty stupid soul huh. LOL. cracks me up"

I DO AGREE TO THAT 100%. And you did crack up yourself already, so no need for me to da that. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/03/08 21:12
A: HI, MissJade,

Your question, SAM, which bible are you using for you quotes?

THE NEW AMERICAN STANDARD BIBLE -- NASB AND,
THE KING JAMES BIBLE. And others from the NET and there are few.

I read these Bible many time over, but I do not read them like the others do, who try to memorize everything in them, word by word, and accepting everything as the words of God, and no question asked, that is what I call blind faith. It is not happening or belonging to one faith and one religion, but it is in all religions, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism , Buddhism and the rest.

When people are blinded by their faith, then there is no way that they will see the truth or come to it, and they might fall into the PIT, the HELL, and for sure they will take many with them.

L-6:39 A BLIND MAN CANNOT GUIDE A BLIND MAN, CAN HE? WILL THEY NOT BOTH FALL INTO THE PIT.

l-6:41 WHY DO YOU LOOK AT THE SPECK THAT IS IN YOUR BROTHER'S EYE, BUT DO NOT NOTICE THE LOG THAT IS IN YOUR OWN EYE?.

These are great words and great lessons for all the people, for everyone on this earth, these are the words that people should memorize and follow, not the stories of SARAH & HAGAR, which teach hate and selfishness , beside, the story is false if one uses his brain and does some calculation. And the stories of the DEVIL & JESUS is false from the beginning to end.

I do read, but at the same time I do make notes to compare what I read from the many different books, [ It is very easy to find the contradictions and errors], and I do my own analysis, and I search to find what the others works done by those who really read these books in a scientific way , as you know there are many out there, who done analysis for the OLD and the NEW testament and other works, like the retired Bishop John S. Spong, Here some of his books
Resurrection Myth Or Reality
Born of Woman: A Bishop Rethinks the Birth of Jesus
Why Christianity Must Change or Die
Rescuing the Bible from Fundamentalism
The bishop published 14 books with some as best sellers.

The notes which I made from the bible and the gospels, I found later on, that the Bishop has the same opinion.

and Mary Ann Collin, here few line about her:

Mary Ann Collins is known within Fundamentalist churches as a former Catholic nun who is an expert on Catholicism. She produces several self-published books.
Mary Ann Collins is a former Catholic nun who spent many years in the Catholic Church, studying its teachings and traditions. After a period of seeing many distressing contradictions to Scripture, she eventually left the Catholic Church .

And mark owen and his book, “What You Didn’t Know About the Popes of Rome “

God bless you. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/04/08 9:31
A: Hello MissJade, I will try not to lead you off course. Many Bibles were used in the Documentary , also the Nag Hamadi Library. That would be the Greek Bible which is different form the One used by Fundamentalists, and other Books, like "Josephus, and The book of James (which was finally published about 14 years ago) also the book Philo who was about 40 years older than Jesus and Philo wrote about the feminine or femail aspects of god, some think Jesus was influenced by Philo. There are books reccomended that can give you more of and Idea of their resources. One is the "Jesus Dynasty" and that is a really good book. I enjoyed and . 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/04/08 20:28
A: Problem with trinity god bibles is you need to cross reference many different kinds of them to understand what his Word means and more than likely you still walk away with the wrong meaning. Happens all the time. And the more you search for different anwers the more confused you become and the farther away from God you become. But hey, what do I know? I only read one bible and have read it through at least 5 times from front to cover and will always read it till eventually, many lifetimes if need be, it will become within me forever. The story never changes. Just the characters. There will be another Noah, another flood, another Abraham, another Adam, another Jesus, but under different names. And Yes, a new God leading each new story. The mormons got that part right, we do all eventually become God. But then again, who am I? I obviously haven't the greatness within myself to become so knowledgeable as those like this Sam who has sifted through anything and everything he can find and still seems to have this need to find God. Or should I say, for God to find him. Can't find God through man....IMPOSSIBLE! So all you brainiacs keep searching. Waste a lifetime. It's your soul. Do as you want. All I know is that if you do as I suggested, read his ONE book, he will come to you..GUARANTEED! And stay away from Man and his teachings most of all. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/05/08 9:18
A: Thank you son of 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/05/08 18:07
A: Judith, was reading over your comments from before. You seem to have a good soul searching. Sadly, like most all of us, we search using mankinds teachings. We buy books written by man about God and think God inspired those books. We grasp a concept and run with it and try prove that concept to be correct and try to make a God that will be acceptable to us. Doesn't work this way. I never went searching for God. Never wanted to. Although, I always felt a connection with him. Always knew my whole existence he was there. Just a feeling. Then one day he came knocking. Not the other way around. WHAMMO I got blindsided and things took place. The thing is, whether people believe me or not, I know how to reach him and who he is. no doubt. Of course, to others I am wrong because we are always all wrong to each other. I don't care. Don't care if you find him. Don't care if anyone finds him. My children I do care though, I have to, they are my regenerative seeds. It's a simple path to God. he's very lonely. in my mind he has me and only me right now. and poor him. Stuck with a misfit like me. He's doing his best to straighten me out using the tools he is allowed to use. he also has to abide by laws. The Laws God created he also has to follow otherwise he would be a hypocrite. sadly, he and I can't communicate as humans do. he is in a diffferent time and plane. His time runs slower than ours and he appears invisible in this realm. It's pretty much all scientific what God is and does. He is the greatest scientist that ever lived that is like 100 times smarter than an Einstein was who figured out how to make himself and man live forever and ever and never get bored. that's the ticket to creation, living forever and never being bored. Not an easy task to accomplish. But he did. he came along when the big bang was about to take place and stepped off before that first atom left. He made that atom two atoms, 4 atoms, 8 and on and on till this creation was made. God is in a place of no motion controlling all motion and his son is on the outside of that motion keeping it from flatlining and his ghost is inbetween. God sees creation from the inside out in his perspective, Jesus sees creation from the outside in in his perspective, and the ghost sees them both. God needs a soul to die for his perspective of creation to take place, Jesus sees that same soul and needs him to live, and the ghost sees them both and has that same soul run a red light and get crippled and slows him down. The ghost is part Jesus and part God and the balance in the scales of creation. If you jump up and down, inbetween that jump, at the very top, in theory, there would be a moment of stoppage. no motion, The big bang is the same thing. Except, in terms of time, which is motion from point A to point B, the no motion could be eons to man. Thing is, God is the wall for mankind. Like that movie Matrix says, humans are like a virus, we destroy our surroundings and move on. without God, we would become extinct and wipe out our host, creation. We have reached the end of this host. Time to move on and start again. and thank God, he's there. Here are the steps to God which will work, guaranteed......
first, pray, three times a day if possible, like daniel did. Morning, sundown, and before bed. That way if you sin, your sin will be remembered easier and you can get it out of your system before God. Pray to a God you are comfortable with. Pray to him like a friend, a shrink. Someone you can confide in and trust fully. Make him whoever you want. you can't be wrong. Not that image mankind created on a cross all skin and bones and naked. You can't be wrong if you pray to a God you feel is right. If you can't pray, at least act as if. It will come eventually, he will come eventually.
2. Read his book. Start at page 1 and don't stop. Don't bounce around. Read his book like a novel. You wouldn't read a Stephen King novel at the ending first and then start it would you? Same with the bible. Of course, he told me to read the JW bible. And it is a very good one, easy to follow with only one mistake if you want to call it that, they inserted a part that states it's OK to eat anything when Peter had his vision to meet that guard who was a Gentile.
3. Stay away from mankinds teachings. You cannot find God through man, impossible
4. Follow his 10 rules of existence. They are not hard. People say it is impossible to keep his 614 laws or however many, yet you get in your car and drive down the road and observe at least 10,000 of mankinds laws.

That's it. I guarantee again that if you are of God and do these few simple things, he will come to you. He will grab hold of your soul and keep it safe. he will love you as a father loves his child. He will discipline you when wrong, and hug and kiss you when right. It's the most awesome feeling known to anything. I still to this day have a very hard time realizing he walks with me 24/7. I am no longer one being. I am two, him and I. and no matter what I do within a day, he is there. watching. he lets me mess up and corrects me when I do. and he guides me and takes care of me fully. All my needs he provides. He never spoils nor looks the other way when bad is coming. I have no fears anylonger, other than the fear of him. I fear him because I know he has my soul within his palm all the time and could do with it as he wishes. I have seen the pit, I have seen creation. I have been to it all and it all haunts me constantly. Like I said, I never asked for this. It's who I am. It's in the blood. It's in all our blood. We are our forefathers. Anyway, to each their own. I have been on a quest to find one soul like me since it all began in the winter of 93/94. I have given up. I tell people anything they want about God that I know. There are no secrets with God. NONE! All will be revealed to all eventually. Either when you get another chance, or when you perish to the pit. There is a body, a real body. What christians call "the body of christ". and within that body is us. If you take all the bodies of mankind and put us all together you'd have that body. And the color of that body? GOLD] Sparkling gold. Funny how all the gold that is in this world when it began is still here. Well, except for the stuff in space.
Precaution though, once you find God, or he find you, there is no turning back. Everything changes. There is no grey area anylonger. Only black and white. right and wrong. good and evil. You change. And once God does come knocking and grabs hold of your soul, he never lets it go. He will lead you to him. One way or another, he will MAKE you come to him. Mankind has this concept of FREE WILL] We want to believe we have a will of our own otherwise we think we would be like robots. Well, there is only one soul, his. And like it or not, our will is his. He gives us the illusion of being free, but we are not. We are all under his control otherwise we would be random happenings running around constantly changing that future he created. You want to know God, I hope you find him. really. Just be prepared, he's a double edged sword. There will be times you wish you could be "normal" and do as mankind does, and then there are times you feel blessed you are not like mankind. In the end, it's him you shall meet and it's him who holds your being. If you search for God and are wrong, it's OK. At least you tried and he can't condemn a soul for trying to be right but being wrong. He can and will condemn a soul who follows man and mankinds gods. God can never trust a false god follower once they allow those gods into their soul. We are nation and world of gods. We name everything after them thinking he don't mind. He does. But anyway, so be it. Think I'll move on now. Wasted enough here. bye all. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/06/08 15:44

You said,
A- "he told me to read the JW bible. "

---- who told you?
---- Is your bible , the Jewish bible [OT] , or the new bible [OT +gospels]?
---- Is the JW bible different from the bible which the Christians read ?
---- Who wrote the JW bible and when it was written?

B- "And it is a very good one"

---- very good one....good one....no good one etc. !!!!
---- what make it better than the other bible?
---- are the bible which the catholics and the protestants and the orthodox read cannot be trusted and no good bible to read???.

---- Did your bible teach you the F.... and the other bad words, ???

C- "But they did write his book in a very good way."

---- People wrote many books in the past. As for the OT there are 39 books , from genesis to malachi, and in the NT there are 4 gospels [not mentioning the many others, {Gospel of Mary...Gospel of Thomas...Gospel of the Nazarenes...Gospels of Peace etc, etc. which were there but not counted as good one !!!}, and they add to them the 23 personal letters of Paul etc, etc.

WHICH OF THOSE BOOKS YOU THINK IS THE GOOD BOOK AND WHICH IS NOT GOOD BOOKS ???.

Retired Bishop John S. Spong gave his opinion about those books after many years of reading and studying them, he said:
"THE BIBLE FULL OF CONTRADICTIONS AND ERRORS....THE GOSPELS CANNOT BE TRUSTED TO BE RELIABLE"
After reading those books I DO AGREE WITH HIM.

D- "They keep his book under lock and key and make it difficult for mankind to get at."

---- THEY KEEP !!!, WHO ARE THEY?
---- Why they keep it under lock, and away from people [mankind]?
---- If it was kept under lock, then HOW DID YOU AND THE OTHERS GET IT ???, WHERE IS THE LOGIC?
---- If the book you mentioned [JW book] IS THE WORDS OF GOD, THEN WHY YOU WANT TO KEEP IT LOCKED ?
---- I am sure you will come back with a PHYLOSOPHICAL ANSWER. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/06/08 18:29

You said,
A- WHAMMO I got blindsided and things took place. The thing is, whether people believe me or not, I know how to reach him and who he is. no doubt.

---- Was it a vision?, was it like the thing which PAUL saw ?
---- Who is HE ?. Is HE the same one that Abraham , Moses and Jesus talk about, AND BELIEVE IN, or someone else?

B- He is the greatest scientist that ever lived that is like 100 times
smarter than an Einstein

---- Einstein is a great scientist at his time, but not the greatest at all time
---- Read the following to understand that Einstein is a human who had some knowledge, but not all the knowledge, and he was wrong sometime and had to be corrected by other greater scientist than him, and if you put not 100 of Einstein, but all the great scientist of this world since it was created , and even then there will be no equal to GOD which I believe in, and not you made up god that can be compared to HUMAN SCIENTIST..

BUT EINSTEIN , like all scientists at that time, DID NOT KNOW THAT THE UNIVERSE WAS EXPANDING . He found that HIS EQUATIONS DIDN’T QUITE WORK FOR STATIC UNIVERSE , so he threw in a hypothetical repulsive force that would fix the problem by balancing things out, an extra part that he called the cosmological constant.

Then, in the 1920s, astronomer EDWIN HUBBLE , using a type of star called a Cepheid variable as a standard candle to measure distances to other galaxies, discovered that the universe was expanding. The idea of the expanding universe revolutionized astronomy. If the universe was expanding, it must at one time have been smaller. THAT CONCEPT LED TO THE BIG BANG THEORY, that the universe began as a tiny point that suddenly and swiftly expanded to create everything we know today.

Once Einstein knew the universe was expanding, HE DISCARDED THE COSMOLOGICAL CONSTANThe as an unnecessary fudge factor. HE LATER CALLED IT THE “BIGGEST BLUNDER OF HIS LIFE.”

THE BIGGST BLUNDER OF HIS LIFE

--- You cannot COMPARE those who BLUNDER AROUND trying to find how things made, and how things works in our LIMITED world with the ONE WHO CREATED EVERYTHING AND KNOWS HOW THINGS WORK IN ALL THE UNIVERSE.

YOUR COMPARISON IS A VERY SILLY THING. NEVER THINK OF GOD AS THE LIKE OF US THE HUMAN, THAT IS VERY WRONG BECAUSE THAT MAKES GOD MUCH, MUCH LESS THAN A GOD.

Show me some information which came in your holy book which brought any scientific information about the world which we live in but Einstein and Jesus did not know about.

The Quran 1400 years ago brought a lot of scientific information and today was proven to be correct, so what about your bible?

NOW, man is searching for planets, and they did find FEW.
There are an estimated, 30 billion trillion stars like our sun and there are billions of planets among them, and the question is , is there any life or any planet like ours THE EARTH ?

1400 years before Einstein and Hubble ane the new discoveries of the 21st century, CAME A MESSAGE, some believe in it , others did not, but both sides they do not know anything about themselves or their world , and how they created, THE MESSAGE told them someting that they do not know and told them that they will know these facts AFTER TIME.

38:88 AND YOU WILL SURELY KNOW THE TRUTH OF ITS INFORMATION * AFTER TIME.

HERE WHAT CAME IN THE MESSAGE:

Q- 65:12 It is GOD who has created seven heavens AND OF THE EARTH, THE LIKE OF THEM.
{Now they start finding PLANETS}
HIS commad descends among them so you may know that GOD is over all things competent and GOD HAS ENCOMPASSED ALL THINGS IN KNOWLEDGE.
{Einstein , and all the scientists of this word, they have limited knowledge, one knows his field and another knows his field, BUT NO ONE KNOWS EVERYTHING [that is a fact] BUT GOD KNOWS EVERYTHING EVEN WHAT IS IN OUR HEART.

Q-51:47 And THE HEAVEN we constructed with strength, and indeed, WE ARE (ITS) EXPANDER.

{1400 years ago God told us that our universe is EXPANDING. Einstein BLUNDER about it , but thanks God that Mr. Hubble AFTER TIME FOUND THE TRUTH.not about only the expanding of the universe but how thing started at the biggining to prove what come in the Quran:
21:30 HAVE THOSE WHO DISBELIEVED NOT CONSIDERED THAT THE HEAVEN AND EARTH WERE A JOINED ENTITY, AND WE SEPARATE THEM.
{The BIG BANG theory of today, tells us that all matter in our universe came from one source and it was separated by a big explosion, 17-20 billions years ago.}

Son of jesus, and Judith, please something from your holy books that give such an information.

!!! You compare God with 100 Einstein.
Let us see what God told us as an example about HIS GREATNESS;
1- Q- 3:5 INDEED, FROM GOD NOTHING IS HIDDEN IN THE EARTH NOR IN THE HEAVEN.
{ Can you deny this ?}

2- Q-22:73 O people, an example is presented so listen to it. Indeed, those you invoke beside GOD will never create (as much as) a fly, even if they gathered together for it (i.e., that purpose). And if the fly should steal from them a tiny things, they could not recover it from him. WEAK ARE THE PURSUER AND PURSUED.
{GOD CREATED OUR WORLD, THE HUGE UNIVERSE WHICH WE DON’T KNOW YET EVERUTHING ABOUT IT, AND ALL WHAT IS IN IT. Einstein , Hubble and the scientist like them, and not by the 100 but by the billions all trying to find out how things created and it began, BUT THEY NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO CREATE A FLY FROM NOTHING, AND THAT IS FOR SURE. And that is the truth, can you deny it?}

3- Q-96:3/4/5 Read, and your LORD is most bountiful, -HE who taught (the use) by pen,- taught man that which he knew not.
{ GOD is one who give you and Einstein and all the rest the brain to think and to learn and to read and to write and to understand, HE IS THE LORD OUR GOD, THE GOD OF ALL THE HUMAN AND THE ANGLES, AND NOT JUST A GOD FOR SOME. THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD IN HEAVEN.
YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER gods BEFORE ME.
I hope you agree to what GOD say.

4- Q-31:27 And if whatever trees upon the earth were pen and the sea was ink, replenished thereafter by seven more seas, THE WORDS OF GOD would not be exhausted.
{God gave us an example, a true and clear example about HIS POWER & KNOWLEDGE, just to show us that we are no matter how we try we will not be able to come to be equal to HIM. I don’t know if you agree about this fact or not, please let me know.}

5- Q-40:57 The creation of the heavens and earth is greater than the creation of mankind, but most of the peoples do not know.
{I don’t think that you this fact, since you brought Einstein to compare him with God}

6- Q- 41:53 WE will show them OUR signs in the HORIZONS AND WITHIN THEMSELVES until it becomes clear to them that IT IS THE TRUTH. But is it not sufficient concerning your LORD that HE is, over all things, a witness?.

{ All the signs that you see from GOD creation won’t be enough to make you believe in
HIM as your only GOD, and in HIS word and HIS message, and HIS messenger?.} 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/07/08 21:39
A: Sam there is nothing new under the Sun and about 300 BC the Book of Job wrote
38: 16
Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thus walked in the search of the depth?
So yes, thinkers of his day had already come up with much of what you wrote. Just because they are hundreds of years older , doesn't make them any less relevant.
There is more and I will not write it , you will have to read all of the Book of Job . Many people beleive that the Book of Job is the Oldest Book of the Bible. 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/09/08 11:18
A: Sam, what bothers me the most about your type is you ask answers that look like questions. You already got your answers to your questions before you ask them. All brainiacs do. So, you ask me an answer that appears as a question, just go ahead and put that answer you already have on this line____________________________________________. Should make things easier and faster. lol 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/09/08 11:24
A: Judith,
Job existed before Abraham and from him comes the orientals who are pretty much blessed ever since him. There is but 200 family names in China, out of 1.4 billion souls. That is how close net their society is. They were and still are off limits to "christians" of this world. Even in Jesus' time they were off limits to his followers. Not even the apostles were permitted into the land of the orientals. Anyway, you gotta figure that after God made a bet with satan to prove a point to mankind, which of course is lost as usual, God would have to bless the most righteous soul on earth ever till end times. I mean, the dude would pray for everything, even before a sin was done. lol. If you would read the right bible God would show this to you. But here again, what do I know huh. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/09/08 16:52
A: Hi, Judith,

You wrote the followings:
"about 300 BC the Book of Job wrote "....." the Book of Job is the Oldest Book of the Bible. "

----- I do have few questions before answering your post about Job:
1- was "Job" written before "Genesis" or after ?
2- who wrote the book of "Job" ?
3- Who wrote Genesis ?

4- Did Moses wrote a book ?, if yes , which book.

Since my knowledge is limited about your books history , please try to help me in this matter, and thank you.

-----------------------------------------------
Hell-o- sonof jesus,

You said:
"God made a bet with satan to prove a point to mankind"

------ That remind me with the story that Matthew made about the Devil and Jesus !!!
My questions are:
- can you tell me where this betting took place, on earth or in heaven?
- and When this betting happen, thare must be a date for it ?
- and who was in the presence with God and satan at the time of that betting?
- Man do bettings, but Does God need to do betting with the devil or satan, ?
- You think any human ever met and saw God and satan ? 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/09/08 17:15
A: Hello son of
A: Judith, was reading over your comments from before. You seem to have a good soul searching. Sadly, like most all of us, we search using mankinds teachings. We buy books written by man about God and think God inspired those books.
Sam I have had more spiritual experiences that one person has a right to, and I was guided through the Bible by two higher beings , so I didn't just rely on Books , I spent hours in prayer and meditation and asked to be told truth only. It is most difficult to hear truth over Religions. I have been in many sense I was orphaned and up to age thirteen raised Catholic. I have so many synchrornicities in my life it would be difficult to write them all but I did try to write them and someone from Hollywood got those and used them in the film industries ( movies , music, books, and on line games) I was so hurt by that and how they took what I wrote and twisted it and even made a few that were near Porno. Like that two thumbs up Jesus 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/09/08 17:19
A: That two thumbs up Jesus statue is not only made in the Likeness of my husband it is also set in front of a Church in the town he was born in on Good Friday. I was just writing notes and my journal (in story form) the woman who did my typing was (Barbara Sue Smith , changed back to Barbara Sue Craw) I have those canceled checks. I paid her more that $500.00 to do my typing at a time when she was out of work and getting divorced. She freelanced at a ACU print shop in Vallejo California, in a shop owned by Agnie Gant who also truned out to be a back stabber. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/09/08 17:28
A: I have had visions and many dreams come true, I prayed to God the Father note ( no name) why don't I call God by name? It is very simple and comes from Jesus own words "Your Father in Heaven Knows who you are" so if my father in heaven knows me and knows my name then I don't have to fight over a name of God, I don't have to know a name because I am known and that is more important.
Twenty years of study and notes of my life , my study, my visions, and dreams was confiscated and was not intended for the world to use that way . 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/09/08 17:53
A: son of
Some of what I had written was sent to a Magazine, and in hopes that educated people would take a look, sense I do not have a higher education and wanted scholars to check it out.
I had found more association with the Yogi, Tibetan and Hindu Philosophy in the Bible that Christians would have like to hear.
I had done a chart using the OT and ages of the Patriarchs and was astonished when I ordered CD's form Deepak Choprah for his chart (even though they did not look alike ) said much the same thing. That chart was using ages of the Patriarchs and Enoc came out as Zero in the upper level of my chart and I know that was a symbol for god. He became pure potential which indeed is that the upper level of that Aravadic chart that came with that set of CD'd was . 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/10/08 1:45
A: son of
Oddly enough the film "Dogma" is done by a Kevin Smith. If I remember right I was introduced to a nephew , by Angie Gant who said it was her nephew but could have been Barbara Smith's nephew. I do have all work and the canceled checks and I am convinced that film is a spin off of what I had witnessed in a bank. I wrote that incident down and Barbara Smith typed it. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/10/08 1:47
A: I do not pay much attention now when I see film writers, or song writers complain about people making copies of their songs or movies. I think I know where they got them. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/10/08 20:16
A: Dear Judith,

You wrote:
"Sam I have had more spiritual experiences that one person has a right to, and I was guided through the Bible by two higher beings , so I didn't just rely on Books "

---- Guided through the Bible....I didn't rely on books.
The Bible is a book, but who are those two higher beings?.
---- There is only ONE GOD, [commandment], so, who is the other?

---- THE 'spiritual experiences ' which you experienced and the many others on this forums wrote about it , it does not belong to the Jews or the Christians or the Buddhist, but many people get them, and I am one of them, I did mention that before on this forums .

I Had many dreams [visions] throughout the years which I did mention to my wife and my son, and they could not believe how they came after to be true.
I had visions long before I started reading the holy books , which happen only when I turned 65, and my first readings was the NEW TESTAMENT and that happen when I turned to the National Geogrphic forums who's subject was the GOSPEL OF JUDAS, and after, I start reading the OT and after the Quran .
So, the books has nothing to do with my visions, and that is a fact.
My vision is a RESULT to my stong belief in HIM as my creator, I did not believe in HIM because of the books but in what is in my heart, and I always talk to HIM and and pray to HIM in my own way , not following the others.
In my heart was first of all the love of HIM, and always believed that I will be closer to HIM only by what good work I do in this short life and not by what religion I follow or books I read.

The god who is 100 time smarter than Einstein [as sonofjesus mentioned] is not my god. And those who claim Jesus as God or part of God they are no different than the sonofjesus, they all do not understand the words of Jesus or Moses or God.

Judith, You wrote, "there is nothing new under the Sun and about 300 BC the Book of Job wrote :
38: 16 Have you come into the springs of the sea, walking in the secret places of the deep?

There is nothing of sientific value in this verse, and it does not tell us anything, but it is just A QUESTION that anyone can ask, and this verse if you understand it is one of many verses in the book of Job. the book which started by story about a man called Job, [Job he did not write this book and he did not tell the story.]

Job 1:1 There was a man in the land of Uz whose name was Job.....

THERE WAS....the man who wrote the story, might heard Job story from people who made small stoty big by adding to it what ever they like.
Maybe there was a man called Job and maybe not {that is what THERE WAS means]. and Job story been added to the holy book as the many other stories as believed to be the words of God !!!.

The story goes on:
1:2 And he had seven sons and three daughters.
1:3 And of cattle he had seven thousand sheep and goats, and three thousand camels, and a thousand oxen, and five hundred she-asses, and a very great number of servants. And the man was greater than any of the sons of the east.

I did understand that this man in this story is very rich a lot of " sheep, goats, camel, oxen and asses, and servants, So the story about the rich Jewish man and his family no more or less.

After that, there is a lot of the writer thoughts and philosophy and many questions asked:

28:14 The deep waters say, It is not in me: and the sea says, It is not with me.
28:15 Gold may not be given for it, or a weight of silver in payment for it.
28:16 It may not be valued with the gold of Ophir, with the onyx of great price, or the sapphire.
{tha is a pure phiplosophy}

42:15 And there were no women so beautiful as the daughters of Job in all the earth { WOW...THAT IS THE BIG LIE WHICH PROVE THAT THIS BOOK cannot be trusted for its information, and that is simmilar to what John wrote in his gospel when he said: "J-21:25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, which if they were written in detail, I suppose THAT EVEN THE WORLD ITSELF WOULD NOT CONTAIN THE BOOKS THAT WOULD BE WRITTEN ---- WOW... A BIG LIE, and only those who understand LOGIC will know that } :
and their father gave them a heritage among their brothers.

42:16 And after this Job had a hundred and forty years of life, and saw his sons, and his sons' sons, even four generations.
42:17 And Job came to his end, old and full of days.

END OF THE STORY.

Judith, a wise person who understand the difference between what bring the truth and what brings just talk, and judge thing according to what they hold within from real information. In Job there is old stories about a man but what I brought from verse in the Quran is about the creation and the universe which we live in .

Quran - 21:33 And it is HE who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; ALL HEAVENLY BODIES, IN AN ORBIT ARE SWIMMING.

Not long time ago people on this earth understand that the earth is flat and does not move and only the son and the moon are moving around the earth and that is a fact. But God in HIS message tells us that all the objects in our universe , the sun the moon , the stars and our earth all of them they are moving in an orbit .

6) Dr. Yoshihide Kozai is Professor Emeritus at Tokyo University, Hongo, Tokyo, Japan, and was the Director of the National Astronomical Observatory, Mitaka, Tokyo, Japan. He said:

“I am very much impressed by finding true astronomical facts in [the] Quran, and for us the modern astronomers have been studying very small pieces of the universe. We’ve concentrated our efforts for understanding of [a] very small part. Because by using telescopes, we can see only very few parts [of] the sky without thinking [about the] whole universe. So, by reading [the] Quran and by answering to the questions, I think I can find my future way for investigation of the universe.”
7) Professor Tejatat Tejasen is the Chairman of the Department of Anatomy at Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand. Previously, he was the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine at the same university. During the Eighth Saudi Medical Conference in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Professor Tejasen stood up and said:

“During the last three years, I became interested in the Quran . . . . From my study and what I have learned from this conference, I believe that everything that has been recorded in the Quran fourteen hundred years ago must be the truth, that can be proved by the scientific means. Since the Prophet Muhammad could neither read nor write, Muhammad must be a messenger who relayed this truth, which was revealed to him as an enlightenment by the one who is eligible [as the] creator. This creator must be God.

Those are the opinion of two of the many scientists who wrote their vies about the Quran.
And her is the opinion of the Bishop John S. Spong:
The Bible is full of contradictions and errors... the Gospels cannot be trusted to be reliable.

I THINK THE PICTURE IS CLEAR FOR THOSE HAS AN OPEN MIND.

Q- AND THESE EXAMPLES WE REPRESENT TO THE PEOPLE, BUT NONE WILL UNDERSTAND THEM EXCEPT THOSE OF KNOWLEDGE.
{those scientists has the knowledge to understand what they read}

Q- AND IT IS NOT BUT A REMINDER TO HUMANITY.
{It is not the stories about some people but it is the words of God bringing knowledge to HIS people}

God bless you. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/10/08 21:46
A: Dear Sam
you said :So, the books has nothing to do with my visions, and that is a fact.
My vision is a RESULT to my stong belief in HIM as my creator, I did not believe in HIM because of the books but in what is in my heart, and I always talk to HIM and and pray to HIM in my own way , not following the others.

Mine began at age seven and I even saw the death of my own mom at age 14 in a dream so I would be prepaired for her death , sense I was going to be alone in the mountains with her and my two week old baby sister. I had to be there to call and ambulance , and take care of the baby. I had seen that same dream two times before my mother acutally died. So the books do not have any thing to do with my visions or dreams either. I was walked through the Bible and there is no way to prove that my spirit left my body and stood with two other beings that I refer to as Angels. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/10/08 21:57
A: Dear Sam ,
I am not going to go over that name again , you want a fight do it with someone else. I know your race used to call God Ahura Mazda, and many other names as well so drop it. I am tired of the killer God's 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/10/08 22:00
A: Sam Said:
THERE WAS....the man who wrote the story, might heard Job story from people who made small stoty big by adding to it what ever they like.
Maybe there was a man called Job and maybe not {that is what THERE WAS means]. and Job story been added to the holy book as the many other stories as believed to be the words of God !!!.

Judith Said:
Same goes for the Quran, a man did it and he thought , (note thought or believed ) it was from God. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/10/08 22:18
A: Sam all this proves to me is that people in general are becoming more advanced in their education and nothing more. The fact that Job was or was not the oldest book in the Bible makes no difference, it still protrays and intelligence of the ocean and earth if you read it without bigotry and again it was much older than the Quran and if you want the Oldest of Star and Planet Charts, look at the Dogan of Africa and I think a tribe still exists. In their ancient star chart are stars and I think a Planet we had not known about until recently . So information was in all cultures , albeit different, all are becoming more informed around the Earth and many never heard of Allah, or Jah, or El or Ahura Maza , or Ilumqua , or Innana, or any of the other Middle Eastern gods and goddesses

“I am very much impressed by finding true astronomical facts in [the] Quran, and for us the modern astronomers have been studying very small pieces of the universe. We’ve concentrated our efforts for understanding of [a] very small part. Because by using telescopes, we can see only very few parts [of] the sky without thinking [about the] whole universe. So, by reading [the] Quran and by answering to the questions, I think I can find my future way for investigation of the universe.” 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/11/08 0:37
A: Hi Judith,

After writing my post, I spent time going back to what I read before, and her the story of "Ezekiel":

1:2 On the fifth day of the month, in the fifth year after King Jehoiachin had been made a prisoner,
1:3 The word of the Lord came to me, Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldaeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the Lord was on me there.
1:4 And, looking, I saw a storm-wind coming out of the north, a great cloud with flames of fire coming after one another, and a bright light shining round about it and in the heart of it was something coloured like electrum.
1:5 And in the heart of it were the forms of four living beings. And this was what they were like; they had the form of a man.
1:6 And every one had four faces, and every one of them had four wings.
1:7 And their feet were straight feet; and the under sides of their feet were like the feet of oxen; and they were shining like polished brass.
1:8 And they had the hands of a man under their wings; the four of them had faces on their four sides.
1:9 They went without turning, every one went straight forward.
1:10 As for the form of their faces, they had the face of a man, and the four of them had the face of a lion on the right side, and the four of them had the face of an ox on the left side, and the four of them had the face of an eagle.
1:11 And their wings were separate at the top; two of the wings of every one were joined one to another, and two were covering their bodies.
1:12 Every one of them .....and so on..etc. , etc.

And what a story, I did like it because it has a lot of imagintion in it .
IT LOOKS MORE LIKE THE STORY OF SINDBAD, OR TODAYS STORIES, LIKE WHAT THE PRODUCERS OF STAR WARS AND HARRY POTTER CREATES.

Then come this:
2:3 And he said to me, Son of man, I am sending you to the children of Israel, to an uncontrolled nation which has gone against me: they and their fathers have been sinners against me even to this very day.

Here we get a message from God ,
-to the chidren of Israel,
-they and their fathers,
-have been sinners ,
-against ME [against God],
-even to this very day. [that is the day of 'Ezekiel']

That means, the children of Israel [the Jews] been sinners for very long time before Ezakiel, and never changed!!!

My question is , "do these people believed in God and His messengers, and there were many as we know?, and did they changed after his time ?, and they better today than they were before 2000 years ?.

God bless you. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/11/08 2:15
A: Humanity has such a long history going back millions of years and it can take quite an education learning to put the pieces of this puzzle together.Each of us only know our stories and those which have survived and have been handed down for generations and history.I'm not sure if we will ever see the completed version but the truth stands on its own no matter what may come.

There are many sources besides the Bible that tell the story of Jesus.The historic Jesus and bible Jesus are two different persons and in some ways are the same.The truth is in the heart and the mind of the believer.There would be no controversy if people hadn't been misled from the beginning. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/11/08 3:17
A: Panluna
I appreciate your wisdom , thank you 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/11/08 4:57
A: I get the feeling this place is a....."I KNOW MORE THAN YOU AND CAN PROVE IT" place. Everyone is better or knows more than the other person today. And I can prove it. lol 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/11/08 8:57
A: ----- I do have few questions before answering your post about Job:
1- was "Job" written before "Genesis" or after ?
2- who wrote the book of "Job" ?
3- Who wrote Genesis ?
Because of the Etheopian Copy of the Book of Jashar, it is said that Job is the oldest and written in the Land of Lombardi , not that I know where that is but do know of the Lombard's if that is the same. I do not know who wrote it and it is a subject of Question as to how old it is. I didn't say it was the oldest, I said there are people who do believe that it is the oldest.
As far as who wrote the first 5 books of the Bible they are attributed to Moses. I read somewhere that Moses took that information off the walls in Egypt.
Your also right about "this is a place that knows more than the other person" I don't know all that much and would rather not having to rummage through the Quran . I only know what I read and that doesn't make it more important, and I do know what I have seen, which includes my own spirit. My first time was in 1972, and I think that is what prompted me to Study the Bible. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/11/08 9:11
A: Dear Sam
I am going to ignore your post , there is nothing that makes me walk away faster that the words " His People" all people are created equal even if they are not treated that way. Your war of words is for the Jewish who claim the his people thing as well. I don't need that hate . 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/11/08 20:08
A: Dear Judith,

First, I do not hate anyone, just I am analyzing what I read.
From reading the history books I did find that the Arabs and the Muslims has their own share as sinners, and there is none of any tribe or nation on this earth as perfect as it should be, according to the LORD OUR GOD teachings.
When man kills another man, or even kills an animal for no good reason is a sinner.

YOU SHALL NOT MUDER ....commandment

Q- 5:32 .... WE decreed upon the children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption done in the land , it is as if he had SLAIN MANKIND ENTIRELY. And whoever saves one, it is as if he SAVED MANKIND ENTIRELY. OUR Messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, even after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

Q- 49:13 O mankind, WE have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, THE MOST NOBLE OF YOU IN THE SIGHT OF GOD IS THE MOST RIGHTEOUS OF YOU. Indeed, GOD is knowing and Acquainted.

Now we see things from the other side:
Jashua,
6:19 But all the silver and gold and the vessels of brass and iron are holy to the Lord: they are to come into the store-house of the Lord.
{That is stealing... YOU SHALL NOT STEAL ...commandment}

6:21 And they put everything in the town to the curse; men and women, young and old, ox and sheep and ass, they put to death without mercy.
{men, women, young, old, and the ox, sheep, ass, ALL BEEN PUT TO DEATH, THAT MORE THAN JUST A MURDERING ACT, IT IS A MASSACRE & SLAUGHTER. That was done by the children od Israel under their commander Jashua and the seven preists. That is no different than what the German done under their leader Hitler. and that is against the teaching of GOD which came to Moses by GOD'S commandment ...YOU SHALL NOT MURDER.

Reading Jashua, I did find that the MURDER is accepte by Jashua and the people around him:
1:17 As we gave attention to Moses in all things, so we will give attention to you: and may the Lord your God be with you as he was with Moses.
1:18 Whoever goes against your orders, and does not give attention to all your words, WILL BE PUT TO DEATH: only take heart and be strong.

Judith, Do you think that book [Jashua] is a holy book while it is words against the commandment and the teaching of God ?.

God bless you. 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/11/08 23:19
A: Judith, there are two jews of this world. Ones who are jews and those who are not yet say they are. God told the jews leaving Egypt he would scatter them throughout this world and force them into the nations and their gods if they left him for false gods and blew of his commandments. They left him for false gods, got scattered throughout this world and forced into the nations and their gods. Yet these souls who call themselves jews today make claim to being from that same seed God said would perish. Makes no sense to me how these so called chosen children who claim to be real jews can trace their bloodline directly back to Abraham. Actually, if you believe in a Jesus and his Words he spoke, he said that those judaism jews of his day and those who worshipped that religion were from Cain, thus cannot be real jews since to be a real jew you also must have the actual blood of Abraham in you who was not from Cain but Seth his brother. God promised Abraham his seed would be like the stars in the sky and the grains of sand on the shore to numerous to number....13 million judaism jews who are against Jesus is NOT to many to number. Now, 3 to 4 billion souls in this world today, including the arabs, who do believe in a Jesus and are from Abraham's blood ARE to many to number. One other thing before I bamboozle, the bible refers to a word which is mispronounced and interpreted wrongly today. Mankind says there is an "A"ntichrist coming or here or whatever. Fact is, antichrist is not singular and not a proper noun. Had there been just one soul who was an "A"ntichrist, God would have put that word in caps. He's very good at grammar by the way. lol. antichrist means simply put...against the christ. anti= against, christ= Jesus. against Jesus. Now, I wonder what group of souls rule this world's powerbase and has one of their religion's followers sitting upon most of this world's board of directors telling that company how to operate? What single group of souls make claim to being of God and his chosen children and rule most of this world's powerbase today in what I claim to be the end times? And how ironic that this very same group of souls don't believe in Jesus and wasn't till modern times that even acknowledged his existence? There is no difference in the judaism jews of today and those of 2000 years ago except today they rule this world's power and minds. I have a saying I like to use, the judaism jews rule this world on paper, the arabs own that paper. Like it or not, the arabs whom most christians today hate and are against, still worship the right God and have never left him and can trace their bloodline back to Abraham directly. Not to mention they love Jesus also as they do all their prophets and wait for his return. They just don't love the trinity Jesus. I am a jew and very very proud of it although according to judaism I am not because of their tradition of man which this world now believes to be true which states to be a real jew you must come through your mother. Sort of like saying if an Italian man marries an Irish woman then their children can only be Irish and not also Italian. Lots of traditions judaism jews have created throughout the eons to compete and hoodwink mankind. Just my humble opinion of course. My father was a jew, his dad was, his dad was, his dad was, and all my fathers were jews back to Jesus, David, Abraham, Noah, Adam, and God. God is a jew? oh my! He can't be anything but...God huh. lol. Fact is, God wrote a book all about jews and had his son be a jew. Why would God have his son be a jew if he was Italian or greek or russian? lol
As for your Job question. I believe Job was either a little before or around the same time as Abraham. Probably before. Will know when God lets me know or if I should need to know. Right now, I don't need to know. But pretty sure he was before Abraham's time. The description of this world in that book and his actions say so. For instance, he didn't do sacrifices to God yet he was the most righteous of God and sacrifices didn't really come into being when praying to God till after Abraham even though Noah did that first thing off the ark. Also, Genesis is one of the 5 books written by Moses. Mankind didn't write that book, nor did Moses actually, it was God using man as his pen. I fully believe that the book I read is correct and will never believe otherwise. It's the only book I read from God and about God. If I were to read another I might as well worship a different god. Which the true God would never allow me to do. If I was to read another book about God not from him, then I would be as Solomon, a condemned soul who was cut off because he committed blaspheme of the holy ghost. The ghost is whom God uses to watch over us and speak to us. The ghost is basically God's soul on earth and if you leave God for other gods after knowing him and having him come to you like he did Solomon twice, then you are basically saying F.U. to his ghost. You blaspheme God when you blaspheme his ghost. God can NEVER trust a soul again who knows him and he opens up to and then leaves him for other gods knowing they are false. I firmly believe that if there is such a thing as a satan he would be Solomon. Someone had to be satan. Someone had to be Abraham, noah, david. Someone had to be Judas. Someone had to be Jesus. Someone had to be Hitler. Someone had to be Bin Laden. Someone had to be Bush. Someone had to be someone in order for this story to be told and this creation to be made. We all play a part in creation. And at the moment, none of us are righteous and of God and all are lost. So says God in Isaiah 59:15-19. 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/11/08 23:23
A: Judith, by the way, I get the feeling this Sam is a Jews for Judaism type or a variation thereof. They get off finding things to twist within God's Word to prove everyone but themselves wrong. Very conniving souls they be. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/12/08 0:03
A: Judith .
Where did you find the information that the book of Job is the Bible's oldest book.?Also I believe it was Moses/Moeshe who wrote the initial five books of the Old Testament. starting with Genesis. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/12/08 0:15
A: Sonofjesus,
Sam is a Moslem and he's knows his Bible,.Qu'ran/Koran and many other works.You could have asked him.

I'm Neo-Pagan with a Christian background but I'm not as devout as you seem to be.My religion is based on a quotation by Helena Blavatsky "There is no Religion higher than the Truth".That's what I search for.

This is an Archaeology website and forum.The people who sponsor and contribute are dedicated to education.Just the very fact that you are participating means that you are curious and want to learn.

Ever watch the Indiana Jones movies?---well this website is the real deal and not fiction.

Enjoy learning....we have from each other and become friends despite differences.

Peace,
Panluna 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/13/08 17:09
A: Hello, Panluna,

I enjoy reading your posts because it is above the personal benefit or gain, but it is THE sort of honest search for the truth.
I'm Neo-Pagan with a Christian background
That is your choice, and I do respect that. You been a Christian before and you changed, and there are many who left the churches to join the Pagans and the Hindu or the Buddhist and other beliefs, and in great numbers, for sure there are reasons for all those changes, I HOPE YOU WILL GIVE ME THE REASON FOR YOUR CHANGE. Because if you come to find the truth, it is wise to tell the other about it, and spread the benefits, since you said:
Enjoy learning....we have from each other and become friends despite differences.

Once, someone [maybe it was you, but I am not sure] asked this question, where God live, and in WHICH GALAXY?
I did give an answer, and I was told it is great answer. My answer came from two sources, THE WORDS OF JESUS AND THE QURAN.

The question which galaxy came because we live in the time when the truth came by the scientific means that there are billions of galixies.
The question WHERE GOD LIVE was not new, but it was on the mind of the believers all the time.
AT THE BEGINNING, and for a long time, the question was WHERE GOD LIVE AND WHERE IS HIS HOUSE? .

THEN, the question changed to, IN WHICH STAR GOD LIVE

TODAY, even with all the knowledge about our unlimited universe, and even with all what came to us from knowledge from God's many messengers, still there are so many think of God as a like-human and live in house, and walk with people .

Bishop J.S. Spong said, GOD WHO CAN BE KILLED OUGHT TO BE KILLED. “

I say, GOD WHO WALKED WITH MAN OUGHT TO BE MAN .

Your say, THERE IS NO RELIGION HIGHER THAN THE TRUTH “

I say, IF ... IF THE TRUTH BECAME A RELIGION, THEN ITS BIBLE IS HONESTY”

THE TRUTH . This word which some claim to have, and they deny it for the others without real reason, from that THE TRUTH as a word became a meaningless word, they all forgetting that THE TRUTH IS ONE, and to come to it, there is only one way, and that is HONESTY, an honest work, an honest search, an honest debate, and an honest people to star with, otherwise all the talk ans all the work about finding the truth and reaching for the truth, is just another way to bury THE TRUTH.

The religion as we all know, has many faces, the right , the wrong and what in between, some are born others will die, BUT THE TRUTH HAS ONLY ONE FACE AND NEVER CHANGE AND NEVER DIE, IT MIGHT BE COVERED OR HIDDEN BUT IT IS ALWAYS THERE, AND IT WILL PREVAIL AT LAST FOR SURE .

sonofjesus, I get the feeling this Sam is a Jews
......wrong. I am not a Jew, but I do believe in Abraham and all those who came before Him and after Him, and I do believe in the Commandment which GOD gave to Moses. And that is the same bliefs of the Christians.

Panluna, Sam is a Moslem
......wrong, did you ever read the hundres of my posts which I wrote in this forums and in the N.G. forums ?, Did you read that I do not belong or follow any religious group, repeating that many time.
IF, if you make your opinion by looking at one part of my posts when I use quotations from the Quran, FORGETTING, the other parts of my posts in which I use EQUAL amount from the Gospels, by choosing THE WORDS OF JESUS TO BRING THE TRUTH. Is that makes me a Christian ?.

11/02/08 sonofjesus wrote:
1- who wants to know the bible to read, the JW's got the right one.
{JW's Bible is right, and that means all the others are wrong }
2- ALL religions are wrong, yet each has a little right. Put all those little rights together and you'd have God.
{here he claims that all religions are WRONG, and of course, if he understand LOGIC he put his own religion as wrong too, that is when he said ALL, and he still believe that his religion book is right. I don’t think that he knows what is right and what is wrong in religions.}

Panluna, I DO BELIEVE IN GOD, ONE GOD. But the Jews and the Christians in the forums claim that I am wrong, because they think that their God is different .
That is the opinion of those who claim that they do understand their books .
And even when I bring the truth from their books, they do not accepted.

The Jews religion; YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER gods BEFORE ME. [Moses]
The Christians religion: THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD. [Jesus]
The Muslims religion: THERE IS NO OTHER god, BUT ONLY GOD. [Quran]

And the laws in all these massages they go on line with the commandment the first laws that God gave us.

They all point to ONE GOD, THE ONE WHO IS IN HEAVEN, but why the people differ ?.
That is because the human race and with all what he got from good thing still carry on some bad thing, as selfishness, dishonesty , and the false arrogant and pride, and those will bring negative effect on their judgment and blind them from seeing the truth.

God bless you. 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/13/08 18:11
A: whatever Sam. You are right and all others are wrong. lol 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/13/08 20:27
A: Hello Panluna, god bless you
I read and Ethiopian Copy of the Book of Jashar, that is listed in the Old Testament. The problem was that when the people were told to read it you couldn't find it. The book of Jashar was no where to be found. I then found that archaeologist had found a copy and published it. I think you can find it on line and If I recall that book stated that the Book of Job was much older. Don't quote me , it has been many years sense I read it. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/13/08 21:45
A: There are several books listed in the Old Testament that were to be read by the Priests and they simply are not there. One was the Book of Jashar, one the Prophecies of Nathanial there is the book or prophecies of Idodo and in the last few chapters of the book of Esther is the book of Assyrian kings.Then the Book of Enoch that was quoted in the New Testament, That is just to mention a few 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/13/08 23:20
A: Judith, the reason they are not included is because they are from "unknown" authors. As in, anyone could make up a story and say it is from God and people believe it. The books included in the bible of today have been cross referenced many many times throughout history and have been backed up by known authors. Tha catholics have a bunch of those "unknown" authors in their book also. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/14/08 2:15
A: sonofjesus
I not only read the Bible for 20 years , I sat at a drafting board and did the linage chart and , calculated Noah's days and did a chart on Enoch and wrote notes on the contradictory statements of Paul verses Jesus. I also sat at a drafting board and did a more correct chart of the map and travels of Paul and noted that he had spent 10 years in a Roman Solders Training camp, which was found in the Book of Josephus, your being like Sam and the two of you should go open up a Web site of your own and verbally attack each other until your done calling each other stupid. 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/14/08 6:49
A: Judith, and all this information you gathered, it was from God? God allowed Paul and the others of the new testament to keep their comments unchecked. he allowed paul to add his "opinions" to many of his writings. Because of this, christianity as we know it today is over 3 billion stronge. Otherwise, had there not been different opinions allowed, the religion of christ would be as judaism is today, a religion without growth and destined to perish from lack of change. One soul reads Paul and sees that women are permitted to preach in front of the congregation because Paul wrote a letter to a woman thanking her for her leadership, then he turns around and says women should not be heard in the congregation but only through the husband may they be heard. That is an example. Many others like it. One person reads one thing, another reads another, they split and start their own religion. Paul was the perfect soul to do as christ needed. To basically add confusion to his writings. You read and do as you want. take your whole lifetime studying the timeline you get from man. I'll stick with the timeline shown to me not by man thank you. Sam is out there like you are out there. The more you read from man, the further from God you become. So study man and keep reading. Your soul. Do as you like. 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/14/08 6:50
A: Judith, by the way, who was the author of the Book of Josephus? Just curious to know since you have everything figured out. 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/14/08 7:01
A: Judith, wow, just read about this Josephus person, He came after Jesus and got 38 people to commit suicide in a cave and turn himself over to the romans and later became a roman citizen after he sold out the jews in 70AD. Amazing you would read the writings of such a soul. amazing. Do a Wikipedia on his name. And you take his writings as gospel? truly amazing. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/14/08 7:10
A: sonofjesus
this forum is about a Tomb not your arrogant rantings. Thank you and your no authority on what someone else has spent a life time doing. I will from now on do to you what I do to others who rant like you and that is skip all you have to say 
Name: eyeopener  •  Date: 11/14/08 19:38
A: Hi all! I'm glad to anounce that one of the big question regarding the Bible has an answer, at last. Following sonofjesus statement: "the reason they are not included is because they are from "unknown" authors", we must assume that all the other books' authors are known. I like that really much! I only have to humbely ask: may we have the names of the known authors - after all, they are known!
And Judith - you do what a reasonable human being does to know and learn. Keep up the good work! Remember: what ever knowledge you gain - no one can take from you. And you are right: the debate should stick to the Talpiot Tomb exclusively. I wonder why so many attendants here are leading the chats to every direction but the tomb. Maybe they are afraid of the possible truth? 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/15/08 5:54
A: Eyeopener, here ya go:

Name of Book: Genesis
Writer(s): Moses
Name of Book: Exodus
Name of Book: Leviticus
Name of Book: Numbers
Name of Book: Deuteronomy
Name of Book: Joshua
Writer(s): Joshua
Name of Book: Judges
Writer(s): Samuel
Name of Book: Ruth
Name of Book: 1 Samuel
Writer(s): Samuel; Gad; Nathan
Name of Book: 2 Samuel
Writer(s): Gad; Nathan
Name of Book: 1 Kings
2 Kings
Writer(s): Jeremiah
Name of Book: 1 Chronicles
2 Chronicles
Writer(s): Ezra
Name of Book: Ezra
Name of Book: Nehemiah
Writer(s): Nehemiah
Name of Book: Esther
Writer(s): Mordecai
Name of Book: Job
Name of Book: Psalms
Writer(s): David and others
Name of Book: Proverbs
Writer(s): Solomon; Agur; Lemuel
Name of Book: Ecclesiastes
Writer(s): Solomon
Name of Book: Song of Solomon, The
Name of Book: Isaiah
Writer(s): Isaiah
Name of Book: Jeremiah
Name of Book: Lamentations
Name of Book: Ezekiel
Writer(s): Ezekiel
Name of Book: Daniel
Writer(s): Daniel
Name of Book: Hosea
Writer(s): Hosea
Name of Book: Joel
Writer(s): Joel
Name of Book: Amos
Writer(s): Amos
Name of Book: Obadiah
Writer(s): Obadiah
Name of Book: Jonah
Writer(s): Jonah
Name of Book: Micah
Writer(s): Micah
Name of Book: Nahum
Writer(s): Nahum
Name of Book: Habakkuk
Writer(s): Habakkuk
Name of Book: Zephaniah
Writer(s): Zephaniah
Name of Book: Haggai
Writer(s): Haggai
Name of Book: Zechariah
Writer(s): Zechariah
Name of Book: Malachi
Writer(s): Malachi
Name of Book: Matthew
Writer: Matthew
Name of Book: Mark
Writer: Mark
Name of Book: Luke
Writer: Luke
Name of Book: John
Writer: Apostle John
Name of Book: Acts
Name of Book: Romans
Writer: Paul
Name of Book: 1 Corinthians
Name of Book: 2 Corinthians
Name of Book: Galatians
Name of Book: Ephesians
Name of Book: Philippians
Name of Book: Colossians
Name of Book: 1 Thessalonians
Name of Book: 2 Thessalonians
Name of Book: 1 Timothy
Name of Book: 2 Timothy
Name of Book: Titus
Name of Book: Philemon
Name of Book: Hebrews
Name of Book: James
Writer: James (Jesus’ brother)
Name of Book: 1 Peter
Writer: Peter
Name of Book: 2 Peter
Name of Book: 1 John
Name of Book: 2 John
Name of Book: 3 John
Name of Book: Jude
Writer: Jude (Jesus’ brother)
Name of Book: Revelation
If you need to know where they wrote them let me know and I will gladly give you the locations they know best. Also the dates. Thanks for asking. 
Name: eyeopener  •  Date: 11/15/08 10:05
A: I salute you, sonofjesus. I'm sorry to ask another tiny question: where is all this information from?
thanks.
By that, friends, i conclude my part in every debate BUT the tomb. Be well! 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/15/08 22:37
A: Eyeopener, I guess at it. lol 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/16/08 1:48
A: Hi, sonofjesus,

Thank you for the information you brought to us, But as a reader who search for the truth, I do have some questions :

A- From the book of Genesis, and up to the book of Malachi, you quoted this , "Writer(s)".

---- When mentioning the name of the writer for these books, as Moses, Malachi, etc., you did use the term "Writer(s)" before the name of the the supposed to be the sole writer , that means those books were the works of many and not one.
{Writer(s)}, many unkown people before or at the time of Abraham, or after, and many unknown people before, or at the time of Moses, or after, and all the works mixed up with the words of Abraham and Moses, and all the works put together to becam a holy Bible and the words of God !!!.

And you said : "If you need to know where they wrote them let me know and I will gladly give you the locations they know best. Also the dates"

37 known books , and 37 known writers plus (X) number of unknown writers.
When there is one writer to ONE BOOK then it is easy to find an answer for, WHERE [LOCATION], and WHEN [TIME PERIOD], about that book.

But how can you be sure, and how can you come to clear answer about WHEN & WERE when there are many "writer(s)" who wrote ONE BOOK , and those many that you have no knowledge about them NOT AT ALL.

WE all know that There is a book that we know as a Bible, but for sure we do not know most of the people who contributed to that book.
I am sure that the story of creation and the story of Abraham in Genesis
were written long time before Moses.

MY QUESTION , "At what TIME the many books were put together to become a Bible and by WHOM, and WHERE?

B- From the book of Matthew , and up to the book of Revelation {and not including Paul's}, you quoted this, "Writer".

---- Among those who wrote about Jesus , many who never met Him or spoke to Him, but they are known to be Paul's students and followers, and they wrote from what they heard from others :

J-21:24 This is the disciple who is testifying to these things and wrote these things; ......
{Disciple (X) , and all their stories in the Gospels are collected in the same manner, people that no one knows !!!}

Then the books which were writen by Jesus brother, and here what Mark said about them:
Mark-6:3/4 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, and brother of James and Joses, and Judas and Simon?. are not his sisters here with us? AND THEY TOOK OFFENCE AT HIM.
Jesus said to them, "A PROPHET IS NOT WITHOUT HONOE EXCEPT IN HIS HOMETOWN AND AMONG HIS OWN RELATIVES AND IN HIS OWN HOSEHOLD."

James & Jude , Are they the one who took offence at their brother Jesus ? while He is alive, then after His death they wrote letters, and their words became holy in the holy book, as the words of Jesus and God !!!.

C- From Romans to Hebrews, you quoted them as "book", and the writer is Paul.

---- The new American standard Bible mentioned them as letters, "THE LETTER OF PAUL TO THE ROMANS....THE LETTER OF PAUL TO THE GALATIANS.....etc."
sonofjesus , A letter is a letter and not a book.
All his letter are personal and written for personal gain , and he used Jesus to acheive that. {Anyone who reads his letters and with open mind, he will find this fact}
"LET US DO EVIL THAT GOOD MAY COME"
" I MAY OFFER THE GOSPEL WITHOUT CHARGE"
Paul is a big liar.

For me, THE WRITING IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR TO COME TO TRUTH, AND THE WRITER CAN BE EVALUATED ACCORDING TO HIS WRITING AND NOT ACCORDING TO HIS NAME.

The work and the writing that makes Einstein "EINSTEIN " THE FAMOUS, without his work and writing the name Einstein is just a name like mine and yours.

sonofjesus, I do believe in Abraham, Moses, Jesus and all the other prophets, and I believe in the LAWS that Moses wrotes, and they are from God, but to believe in every word written in those books when I know they are written by unknown people, bringing false an myths stories that is not acceptable , not for me ant for any person who seek the truth.

God bless you. 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/16/08 3:15
A: If Sam and Eye and Judith and the others who frequent this room were to someday meet God face to face, I could definitely see them putting him to the test. Hey God, show me this or that and prove it PLEASE! lol, Yeah, like God has better things to do with his creation then to prove to mankind their tests. lol. Anyway, here you go Sam, you can pout me to the test all you want. Matters not. What I know you can also. I have no secrets as does God not have any either. Thing is, the answers you seek will never get answered. Just lead to more questions which will in the end lead you further from God...guaranteed! Here's your answers to many of those questions you asked that are really answers:

Name of Book: Genesis
Place Written: Wilderness
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): 1513
Time Covered (B.C.E.): “In the beginning” to 1657
Name of Book: Exodus
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): 1512
Time Covered (B.C.E.): 1657-1512
Name of Book: Leviticus
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): 1512
Time Covered (B.C.E.): 1 month (1512)
Name of Book: Numbers
Place Written: Wilderness and Plains of Moab
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): 1473
Time Covered (B.C.E.): 1512-1473
Name of Book: Deuteronomy
Place Written: Plains of Moab
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): 1473
Time Covered (B.C.E.): 2 months (1473)
Name of Book: Joshua
Writer(s): Joshua
Place Written: Canaan
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): c. 1450
Time Covered (B.C.E.): 1473–c. 1450
Name of Book: Judges
Place Written: Israel
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): c. 1100
Time Covered (B.C.E.): c. 1450–c. 1120
Name of Book: Ruth
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): c. 1090
Time Covered (B.C.E.): 11 years of Judges’ rule
Name of Book: 1 Samuel
Writer(s): Samuel; Gad; Nathan
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): c. 1078
Time Covered (B.C.E.): c. 1180-1078
Name of Book: 2 Samuel
Writer(s): Gad; Nathan
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): c. 1040
Time Covered (B.C.E.): 1077–c. 1040
Name of Book: 1 Kings & 2 Kings
Place Written: Judah and Egypt
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): 1 roll 580
Time Covered (B.C.E.): c. 1040-580
Name of Book: 1 Chronicles & 2 Chronicles
Place Written: Jerusalem (?)
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): 1 roll c. 460
Time Covered (B.C.E.): After 1 Chronicles 9:44: 1077-537
Name of Book: Ezra
Place Written: Jerusalem
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): c. 460
Time Covered (B.C.E.): 537–c. 467
Name of Book: Nehemiah
Writer(s): Nehemiah
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): a. 443
Time Covered (B.C.E.): 456–a. 443
Name of Book: Esther
Writer(s): Mordecai
Place Written: Shushan, Elam
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): c. 475
Time Covered (B.C.E.): 493–c. 475
Name of Book: Job
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): c. 1473
Time Covered (B.C.E.): Over 140 years between 1657 and 1473
Name of Book: Psalms
Writer(s): David and others
Place Written:
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): c. 460
Time Covered (B.C.E.):
Name of Book: Proverbs
Writer(s): Solomon; Agur; Lemuel
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): c. 717
Name of Book: Ecclesiastes
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): b. 1000
Name of Book: Song of Solomon, The
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): c. 1020
Name of Book: Isaiah
Writer(s): Isaiah
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): a. 732
Time Covered (B.C.E.): c. 778–a. 732
Name of Book: Jeremiah
Place Written: Judah; Egypt
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): 580
Time Covered (B.C.E.): 647-580
Name of Book: Lamentations
Place Written: Near Jerusalem
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): 607
Name of Book: Ezekiel
Writer(s): Ezekiel
Place Written: Babylon
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): c. 591
Time Covered (B.C.E.): 613–c. 591
Name of Book: Daniel
Writer(s): Daniel
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): c. 536
Time Covered (B.C.E.): 618–c. 536
Name of Book: Hosea
Writer(s): Hosea
Place Written: Samaria (District)
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): a. 745
Time Covered (B.C.E.): b. 804–a. 745
Name of Book: Joel
Writer(s): Joel
Place Written: Judah
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): c. 820 (?)
Name of Book: Amos
Writer(s): Amos
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): c. 804
Name of Book: Obadiah
Writer(s): Obadiah
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): c. 607
Name of Book: Jonah
Writer(s): Jonah
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): c. 844
Name of Book: Micah
Writer(s): Micah
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): b. 717
Time Covered (B.C.E.): c. 777-717
Name of Book: Nahum
Writer(s): Nahum
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): b. 632
Name of Book: Habakkuk
Writer(s): Habakkuk
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): c. 628 (?)
Name of Book: Zephaniah
Writer(s): Zephaniah
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): b. 648
Name of Book: Haggai
Writer(s): Haggai
Place Written: Jerusalem rebuilt
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): 520
Time Covered (B.C.E.): 112 days (520)
Name of Book: Zechariah
Writer(s): Zechariah
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): 518
Time Covered (B.C.E.): 520-518
Name of Book: Malachi
Writer(s): Malachi
Writing Completed (B.C.E.): a. 443
Name of Book: Matthew
Writer: Matthew
Place Written: Palestine
Writing Completed (C.E.): c. 41
Time Covered: 2 B.C.E.–33 C.E.
Name of Book: Mark
Writer: Mark
place Written: Rome
Writing Completed (C.E.): c. 60-65
Time Covered: 29-33 C.E.
Name of Book: Luke
Place Written: Caesarea
Writing Completed (C.E.): c. 56-58
Time Covered: 3 B.C.E.–33 C.E.
Name of Book: John
Place Written: Ephesus, or near
Writing Completed (C.E.): c. 98
Time Covered: After prologue, 29–33 C.E.
Name of Book: Acts
Place Written: Rome
Writing Completed (C.E.): c. 61
Time Covered: 33–c. 61 C.E.
Name of Book: Romans
Place Written: Corinth
Writing Completed (C.E.): c. 56
Name of Book: 1 Corinthians
Place Written: Ephesus
Writing Completed (C.E.): c. 55
Name of Book: 2 Corinthians
Place Written: Macedonia
Writing Completed (C.E.): c. 55
Name of Book: Galatians
Place Written: Corinth or Syrian Antioch
Writing Completed (C.E.): c. 50-52
Name of Book: Ephesians
Writing Completed (C.E.): c. 60-61
Name of Book: Philippians
Name of Book: Colossians
Name of Book: 1 Thessalonians
Writing Completed (C.E.): c. 50
Name of Book: 2 Thessalonians
Writing Completed (C.E.): c. 51
Name of Book: 1 Timothy
\Writer: Paul
Place Written: Macedonia
Writing Completed (C.E.): c. 61-64
Name of Book: 2 Timothy
Writing Completed (C.E.): c. 65:
Name of Book: Titus
Place Written: Macedonia (?)
Writing Completed (C.E.): c. 61-64
Name of Book: Philemon
Name of Book: Hebrews
\Place Written: Rome
Writing Completed (C.E.): c. 61
Name of Book: James
Writer: James (Jesus’ brother)
Writing Completed (C.E.): b. 62
Name of Book: 1 Peter
Writing Completed (C.E.): c. 62-64
Name of Book: 2 Peter
Place Written: Babylon (?)
Writing Completed (C.E.): c. 64
Name of Book: 1 John
Name of Book: 2 John
Name of Book: 3 John
Name of Book: Jude
\Writer: Jude (Jesus’ brother)
Place Written: Palestine (?)
Writing Completed (C.E.): c. 65
Name of Book: Revelation
Place Written: Patmos
Writing Completed (C.E.): c. 96 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/16/08 16:31
A: Hello, sonofjesus,

Thank you for bringing these information, and I do appreciate your effort.
I hope that you do not mind if I bring more questions, My reason is to know more, and to learn, and I am not putting you to a test.

Those names that you mentioned, as writing the 37 books [the Bible- OT], are they all prophets ?, as for me only I knew few names.

God bless you. 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/16/08 17:44
A: Sambo, read what that word means first before you ask such an ingenius question. lol. Word: prophet 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/17/08 16:47

From the Oxford dictionar :
Prophet :
1- inspired teacher. .....That makes millions on this earth prophets.
2- revealer or interpreter of devine will......That makes thousands of the priests, rabbis, popes, bishops prophets.
3- person who predicts.....so, when yourelf predicts something you will be a prophet too, and so everyone else.

sonofjesus, people do make prophets or choose them.
Those who deserve the name prophet are those whom been chosen by GOD. Their names are clearly mentioned by the holy book.
so, did Malachi name was mentioned as the prophet Malachi ?
Can you please tell me of those name which you listed before who was mentioned as prophe and where.

Thanks a lot. sonofjulosiphos 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/18/08 0:50
A: well Sambo, there you go asking answers that look like questions. You already got your answers so why try and make fools of others with your genius when you already got all the answers you want? lol. They were just nobodies off the street who just sat down and decided to write some words obviously. And then they got others to believe those words and whalla! they became somebodies. Like you sambo. trying to be a somebody but without God helping you along. lol A prophet is a soul who is of God for God to use at his leisure. He wants someone to write his Word, then I would assume that soul would have to be in contact directly with God in some sort of way or another. Then again, you already got your interpretation of a prophet figured out, so your litmus test might make them all fail. Including Jesus huh. lol. funny souls. World is pollutted with them. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/18/08 2:39
A: sonofjesus ,

leviticus:
20:15 And if a man has sex relations with a beast, let him be put to death, and let the beast be put to destruction.
20:16 And if a woman goes near a beast and has sex relations with it, you will put an end to the woman and the beast: their blood will be on them. 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 12/14/08 12:19
A: .

Sunday
7h
Dec 14th, 2008

Hello Friends.

A contract at work is winding down. So I am peeking in to the Forum here. Hope you are all well.

I read the posts above.

I'll only mention an element I did not see mentioned.

Regarding Bible versions, our sources that are used by the members of this Forum, and, regarding the authors of the various Books of the Bible,

when I did my Bible courses way back when (in French-speaking Canada in the late 70s and early 80s), we were told that the Book of Genesis has two different 'n a m e s' for God.

Literary analysis concluded that two different tribes penned an early version of the Hebrew Creation Stories : the Y source and the E source.

Also, the text, according to lit analysis, was retourched by the D Source (Deuteronomists). ....

Moses is said to have live circa 1275 BCE.

The 10 Commandments contain both Social Codes, and Religious Codes.

The Social Codes are quotes from older social laws (1850 BCE) in Mesopotamia, which Moses 'borrowed'.

So, even Exodus has bits from much older traditions.

The reason this Web Site exist, is because someone bothers to sit down and read some inscriptions on stone boxes.

Literary Analysis is a method used whether one studies Shakespeare, or Genesis.

So, in that sence, the people in this Forum do not base their exchanges on texts that were penned in one sitting.

Bon dimanche.
Good Sunday.

Indie

Name: Panluna  •  Date: 12/14/08 15:52
A: Thank you Indie,

There are so many pieces to the human puzzle---it's how we put it together that tells us the story in part or in full. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 12/14/08 23:59
A: Dears, Indie Anna & Panluna,

Hello,
Only few days left to Christmas and the new year, and I rather be early than late, in wishing you and your families, for this season, the very best, hopping the comming year will be full of happiness and prosperities to all.

God bless you. 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 12/18/08 1:08
A: .

Hello Sam, Hi Panluma.
Thank you for your holiday wishes.
I return the same to you and to all on this forum.

Indie

Name: why now  •  Date: 12/19/08 2:10
A: if your question is about where all this information came from about a man named Jesus, it has always been around. it has always been the age old question "did he exist". was there a real man by the name of Jesus and did he die and did he really rise from the dead??? coming from the Jewish teaching and the Catholic teaching, i became interested in my own research. there are many books on the subject and you can go to history channel website and obtain other information on the subject and of course shows that have aired. i am still wondering why women where pushed out instead of being able to teach the word of God. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 12/24/08 1:01
A: Hello, why now,

"about a man named Jesus"..... "it has always been the age old question "...."did he exist ?. "

My friend, those are the old questions that came from the people [the Jews], who wished Jesus [the Messiah] never came , and those who tried hard to get rid of Him , when He was alive, and their questions still alive even after the death of Jesus, and the questions are here until now.

I WONDER, why only Jesus, His existence been denied by some, while they never denied many others before Him and after Him ????.

I will bring a short list about other men who been accepted as they exist and without any question, and let me ask this simple question, whom of them can be denied as real men who existed ???.

Abraham.... Solomon.... Moses.... Buddha....Jesus.... Muhammad....etc.

WHY, Mr. why not, you question ONE from so MANY ??????, and why you did not deny the others ??????.

God bless you. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD