Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » What does Suzanne Olsson currently think?
Hello, guest
Name: betty47  •  Title: What does Suzanne Olsson currently think?  •  Date posted: 04/23/07 13:26
Q: Has Ms. Suzanne Olsson visited this site recently? She wrote a wonderful book called the "Last King of Kashmir", and has been a long proponent that Jesus is buried in Kashmir. When information about the Jesus Family Tomb first came out, Ms. Olsson was highly skeptical. However, when she tried to obtain DNA from the Indian tomb, she was blocked, and she removed her wesite about the Kashmir tomb for further viewing with a note that she's rethinking the matter. Just wondering if there are additional updates, reflections or ideas from Ms. Olsson? Thanks!! 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 04/23/07 13:46
A: hi Betty,
I tried to find that book.Amazon doesn't have any copies.Thanks for bringing it to my attention.I'll start a book search.How are you feeling about the discovery of the tomb?I'm Wiccan but I'm open-minded.And I'm allowed to further my knowledge and change my religion in what ever way I need to.And as long as I follow our basic rules I can do as I want with no harm to anyone. 
Name: betty47  •  Date: 04/23/07 16:49
A: I think it's a great discovery for all involved. I was a strict Catholic in my early years, but am much more tolerant now. Some of my cousins have married Jews and I have listened to them and we have some Eastern Indians in our family too. One cousin is even a Sikh. I believe in God, but am open to what form God may take. I am always searching for answers, and am interested in learning more. I think this tomb is probably real, and is very interesting. I believe no one has the answers, and am always surprised when people on this site are so certain they know one thing or another. Your posts have been terrific, Panluna. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 04/24/07 18:54
A: Hi Betty,
If you get a chance to and are still interested in broaden your religious education,I found something wonderful that I bought from Amazon recently.It's called the Tara Box and it is all about the White Buddhist Diety.When Jesus studied in india I believe He may have been influenced by Buddha's teachings.Tara has to with the Divine feminine. and there are similarities with the Virgin Mary I was really surprised by my purchase.There is a discription for the item on Amazon.com 
Name: Enron  •  Date: 01/12/09 6:11
A: Hi Betty, I found her books at amazon. She has two:"Jesus in Kashmir, The Lost Tomb" and "Roza Bal The Tomb of Jesus" I ordered both of them and read them. It was heartwarming to have an author refute the death of Jesus at the crucifixion, yet retain such positive Christian beliefs.
At the end of the book "Roza Bal" she provides interesting information about how her DNA matches the DNA of Saint Luke. From there she builds her case to get DNA and make a data base for a whole range of Biblical people. A lot of saints and early church founders left bone relics.
But she is most concerned with research in Kashmir.I think the DNA studies she is following are unique and not being done by anyone else.
It's exciting to see how religion can be understood in exciting new ways without throwing baby out with the bathwater. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 01/16/09 11:30
A: Hello All
Panluna , I had read the story of the prophet Jeremiah , that was spread in Ireland and Albion or now the UK. If I remember right , the female he took to the UK , with him was a Jewish Princess that they called Tara, and Tara Hill was a Place of worship. Is any of that in your book ? 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 01/16/09 11:59
A: Hello Enron
Betty47, that sounds like an interesting read, but how would DNA be useful if there are no former generations to compare it to? I do not know anything bout DNA testing . 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 01/17/09 4:05
A: Hi Judith,
And Happy New Year.

The Tara I mentioned here has nothing to do with Ireland.It's about the White Tara of Buddhism.I did look up the Tara you mentioned on Wikipedia while I was researching the legend of Prestor John----something I saw on the History Channel today---- it is a program called Decoding the Past and this episode was about the Garden of a Eden.

It's been really quiet here.I've been working on some poetry projects and muddling through the holidays and its consequential let down----the January blues and blahs.

The presidential inaguration takes place this week(Jan 20).I plan to watch it if we still have electrical power.That storm system really wreaked havoc here for over a month.

Hope all is well. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD