Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Update and New Discoveries! Science PROVES it's really true
Hello, guest
Name: sadinoel  •  Title: Update and New Discoveries! Science PROVES it's really true  •  Date posted: 06/19/07 20:09
Q: LOL

This website is dead and so is the supposed "debate". The only people left here are Hindu and Mulsim activists, and a few new agers, and the discussions have completely devolved from the central theme of this website. It's pretty hilarious, and yet pathetic at the same time.

Where are the updates?

Where is the follow up?

Where are all the new facts and support to further the exploration of the supposed "greatest discovery of all time"?

Answer: There are not any. There will not be any. It's done. It's over. Case closed.

Why? Because Simcha made his money and there is nothing left for him to do now. He does not care about revealing any truth any more than Enron execs cared about their stock holders.

Whats that I heard? Oh... it was a pin hitting the floor.

All of you who are waiting for the supposed follow up on this should start asking yourselves some serious questions... and enroll in a critical thinking class at the local community college. You should also be embarassed at being duped by this and never let it happen again... next time it could be Amway or someone spoofing your caller ID and running away with your life's savings.

If you want to learn about life's mysteries, go to school, read some texts by REAL experts, get a REAL freakin education. Do NOT watch TV. Didn't your parents teach you anything growing up? geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.... 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: JMD  •  Date: 06/19/07 22:37
A: "It's pretty hilarious, and yet pathetic at the same time."

Yes, that describes you Sad-inoel - hilarious and pathetic, and my, my, my, you are quite envious, too aren't you? That must be why you have your knickers all in knots?

"If you want to learn about life's mysteries, go to school, read some texts by REAL experts, get a REAL freakin education. Do NOT watch TV."

I say if you want to learn about life's mysteries, go within to God's kingdom, and face yourself and your fears. Besides, that's what mysteries are all about - spiritual mysteries remain just that - mysteries - as hard facts and logic and data can't solve them.

I've read lots of texts by REAL experts, and I am forever a student, as I constantly learn; it's never ending. As for TV, I hardly watch it , as I have better things to do with my time.

Have a nice day!

JM:D 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 06/20/07 0:13
A: Sadinoel,
What is your point?Are you one of those experts?
As far as finding the remains and actual tomb of Jesus and his family is concerned it is now a historic fact.The Talpiot tomb is in isreal--and it is as real a discovery as the pyramids are.As far as making money is concerned do you live on air alone?There is nothing wrong with making an income from one's career.I watch educational TV mostly--there is nothing wrong with good entertainment and keeping informed by watching the news.Religion is a personal choice and it is a human right that should be respected.I think you need to catch up to the rest of the humanrace and take a dose of Reality pills and throw away the obnoxious attitude ones.We are still learning from each other that is why this website is so interesting. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 06/20/07 1:13
A: Sadinoel,
That pin* you heard falling ..well someone should have slapped you with a V-8.if you watched comercials you would know what I'm talking about!!!!

* was in your head. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 06/20/07 1:19
A: JMD,
Your soul will answer those mysteries from the kingdom within.I just tuned into the Jesus Dynesty blog.--Dr.Tabor's blog.Very interesting especially the information on the Talpiot tomb.I think Sadinoel might want to apologise and reiterate some remarks. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 06/20/07 17:57
A: JMD,

You quoted :
A- "spiritual mysteries remain just that - mysteries - as hard facts and logic and data can't solve them."

-- Hinduism and Buddhism and many others arebuilt upond philosophical teaching mixed with myths, and they hold within their teaching spiritual mysteries, they are beyond any logic and do not represent any facts, and they are hard to solve.
-- Evolutionist, is no more than a theory, and that theory changed many times since it was brought first by Darwin, and cannot be supported by facts, and no logical answers ever come to solve it is mysteries, and the many questions about it still come, but there are no right answer for them until now.

But Jewdaism, Christianity and Islam, are built upon the believe in God, and there is no mystery in that except some people will question that by claiming there is no proof that God exist, Forgetting, themselves and all creatures and the creations around them, and all those they did not grow on the face of the earth from nothing, there should be seed, and The One who brought the seeds and gave them life is not the earth but the creator "GOD". There are no mysteries, but those are facts in front of us, proven by the human brain which was God gift to us to think and to know logic and to understand that HE created us. There are billions of creatures on this earth live and die, but only us we understand life and death, and understand everything in our world, the work and the word of God.

Many messengers and may messages came throughout the years, from the time of Noah until Muhammad, all of them had the same teachings, that is to believe in HIM only and follow His commandments, every messenger bring them in his language, but they are the same in essence.

B- 1- "If you want to learn about life's mysteries,
-------- some mysteries in our life can be solved by scientific work and logical thinking, others might stay mysteries forever.

2- go to school,
-------- No doubt that learning and aquiring more knowledge, is the only way to know and understand the facts of life.

3- read some texts by REAL experts.
------- The REAL experts are those who deal with scientific matters, and whom can be trusted in giving us the right answers to things/problems that we face in our life, but If you mean those experts in THEOLOGY [in any religion] Those are no more than philosopher, and they are experts in creating a lot of theories, and every one has his own ideas and imaginatios.
The words Jesus does not need to any explainations, they are simple and clear for everyone to understand, and so the commandments of God.

Mary Ann, A former catholic NUN said:
“Ordinary people can understand the bible. "
"We don’t have to rely on EXPERTS or church officials.
The basic principles are SIMPLE enough for a child to understand."
( you can read her book. "Mary Ann Collins" site.)

God bless you. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 06/20/07 18:21
A: Panluna,

You answer to Sadinoel is the right answer, and I do agree with you for what you said, "We are still learning from each other that is why this website is so interesting." That is a fact.

God bless you. 
Name: JMD  •  Date: 06/20/07 20:55
A: Re: Spiritual mysteries:
"They cannot be solved simply because their mysteriousness is not a result of any missing data; it arises from their fullness, which cannot be wholly comprehended by the ordinary mind. But if we let such a mystery play its proper role, submitting to it in contemplation and allowing it to work in us, we can ourselves be raised to the level of the higher mind, and higher still, without end. At the vantage point of the right mind, the mystery is not solved, but the knots of the mind are resolved.."
-Ravi Ravindra, "The Gospel of John in the Light of Indian Mysticism" 
Name: JMD  •  Date: 06/20/07 21:17
A: Panluna: "I just tuned into the Jesus Dynesty blog.--Dr.Tabor's blog.Very interesting especially the information on the Talpiot tomb."

Yes, and I found all the recent photos rather interesting in more ways than one - the more I look/study them, the more I see. Wow. But then, I guess I see things that many others don't due to gnosis or whatever else. *shrugs* 
Name: MAriAnna72  •  Date: 06/21/07 18:28
A: Did anyone teach or give us an education?

Yes, to be human back then you had a Mom and Dad, Jesus came from a sperm and a egg.

You might grow up and get married, even if you become a spiritual speaker. You might have kids.

You die,and you get buried or placed in a tomb.

Shame on you sadinoel for thinking anything else. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 06/21/07 22:50
A: The reason why I got angry with Sadinoel is because on several posts Sadinoel made insulting remarks and did not substantiate claims or view points.I haven't the foggiest idea why THAT person hasn't seen the light yet.Every one has a right to express their opinons but it's very difficult to understand some one who makes vague remarks,beats around the bush and verbally asassinates with obnoxiously sniper -comments.What is the basis for Sadinoel's attitude?We can't have a good argument with Sadinoel if the points aren't made clear to us. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 06/21/07 23:01
A: And I still have a glow-in-the-dark mouse in my pocket.Ha Ha! 
Name: Nate  •  Date: 06/28/07 7:52
A: While you observations about this site are generally spot-on, your sweeping generalizations about television not being education at all are rather silly. There is indeed debate going on about this discovery, you simply are looking at the wrong place. This site. I am, however, abandoning this site. Ta ta.

Nathaniel J. Merritt M.Msc. 
Name: sadinoel  •  Date: 07/03/07 16:59
A: It's simple.

I get upset because the media and hollywood type entertainment folks constantly innundate the general public with sensationalism. The general public, being too uneducated, and conditioned to accept every report they see as "truth" laps it up like a starving cat for a saucer of milk.

This has nothing to do with religious predisposition, or with personal agenda.

I just get upset when jerks looking to make a dollar pull the wool over the general public.

It's also been apparent to me that everyone in here is just inflating each others head's with inconclusive nonsense, has not examined the facts with a critical approach (you all want it to be true so badly you deny the obvious flaws and credibility problems) and has refused to listen to reason.

I therefore have to resort to harsher tactics like calling most of you out on your ignorance.

If you don't like it, tough. Learn to think critically or keep on being the cogs in the machine of big money and propaganda. Your choice(s) 
Name: sadinoel  •  Date: 07/03/07 17:03
A: And note to JMD. Stick to your field of study... whatever that is. You would starve if you had to resort to psychology to make a living... your psychoanalysis of my reasoning seems more like a projection of your own dilemas in life. And what the heck are you talking about "mysteries" and "hard facts and data cant solve them"? If hard facts and data can not solve this case, THEN THERE IS NO CASE AND NO REASON to think THIS IS JESUS' TOMB! OMGLMAO 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 07/18/07 15:56
A: @Sadinoel

What is your basis for disbelieving the most important archeological find in history?Please give me the facts sans sarcasim.
Also JMD is a very spiritual person with a gnostic viewpoint and from these posts I can tell that she is well-read.You can learn from her and all of the people who post on this forum.

And if you care to do so there are many educational shows on TV to watch and learn from.Money isn't the only motivator --it's a necessity--but education is the primary goal of the people who research,work on and produce these programs.It's up to the viewer to determine what programs they want to watch.If you are closed-minded you won't learn anything new and gain from the knowledge presented.Take the braces off your brain and learn and think!!A mind is a terrible thing to waste!! Just think what you are missing...
AND JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE'S PERCEPTION IS DIFFERENT FROM YOURS DOESN'T MAKE THAT PERSON IGNORANT---MAYBE THEY KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW...WHY DON'T YOU FIND OUT WHAT IT IS.AND WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO THEORIES ALL ANGLES ARE EXAMINED AND THE MOST RATIONAL ANSWER IS BASED ON FACT(S) AND THEN PRESENTED.--ACCEPTED OR DISPUTED--just like the Talpiot Tomb debate.

I would to know why you don't feel that this is the Jesus family tomb--what are your logical facts?

Did you read the book?See if your Public Library has a copy.You can borrow it for free and learn something new. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 07/18/07 22:44
A: Dear Panluna,

I came back to tell you some interesting findings that came on TV by the National Geographic last night, and that was the research submarine [Ben Franklin] in 1969 which was lunched at the same time with the lunar mission, (you can read the article by going to "1969 ben franklin research submarine". And I read your post here which say:
"And if you care to do so there are many educational shows on TV to watch and learn from".
It was nice to watch program which presented a lot of marine reasearch around the world, And I thought, may be I could find it on my computer, and of course here I am in front of detailed report written by the captain and with a lot of drawings, it is great.
note: the sub moved by the force of the golf stream only.
Here are few lines from what I read:

Ben Franklin: Captain's Log
Ben Franklin Gulf Stream Drift Mission Report
Grumman Aerospace Corporation
Ocean Systems Department
Document OSR-69-19

The following is a very condensed version of the Captain's Log
written by Captain Don Kazimir and published in the Ben Franklin Gulf Stream Drift Mission Report,
14 July 1969..........22 July 1969 [that was a new finding for the first time], here what it say:
"The ocean bottom In this area was fairly interesting. The effects of INTENAL WAVES caused large, slow depth changes."

INTERNAL WAVES !!!, as the chart shaws that was at a depth of 500 metters. At that depth there is no LIGHT at all, it is a complete darkness.
Both, the complete darkness in the deep sea, and the internal waves are new knowledge for man, and none been known before at the time of the prophet Muhammad, 1400 years ago, but the Quran mentioned both when it gives an example about those who do not believe:

Q-24:40 Or [they are] like DARKNESSES WITHIN AN UNFATHOMABLE SEA WHICH IS COVERED BY WAVES, UPON WHICH ARE WAVES, OVER WHICH ARE CLOUDS - Darknesses, some of them upon others. When one puts out his hand [therin], he can hardly see it.
And he to whom GOD has not granted light - for him there is no light.

Panluna, what you think?, can that prove that those knowledge came from the one who know His creation well, even in the deep sea, and those came AFTER TIME from the message as an example to prove what God said:
Q-38:88 AND YOU WILL SURELY KNOW THE TRUTH OF ITS INFORMATION AFTER TIME.

This undersea mission came at the same time with the space mission to the moon, and let us read what God said in His message that came in the Quran:
Q- 84:15-20 But yes! Indeed his Lord was ever, of him seeing.
So I swear by THE TWILIGHT GLOW (1) and by the NIGHT (2) and what it envelops ans by THE MOON (3) when it becomes full
THAT YOU WILL SURELY RIDE* UPON STAGE **AFTER STEGE
So what is the matter within them that they do not believe?.

* the word in Arabic came as "YARKABOON " that is plural [they ride]of "RAKEBA" and that is [he rides].
** the word in Arabic came as "TABAK", and that means [container or plate].

Here the Quran gave an example which started by God swearing that this will surely happen in the future, and the example mentioned the twilight glow which the first thing that man will see when lifted above the earth and then there will be total darkness [the continuous night] and then the ride will reach the MOON.
There is another verse which tells that the man can go behind the earth when he get the power, and now the man put his hand on a great and powerful rockets.

God bless you. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 07/18/07 23:33
A: Sam,
What I would like to see is that these programs would be televised on the internet just like some of the networks do.We don't get the National Geographic channel and I have to wait until PBS,The History Channel or the Discovery Channel televises them.Or look it up on line.
We could have a subconcious link to the Universal Mind and some people can read and accept those thoughts.I think that's how God speaks to us through our souls.It's in all the holy books.We just need to learn to listen with our hearts and recognise the signs. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 07/19/07 14:10
A: Panluna,

About what you mentioned in the following:
"What I would like to see is that these programs would be televised on the internet just like some of the networks do."
------- Bell Canada supply the cond. buildings with a set of few channel [package], mostly news, music, talk etc., but we have the option to buy extra channels for $1.99 each, and we did get the history, discovery, civilisation, travel, lone-star [old western movies and others , bonanza, Daniel boon etc.] and Dejavous [ all in the family, trees company, Rockford files etc]. we watch programs from Seatle, Vancouver to Boston and many cities in between.
I wonder if you have a choise similar to the one in Canada, I know my son in MA he gets all those channels and more.

As for me I spend more time searching the web for whatever I think of, and mostly history, science and discoveries, and always i find new and interresting knowledge.

"We could have a subconcious link to the Universal Mind and some people can read and accept those thoughts."
------ SOME PEOPLE ACCEPT AND OTHERS NOT?, the question here is WHY?. We know that all human have the same kind of brain that have the ability to separate the right from the wrong, and the good from the bad etc., and work free and in a logical way, and to store knowledge and analyze them, that is the normal way, but the fact shows us that all the good functions can be altered or manipulated, and that happen when the brain is filled mostly by knowledge and information either by force [from the family, school or leader ], or by choice [security, benefit etc,]
Sorry to say that the majority of people fell into the category which are not free, and they do not use the logic as the only way to find the truth. Muslims, Christians, Hindu and all the rest are the same in that respect, sometimes it seems to me that most people are programmed in their thinking, the truth can be clear in front of them but they deny it in advance, logic or not that does not matter!!!.

I think that's how God speaks to us through our souls.
----- If God speaks to us through our soles, then He will give us all the truth and nothing but the truth. The people mind do not receive messages direct from God, the messages were only given to His messenger, and those who transmitted them to us, but what happen is that those messages been mixed with other people words and some altered, and here when we can see the non-logic things and the false.

"It's in all the holy books.We just need to learn to listen with our hearts and recognise the signs."
-------- In the biginnings, [in the four gospels], the word HOLY, is used as:
Holy Spirit, Holy Father, Holy Ghost [GOD], holy angels, holy prophets, holy covenant, holy thing [birth of Jesus], holy place/ holy city. All those are devoted to God, and His wishes.
But the word HOLY instead of been kept for what they came for, the people of the churches brought other uses for them, and now there are holy saints and holy popes and bishops, priest and deacon etc. and holy churches, then holy week and holy-day. Until The HOLY lost its holiness

In the biginnings the words which are HOLY, are only the words of GOD that came by the prophets, and those suppose to be separated from the words of people like Paul and Mat and John, because if those people give wrong words that will be not fair to God since God is the truth and His word cannot be questioned.
So when we say the Holy books, we should understand that the only part of those books which are holy is the words of the prophets and the words of God. The words of Paul are not holy that is if you look at them from the logical point.

God bless you. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 07/19/07 14:49
A: Dear Panluna,

I come back agin to ask few questions, those arise from the NG forums, when Antimoz (from Georgia-EU) stated the followings:

"Lu 23:46 And Jesus, crying with a loud voice, said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said this, he gave up the ghost. " so in whoes hands did he commend his spirit? Ofcaurse Jesus is the god.... Father, Jesus and holy spirit is the one.. The holy trinity... the holy combination"
1- Is Jesus God ?.
2- Is Jesus the holy spirit ?.
3- did the trinity formula came from Jesus , and was it known to His followers at His time ?.
4- do you agree to what came in Antimoz and the other Christians claim, and if not WHY ?.

God bless you. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 07/19/07 20:50
A: Hi Sam,

I don't think Jesus was the Holy Spirit when he was human but when he uttered those words as he died his soul rejoined all others on the heavenly plane level in the afterlife.I just finished reading THE BLUE APPLES by William Henry.it's all about his theory in regards to Mary Magdelene,the Holy Grail and related myths.He's an investigative mythologist and his book is very interesting and covers everything from Atlantis to the modern times.He wrote it before the release of the information about the Talpiot tomb finding.It's his own interpretation and there is some very intensive points made through out the book.I'll be reading his LANGUAGE OF THE BIRDS next.

To answer your question:
Jesus may have had transcendental knowledge and was able to appear after death but not until he was completely free of his physical body.While he was human he was filled with the Holy Spirit or just was an extremely spiritual and passive person.I think he was giving up his last breath.Was he God?---I'm still not sure about the answer.The I AM presence says we have the light within all of us and that it could elevate each of us to a God/Goddess stature if we wat to look at ourselves that way.To me Jesus was a human who became divine in death.

Where would you say Jesus's Book Of Love would be?I think it might be contained in different books of The New Testament after all it was given to Mary Magdelene and John to guide the Apostles.

What is the NG website?Can you give me the website address? 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD