Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » The Year 5768
Hello, guest
Name: betty47  •  Title: The Year 5768  •  Date posted: 09/12/07 14:04
Q: Here is a note I got from several Jewish friends that's being passed around the internet. Of course, to Jesus the year is 5768. He didn't know civilization would all of a sudden change the Jewish calendar to follow the year of this birth.

Quote: From Jewish friends: "This week we Jews will begin our 5768th year on this earth!

Who would have believed this possible? Imagine, we did this without beheading anyone on TV, without a single suicide bomber , without kidnapping and murdering school children, without slaughtering Olympic athletes, and without flying airplanes into skyscrapers, and without dressing our women in veils. We lasted this long despite 400 years as slaves in Egypt, 40 years of wandering in the desert, with the mighty Roman army who nailed us to ten thousand crosses; despite the best efforts of fervent Crusaders, the Spanish Inquisition, Hitler's third Reich, Stalin's gulags, Arab wars of annihilation and 100 years of hateful terrorism, hundreds of hate-filled UN resolutions, despite a pro Arab BBC, a pro Arab CNN, and pro Arab TV stations around the world, and without a single blood filled cartoon in our daily newspapers that are so common in Arab newspapers, and without riots and anarchy in the streets when someone criticized our religion unlike the reaction after some Danish cartoons recently, and without declaring Jihad!

How did the Jews do it? We survived by concentrating our efforts on education, love, democracy (not found in the Arab world) of family, faith, hard work, helping one another and a passionate dedication to life no matter what evil befell us.

We hang in there in hope the rest of the world would one day overcome it's hatreds, jealousies, violence, idol worship and join us in a life of cooperation and mutual respect. We're not there yet, but we're still hopeful. And when so many of us enter our places of worship for our High Holidays, we repent, and we forgive and we don't have ministers and priests and Muslim imams trying to convert the world or declare jihad. You won't hear a single Rabbi preaching hate. This is what we'll pray for with all the strength in our hearts. Best wishes for a happy and healthy and peaceful New Year. "

End quote. I post this to give us all a dose of reality in response to all the people who appease Muslim fanatics out there, and who try to tell the Jews they will burn in hell. The Jews have given their prince of peace to the world, forgiveness and love. Let's try to remember that on their high holidays. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 09/12/07 20:02
A: My answer to your post is on the Topic :A Counterfeit "Jesus?" are Christians being misled? the 9/12/07 15:34 post.I hope it clarifies my position. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 09/12/07 22:59
A: betty47,

Your post is a lousy and crazy attack on the Arab and Muslims, and spread hate, and you are known for that.

Do not spread more lies, the history tells us that the Arab and the Muslims were protecting the Jews [in spain for example, and in the many other countries like Moroco Iraq Lebanon, Iran etc , when they were prosecuted by the christian], The only people who hated the Jews are the Christians all aound the world [Russia, Germany, Spain and even in the US, you mentioned that in an early post] .
That is until the Christians started to use them as a base, and a watch- Dogs to protect their interest in the middle east and in other places. They helped them in stealing other people land and houses and kill the innocents.
Do not switch the truth, The Jews came from Europe with guns and created all the wars and all the problems to all the world [Mel Gibson he was not afraid to tell the truth,] , smart people know the truth, if it was for the creation of Israel, then there were no wars or any problems, and the Jews, Muslims and chritians could lived together as it had been for thousands of years, and that is fact. The Jews never followed the laws of the UN and the UN is controled since it was created By the US and its alies.
And another big LIE, when you mentioned the BBC & CNN as they are pro Arab, for your information, they are owned and controled by Jews and so FOX news and so most of the media in the west and all they are pro Jews, and they are spreading the hate.
In a matter of fact, you are full of hatred toward the Arabs and the Muslims. as your fathers who hated Jesus and his people.

Here is a proof that you are spreading lies:
THE HISTORY - SPAIN: [Life in Muslim Spain]
"Christians and Jews were recognized under Islam as “peoples of the book.” Christianity and Judaism shared with Islam the tradition of the Old Testament, and Islam considered Jesus Christ a major prophet. Thus, Christians and Jews were free to practice their religion".
"Jews held prominent positions in government, commerce, and the professions under Muslim rule."
"Spain was wealthy and sophisticated under Islamic rule. Mediterranean trade and cultural exchange flourished. Muslims imported a rich intellectual tradition from the Middle East and North Africa, including knowledge about mathematics, science, and philosophy, and they continued to build upon it in Spain. Crops and farming techniques introduced by the Arabs, including new irrigation practices, led to a remarkable expansion of agriculture. In towns and cities the Muslims constructed "

Here we see the truth, and how the muslims and the Arabs treated the Jews and the christians, and it is not the same as we can see how the Arab and Muslims been treated in Palestine by the Jews. There are two million refugees who been thrown out of their homes and farms, and the Jews today follow the steps of the German not only by killing and stealing but they created a wall [remember Berlin wall] to separate people from their families and lands, and I don't think any free and honest person will agree to that.

You said it yourself, the Jews survived 5768 years, and you mentioned that "despite 400 years as slaves in Egypt, 40 years of wandering in the desert, with the mighty Roman army who nailed us to ten thousand crosses; despite the best efforts of fervent Crusaders [THE CHRISTIAN], the Spanish Inquisition [THE CHRISTIANS], Hitler's third Reich [THE CHRISTIANS], Stalin's gulags"
THE QUESTION, "why all that had to happen to them?, are that because they are good people? why God let them wondering in the desert for 40 years? is that because they are good people? and why Jesus has to come to them? {But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.} The Jews never kept the laws of God and that is why God kept sending His prophets.
Also, we can ask why God send them these laws:

you may not put shame on the name of your God: I am the Lord.
18:22 You may not have sex relations with men, as you do with women: it is a disgusting thing.
18:23 And you may not have sex relations with a beast, making yourself unclean with it; and a woman may not give herself to a beast: it is an unnatural act.
18:24 Do not make yourself unclean in any of these ways; for so have those nations whom I am driving out from before you made themselves unclean:
18:25 And the land itself has become unclean; so that I have sent on it the reward of its wrongdoing, and the land itself puts out those who are living in it.
[you may not put shame on the name of your God], you never respected God laws not then and not now, and that is the truth.

The truth and the logic tells us that good people will be respected wherever they are and among any people Egyptians or Romans etc..

You said, "Arab wars of annihilation and 100 years of hateful terrorism". Did you forget that those Jews came from all over Europe because they been hated over there and came to Palestine to kill the Palestinians the Muslim & christians alike, and steal their lands. The Arabs and Muslims did not share with the christians in Europe and they were not their partners when they killed the Jews by the millions, that is a fact.

The people who lived in Palestine for 5768 years are the descendents of the original people of that land and they are the one who choses christiany [Jesus and His followers in that part of the world came from the Jews] and then are those who chooses Islam as their religion {they came from the same people and in the same land, from Jews and christians], But those who came from Europe to steal the land are not pure Jewish or Paletinians but they are mixtures from many nationalities and races.

The BIG LIE , "The Jews have given their prince of peace to the world,"
THE FACT IS THAT THE JEWS AND THE ROMANS WHO KILLED THE PRINCE OF PEACE JESUS.
All the christians and the Muslims and many others who know the truth know this fact and it is writeen in the holy books. So I wonder why you have to bring lies and against the world of Jesus and the books?
Here the story from Matthew:
26:2 After two days is the Passover, and the Son of man will be given up to the death of the cross.
26:3 Then the chief priests and the rulers of the people came together in the house of the high priest, who was named Caiaphas.
26:4 And they made designs together to take Jesus by some trick, and put him to death.
Those are the people who killed Jesus and His message for peace, and after 2000 years they are still killing the people and the peace, that is a fact. 
Name: betty47  •  Date: 09/13/07 4:36
A: Sam:

Please. What nonsense you spout. Jews did not come from Europe. That is more Muslim craziness. Muslims can't stand to take responsibility for their own violence. Secondly, Yaser Arafat certainly did not come from Palestine. He was born in Cairo! So maybe we should say Palestinians are Syrians and Egyptians and other Arabs who moved to Palestine which is really the case. The British in their census said there were very few Arabs in what people call Palestine today. They moved there for jobs in Israel. I am not known for spreading hate. I am known for fighting your anti-semitic rants. There were wars between Muslims and Christians long before there was an Israel so don't blame it on the Jews. They only tried to live and they've been killed and pushed from their lands anywhere they go. There are tons of countries for Muslims and Christians. There is only one Jewish country and people don't even want them to have that. Whatever tolerance you think may have been shown to the Jews by Muslims has been long been wiped out. Jews were pushed out of Arab lands after Israel was born. There were many Jewish families in Hebron who had been there for over a thousand years and they were stabbed, killed and pushed out of Hebron in the 1920's. There wasn't even an Israel then. You cry over the Palestinians, but Jews were kicked out of their homes in Arab countries and that is something that no one stands up to. Jordan wouldn't allow Jews to pray in their holy places. Muslims still don't today. When Jews walk on the temple mount Arabs riot in protest. When one lonely Jewish voice tries to speak up for Jews, thousands of Arabs or Muslims go on a rant. And if you think I hate Muslims, my doctor and many people in my family are married to Muslims so stop your silliness. The Jews did not kills Jesus. That's more anti-semitism. The New Testament was written that way to try to convert Romans. Anyway, the numbers speak for themselves. Jews have never sent suicide bombers. They don't print horrible cartoons about Muslims in their papers. They never killed Olympic athletes. They have not flown planes into buildings. Muslims have. I'm sorry if you can't accept those facts, but they are the facts. Muslims killed, burned, and buried alive lots of Hindus in India before there even was an Israel. What's your excuse for that? How do you blame Israel for the thousands and thousands that Muslims killed in India? Do you remember 1948 when Britian left India? Muslims killed and killed Hindus because they wanted Kashmir. How do you blame that on the Jews? The Jews accepted a two state solution for Palestine and Israel all the way back in the 1940's. The Arabs didn't and there has been war ever since. Get real Sam. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 09/13/07 16:37
A: Betty 47,

ROSH HASHANA means:
Forgiveness,cleansing,health,peace,earth and balance.The goddess is Malkuth,tenth sephira in the Cabalistic Tree of Life.

Have a good day.(Smile)!!!!!! 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 09/13/07 18:18
A: Hi Betty47,

I recently joined a free on-line website called ABOUT.com. The staff provides up-to-date information about anything under the sun and current events.Today Rosh Hashanah is featured and includes customary meals and traditions.There is section on all of the world religions if you want to learn about them.God created us in His image --but with so many different faces on the humanrace what does He/She really look?And humans invented religion so that we can find our way back to Spirituality and find the answers to questions we seek.Let us each honor and celebrate the Diety in our own way and of our choice and with continued respect to all.

Peace in every way. NAMESTE 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 09/13/07 19:19
A: If the world did not want the Hebrews to have the lands of their fathers then Isreal would not exist today.Out of world guilt and conciounse the countries of this world voted unanimously to give the land back as reparations for damages.There was a political motive at the time.and it saddens me to see that their tribal neighbors don't accept that discision.Sometime during the course of Middle Eastern history the Jews were expelled from Judea and settled in Russia and Eastern and Western Europe.They did flourish for many generations until the Nazis systematicaly exterminated them and stole their personal properties which included original art work,jewelry etc handed down for generations.The important point it is that there are survivors to carry on the traditions.And according to a post several months ago answered by Shlomo,a Hebrew scholar ,the Hebrews do not claim that they are God's only chosen ones.They recognise the other religions--they just practise their own as dictated by Abraham and Moses through the hereditary lineage of the twelve tribes of Isreal.I have no idea what started the blood feud with the other desert tribes but the explusion took place sometime during one of the crusades and may have been caused by the Church at the time( because the Hebrews do not recognise Jesus as the Messiah and they worship no human diety .----The first and second Commandments) --and the newly united Arabs under the banner of Islam,which recognises one god-Allah--whose words were spoken through his Prophet Muhammed. Each one of these religions worships a central Diety--one and the same--and yet they continue to fight over who is right ! My God!!!!!!! Will the conflict ever end?

Well this is my footnote from history that just might settle some of the dispute on this topic thread.You can look the historical facts up by yourselves. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 09/13/07 19:31

You are of a very small mind, and you do not know the real history and the truth about it. Read the history of the country and understand it before you talk about one person.
Yasser Arafat
The Nobel Peace Prize 1994 , was born in Jerusalem [24 aug. 1929] ,his FATHER a textile merchant who was a PALESTINIAN with some Egyptian ancestry, his MOTHER from an old PALESTINIAN family IN JERUSALEM

--Abba Eban (Hebrew language: אבא אבן) (February 2, 1915 – November 17, 2002) was an Israeli diplomat and politician. Born Aubrey Solomon Meir in Cape Town, South Africa
HE IS A SOUTH AFRICAN.
--Golda Meir (Hebrew: גולדה מאיר‎, born Golda Mabovitz, May 3, 1898 - December 8, 1978), also known as Golda Myerson from 1917-1956, was one of the founders of the State of Israel. Meir was born as Golda Mabovitz (Russian: Голда Мабовиц) in Kiev in the RUSSIAN EMPIRE (today Ukraine)
SHE IS A RUSSIAN.
--David Ben-Gorion, Born in 1886 as David Green (Gruen) in Plonsk, POLAND. He is considered one of the three founding figures of ZIONISM beside Chaim Weizmann and Herzl.
Ben Gurion displayed a great aptitude for learning languages. In addition to his native Yiddish-Hebrew, he also learned Turkish, English, Russian, French, German, and later in life Spanish and ancient Greek. Ironically, he never bothered to learn the language of the people amongst whom he lived almost his entire life, Arabic.
HE IS A POLISH...AND HE IS A REAL EGNORENT ZAIONIST.

There are millions like them who came from Europe [Germany, Rassia, Poland, etc.] and a country which called Israel was created in the lan of Palestine only for a short period of time and it never the whole land but a small portion, it started by David and Solomon 1000 B.C. and ended-745 B.C.at the time of JEROBOAM II. TO BECOME PHILISTINES [PALENTINE] AGAIN.
The kingdom of David and Solomon lasted only 255 years, it grow and shrunk many times, nothing fixed.
Spain was under the Muslims rule for 781 years [711-1492], but Spain went back to it is original people the Spanish. and Palestine will go back to its people the Palestinian the original people [Jews, Christians and Muslims] that is what is fair. the Muslima and Arab cannot call Spain their land if they occupy it for few hundred years, and the land shoul go back to the people who been their from the biginning.

"The Jews accepted a two state solution for Palestine and Israel all the way back in the 1940's. The Arabs didn't and there has been war ever since. Get real Sam. "
Get real betty, and think and talk logic .
If You own a house and land which come to you from your ancestors and which belong to them for thousands of years, and someone came from strange and away country and took your house and land and kill yor children you will accept that ?, or after he got all the power and support from strangers, and you become weak and he wanted to show that he is good in the eyes of world, and promiss to give you back only the bathroom [that is all] but he is in charge to everything about your living, and you cannot move not even in the small room that was your but he claims that he is givin it back to you. DO YOU ACCEPT, or you have the right to get back your land and your home and your freedom?.
The lwas which created by the west are the laws of the jungle, because the laws of God will not accept to through out people of thir home and kill them. But I think for you people you can put aside God's laws and work with the laws which you prefer. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 09/13/07 21:43
A: Hi Panluna,

"If the world did not want the Hebrews to have the lands of their fathers".

Palestine is not the lands of the Jews fathers, but it was the lands of many people of many tribes, thousand of tribes.The jews came later on when the jewdism religion started, and they were only twelve tribes. there were always many non- Jews tribes, even at the time before Jesus [and here I am not talking about the Romans occupiers, but about the people of the land] there were Jews and and non-Jews, and when Jesus came some of the Jews and non-Jews became His followers and they called themselves later on Christians, and then the Isalm came in and some of the Jews and the Christians follow this religion and became Muslims. So, the the people who lived on this land from the biginning [the fathers] and their children are the sole owner of this land.
I don't think the Christians all around the world will claim Palastine as it is their land, and call themselves the children of John, Matthew, James etc.,

God bless you. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 09/14/07 0:16
A: Hi Sam,

I know that there were wandering tribes all through the regions and there was a multitude of religions. There are Beduoin tribes still roaming the desert and trading just as they have for centuries and traveling in caravans.I watched a program on the Travel Channel about vanishing cultures several weeks ago.It's really diffucult at times to piece together the whole story of the developement of the ancient Middle East. especially when the stories aren't writen down and told only by word of mouth. Or found on tablets and in caves. We have to depend on the scrolls that were deciphered and anything the Roman,Greek and other historians wrote down and even then they couldn't cover the whole topic.and it certainly didn't help when anyone from the Barbarian hoards to the just plain ignorant destroyed valuable property and records and libraries.I'm only familiar with the Bible stories and a course in World History.
My 9/13/07 15:19 post was in regards to the aftermath of World War 2. I forgot to mention that the Jews in Europe and Russia were persucuted and blamed for everything from causing the Black Plague (which was actually caused by a micro-organism in the fleas transported by rats and transmited to humans by flea bites) and anything else that could have had unexplained causes.Mostly they were persucuted by the Christians for not believing Jesus was the Messiah because they knew the truth all along.I'm sure everyone knows these facts.

I just recently discovered information about a tribe called the Yezedis of Northern Iraq who can trace their ancestery to Adam and tell a much different tale about the Creation and meaning of good and evil.They don't read according to sources and their stories were told word of mouth from generation to generation.In a news article I read about a 17year Yezedis girl who was stoned to death by her own family because she broke an ancient taboo--that of fraternizing with a young Moslim teenager who isn't a member of her faith.Teenagers will be teenagers and the heart wants what the heart wants but do you think it was right for her own family to kill her because she made friends with some one not her heritage and beliefs.This happened on August 15 near Mosul.You can find the article on line.I'm still in shock about it as this is something we would have read in the Bible and I never thought it would happen in modern times.There was some retaliation but I'm not sure if the factory murder of 23 Yezedis is related to this.If you are interested in more facts I can look up the source on line and give it to you.It saddens me to think that these things go on and in never -seeming -to -end blood feuds.Their religion is interesting at least what information was obtained from them over the years.Well the Middle East is very complex and extremely mysterious.I'm not sure if we will ever get it figured out completely to appease everyone. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 09/14/07 1:57
A: Hi Sam,
Various articles about the Yazidis and other incidents are on Religion News Blog.I'm appalled by the atrocities being commited against this ancient sect just because this minority group believes in a different religion.And I'm shocked by today's news. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 09/15/07 21:51

You said, "Please. What nonsense you spout. Jews did not come from Europe. That is more Muslim craziness."

After youread the following, I hope you will understand the information that came within, those informations that been done by the people of the west [Christians & Jews] and all were written in the "Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia".

By Volney's estimates in 1785, there were no more than 200,000 people in the country.
In his paper 'Demography in Israel/Palestine: Trends, Prospects and Policy Implications 'Sergio DellaPergola, drawing on the work of Bachi (1975), provides rough estimates of the population of Palestine west of the River Jordan by religion groups from the first century onwards summarised in the table below.

Jews Christians Muslims
First half 1st century
C.E. ~2,500˛ Majority - -
THAT WAS FROM 2500YEARS BEFORE JESUS AND 50 YEARS AFTER.
5th century Minority Majority - -
THAT WAS AFTER 400+YEARS FROM THE COMING OF JESUS.
MAJORITY does not mean all, you should understand that, and when we said majority that means there is minority. 51 is a majority from 100 and 49 is the minority. People who lived in Palestine are Jews and non-Jews, and both they have their own homes and farms in the land, and the land belong to them and not for other who lived thousands of years in other land.

End 12th century Minority Minority Majority
14th cent. Minority Minority Majority
before balck death Minority Minority Majority
Jews Christians Muslims Total/thousands

1533-1539 5 6 145 157
1690-1691 2 11 219 232
1800 7 22 246 275
1890 43 57 432 532
1914 94 70 525 689
1922 84 71 589 752
1931 175 89 760 1,033
1947 630 143 1,181 1,970

betty47, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THOSE FIGURES MEANS?

1. Figures in thousands. The total includes Druzes and other small religious minorities.
2. There is no consensus on the population of Palestine in the first century of the Christian Era; estimates range from under 1 million to 6 million. (those early estimates are wrong, when it is compared toe the one above -1533 where only 157,000 & 1850 350,000).
According to Alexander Scholch, the population of Palestine in 1850 had about 350,000 inhabitants, 30% of whom lived in 13 towns; roughly 85% were Muslims, 11% were Christians and 4% Jews[128]

Figures from Ben-Arieh [Jewish], in Scholch 1985, p. 388.
According to Ottoman statistics studied by Justin McCarthy,[129] the population of Palestine in the early 19th century was 350,000, in 1860 it was 411,000 and in 1900 about 600,000 of which 94% were Arabs [Christians and Muslims- Pelestinians]. In 1914 Palestine had a population of 657,000 Muslim Arabs, 81,000 Christian Arabs, and 59,000 Jews.[130]
According to Howard Sachar, the Arab population of Palestine was about 260,000 in 1882. This number had doubled by 1914 and reached 600,000 by 1920 and 840,000 by 1931. Thus, between 1922 and 1946 the Arab population of Palestine increased by 118 percent, the highest rate of population growth among all Arab lands except Egypt.[131] McCarthy estimates the non-Jewish [Muslims and Christians] population of Palestine at 452,789 in 1882, - 737,389 in 1914, -725,507 in 1922, -880,746 in 1931 and 1,339,763 in 1946.[132]
KATHELEEN CHRISTISON, an American author who spent sixteen years as an analyst for the CIA, was critical of attempts to use Twain's humorous writing as a literal description of Palestine at that time. She writes that "Twain's descriptions are high in Israeli government press handouts that present a case for Israel's redemption of a land that had previously been empty and barren. His gross characterizations of the land and the people in the time before mass Jewish immigration are also often used by U.S. propagandists for Israel."
"USED BY U.S. PROPAGANDIST FOR ISRAEL"
betty47, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS?
For example she noted that Twain described the Samaritans of Nablus at length without mentioning the much larger Arab population at all.[139] The Arab population at the time was about 20,000.[

Official reports
1. In 1920, the League of Nations' Interim Report on the Civil Administration of Palestine stated that there were 700,000 people living in Palestine:
Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants. THE JEWISH element of the population numbers 76,000. ALMOST ALL HAVE ENTERED PALESTINE DURING THE LAST 40 YEARS. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a HANDFUL OF JEWS. In the following 30 years a few hundreds came to Palestine. Most of them were animated by religious motives; they came to pray and to die in the Holy Land, and to be buried in its soil. After the persecutions in Russia forty years ago, the movement of the Jews to Palestine assumed larger proportions.[147]
By 1948, the population had risen to 1,900,000, of whom 68% were Arabs, and 32% were Jews (UNSCOP report, including bedouin).

betty47, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS WRIITEN IN THE REPORT, AND WHAT THAT MEANS?

Roberto Bachi has concluded that there was a small but significant unrecorded Muslim immigration into Palestine estimated at around 900 people per year or approximately 13,500 in total between 1931 and 1945.[156] McCarthy argues that there is no significant Arab immigration into mandatory Palestine:
betty47, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS?
From analyses of rates of increase of the Muslim population of the three Palestinian sanjaks, one can say with certainty that Muslim immigration after the 1870s was small. Had there been a large group of Muslim immigrants their numbers would have caused an unusual increase in the population and this would have appeared in the calculated rate of increase from one registration list to another... Such an increase would have been easily noticed; it was not there.[157]

The argument that Arab immigration somehow made up a large part of the Palestinian Arab population is thus statistically untenable. The vast majority of the Palestinian Arabs resident in 1947 were the sons and daughters of Arabs who were living in Palestine before modern Jewish immigration began. There is no reason to believe that they were not the sons and daughters of Arabs who had been in Palestine for many centuries.[158]

betty47, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS?.
.......................-..........................

An-d- you said," but Jews were kicked out of their homes in Arab countries "

You are just a person who throwout words and lie, and never brings the truth or the facts.
The Jews lived with the Muslims in all the Arab and non-Arab county as equal citizen, and I am a witness since My father imploy a Jewish girl in his store in lebanon , her name Fortunee and her family and mine were friends, and they never been harmed , and when they left to Israel in 1952 [I was 14 years old] it was because they been called to go there by Israel, also my uncle in Baghdad use to deal with many Jewish merchant one WHO IS THE AGENT FOR MANY COMPANIES IN EUROPE [as Yardly, 4711, Channel etc.] and I used to go with my uncle to visit him, and all the sudden we heard that he sold everything and gone. Of course they need more people to move to Israel, and that is why he was called, and the same happen in all the Arab countries and in Europe and in Ethiopia and South Africa and America.

betty47, Here are my questions to you
- You know what HONESTY means?
- You know what SHAME means?
- You know that a person who spread lies is the one who cannot be truste?
- You know that what you bring and what you claim are nonsense ?
- You know that all what it comes from you is just a sort of craziness?.

KATHELEEN CHRISTISON, said, ""USED BY U.S. PROPAGANDA FOR ISRAEL"
And I say , "what you are writing are NOT THE TRUTH , BUT PROPAGANDA FOR ISRAEL". 
Name: sam  •  Date: 09/15/07 22:28

I know that you cannot figure and understand the numbers which I brought in my previous post, so here I will sort them for you.

Jews -Christians -Muslims Total/thousands

1533-1539 5 6 145 157
1690-1691 2 11 219 232
1800 7 22 246 275
1890 43 57 432 532
1914 94 70 525 689
1922 84 71 589 752
1931 175 89 760 1,033
1947 630 143 1,181 1,970

I hope you noticed the grow of the Jews population in 20 years 1922 - 1947 while there was not much difference in population [84 Jews to 71 Christians] the jews population increased in 20 years by 546,000, while the Christian population increased only by 72,000.
Most of that increase is due to the Jews immigrants from Europe and many othe counties.

I hope you understand this fact and see the truth. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 09/16/07 16:25
A: Hi,
Check out jesuscentral.com.really good historic facts. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 09/16/07 16:48
A: An after thought,
Unless we have the power to change the past we will just have to live with the facts and the guilt.Today is important and what the future holds.The past is done with --let bygones be bygones,forgive and move on.Some of my anscestors were burned at the stakes as heretics but that happened to them centuries ago----I live for today and in the moment . 
Name: sam  •  Date: 09/17/07 0:19
A: Hi Panluna,

You said:
A- "Unless we have the power to change the past we will just have to live with the facts and the guilt."

---- All the power are today is with the western nations, they are the one who produce the arms, [30,000 of atom bombs- many thousand of the most sophisticated ships and plaes and misiles etc.] and some big countries in the east are joining the race and building their arms too, God save us. And both are making money by selling arms to the poor countries who cannot produce a car and cannot produce enogh food to feed their people, and the west and the east they getting richer by the day.
We will never had the chance to change the greedy who control the world and make trillions of dollar prfit from the trouble and from the distruction of the other people homes. That is a fact.

B- Today is important
----You are right, because today is ours, also tommorrow is more important, because it is the day for the future generations, our children and gradchildren and theirs.

C- and what the future holds.
---- Only God knows what is the future holds.

D- The past is done with --let bygones be bygones,forgive and move on.
---- You are right, and I do agree with you 100%. But how the people who are still ander fire, and the one who lost and keep loosing their homes and the fathers and mathers forgive while their chilren still slaughtered in front of their eyes for no reason. Do you think that the wars and atrocities shoul stop first and give room to peace so the wounds be healed and the forgiveness take it is place instead of the hate?.

E- Some of my anscestors were burned at the stakes as heretics but that happened to them centuries ago
----- You lost anscestors, centuries ago. I lost few in my family, and some people whom I know from school, all they never carried arms and never been in politics, farmers teachers and students, all died because of the bombing, time after many time in the last 50 years by planes [Panthom, sky hawk, mirage etc + the chelling of the town by big guns from the south . I am not going to bring all the stories but to let know that my aunt Fatima [the youngest of my mother sister] died with her twin girls [4] and the unborn one, while walking on the side walk and the building collapsed by a powerfull bomb on them, while they were in there way to visit her mother my grandmother . And my younger brother [teacher] who lived at the edge of the town who drove by the police station [500m away] with his three children goin to school, and he forget some papers at home so he turned back, and on his way he heard the explosion, and when he came home saw all the glas of the windows broken, many people were killed policemen and people driving by, and he was really lucky. After that he joined me in Canada an to start working as labourer in a cheese factory for several years. Now he is a teacher again and the two daughters and the son graduated from Toronto Uni. and having good positions, the girls are maried now, one had two and the other had one child, and the son is and accountant for a big firm.
In my last visit to my country and my town with my son, and in the last day of our visit, sraying in my sister house, we been wakened up by a loud and very close explosion , that rocked the house and broke all the windows and the glass covered us and the wall of the stone house damaged and the metal doors in the entrace were twisted, the bomb came from a plane and hit the next house, we were lucky but not the others. We left and we never went back, and my sister rented another house, but after they built a new house.

F- I live for today and in the moment .
---- You are right, and you are safe here in America today and in this moment, and in tommorrow and the days after, and you have no warry about your people if there are any live in Europe, but for me and many others who has brother and sister living under the fire, the moment , today and always be filled with worries, and we hear the news about what is happening to our country always in our mind. THE ONE WHOSE HAND IN WATER IS NOT LIKE THE ONE WHOSE HAND IN THE FIRE.

God bless you. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 09/17/07 17:26
A: Sam,
I can see why you are so bitter.And we aren't safe in the U.S. either.The World Trade Center (9/11) is an example.
I'm sorry for family losses.You can tell me about them after all I'm your friend.My father almost died in the Paris underground during WW2 when a grenade went off just his best friend through himself on it.They had been infiltrated by the Nazis who were on a mission to shut down the Resistance headquarters.To the end his days he mourned the loss of Pierre and carried shapnel scars.My father told the story with tears in eyes many times as he showed his wounds.

I'm not sure if there is magical formula for healing all the ill-will in the humanrace but what little positive thoughts and actions that can be done could go along way.

God Bless you Sam, and may you find peace. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD