Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » The Logos, G-d's expression of Love for mankind
Hello, guest
Name: Stephen_Richard_Webb  •  Title: The Logos, G-d's expression of Love for mankind  •  Date posted: 11/27/07 14:11
Q: Hi everyone, I am starting a thread to get an idea of what Logos [The Word] and the Holy Spirit means to you. I personally believe that Logos is an expression of G-d's love for mankind, and the Holy Spirit is the method through which the Logos is reveiled to man. What does this mean? Well, it means that Logos [The Word which became flesh] is authored [created] which automatically disqualifies Y'shua [who is the Word become flesh] from being G-d, and never is the method through which something is revieled the same as the one accomplishing their will by way of a specific method - in other words, the Holy Spirit is disqualified as being G-d as well - so now we have One True Divine Creator, and his authored expression of love for man in the person Y'shua concieved of the Holy Spirit through Yoseph's bloodline [of David]. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/29/07 17:38
A: I believe that the inner-light known as the Akasha( an ancient Sanskrit word for Spirit) is our connection with Divinity.In other words the Logos lives through all lifeforms. 
Name: Stephen_Richard_Webb  •  Date: 11/30/07 2:46
A: I agree, because the Logos is the harmony, and all things share this - but what sets Y'shua and the prophets apart is their unobstructed realization of the harmony within and throughout creation. It is through the harmony that we come to know its Divine Creator - but so many cloud their minds with trivial, temporal things, and as such are of this world which is finite... 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/30/07 22:06
A: Ahh!!!!! So YOU DO SEE the light!!!! there is no substitute for Wisdom....
The soul is our connection with the Akasha and is the key to revealing the mysteries of the universe.The soul knows where to go in life and death. 
Name: Anchorite  •  Date: 02/02/08 2:14
A: The substitute for wisdom is accuracy. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD