Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » THE WORDS OF GOD IN THE BIBLE & QURAN
Hello, guest
Name: sam  •  Title: THE WORDS OF GOD IN THE BIBLE & QURAN  •  Date posted: 03/11/11 23:20
Q: Every day we see things and we hear things and we read things, and we learn something new.
I would like to share what I read today with the others in this forums because it shows that both holy books, the Bible and the Quran came from ONE source.

The Bible Led Me To Islam.
Abdul Malik LeBlanc tells how he discovered Islam within the pages of Bible .

The following are taken from page 25 in his book.

- Jesus prophesied that people would worship him uselessly and believe in doctrines made by men (Matthew 15:9).

"But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."
This verse, Matthew 15:9, is further supported by these words of the Quran:

"And (remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection): "O Jesus, son of Mary! Did you say unto men: "Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah?" He will say: "Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner-self though I do not know what is in Yours, truly, You, only You, are the All-Knower o fall that is hidden and unseen.

Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allah) did command me to say: ‘Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.’ And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were a Witness to all things. (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world)." (Al-Ma’idah 5:116-117)

- I found that Biblical verses like:
John 5:30 "I can do nothing on My own initiative. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, BUT THE WILL OF HIM WHO SENT ME."

John 12:49 "ForI did not speak on My own initiative, BUT THE FATHER HIMSELF WHO SENT ME HAS GIVEN ME A COMMANDMENT AS TO WHAT TO SAY AND WHAT TO SPEAK."

John 14:28 "You heard that I said to you, 'I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced BECAUSE I GO TO THE FATHER, FOR THE FATHER IS GREATER THAN I."

Isaiah 42:8 "I am the Lord; that is my name: I will not give my glory to another, or my praise to pictured images."

Acts 2:22 "Men of Israel, give ear to these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man who had the approval of God, as was made clear to you by the great works and signs and wonders which God did by him among you, as you yourselves have knowledge."

All these verses from the Bible support the above mentioned verses of the Quran.

And he added:
Muslims sincerely believe that everything Jesus (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) preached was from God; the Gospel (Injeel): The "good news" and the guidance of God for the Children of Israel. There is no place mentioned in the present four Gospels that Jesus wrote a single word of his Gospel, nor is it mentioned that Jesus instructed anyone to do so. What passes off, as the "Gospels" today are the works of third party human hands.

The Quran 2:79 says:
"And woe to those who write the book with their own hands and they say: "This is from Allah (God)." To traffic with it for a miserable price! So woe to them for what their hands do write, and woe to them for what they earn thereby!"

You can read the whole work by going to:
The Bible Led Me To Islam
Abdul Malik LeBlanc 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: sam  •  Date: 03/13/11 1:46
A: THE WORDS OF GOD IN THE BIBLE & QURAN

1 - How the Bible Led Me to Islam: The Story of a Former Christian Youth Minister - Joshua Evans

2 - Dr. Bart D Ehrman - bible scholar - the truth about the bible
Dr. Ehrman, prof. at North Carolina university [Chapel Hill]. Master & Phd. in divinity.....

How the Bible led Dr. Bart Ehrman to became AGNOSTIC !!!

3 - Biblical errors, contradictions and fallacies (part 1 of 8 ) {by Dennis Mckinsey}

How the Bible led Dennis Mckinsey, a highly educated Christian to became ATHEIST !!!.

After watching these three persons [Evans, Ehrman & Mckinsey], each presenting his case in a very logical way supported by a real analysis to what been written in the Bible, by bringing the history of the Bible and the Gospels, and how things developed, and the changes which occur, as what been added or deleted or changed by the time, anyone can come to see the truth that these books in their tottality will not present the true words of God, and only those parts which brings the words of Moses and Jesus are the real true words from God.

John 8:28 So Jesus said, " WHEN YOU LIFT UP THE SON OF MAN , THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM HE, AND I DO NOTHING ON MY OWN INITIATIVE, BUT I SPEAK THESE THINGS AS THE FATHER TAUGHT ME.

8:29 "AND HE WHO SENT ME IS WITH ME; HE HAS NOT LEFT ME ALONE, FOR I ALWAYS DO THE THINGS THAT ARE PLEASING TO HIM."

Such words from the Bible led Mr. Evans and many others to Islam, because it show the truth of Jesus about Jesus which are the same to what the Qoran came with.
As for Dr. Ehrman and Mr. Mckinsey, with all respect , they throw everything out the good and the bad, and they could not defferentiate between the words of Jesus and the words of the scribes, and the works of the churches, and they choose the wrong pass because they never gave the Quran a chance, the Quran which prove and support Jesus and His words, and told them 1400 years ago about the scribes who did all errors, contradictions and fallacies in the Bible.

Quran 2:79 So woe to those who write the scripture with their own hands, the say, "This is from Allah [God]," in order to exchange it for a small price...

Quran 4:136 O you who have believed, believe in Allah [God] and HIS Messenger and the Book that HE sent down upon HIS messenger and the Scripture which HE sent down before. And whoever disbelieves in Allah [God] , HIS angels, HIS books, HIS messengers, and the Last Day has certainly gone far astray.

Dr. Ehrman and Mr. Mckensey chooses not to read the Quran because their churches been telling them all the bad things about it and about the religion of Islam, so they are loyals to the churches in that respect, even after they find the churches are corrapted and its book cannot be trusted !!!!!!!!! 
Name: sam  •  Date: 03/13/11 22:18
A: THE FOLLOWING IS A COPY FROM THE SITE:
"THE MOST DANGEROUS BOOK ON EARTH ? GEORGE BERNARD SHAW"

George Bernard Shaw said :

"THE MOST DANGEROUS BOOK ON EARTH “(the Bible),
KEEP IT UNDER LOCK AND KEY.” Keep the Bible out of your children’s reach. "

Why did George Bernard Shaw called the Bible the most dangerous book on the Earth !!!?.

{George Bernard Shaw is a Christian, and he read the Bible, and he understand what he read, and he will not give such a statement except if he knows what he is talking about, while he live in a Christian country, and surrounded by fellow Christian, family, freinds etc., and I do agree with him as many others from Christians, Jews, Muslims , even Hindu and Buddhist, because anyone with a healthy mind will never accept what the Bible teaches. }

The Bible speaks for itself and needs no further arguments on this matter that is has been corrupted by Scribes and Devils and cannot be taken or followed as the 100% word of God .

“How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of the LORD iswith us’? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)”

Hosea 13:16 (New Living Translation) – The people of Samaria must bear the consequences of their guilt because they rebelled against their God. They will be killed by an invading army, their little ones dashed to death against the ground, their pregnant women ripped open by swords.”
Isiah 13: 16 (King James)

016: Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished( Raped).
Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst. And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, women ravished; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city. (Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)

Jesus’ identification with the Old Testament In his first public teaching recorded by Matthew, the “Sermon on the Mount,” Jesus makes plain the continuity between his ministry and that of Isaiah, Jeremiah, and the violent, vengeful God of the Old Testament:

Matthew 5:17-20
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. {18} For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. {19} Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. {20} For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus came to help us get in touch with our selves, and to bring inner peace as we become centered in our Higher Power.” This may be true for those who are willing to bow down before the Son of God, but for those who are not, Jesus has quite a different message:

Matthew 10:34,39
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. {39} He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Many people think they like “Jesus,” a “Jesus” who is a kind of magician-on-call, a “Jesus” who did wonderful things for the poor and gives us a warm feeling in our hearts. There are many false conceptions of Jesus circulating about in our day. True, the Jesus of the Bible did do wonderful things for the poor, but the implications of Jesus’ actions are not fuzzy and warm. For some, the implications are cold and violent.

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)
All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

From there Elisha went up to Bethel. While he was on his way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him. “Go up baldhead,” they shouted, “go up baldhead!” The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two she bears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces. (2 Kings 2:23-24 NAB)

Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

“Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, “Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple.” So they began by killing the seventy leaders. “Defile the Temple!” the LORD commanded. “Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!” So they went throughout the city and did as they were told.” (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

If even then you remain hostile toward me and refuse to obey, I will inflict you with seven more disasters for your sins. I will release wild animals that will kill your children and destroy your cattle, so your numbers will dwindle and your roads will be deserted. (Leviticus 26:21-22 NLT)

Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount ofsilver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. (Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT)

This is what the Lord of hosts has to say: ‘I will punish what Amalek did to Israel when he barred his way as he was coming up from Egypt. Go, now, attack Amalek, and deal with him and all that he has under the ban. Do not spare him, but kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and asses.’ (1 Samuel 15:2-3 NAB)

I will make Mount Seir utterly desolate, killing off all who try to escape and any who return. I will fill your mountains with the dead. Your hills,
your valleys, and your streams will be filled with people slaughtered by the sword. I will make you desolate forever. Your cities will never be rebuilt. Then you will know that I am the LORD. (Ezekiel 35:7-9 NLT)

When the people heard the sound of the horns, they shouted as loud as they could. Suddenly, the walls of Jericho collapsed, and the Israelites charged straight into the city from every side and captured it. They completely destroyed everything in it – men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep, donkeys – everything. (Joshua 6:20-21 NLT)

The men of Israel withdrew through the territory of the Benjaminites, putting to the sword the inhabitants of the city, the livestock, and all they chanced upon. Moreover they destroyed by fire all the cities they came upon. (Judges 20:48 NAB)

(Moses) stood at the entrance to the camp and shouted, “All of you who are on the LORD’s side, come over here and join me.” And all the Levites came. He told them, “This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: Strap on your swords! Go back and forth from one end of the camp
to the other, killing even your brothers, friends, and neighbors.” The Levites obeyed Moses, and about three thousand people died that day. Then Moses told the Levites, “Today you have been ordained for the service of the LORD, for you obeyed him even though it meant killing
your own sons and brothers. Because of this, he will now give you a great blessing.” (Exodus 32:26-29 NLT)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but
kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

While the Israelites were camped at Acacia, some of the men defiled themselves by sleeping with the local Moabite women. These women invited them to attend sacrifices to their gods, and soon the Israelites were feasting with them and worshiping the gods of Moab. Before long Israel was joining in the worship of Baal of Peor, causing the LORD’s anger to blaze against his people. The LORD issued the following command to Moses: “Seize all the ringleaders and execute them before the LORD in broad daylight, so his fierce anger will turn away from the people of Israel.” So Moses ordered Israel’s judges to execute everyone who had joined in worshiping Baal of Peor. Just then one of the Israelite men brought a Midianite woman into the camp, right before the eyes of Moses and all the people, as they were weeping at the entrance of the Tabernacle. When Phinehas son of Eleazar and grandson of Aaron the priest saw this, he jumped up and left the assembly. Then he took a spear and rushed after the man into his tent. Phinehas thrust the spear all the way through the man’s body and into the woman’s stomach. So the plague against the Israelites was stopped, but not before 24,000 people had died. (Numbers 25:1-9 NLT)

“Go up, my warriors, against the land of Merathaim and against the people of Pekod. Yes, march against Babylon, the land of rebels, a land that I will judge! Pursue, kill, and completely destroy them, as I have commanded you,” says the LORD. “Let the battle cry be heard in the
land, a shout of great destruction”. (Jeremiah 50:21-22 NLT)

Then, with Micah’s idols and his priest, the men of Dan came to the town of Laish, whose people were peaceful and secure. They attacked and killed all the people and burned the town to the ground. There was no one to rescue the residents of the town, for they lived a great distance from Sidon and had no allies nearby. This happened in the valley near Beth-rehob.Then the people of the tribe of Dan rebuilt the town and lived there. They renamed the town Dan after their ancestor, Israel’s son, but it had originally been called Laish. (Judges 18:27-29 NLT) (Note that God approves of this slaughter in verse 6.)

KILL ALL !!!!, ALL NON BELIEVERS IN YOUR GOD OF ISRAEL, BOTH MAN , WOMEN AND CHILDRE, KILL THE ANIMALS TOO !!!! – THAT IS WHAT CHRISTIANS DID RESPECTING THE WISH OF THEIR ALLEGED EVIL GOD ACCORDING TO THE CORRUPT NOT SO HOLY BIBLE .

Why does the Bible describes the dashing of innocent children to rocks ,rape of women and ripping open a pregnant women belly as
‘God’s righteous judgment, this is sick!

HONESTLY I ASK ALL CHRISTIANS DO YOU STILL CONSIDER THAT OUR GOD IS LIKE THIS ?
AND DO YOU STILL BELIEVE THAT THE BIBLE IN ITS PRESENT FORM IS 100% WORD OF GOD BUT NOT CORRUPTED ? BY HUMAN DEVILS ? AND BY REAL DEVILS ?

IF THIS IS THE BOOK YOU WANT TO FOLLOW THEN YOU ARE WELCOME THAT IS YOUR OWN UNFORTUNATE CHOICE , BUT DON’T TELL ME GOD CAN ODER SUCH RAPE ,MURDER AND PLUNDER , NO, THAT IS NOT MY GOD , IF YOUR GOD IS LIKE THAT , I CAN'T HELP BUT PITY AT YOUR GOD AND HIS FOLLOWERS .

I find it to be absolutely ridiculous that the bible feeds us all kinds of lies and contradictions about “love your enemy”, and yet, we see mass slaughter of suckling infants and innocent boys, girls, unarmed men, women (old and young), and innocent domestic farm animals by the tens of thousands! It is clear that the inconsistent man-altered, man-corrupted and morally corrupt bible is nothing but a false book, and can not be a Divine and Perfect Holy Book!.

I challenge any Jew or Christian to produce ONE, JUST ONE Noble Verse from the Muslims’ Noble Quran that condones killing of innocent children, women or even hostile enemy men who drop their weapons before Muslims (surrender).

Further more, Allah Almighty Said in the Noble Quran:

“On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person – unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land – it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. (The Noble Quran, 5:32)”

Yet, we see mass slaughters and even rape of girls as seen in the verses above in the man-altered, man-fabricated and man-corrupted bible.Based on this Noble Verse, I can safely conclude, as a Muslim, that the slaughtering stories of innocent people in the corrupted bible were nothing but man-made lies and laws that were put in the Mouth of God Almighty:

AND THIS NOT SO HOLY BIBLE HAS BEEN THE SOURCE OF INSPIRATION IN THE EXTERMINATION OF NATIVE INDIAN RACE, MASS EXTERMINATION AND FORCED CONVERSION OF ALL THOSE WHO REFUSED CHRISTIANITY SOURCE OF INSPIRATION FOR THE INQUISITION IN WHICH MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS, APOSTATE CHRISTIANS AND JEWS WHERE KILLED OR FORCED TO CONVERT TO CHRISTAN FAITH SOURCE OF INSPIRATION BEHIND THE NOT SO HOLY CRUSADES AFTER CRUSADES INCLUDING THE ONGOING CRUSADE IN MIDDLE EAST NOW AGAINST THE MUSLIM HEATHEN, WITH COUNTLESS INNOCENT LIVES LOST AND HOMES DESTROYED
SOURCE OF INSPIRATION BEHIND THE TWO WORLD WARS AND BILLIONS OF LIEFS WASTED, NOT TO MENTION SLAUGHTER AND NEAR EXTINCTION OF EUROPEAN JEWS THE CHRIST KILLERS IN MILLIONS REMEMBER HOLOCAUST

CONCLUSION:

Even though Bible at Places Inspires us to do good deeds but on the whole the Bible is filled with the worst disgusting sick mindless violence – which can never be attributed to the Merciful and Just God , one has to admit that Bible is utterly corrupted and not 100% word of God and a book which should be avoided to protect the Minds and Psychic of Young Children and Immature Adults as well .

The best option is to follow the ONLY Uncorrupted 100% word of God the Holy Quran !!!

The choice is for the Christians to make!!!

BIBLE OR QURAN .

An important note: As Muslims, we do not embrace the pedophilia, rape, terrorism and all of the other forms of evil that exist in the Bible, nor do we believe that the Prophets of Allah Almighty, peace and blessings be upon all of them, ever committed such cruel acts that are falsely attributed to them. We’re only exposing the orrupted bible and the evil that exists in it. “How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of theLORD is with us’? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)”
......................-....................

After- reading all that, one cannot help to agree with Bernard Shaw, and the one who brought these facts.
People around the world hated Hitler for his crime against humanity, but at the same time they love those who commited much worse , and more horrible crimes against humanity, and they regard them as their heroes.

Does God teach people to do crimes ?, or , be a part in the killing of people and animal and destoying everything ?

I WISH EVERY CHRISTIAN WILL OPEN HIS/HER MIND, AND UNDERSTAND WHAT THE BIBLE IS TEACHING, AND I HOPE THAT THEY WILL FOLLOW ONLY JESUS' TEACHING OF LOVE AND PEACE. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD