Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » THE QURAN ALWAYS RIGHT - Can you prove otherwise
Hello, guest
Name: sam  •  Title: THE QURAN ALWAYS RIGHT - Can you prove otherwise  •  Date posted: 07/06/11 23:13
Q: VVK, Hello,

the Kalama Sutta insists on a proper assessment of evidence, rather than a reliance on faith, hearsay or speculation:
{ I do agree 100%. “Proper assessment of evidence” or in the Quran , “search for the truth *” , and ask the others to bring their proof , “bring your proof”
You remember that I always ask you to bring the proof in verses from Buddha writing when you claim that he brought scientific information ?}

Q- 52:34-36 Then let them produce a statement like it, if they should be truthful. Or were they created by nothing, or were they the creators?. Or did they create the heavens and the earth ?. Rather, they are not certain.
* Q- 29:20 O Muhammad, say to them. “GO TRAVEL THROUGH THE EARTH AND OBSERVE HOW THE CREATION BEGAN.”

At all time man wonders about his origin and the origin of the world which he lives in.
While the Buddhism and Hinduism books were written by many scribes/monks who brought mostly philosophical thoughts about their world [1500- 3500 BC], and the Judaism with the Christianity in their books brought wrong information about the creation of the world [1391 BCE - 70 AD], and that can be proven by many works done by Christian scholars.

The Quran, the only book which describes the creation of the universe and how it works, and explain many thing about the earth , and the creation of mankind in details, and in short verses, and with very clear description, and there is no need to guess, or to try to make up things as the other books do. [I AM , does not make Jesus God, but if Jesus say “ I AM GOD” then they can claim Him as God.

.... But, O Kalamas, when you know for yourselves that certain things are unwholesome (akusala), and wrong, and bad, then give them up...And when you know for yourselves that certain things are wholesome (kusala) and good, then accept them and follow them.

The general tenor of the sutta is also similar to Nullius in verba — often translated as Take no-one's word for it , .....
{That is an excellent advice, a wise person should use his brain with logic and common sense and use the scientific tools when needed to come to the truth, and to differentiate between the good and the bad, and between the right and the wrong.}

In your post, “UNIVERSE IN BUDDHISM” , You brought the writings of Yamamoto & kuwahara which are general scientific information known to anyone who follow the scientific research, Some of the information they presented are ‘OUT OF DATE’, and you make a mistake when you try to use them to prove the scientific teaching of Buddha * .

[NASA - HUBBLE - sites, National Geographic, TV Channels - scientific books - and many other scientific programs on TV etc. are always coming with new discoveries and new information, you should know these facts.}

* Examples:

1- The allegoric concept of the one-world system in Buddhism with Mt.
Sumeru ** at its center extends 13 million Yojana (Yujun) or 90 million km,
which is comparable to the distance between the Earth and Sun.
....................WRONG..................................

NASA - The real figures today.
Distance from Earth: 149,597,900 km
Mean Radius: 695,508 km
Volume: 1,409,272,569,059,860,000 km3

- “....The galaxy including our solar system has about 200 billion fixed ** stars....”
...................WRONG................................

Can you tell me what is FIXED STAR means, and where is exactly Mt. Sumeru , and in which planet ?.

NASA - Our galaxy - the Milky Way - is a spiral galaxy with arms extending from the center like a pinwheel. Our solar system is in the Orion arm of the Milky Way. Our Sun is one of about 100 billion stars in the Milky Way.

VVK, Today’s science is giving us the most accurate figure using the most advanced tools. NASA in the lead, and the one who sent man to walk on the moon, and sent two rovers to the planet MARS which provided us with a real picture of that planet, and Voyager 1 &2, and Cassini and many others to study everything in our universe.

NASA , they do not depend on the teaching of Buddha or Moses or Jesus or the Quran.

The Quran is not a scientific book, but it is a book of signs, which give us examples to prove that Gid exist, by the knowledge of God the creator (1), and HIS power , (2), and of HIS existence (3), and we do only compare the examples with scientific nature in the Quran with the proved scientific information, and not the theory (4), and we accept the science, and when the science bring the real information and it’s the same as the Quran then we can say that the Quran proven to be right.

- (1) Q- 18:109 Say, “If the sea were ink for [writing] the words of my lord, the sea would be exhausted before the words of my lord were exhausted, even if We brought the like of it as a supplement.”

-(2)
Q- 21:104 The Day when WE will fold the heaven like the folding of a [written] sheet for the records. As WE began the first creation, WE will repeat it. That is a promise binding upon US. Indeed, WE will do it.

Q- 17:99 Do they not see that Allah, who created the heavens and the earth, is Able to create the like of them ?. And HE has appointed for them a term, about which there is no doubt. But the wrongdoers refuse [anything] except disbelief.

Q- 30 27 And it is HE who begins creation; then HE repeats it, and that is [even] easier for him.

Q- 31:11 This is the creation of Allah. So show ME what those other than HIM have created.

Q- 35:15-17 O mankind, you are those in need of Allah, while Allah is the free of need, the Praiseworthy. If HE wills, HE can do away with you and bring forth a new creation. And that is for Allah not difficult.

-(3) Q- 2:255 Allah - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of all existence.....His Kursi [Chair- seat of Authority] extends over the heavens and the earth, And their preservation tires Him not....

-(4)
Q- 21:32 And WE made THE SKY A PROTECTED CEILING, but they, from its sighs, are turning away.

NASA:
The Earth is surrounded by a blanket of air, which we call the atmosphere. THE ATMOSPHERE [THE SKY] also PROTECTS US from high-energy radiation and the frigid vacuum of space.

Q- 24:40 Or [they are] like darknesses within an unfathomable SEA WHICH IS COVERED BY WAVES, UPON WHICH ARE WAVES, over which are clouds - darknesses, some of them upon others. When one puts out his hand [therein] , he can hardly see it.....

WAVES UPON WAVES IN THE DEEP SEA !!!!?????

VVK , What you think , can that be true ?. I myself doubted this verse, so do you think I was right ?

Do you believe that there are waves in the deep seas, or not, PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR ANSWER.

Thank you. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: vvk  •  Date: 07/07/11 20:03
A: GREECE TSUNAMI...‏???
The AD 365 Crete earthquake was an undersea earthquake that occurred at about sunrise on 21 July 365 in the Eastern Mediterranean, with an assumed epicentre near Crete. Geologists today estimate the quake to have been 8 on the Richter Scale or higher, causing widespread destruction in central and southern Greece, northern Libya, Egypt, Cyprus, and Sicily. In Crete, nearly all towns were destroyed.
The Crete earthquake was followed by a tsunami which devastated the southern and eastern coasts of the Mediterranean, particularly Libya, Alexandria and the Nile Delta, killing thousands and hurling ships nearly two miles inland. The quake left a deep impression on the late antique mind, and numerous writers of the time referred in their works to the event.
Is that the Quran mention about? If not please advise... 
Name: sam  •  Date: 07/09/11 16:31
A: Hi VVK,

Thank you for your question.
The Quran did not mention the Greece Tsunami . And it was not about a Tsunami.

It is very clear, that the Quran is mentioning the waves in the deep sea which people cannot see, but only they see the waves on the surface, and that example was given about the people who do not believe in God , as they are living in the dark.

I did ask INDIE while back the same question, and her answer came about the Rip-Tide and other stuff, as you came with the Tsunami.
And when I told her that IF I ask this question to all the people on earth [except foe few], their answer will be NO inner waves, and she agree and said NO too .

But when I brought the proof from NASA that there are waves in the deep sea, she started to bring songs , poems, and prayers, to change the subject .

I think this verse came to describe those who want to keep themselves in the dark .

I said before that I doubt this verse, until by chance the proof came on TV, in a documentary by NASA CHANNEL.
It was easy for me to Get all the information and read them myself, just by going to NASA site:

THAT WAS PROVED BY NASA:
In the year 1969, NASA sent TWO missions, one to the moon by rocket [Apollo 11 ] , and the other into the ocean [by submarine]
- The “ ben franklin research submarine - Grumman/Piccard PX-15” - 14 July to 14 August - with several scientists from US & Europe] . All the world watched the first, but the second only few knew about it .

And it is only by chance that I came to know about it. You can visit the following sites, to read the mission facts:
- The Ben Franklin - Grumman/ Paccard PX - 15 submersible
Then click on - Ben Franklin Captain's Log
or :
- Ben Franklin (PX- 15)
or:
- Ben Franklin (PX-15)Wikipedia ....{with the submarine picture on the side}
Also go to “external links:
- Ben Franklin : Captain’s Log.

The captain log book shows in detail everything [day by day] by writing and by drawings, showing waves in the deep and waves on the surface .

Here an example, I copy from the log book:

“On 23 July 1969 - the drawing shows the waves on the surface, and below at the depth of about 200 feet the internal waves.

Under the drawing the captain wrote: Today we were drifting at 200 meters, about 100 miles east of Charleston, South Carolina. For a short period, internal waves {INTERNAL WAVES} were noted at 1000 hours. The boat sometimes changes depth of
40 meters in wave periods of 15 minutes.”

That proves the Quran is right, and that came AFTER TIME , actually, after 1400 years, which also prove to what the Quran said:

AND YOU WILL SURELY KNOW THE TRUTH OF ITS INFORMATION AFTER TIME. Q- 38:88

Also prove what the Quran said:
WE WILL SHOW THEM OUR SIGNS IN THE HORIZONS AND WITHIN THEMSELVES UNTIL IT BECOMES CLEAR TO THEM THAT IT IS THE TRUTH. But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all things, a witness ?. Q- 41:53

The Quran gave information mentioning things about God creation, in heaven and on the earth, and also gave examples about the people , those who think that they will escape from Him (1), and those who do not believe in Him (2).

For the first one, God used the Peircing star [the Black Hole power as an example, the power which we cannot see.
While for the second one, He used the waves, and not of the waves of the surface which everyone can see, but other waves below these waves in the deep sea which no one can see.

We notice that , at the same time the mission in space and in the ocean took place, in the year 1969, then we might ask ourselves if the Quran ever mention of man travel in space ?. Let us see:

O Company of jinn and mankind, if you are able to pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth, then pass. You will not pass except by authority * . Q- 55:33
* In Arabic word came as SULTAN , which means Authority & power.

GOD NEVER SAY THAT WE CANNOT PASS /leave the earth/, BUT HE SAID THAT ONLY WHEN WE GOT THE POWER THEN WE CAN PASS.

God swear that we can:
So I [God] swear by the twilight glow , and by the night and what it envelops, and by the moon when it became full, that you will surely embark upon [i.e, experience] state after state * Q-84:19

The Arabic verse says: La-tarkabanna ** La - [affirm/ for sure] , tarkabanna [you will ride], Tabacan -[came from a noun 'TABAK' which means - plate/ container or stage] . as we say Tabakat al-jao which means the stages of the atmosphere.

From that we can say that the mankind will be able to ride several stage to leave the earth, and only when they got the power to do so.

No one ever knows the effect of the travel above the earth on the human body, that is until the man travel to a great heights either by plane or by rocket (or climb to the top of mount Everest).

Q- 6:125 ......HE [God] makes his breast tight and constricted AS THOUGH HE WERE CLIMBING INTO THE SKY.....

Those who climb Mt. Everest knew this fact, and those who fly into high altitude either by plane or rocket wear special flight suits, or G suits for protection.

The Quran describe the effect of CLIMBING INTO THE SKY , before 1400 year, while no man ever fly high above the earth until the 20th century.

VVK, we all use the terms 'sunrise' and 'sunset', and these term are right ONLY for certain time in a certain place on earth.

But when you look at it in a scientific way , you will see the truth , that the sun is not rising or setting over the earth, but it is light is continuously moving and its light taken over the dark second by second.

Q- 39:5 HE created the heavens and the earth in truth. HE WRAPS THE NIGHT OVER THE DAY AND WRAPS THE DAY OVER THE NIGHT and Has subjected the sun and the moon, each running its course for a specified term....

Only the Astronauts who travel in space came to observe this remarkable phenomenon .

Muhammad travels were mostly in desert or semi desert area, between Mecca and Damascus, and He could not read or write, and He had no knowledge about the earth, the sea, or the sky, as been described in the Quran, and at the same time No other book brought such information until the end of the 19th century . That is a fact.

NASA , began operation Oct. 1/1958
NASA, On July 20, 1969, when Apollo 11 commander Neil Armstrong stepped out of the lunar module and took one small step in the Sea of Tranquility, calling it a giant leap for mankind.
NASA, HUBBLE, was launched on April 25/1990

THAT IS THE TIME WHEN THE WINDOW OPENNED TO MANKIND TO SEE THE UNIVERSE.

AND OUR LIMITED WORLD CHANGED TO BECAME UNLIMITED UNIVERSE, AND THE COUNTLESS OF SMALL STARS IN OUR NIGHT SKY BECAME COUNTLESS OF GALAXIES WITH COUNTLESS OF STARS [the estimate “just an estimate” 35 billion trillion stars] IN A HUGE UNIVERSE, AND THE YEAR ON EARTH WHICH WE COUNT BY DAYS BECAME LIGHTYEAR WHEN WE ENTER THE SPACE [Lightyear is a unit of length, equal to just under 10 trillion Kilometers].

VVK, once you asked me to read the Buddhism books, I did search, but all what I found is small parts, so, please can you help me to find a site where I can read the whole books in English. [Similar to those sites where you can read the whole Bible and the Quran]

Thank you in advance. 
Name: vvk  •  Date: 07/12/11 0:57
A: Hi Sam
Thank You for all proving the scientific fact with Quran. It is very interesting
Now I have a few question.
Beside the Haven and Earth and Hell, Does Quran mention any world have any form of live?
Is 7 Haven stand for the whole universe?
What the Quran teach about the birth of man?
You can find more information on Buddhism website below
www.quangduc.com
and go to English section.
Good luck

VVK. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 07/12/11 18:37
A: HI VVK,

Thank you for your questions.

Before answering your questions, let me first remind you of :
First, the Quran came 1400 years ago.
Second, the Quran said ," AND YOU WILL SURELY KNOW THE TRUTH OF ITS INFORMATION AFTER TIME. " Q- 38:88

Q - Beside the Haven and Earth and Hell, Does Quran mention any world have any form of live?

A - Yes. "It is God who created SEVEN HEAVENS AND OF THE EARTH , LIKE OF THEM." Q- 65:12
It is clear here that there are planets in the Heavens [universes] like the earth, as it is mentioned in the Quran. Scientists today are discovering planets, only 400 of the trillions of the planets of our universe. The say the chance of finding planets like earth is great. [That came AFTER TIME (1400 YEARS).

Q - Is 7 Heavens stand for the whole universe?

A - NO. Not long ago, our world was what we can see with our eyes, and our world keep changing by acquiring more knowledge, and by using better instruments and better techniques. Only in the last 100 years our view changed and kept changing, from the ONE milky-way galaxy , to BILLIONS of galaxies. NO one knows where is the end , finite or infinite ?, and we might never know, while its our universe. So, how we can know about the other 6 heavens.

In a your previous post you mentioned that is scientifically proven that the universe is FLAT. I did read about it in "THE SHAPE OF THE UNIVERSE"

The Quran said, " The day when WE will FOLD THE HEAVEN LIKE THE FOLDING OF A [WRITTEN ] SHEET FOR THE RECORDS [example- pages of book]. As WE began the first creation, WE will repeat it. That is a promise binding upon US. Indeed, WE will do it. " Q - 21:104

Here we see clearly that the universe is described as FLAT like a piece of paper which can be folded. but if the universe was in a sphere shape then it cannot be folded. So , The science today prove to what came in the Quran 1400 years ago.

Q - What the Quran teach about the birth of man ?

A - The Quran gave many example answering this question. And I need time to bring them, so, I will answer it in a separate post. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 07/13/11 17:33
A: Hello VVK,

Before answering your question I would like to say :
- I read the Bible and the Quran , and I wrote a lot of notes of what I believe is important, but I never memorized these books.
- To answer question about the Bible I go to the Bible search [KJV] in the catholic site, and for the Quran I get my information from a book (781 pages) called “The dictionary of the words of the Quran”, and that book was written in Arabic by The German Scholar FLOGEL who accepted Islam , and was first printed in 1842.

Your question : What the Quran teach about the birth of man ?.

BIRTH OF MAN - CREATION OF MAN

The word ‘create’ in Arabic is ‘khalaka’
And the word ‘khalaka’ comes in , ‘al-khalk - the creation, ‘khalaknahum’ - we created them, etc.

These words came in about 150 verses, and that is to cover the creation of the universe, the earth, the creatures on earth, and the humans. And I try to collect what was mentioned about the human, man and woman.

Quran:
2:21 O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you....
4:1 O mankind, fear your Lord, who create you from one soul and created from it its mate and dispersed from both of them many men and women....
6:2 It is HE who created you from clay and then decreed a term and a specified time [known] to HIM; then [still] you are in dispute.
7:189 It is HE who created you from one soul and created from it its mate.....
16:4 HE created man from a sperm-drop; then at once he is a clear adversary.
22:5 .....WE created you from dust, then from a sperm-drop, then from a clinging clot, and then from a lump of flesh, formed and unformed- that WE may show you. And WE settle in the wombs whom WE will for a specified term, then WE bring you out as a child, and then WE develop you........

23:12-15
-And CERTAINLY DID WE CREATE MAN from an extract of clay.
-Then WE placed him as a sperm-drop in a firm lodging [the womb].
-Then WE made the sperm-drop into a clinging clot, and WE made the clot into a lump [of flesh], and WE made from the lump, bones, and WE covered the bones with flesh; then WE developed him into another creation. So blessed is Allah , the best of creators.
- Then indeed, after that you are to die.

30:19 HE brings the living out of the dead and brings the dead out f the living, and brings to life the earth after its lifelessness. And thus will you be brought out.

30:20/21 And of HIS signs is that HE created you from dust; then, suddenly you were HUMAN BEINGS dispersing [throughout the earth]. And of HIS signs is that HE created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquility in them; And HE placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for people who give thought.
32:7 Who perfected everything which HE created and began the creation of MAN from clay.

35:16/17 IF HE WILLS, HE CAN DO AWAY WITH YOU AND BRING FORTH A NEW CREATION. AND THAT IS FOR ALLAH NOT DIFFICULT.

40:57 THE CREATION OF THE HEAVENS AND EARTH IS GREATER THAN THE CREATION OF MANKIND, BUT MOST OF THE PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW.

49:13 O mankind, indeed WE have created you from MALE AND FEMALE and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another........

82:6-8 O mankind what has deceived you concerning your Lord, the Generous, Who created you, proportioned you, and balanced you ?, in whatever form HE willed has HE assembled you.

Q- 16 72 And Allah [God] has made for you from yourselves mates and has made for you from your mates sons and grandchildren and has provided for you from the good things...

Q- 36:36 EXALTED IS HE WHO CREATED ALL PAIRS * , from what the earth grows and from themselves and from that which they do not know.

* There is male and female in every living things, humans, animals, plants.

GOD ASKING MANKIND:
16:17 Then is HE who creates like one who does not create? So will you not remember ?
16:20 And those they invoke other than Allah [God] create nothing, and they [themselves] are created.

22:73 O people, an example is presented, so listen to it. Indeed, those you invoke beside Allah will never create [as much as] a fly, even if they gathered for it [i.e.,that purpose]. And if the fly should steal from them a [tiny] thing, they could not recover it from him. Weak are the pursuer and the pursued.

Beside, what came in the Quran about the Big Bang, the period of dark gases, and the expanding universe, and about the Black Hole, and the inner waves in the sea, I will bring another proof to prove the Quran is true:

27:88 And you see the mountains, thinking them rigid, while passing as the clouds. It is the work of Allah, who perfected all things......

- Not until modern time when man start to know the fact that the earth is not flat, and the center of the world, and does not move, but only the sun and the moon move around.

Many people around the world even today, do not know that the earth is moving in very high speed around the sun [1 072 000 km/h] , which is 43 times faster than the rocket ‘SATURN’.
And it is rotation around it is axis [1600 km/h] , which faster than the speed of sound.
People on the earth do not feel that they are moving in the space, and they do not feel the rotation of the earth, and only in this age we come to know these facts.
So, in the past, the people will not accept the idea of flying and rotating earth.
And the Quran 1400 years ago mention it, in very simple words, and it is true.

I hope my post is answering your question. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD