Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » THE GOD OF THE QURAN - POPE JOHN PAUL II
Hello, guest
Name: sam  •  Title: THE GOD OF THE QURAN - POPE JOHN PAUL II  •  Date posted: 05/19/11 0:28
Q: Let us listen to what ‘The Pope’, the head of the catholic church, and the holiest man for the majority of the Christians had to say:

“Pope John Paul the second, in his book “CROSSING THE THRESHOLD OF HOPE”, on page 92 , he stated the following:
“SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL NAMES IN THE HUMAN LANGUAGE ARE GIVEN TO THE GOD OF THE KORAN [QURAN]....”

My questions:
1- Is the Pope mixing the truth with the false?.
Of course, the truth is that, “ THE MOST BEAUTIFUL NAMES IN THE HUMAN LANGUAGE ARE GIVEN TO GOD IN THE QURAN ”
The false is what the Pope claims, when he said , “ THE GOD OF THE QURAN”.

2- Is there a God for the Quran ?, and another for the Torah ?, and another for the Gospels?, and another for the Hindu ?, and another for the Buddhist ? , and how many gods are there ?.

FOR THE JEWS, AND THE CHRISTIANS, AND THE HINDU, AND THE BUDDHIST EACH BELIEVE IN HIS OWN GOD, AND REJECTS THE OTHERS GODS.
IN ALL THESE RELIGIONS GOD HAS MANY NAMES [as many as there are languages *] AND MANY DESCRIPTIONS WHICH CAME BY CREATING A PICTURE OF HIM IN PAINTINGS OR IN SCULPTURES, SOME IN HUMAN FORM OTHERS IN ANIMAL FORM etc..

* { Muslims are of many nations and with many languages but there is ONLY ONE NAME for the creator, and its ALLAH. All around the world the name ALLAH is used, by the Asian , African, European, American, Australian. That is one God with one name, and no other gods beside Him. The God of the whole world, the God of the universe and all what holds from creations, the God of the Muslims, the Jews, the Christians , also the God of those who do not believe in Him, they like it or not.}

Quran-2:139 Say, [O Muhammad], “DO YOU ARGUE WITH US ABOUT ALLAH WHILE HE IS OUR LORD AND YOUR LORD ?.....

There are thousand of examples about the other created gods, all what you need is to read their books and visit their temples, and churches.
Below is what the Bible [the words of the scribes] described God [the lord]:

{The old testament}
2SM 22:9 THERE WENT UP A SMOKE FROM HIS [THE LORD] NOSE, AND A FIRE OF DESTRUCTION FROM HIS [THE LORD] MOUTH: COALS WERE LIGHTED BY IT.

{The new testament}
Mat. 3:16 ....AND He saw THE SPIRIT OF GOD DESCENDING LIKE A DOVE...
Luke 3:22 And THE HOLY GHOST [GOD] DESCENDED IN A BODILY SHAPE LIKE A DOVE.....

In the first, God been described as the Chinese ‘DRAGON’ , and in the second as a ‘BIRD’. All that came from the imagination of the people who wrote the Bible and the Gospels, those who do not understand the TRUE words of God which came direct to Moses, and the other prophets.
- How can anyone believe in books that come to bring such a stupid thing about God .
- Did anyone saw God or met with God to describe Him and to tell what He did ?.
- Does the Christians and the Jews understand THE COMMANDMENTS of God ?

1- YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER gods BEFORE ME.
2- YOU SHALL NOT MAKE FOR YOURSELF AN IDOL, OR ANY LIKENESS OF WHAT IS IN HEAVEN ABOVE OR ON THE EARTH BENEATH OR IN THE WATER UNDER THE EARTH.

Those are the commandments from God, and they came to Moses, but people switch the truth, and that is why Allah [God] kept sending prophets and messengers, and Allah sent the last prophet supported by a book, because God knows that the coming time is the time of knowledge and science, and the Quran hold within many signs to prove it right.

Quran- 38:88 AND YOU WILL SURELY KNOW THE TRUTH OF ITS INFORMATION AFTER TIME.

Quran- 21:30 ......THE HEAVEN AND EARTH WERE A JOINED ENTITY , AND WE SEPARATE THEM.

Quran- 51:47 AND THE HEAVEN WE CONSTRUCTED WITH STRENGTH AND INDEED WE ARE ITS EXPANDER.

Quran- 20:8 ALLAH - THERE IS NO DEITY EXCEPT HIM. To HIM belong the best names.

Quran- 37:180 EXALTED IS YOUR LORD, THE LORD OF MIGHT, ABOVE WHAT THEY DESCRIBE.

3- 1 Jn 4:12 NO ONE HAS SEEN GOD AT ANY TIME...

Quran- 7:143 And when Moses arrived at OUR appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said, “MY LORD, SHOW ME YOURSELF THAT I MAY LOOK AT YOU.” [ALLAH] SAID, “YOU WILL NOT SEE ME, but look at the mountain; if it should remain in place, then you will see ME.”..... 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD