Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » THE BONES ! FIND THE BONES AND TESTS DNA
Hello, guest
Name: MCS  •  Title: THE BONES ! FIND THE BONES AND TESTS DNA  •  Date posted: 10/17/07 1:52
Q: Fisrt of all. English is not my native language so sorry for my poor english.
CAN somobody tell me if is there somebody working on to get the bones to DNA tests ? Most schocking than this whole story, is te fact that nobody talks 'bout finding where are the bones, and do the DNA tests. Am I the only one round te world who notice the HUGE (VERY HUGE) important of doing this teste ? Is there some oposition of the Israel govern, to doing this tests. Come On ! 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: MCS  •  Date: 10/17/07 11:38
A: I would add the doubts posted by Philippe B. in 03/15/2007 at the discussion "them bones, them bones":

1.) Was there pictures taken and descriptions of the bones that were found in the ossuary labeled " Jesus son of Joseph"?

2.) Was the skeleton complete?

3.) Was there signs of some form of crucifiction on the bones?

4.) Is there an exact record of the location of these bones? 
Name: vvk  •  Date: 11/26/07 6:37
A: no , they buried all together in the mass grave, nobody can do this job , because of 2.1 billion christian in the world against whatever they found. ... 
Name: MCS  •  Date: 11/29/07 23:18
A: vvk, You say a lot of christians prefer don't run te risk of discovering te Jesus bones, and so dismistify their faith. They prefer to continue to ignore the (great) possibility that Jesus was alright, But no more than a man like all of us. And a huge pression will be made to avoid any furter investigation.

But saying that the bones were reburied together (considering it's true...) turns impossible to rediscover that bones again, is a little too much. 30 years ago men put their feet on the moon, the peniciline is around, the internet is a reality, AIDs can be controlled, and many others... So don't tell me it's impossible to find them again. Come On !!!

The only problem is the political actions Christians may do against new research. 
Name: Anchorite  •  Date: 02/02/08 2:13
A: The discoverers got rid of the bones as fast as could muster. Intent to obfuscate should be clear. An' you gonna work from their data? 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD