Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Hello, guest
Name: Panluna  •  Title: Rabbi  •  Date posted: 03/10/07 19:04
Q: As a Rabbi Jesus could be married and have family,.after all he was only human.The Divine spark exists in all living creatures. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Judith  •  Date: 05/22/08 22:08
A: Thank you, I happen to agree and I was raised Christian. I would not allow that to change the prayer life I had for one minute, and have seen to many prayers answered to say I would no longer believe their was something special about Jesus and more than that, if he marred she would have been one exceptional woman also. Who would know him better?
If they find Jesus was married I would not let it rock my ark, due to the fact that I did my own studys and would simply view him more as the Father of Many Nations, "Our Father" like a modern day Abraham. By the way Abraham , in the book of Jashar has a similar birth synario. Both have a star that a seer is looking for at the time of birth. Both are hunted down to be killed as infants. 
Name: lds  •  Date: 02/28/09 15:32
A: Dear Rabbi. I like you to know that I was brought up within a jewish family
I went to King David school and and my bar mitzvah. But 28 years ago I found something very very special I read the Joseph Smith story.
I did not beleive the story for one bit! But an amazing thing happened I was asked to pray to god about its truthfulness. And talk about a bolt of lightning! I felt such a warmth permeate my whole being something that I had never felt before in my whole life. This feeling that I felt then gave me such a wonderful peaceful and joyful feeling. And I new then that we really do have a father in heaven that loves and cares for each of us.
I still have these same feeling as an active member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.i am excited to tell you this because we have a modern day prophet on the earth today whom is guided by god.He is just like Moses in modern times.I also know that Jesus is the Christ and our elder brother. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD