Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » RELIGION BY COLOR.
Hello, guest
Name: sam  •  Title: RELIGION BY COLOR.  •  Date posted: 03/15/08 13:52
Q: Hello, Panluna & Indie Anna,

Last night I watched CNN news, as you know it is very interesting presidential race for the white house. A woman [H. Clinton] and a black man [B. Obama] for the first time in the American history. {it is a dirty business as usual}
Few weeks ago , someone reported that ‘OBAMA’ is a Muslim, because of his middle name which is “HUSAIN” & {Obama...= ...Ossama} , and the attack on him never stopped. He is in trouble now because of his middle name, adding to it his color !!!.
I brought few lines from the transcript, but you can read the full text by going to :
CNN – ANDERSON COOPER 360 DEGREES /transcript.
...............................................-...................................................
Intervie-w- With Illinois Senator Barack Obama; Severe Storms Strike Atlanta
Aired March 14, 2008 - 22:00 ET

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN ANCHOR: Tonight, Barack Obama at the center of a firestorm that has the potential to derail his campaign for president.

REVEREND JEREMIAH WRIGHT, TRINITY UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST: ... and then wants us to sing "God Bless America?" No, no, no, not God bless America. God damn America. That's in the Bible, for killing of the innocent people. God damn America.

It just came to me with -- within the past few weeks, you all, why so many folk are hating on Barack Obama. He doesn't fit the model. He ain't white. He ain't rich. And he ain't privileged.

Barack knows what it means to be a black man living in a country and a culture that is controlled by rich white people.

{my note; Rev J. Wright support Obama against the whites !!!}

Dana, McCain supporter the Reverend John Hagee, who we saw in that piece, he's been accused of being anti-Catholic, of calling the church, quote, "the great, white whore" and a, quote, "false cult system." He's also been quoted as saying, quote, "Hurricane Katrina was, in fact, the judgment of God against the city of New Orleans because of a plan for a gay rights parade, apparently. Has this hurt McCain?

{my note; Rev. J. Hagee, support McCain, and he is against the Catholics, and New Orleans!!!}

COOPER: Tony, I want to read you an excerpt on MotherJones.com quote from a book that Reverend Rod Parsley wrote in 2005. He refers to Islam. He says, quote, "The fact is that America was founded in part with the intention of seeing this false religion destroyed, and I believe September 11, 2001, was a generational call to arms that we can no longer ignore."

{my note; Rev. R. Parsley support McCain, and he is and against the Islam and the Muslims !!!}

Now look, let me make a clear distinction here between John McCain and his endorsement from Rev.John Hagee and Rev. Rod Parsley. He doesn't attend their churches. He got their endorsement.

{McCain and Clinton [WHITE] against Obama [BLACK]!!!}

God bless you. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 03/16/08 16:03
A: Hi, Sam,
I know politics is 'dirty" full of mudslinging and taking remarks out of contexts but I plan to vote for the candidate that I think is best suited for the job and who can handle the daunting task of leading the US in the next four years. ( I'm glad I'm n o t running for office...hahaha...) May the right person win and be guided by God and work towards the peace and healing so necessary in this world these days.As far as New Orleans is concerned there are various individuals like Brad Pitt and Ellen Degeneres who are involved in the MAKE IT RIGHT program helping to rebuild and repair the damages. New Orleans was just in the path of catagory 5 hurricane Katrina-- (n o o n e can control the weather) --and has been destroyed several times before, during it's history. Cities can be rebuilt.and lives pass from this world--we are not meant to live forever...and very few people are known for their marks left in this world--namely achievements in history.
Well the future will unfold in its own time let's hope we make it right.
May God bless America 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 03/17/08 0:46
A: .

Hi Sam, hi Panluna.

That's right, Panluna, you are from 'South of our border' (Sam's & mine).

A man who lifts my spirit and heals the hurt in me over the race question, is Dr. Bill Cosby (PhD in Education).

Sam, a documentary that could be interesting for you, is Bill Moyers' "Buying the War". It aired in PBS on early Saturday morning.

Sorry guys, I have to be up before the sun.

My best to you both.

Indie

Name: sam  •  Date: 03/17/08 0:58
A: Hello, Panluna,

God bless America, God bless Canada, GOD bless our planet and Your people, the righteous people who believe in YOU and speaks Your Words, the words of love and peace. God bless you Panluna and bless all the men and women in all the countries around the world who are like you who believe in God and spread the word of peace and love.

The land which we and our children live on for a short time, and then burried in it is not ours, but it is God's land, and we are all God's children, rich or poor, good or bad, and we [our souls] are going back to HIM, and everyone will be judged.
God gave us the laws , "you shall not murder...you shall not steal...no other gods before ME." and those people are the one who God blessed them, and those are the one whom they reserve our blessing.

We should not ask God to bless those who do not respect God's words and His laws, no matter what county they belong to, American, Lebanese, Chinese and all the rest.

Dear Panluna, I loved America since the time I heard about this country, because of my family who loved America and stood by it is side against the German Nazi, and the Japanese, and the Italian, and the Turks.
My grandson born in Sprigfield MA. and he is an American [his mother an Irish-American],and he love his country, and he is a Democrat, watching the news and asks his parent , "how is Helary doing" and he love Helary, and because I love him so much, I stand on his side, but also I like Obama.
At the time of Bill clinton, 90% of the Canadian were in support to him, and today the majority support Obama, that was few days ago, but in politics things can changed by the wrong words of other people, and that is wrong. No one can claim that Hilary is bad because what her husband done, and we cannot say Obama is bad because of his middle name or his pastor spoke foolish words.

I hope the new president will be a man who serve his country and all the people, and work for the peace of the world.

God bless America, and all its children, among them my grandson,

God bless you. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 03/17/08 23:51
A: Hi, Indie Anna,

Thanks for your few words, for me that is enough to know that you are doing fine, and that you are with us.
I feel that those who are around this big table of this forums which goes beyond all the borders and beyond the religions and politics sharing their thoughts and their experience in life and telling their stories by few words or by many, even sometimes by too much words [as me], are now becoming like a family , brothers and sisters, we agree & we disagree, and we might have different opinions on the same thing, BUT WE CARE.

WE CARE about each other, for example; hearing that Panluna went to California for vacation, I felt happy for her, and I felt happy when I heard that you started doing a project, also when you mentioned that you been hurt for what I said, I felt bad and apologized, all that because I care.THE CARE BRINGS TRUST, that is when telling us about your life and your family and your jouney to the holy land and meeting it is people, and me telling you about my family and even my grandson, THAT IS TRUST.

CARE IS THE SOUL OF LOVE * . CARE AND TRUST IS THE ONLY ROAD TO PEACE, AND WE ARE IN THIS FORUMS JUST A SMALL EXAMPLE.

* Fiddler on the roof, a movie that we watched in Sydney Australia, sometime in the 70th, and the one thing which we will never forget is the seen when the husband asked his wife, "Do you love me", and the wife replied, " I cook your food, and wash your clothes... what you think ..."
[I cannot remember all the words] but that shows for sure the real love.
LOVE IS AN EMPTY WORD IF IT WAS NOT SUPPOTED BY CARE.

Dears Indie Anna, for Me and my wife Bill Cosby is presenting the best educational program for the family on TV, and we do not mind to see it over and over. We admire his work, and he is and excellent teacher and comedian.

Bill Moyers. you can watch the vidio and read the transcript on the net.
The war in Iraq is a big crime, all the world knows this fact, except Bush and his many followers, and Rev. Rod Parsley is an example.

God bless you. 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 01/24/09 10:12
A: .

Jan 24th 09

Hi Sam.

Your words on 'care' are beautiful.

Indie

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media