Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Please READ THE BIBLE
Hello, guest
Name: angelcookie  •  Title: Please READ THE BIBLE  •  Date posted: 01/28/09 3:02
Q: Q: My spirit won't let me believe your theory of finding Jesus bones. Read for yourself Jude 1:9 where the Archangel Michael contented with the Devil and disputed about the body of Moses. I know that Jesus body is worth more to God than Moses body. Do you think that God would leave his only begotten son body here on Earth for Demons to find and think that they could extract DNA to create another Jesus, I tell you what they will create the Antichrist. Read John 20:17 where Jesus told Mary not to touch him because he had not ascended to his father, and what does the word ascend mean? and most of all read the ascension of Jesus Acts 1:9 to 11, if that don't give you an idea as to where Jesus body is I don't know what will. To believe your theory of Jesus bones being in that little lime box means that you are saying the bible is not true, and what is all this mess about Jesus being married to Mary Madelene? Do you want to make him a sinner like yourselves? remember he was born without sin. He is not like the sinning Angels who made babies with human women creating Demons. Why not make a movie about the Nephilims (see Genesis 6), that should make you some money 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: angelcookie  •  Date: 01/28/09 3:02
A: Q: My spirit won't let me believe your theory of finding Jesus bones. Read for yourself Jude 1:9 where the Archangel Michael contented with the Devil and disputed about the body of Moses. I know that Jesus body is worth more to God than Moses body. Do you think that God would leave his only begotten son body here on Earth for Demons to find and think that they could extract DNA to create another Jesus, I tell you what they will create the Antichrist. Read John 20:17 where Jesus told Mary not to touch him because he had not ascended to his father, and what does the word ascend mean? and most of all read the ascension of Jesus Acts 1:9 to 11, if that don't give you an idea as to where Jesus body is I don't know what will. To believe your theory of Jesus bones being in that little lime box means that you are saying the bible is not true, and what is all this mess about Jesus being married to Mary Madelene? Do you want to make him a sinner like yourselves? remember he was born without sin. He is not like the sinning Angels who made babies with human women creating Demons. Why not make a movie about the Nephilims (see Genesis 6), that should make you some money 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 01/28/09 4:07
A: .
Sainte Peanut de Cacaouette et 3 quart que vous êtes dont fatiguant avec vos nouvelles pages de cheveaux coupés en quatre, sapristie de tempête de neige en hiver! Y-a 18 pages pareilles comme la tienne, cawlin de bin réchaufés avec du jambon et syrop d'étable fait en paille sèche et de crotte de boeu' é'd'cochon 'é'd chameau lointain. Tu pouvais pas choisir parmi une de ces pages là pour ton message à répétition? Ou ben don' une des autres 76 pages dans ç'forum avec des titres archi-platte comme le tien? Prend don' un cours basé sur la méthode historico-critique, pi arrête d'nous répété à tour de bras tes platitudes ennuyantes à mort. As-tu déjà lu un seul livre d'histoire dans toute ta vie???? Un seul??? Tabarouette que j'suis tanée d'entendre parler du monde qui répète du réchauffé mémorisé, donnée par quelqu'un qui t'prend 10% des tes centimes pour pouvoir répéter ses mauzuces de platitudes à toute une assemblé. Ress'don' che' vous l'dimanche pi lis un seul livre d'histoire pour fois dans ta vie, pour avoir une vraie expérience spirituelle qui a du bon sens.

Tannée au boutte! 
Name: sam  •  Date: 01/28/09 18:03
A: Hello, Inie Anna,

First, how are you doing ?. I wish you all the best.

With my poor Fench, and I tried hard to to understand your message, but I think I did fall short.
Please can you write your message in English. Thank you.

God bless you. 
Name: Mykelbelievs  •  Date: 01/29/09 10:33
A: Dear andlecookie...
I for one, raised in a strong religious back ground and have studied MANY religious text, was always taught even as a child that Jesus was a man... A Christ, yes, but still a man... That it is Gods law that we as Human fall in Love marry and raise offspring and that Jesus, was likewise expected to do so also.

You mentioned John 20:17, the reason Jesus said this is because his and his wife, were NOT Nazarenes but NAZARITES!!! The 40 day fast in the wilderness is evidence of this... Jesus would have shaved his head, spent 40 days in the wilderness, and returned a Nazarite, and would not cut his hair again unless he defiled himself, then after being baptized he became the Christ, he was not born the Christ he had to earn it. According to the Law of Moses in the Book of Numbers, the Nazarites were an order of devout Jews, who were forbidden to drink wine, cut their hair, or come in contact with "ANY DEAD THING", this is why after he rose he told Mary not to touch him, because it would break her vow as a Nazarite. Further more Jesus had told his Apostles that he could lay down his Body and Take it up again, but that his Physical Death was necessary part of the plan. A resurrected being (ascended) would be perfect in spirit and Body, the fact that the risen Jesus still had wounds in his hands, feet, and side PROVES that he was "NOT YET ASCENDED" but had taken up his body again, as he told his apostles he could do. And it is my belief that God doesn't need Jesus' body, that as a HUMAN Jesus would have left his body again, to wait until the "resurrection" that precedes Judgment day just like the rest of us, MOSES TOO. If his DNA is needed by the devil to raise an antichrist, then the fact that Revelation says that an anti-christ will come, proves that they will get their DNA anyway. I hope this helps... I don't mind if you don't agree... that's why we are here after all... 
Name: Mykelbelievs  •  Date: 01/29/09 10:37
A: oh yeah... angelcookie... if you ask me. Humans are the Nephilim, the offspring of Angels and Neanderthals... Have a nice day... 
Name: Mykelbelievs  •  Date: 01/29/09 10:38
A: The bible is true as long as it is translated correctly and it most certainly is NOT. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 01/30/09 23:12
A: Hi, Mykelbelievs ,

You said, "The bible is true as long as it is translated correctly and it most certainly is NOT. "

Bishop John S. Spong said, "THE BIBLE FULL OF CONTRADICTIONS AND ERRORS."

---- There are more than 2000 contradictions and errors in the Bible. Take for an example the story of THE CREATION in Genesis, which mention that the earth was created before the sun and the stars, and the creation of plants and other form of life came before even the sun was created !!!, that wasn't just an errors in translation, but a complete wrong information that show clearly that the Bible is not a holy book as its followers believed, but a book which was written by people of some tribes who luck the right knowledge and who wanted to spread their ideas and their influence over other people and to bring their own laws , and for an example when you read the stories about Abraham and his two wives and two children you will find the spread of hate among the wives and the children of one of the greatest prophet of all, and the father of all the comming prophets up to Jesus and Muhammad.

Here just one story to prove it, from Genesis:
21:14 And early in the morning Abraham got up, and gave Hagar some bread and a water-skin, and put the boy on her back, and sent her away: and she went, wandering in the waste land of Beer-sheba.
21:15 And when all the water in the skin was used up, she put the child down under a tree.

1- {PUT THE BOY ON HER BACK !!!!!} + SOME BREAD + WATER SKIN.
2- {PUT THE CHILD DOEN UNDER A TREE ( other translation [UNDER THE SHRUB] !!! ???}.

Those who read their Bible, did they ever QUESTIONS the truth about the story ?????
THE ANSWER IS FLAT NO.

THE BOY...THE CHILD is Ishmael, the first born son to Abraham, and if you do a little calculation you will find that he was 16 YEARS OLD when the story tells us that His Father Abraham put him on his mother back + the water and the bread !!!, and to walk in the wildrsess {that is a semi desert land full of chrubs } until the water run off that may be a long time to carry the child [16 years old] and other things.....!!!! ????

The question is WHY people keep reading such a story and for thousand year and believe in it as true srory in a book they call holy book...... the answer is, BECAUSE THEY ARE ARE BLINDED BY THEIR OWN FAITH.

If they STOP in blindly believing in everything they read, and LOOK at the facts, then the picture which was drawn by a silly writer(s) will be different.
NOT ANY MOTHER OR ANY WOMAN WILL BE ABLE TO CARRY A 16 YEARS OLD SON , A FULL GROWN MAN ON HER BACK , AND NOT FOR A SHORT DISTANCE, YOU CAN PUT THAT FOR A TEST ANY TIME ANYWHERE.
A 16 YEAR OLD MAN IS ABLE TO WALK BY HIMSELF, AND NO NEED FOR HIS MOTHER TO PUT HIM ANDER THE TREE OR THE CHRUBS, THAT IS A FACT.
THE BIBLE IS FULL OF ERRORS AND CONTADICTIONS.
A HOLY BOOK SUPPOSE TO BRING THE TRUTH.
THE WORDS OF MOSES AND THE COMMANDMENTS ARE THE TRUTH AND THEY ARE HOLY, THE WORDS OF THE OTHERS ARE NOT.

God bless you. 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 01/31/09 13:44
A: .

Angelcookie

I told you to go to the mountain.

Mykelbelievs brought the mountain to you.

Indie

Name: sam  •  Date: 01/31/09 22:55
A: Dear angelcookie ,

You said, "I know that Jesus body is worth more to God than Moses body"

!!! I KNOW.

Q- How did you know ?, Did God get in touch with you to reveal such an information?. We always hear similar talks from the Churches and from their followers, as if there is an open line between them and God , !!!..

Also ,you said ,"Do you think that God would leave his only begotten son body here on Earth for Demons to find and think that they could extract DNA "
{THAT HAPPEN AFTER 2000 YEARS FROM HIS DEATH as you should know}

Q- Do you think that God would leave His only begotten son here on earth for the Jews and the Romand to ABUSE HIM AND THEN NAIL HIM TO A CROSS WHILE HE IS ALIVE TO DIE WITH THE ROBBERS?

"ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?" ....."MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME ?"
{That was written by Matthew, but Mark, Luke & John the story is not the same....!!!! ???....that is what we call CONTRADICTIONS}

Q- when YOU KNOW that Jesus body [dead body] worth more to God than Moses body, then , can you tell us why God saved Moses body and soul and He is not His son, and left [forsaken] Jesus body and soul, His only son to be DEHUMANIZED ???.

Q- When believing in the MANY MIRACLES which performed by Jesus, those are: RAISING THE DEAD... VANISHING...TRANSFIGURED HIMSELF....CONTROL THE FISH IN THE SEA...TURNING A CLAY INTO A LIVING BIRD...STANDING AND WALKING WITH HIS DISCIPLES AND THEY DO NOT RECOGNIZE HIM, AND THE COUNTLESS OF OTHER MIRACLES.
All those miracles were not of His own make, but God gave Him the power to do it [Jesus said. "I CAN DO NOTHING ON MY OWN INITIATIVE" ], can that raise the QUESTION about all the stories about his last hours of His life and the CRUCIFIXION , since we know that the writers of the 4 gospels were not with Jesus to witness things as they happen, and to write the truth about them.

Can we ask a LOGICAL QUESTION, which is, " AFTER KNOWING OF ALL THE GREAT MIRACLES DONE AND WITNESSED BY MANY THOUSANDS, THE CHRISTIANS BELIVERS REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS ANOTHER MIRACLE HAPPENED AT THAT MOMENT TO SAVE JESUS ?"

Looking back at the many miracles, and knowing from the Bible that God sent His Angels so many time before to do His work among the people,
[ Genesis 16:17 And the angel of the LORD found her by a fountain of water in the wilderness, by the fountain in the way to Shur.
Ge 16:9 And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Return to thy mistress, and submit thyself under her hands. ]

Then, can we say that God miracles cannot stop when needed to save His messenger Jesus as it saved Moses and many others.

Can we say that it is easy for Jesus TO CONTROL THE CROWD AROUND HIM [He controled the fish in the sea] , and TO TRANSFIGURE HIMSELF and VANISH, and He done those miracles before ?.

Can we say that God sent His Angels to save Jesus, and an Angel took the place of Jesus while Jesus Vanished from the crowd ?,

How can we believe in this story , "Mat-28:2 ---- for AN ANGEL OF THE LORD DESCENDED FROM HEAVEN and came and ROLLED AWAY THE STONE AND SAT UPON IT..." and we do not accept the Ideas of God saving Jesus by giving Jesus the power to do another miracle or the power of God to save Him by replacing an Angel or other , to take His place , or do anything to save Jesus ?????.

How can people believe in the many stories which are full of contradictions, and do not believe that Jesus was not crucified ?

Luke, 24: .... Two of them.... while they were talking and discussing, JESUS HIMSELF approached and began traveling with them.... BUT THEIR EYES WERE PREVENTED FROM RECOGNIZING HIM....Then their eyes were opened and THEY RECOGNIZED HIM; and HE VANISHED FROM THEIR SIGHT.

John, 20: She (Mary Magdalene) turned around and SAW JESUS standing there, and DID NOT KNOW THAT IT WAS JESUS .

{THEIR EYES WERE PREVENTED FROM RECOGNIZING HIM}
That is a miracle, and I do think , that is what happen at those moment when this same miracle is used again, when THEIR EYES WERE PREVENTED FROM RECOGNIZING HIM while this miracle took place in few second.

Another sent to take Jesus place... [ let us call him (Y)] was created to take Jesus place.... Jesus Vanished.... the (Y) put on the cross, and crucified..... the (Y) put in cave .... the (y) disapeared in a mysterious way, the same way as he was created.
Jesus Appearance........"and when the doors were shut where the disciples were, for fear of the Jews, JESUS CAME AND STOOD IN THEIR MIDST [miracle]...He showed them both His hands and His side. The disciples then rejoiced...."

Q- Why Jesus showed them both His hands and His side ?
Was He showing the scars ?, the answer is NO .Then WHY, that is because the disciples rejoiced to see that there was no harm been done to Him, and I don't think that Jesus will do that to show the scars that they and everyone else believe that will happen by the crucifixion.

THE QUESTION......"WAS JESUS CRUCIFIED?"
Analyzing what was written in the 4 gospels will show us that there are many different stories told about Jesus last days, and each story differ from the others [CONTRUDICTIONS] , AND THAT CANNOT BE ACCEPTABLE AS THE RIGHT AND THE TRUE STORY OF JESUS.

MK-16:4 They saw the stone had been rolled.
MT- 28:2 AN ANGEL,,,,, ROLLED AWAY THE STONE AND SAT UPON IT

Matthew, ONE ANGEL sitting upon the stone (for sure that mean OUTSIDE the tomb)
(The angel seen by THE WOMEN)
Mark, ONE MAN (ANGEL), INSIDE, sitting at the right ....
John, TWO ANGELS, INSIDE,....one at the head and one at the feet, where the body of Jesus had been lying.

That is just a small sample of the contradictions in the stories of the gospels, and I don't think anyone of those is telling the truth.

The story of Jesus last hours was told after 600 years by another book , which gave us the right picture to what happen, and that agree more with the power of God and the power which was given to Jesus to do His many great miracles, and do not DEHUMANIZE Him as we see in many part of the gospels.

QURAN- 4:157 AND FOR THEIR SAYING, 'INDEED, WE HAVE KILLED THE MESSIAH, JESUS, THE SON OF MARY, THE MESSENGER OF GOD." AND THEY DID NOT KILL HIM NOR DID THEY CRUCIFY HIM; BUT [ANOTHER] WAS MADE TO RESEMBLE HIM TO THEM.
----------- {That is a miracle}

AND INDEED, THOSE WHO DIFFER OVER IT ARE IN DOUBT ABOUT IT.
THEY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF IT EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING OF ASSUMPTION.
------------ {That is the contradiction which came in the gospels stories}

AND THEY DID NOT KILL HIM, FOR CERTAIN.
------------ {One certain answer, and the words are clear and sure}

4:158 RATHER, GOD RAISED HIM TO HIMSELF. AND EVER IS GOD EXALTED IN MIGHT AND WISE.
-------------- {The result of Jesus life is shown here , AND IT SHOWS TOO THE POWER OF OUR ALMIGHTY GOD}

After all what I bring from facts, I am sure that you will believe in whatever the church gave you from stories even if it is filled with errors and contradictions, and you rather believe that Jesus was tested by the devil etc. and dehuminized by the Jews and the Romans in His life , and you carry on in dehumineze Him after His death and forever, than to accept the true story of the Quran which tells you that God took care of Jesus and saved Him and raised Him to HIMSELF.

God bless you. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD