Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » One Eyed Messiah? Did Jesus have only one eye? Tomb symbol?
Hello, guest
Name: MAriAnna72  •  Title: One Eyed Messiah? Did Jesus have only one eye? Tomb symbol?  •  Date posted: 06/02/07 16:03
Q: As peoples were surprised at him, And his face was not beautiful, so as to be desired: his face was so changed by disease as to be unlike that of a man, and his form was no longer that of the sons of men. Isaiah 52:14

Did Jesus only have one eye? Some say the anti-christ will have one eye, or is it the Messiah Christ? One eye legends abound, from Cyclops, the eye of Horus, the All seeing eye on the dollar bill, Popeye, the one eye of the Hunchback of Notre Dame, and the one eyed Pirate. What is the answer?

And if your eye is causing you to fall into sin, tear it out and away with it; it is better for you to enter into Life with only one eye, than to remain in possession of two eyes but be thrown into the Gehenna of fire. Matthew 5:29 This was a verse by Jesus that it was adultery to even look at another woman with lust.

In the movie the Passion, in the Garden of Gethsemane, Jesus is punched in the face by one of Caiaphas's guards leaving him with only his right eye, his left eye is black, swollen and puffy. So Jesus is a one eyed Messiah for most of the movie through his death on the cross.

I saw myself (in a dream) near the Ka'ba last night, and I saw a man with whitish red complexion, the best you may see amongst men of that complexion having long hair reaching his earlobes which was the best hair of its sort, and he had combed his hair and water was dropping from it, and he was performing the Tawaf around the Ka'ba while he was leaning on two men or on the shoulders of two men. I asked, 'Who is this man?' Somebody replied, '(He is) Messiah, Son of Mary.' Then I saw another man with very curly hair, blind in the right eye which looked like a protruding out grape. I asked, 'Who is this?' Somebody replied, '(He is) Messiah, Ad-Dajjal.

'
(Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 9, Book 87, No. 128)

Men made sport of him, turning away from him; he was a man of sorrows, marked by disease; and like one from whom men's faces are turned away, he was looked down on, and we put no value on him. Isaiah 53:3 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 06/02/07 18:57
A: I think the Chevron and the circle were carved over the tomb entry way to make it easier for family members to find the tomb.If you would like to read some interesting theories there are several really good ones posted on the topics in this website listed as Gammadia and the Talpiot Tomb and Any Pagan/Wiccan Views? also you can find the Aramaic alphabet on Wikipedia. 
Name: jared  •  Date: 06/21/07 10:22
A: Pyramid and the all seeing eye? 
Name: Nate  •  Date: 07/03/07 5:21
A: Are you nuts? 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 07/18/07 14:40
A: Nate,
in answer to your question "are you nuts?"

According to my husband everyone suffers from some form of lunacy.Some people carry it out and others stew and steam until they explode.He isn't an expert.Perception and educational levels define the results and character. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD