Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » OMG!!!!!!!!
Hello, guest
Name: yinzzzz  •  Title: OMG!!!!!!!!  •  Date posted: 10/17/07 18:08
Q: Well..well..well... I wonder why most ppl love to make things much much more complicated than it shud be in this life.. Simply have simple faith in Jesus and u'll surely go to heaven one day not end up in tombs... Lol
I'm sure one day, the hell will be so packed with 'smart n intelligent' ppl... Havn't u heard that 'smart' ppl have more tickets to hell... 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: MCS  •  Date: 10/17/07 20:46
A: Please, don't be ofended. But considering wat you wrote. My conclusion is that you have large probalities never going to Hell (or anywhere...). But, who cares ? 
Name: yinzzzz  •  Date: 10/18/07 14:48
A: bwahaahhaahhaa Why shud I take offence Lol

But however... a smart comment from smart ppl wud sound much better..

Sorry... but who cares...? 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 10/18/07 23:32
A: Well at least smart people can spell,think and deal with reality. 
Name: yinzzzz  •  Date: 10/19/07 14:15
A: Wut is real and wut isn't will one day be revealed n everything will be clear and real..... Sooner or later.... Lol 
Name: sam  •  Date: 10/19/07 21:06
A: yinzzzz ,

Panluna gave you the right answer, and I will ad+ my opinion which is, "Those who understand the Logic and use the science the reality is always there, real & clear, it was revealed from the beginning. Jesus gave us His words which represents all the truth, but people Like the Jews (Paul) and the Romans switched His message , and thereafter the churches kept developing the religion far beyond it is originality.

Retired Bishop John S. Spong wrote:
"THEY WERE MOVING THE CHRIST EXPERIENCE FAR BEYOUND ITS ORIGINAL VOCABULARY."

Jesus came as a messenger from God, [God never come to earth but HE send HIS messengers and HIS angels only].

Mat-21:10/11 When He had entered Jerusalem, all the city was stirred, saying, WHO IS THIS ? And the crowds were saying, THIS IS THE PROPHET JESUS, form Nazareth in Galilee .
- He is known to His people who been with Him and followed Him as the PROPHET JESUS, an not as the son of God Jesus, and not as the God Jesus.
The son of God formula came by Paul afret Jesus death.
The trinity formula was created in Rome and by the Romans after 380 years from Jesus death.
Here are some of the words of Jesus, I hope you understand them.

J- 8:42 ....I have not even come on My own initiative, BUT HE SENT ME.
J-11:42 ....I said it, so they may believe THAT YOU SENT ME.
J- 17:3 That they may know YOU, THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST WHOM YOU HAVE SENT.
J- 17:14 I have given them YOUR WORD...
MA- 10:18 Why do you call ME good? NO ONE IS GOOD EXCEPT GOD ALONE.
L- 22:42 ..... YET NOT MY WILL, BUT YOURS BE DONE.
M - 7:21 Not everyone who says to ME, ‘LORD’,’LORD’, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does THE WILL OF ‘ MY FATHER’ WHO IS IN HEAVEN.
M-22:37 And he said to him, YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD with all your heart, and all your soul, and with all your mind.
- love your lord, your God, and He did not say love Me.

M-23:9 Do you call anyone on earth your father; for one is your father, HE WHO IS IN HEAVEN.
M-24:36 But of that day and hour no one knows, NOT EVEN THE ANGELS OF HEAVEN, NOR THE SON, BUT THE FATHER ALONE.
MA-6:3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of MARY, and brother of JAMES and JOSES and JUDAS and SIMON? Are not his sisters here with us? and they took offense at him.
MA-6:4 JESUS said to them, A PROPHET is not without honor except in his hometown and among his own relatives and in his own household.
- In the first verse (6:3) we understand that Jesus was offended by his brothers and sisters (took offence at HIM); then in the second verse (6:4) Jesus mentioning Himself clearly as a ‘PROPHET’(a prophet without honor except...and in his own household).
J-1:51 And he said to him, truly, truly, I say to you, you will see the heavens opened and the angels of GOD ascending and descending on the SON OF MAN. J-4:34 JESUS said to them (the Disciples), MY FOOD IS TO DO WILL OF HIM WHO SENT ME AND TO ACCOMPLISH HIS WORK.
J-5:27 And HE GAVE HIM AUTHORITY to execute judgment, BECAUSE HE IS THE SON OF MAN.
J-5:30 I CAN DO NOTHING ON MY OWN INITIATIVE. As I hear, I judge; and my judgment is just, BECAUSE I DO NOT SEEK MY OWN WILL, BUT THE WILL OF HIM WHO SENT ME.
J-5:31 If I alone testify about myself, my testimony is not true.
J-5:32 There is another who testifies of me, and I know that the testimony which he gives about me is true.
J-5:44 how can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and YOU DO NOT SEEK THE GLORY THAT IS FROM THE ONE AND ONLY GOD?
J-6:14 Therefore when the people saw the sign which he had performed, they said, THIS IS TRULY THE PROPHET WHO IS TO COME INTO THE WORLD .
J-7:28 Then JESUS cried out in the temple, teaching and saying, you both know me and know where I am from; and I HAVE NOT COME OUT OF MYSELF, BUT HE WHO SENT ME IS TRUE, WHOM YOU DO NOT KNOW.
-You know Me, but you do not know GOD.

J-8:28 So JESUS said, WHEN YOU LIFT UP THE SON OF MAN, THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM HE, and I do nothing on my own initiative, BUT I SPEAK THESE THINGS AS THE FATHER TAUGHT ME.
J-8:54 JESUS answered, if I glorify myself, my glory is nothing; IT IS MY FATHER WHO GLORIFY ME, OF WHOM YOU SAY, HE IS OUR GOD ;.
- Whom you say, HE IS OUR GOD, HE who glorify Me. Because if I glorify Myself, MY GLORY IS NOTHING.

J-13:13 YOU CALL ME TEACHER AND LORD; AND YOU ARE RIGHT, FOR SO I AM.
- Jesus tells them, they are right in what they calls Him, because HE IS A TEACHER and Lord, and not grater than the one who sent Him.

J-13:16 TRULY, TRULY, I SAY TO YOU, a slave is not greater than his master, NOR IS ONE WHO SENT GREATER THAN THE ONE WHO SENT HIM.
J-14:1 Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in GOD, believe ALSO IN ME.
J-14:31 But so that the world may know that I love the father, I DO EXACTLY AS THE FATHER COMMANDED ME.

If we look at the messages which were given to us by Jesus, we will find them telling us two things:
1- About the one who sent Him GOD
HE SENT ME....HE WHO SENT ME IS TRUE....TAUGHT ME.... COMMANDED ME....YOUR WORD... HIS WILL...SENT ME TO ACCOMPLISH HIS WORK........ HE IS OUR GOD.... THE ONLY TRUE GOD....THE ONE AND ONLY GOD.... HE WHO IS IN HEAVEN.... NO ONE IS GOOD EXCEPT GOD ALONE....etc.
2- About Himself as a messenger from GOD.
I DO EXACTLY AS THE FATHER [GOD] COMMANDED ME....NOR IS ONE WHO SENT GREATER THAN THE ONE WHO SENT HIM....THE SON OF MAN, THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM HE.... I HAVE NOT COME OUT OF MYSELF....I CAN DO NOTHING ON MY OWN INITIATIVE....BECAUSE HE IS THE SON OF MAN.... etc.

These messages are true, and tells us That Jesus is not God or the son of God [father/son], the son of God idea came after His death by Paul, and the trinity formula came from Rome after 380 years and was the creation of the Roman Emperor Constantine. Both came to attract the Greeks and the Romans to Join the churches, since those people believe in multiple gods and sons and daughters to the gods. And to prove that Jesus is not God or his son, I will bring what Jesus said:

J-13:16 Truly, truly, I say to you, A SLAVE IS NOT GREATER THAN HIS MASTER, NOR IS ONE WHO IS SENT (Jesus) GREATER THAN THE ONE WHO SENT HIM (God).
- Jesus compare Himself to God, as a slave to his master. From that we understand that Jesus cannot be regarded as God.

Mat- 12:32 WHOEVER SPEAKS A WORD AGAINST THE SON OF MAN (Jesus), IT SHALL BE FORGIVEN HIM; BUT WHOEVER SPEAKS AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT (God), IT SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN HIM, either in this age or the age to come.
- I Jesus is the God, then logically speaking any word against Him shall not be forgiven , and while the words against Him shall be forgiven then that prove that He is not God.

WHO KNOWS JESUS BEST?
The people who walked with him and heard His voice, and those who has no other benefits except been seeking his teaching and wisdom or the one who never been with Him but they want to benefits from the new religion, as Paul and the Romans?.

God bless you. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 10/22/07 2:10
A: Hi Sam,
I was wondering when you would be back here.How did your operation go?Amazon.com has a discussion board so I spent part of the day there.i haven't visited the NG yet. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 10/29/07 16:18
A: Dear Panluna,

Thank you. after spending 6 hours in the hospital going from one room to another, for test and taking pictures [hundreds of them] for the inner eye using a colouring injected to my blood, I been given another apointment for the Nov. 26, and I am waiting for that date, hopping they can do fix the problem.

I am trying not to spend much time behing the TV or computer.

Panluna, it is the same with me, I do care about you and the other friends here, and I miss you when I do not hear from you.

God bless you my friend. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 10/29/07 23:10
A: Sam,
You are in my prayers. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD