Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Naked Archeologist
Hello, guest
Name: Jazzy  •  Title: Naked Archeologist  •  Date posted: 03/06/07 3:08
Q: So I personally felt that if nothing else Simcha was intelligent and interesting. I think I would like to start following the Naked Archeologist TV series. (at 8:30 on Wendsdays different channels depending on what you get) Are there any comments on how that show compares to the documentary of The Lost Tomb of Jesus?

(See more of my opinion about the documentary under the forum of “The Movie”….how come no one is posting much in that forum, but this one already has 4 pages?? this website is about the documentary itself ppl should look under that forum too!! :-) ) 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Moises Behar  •  Date: 03/06/07 3:48
A: Jazzy,

It is as fascinating as the documentary. Please don't miss it for anything in the world. I am an avid fan. Also, check out one of Simcha's first documentaries, "The Quest for the Lost Tribes." I believe that you can order it (DVD or videocassette) at the A&E website.

Moises Behar 
Name: shofyke  •  Date: 03/06/07 19:20
A: the naked archaeologist is a great show, wish i could buy it on dvd (hint hint) 
Name: shweetdreamz  •  Date: 03/06/07 21:13
A: yeah if nothing else...atleast this simcha dude is kinda cute :-) is he single? 
Name: Jazzy  •  Date: 03/08/07 13:07
A: hey!
I watched the show last night and it was great. Simcha was intelligent and entertaining.

Thanks for the comments!

p.s. I'm pretty sure Simcha is married 
Name: voyager  •  Date: 03/08/07 15:51
A: Simcha did another great program, "The Exdous;Decoded". That is a great documentary; it is on a DVD available at The Dicovery Channel web store. 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 02/17/08 9:22
A: .

Hello Jazzy.

Thank you for your post. Have you watched the Naked Archaeologist?

Hello Voyager.
Can you talk a bit about 'The Exodus Decoded' ?

Moises Behar.
Can you talk about 'The Quest for the Lost Tribes' ?

Indie

Name: Xcavate  •  Date: 02/17/08 17:36
A: Indie,
The Exodus decoded is awesome. If you havent seen it and are in the states. you can rent it from net flix. thry offer a 2 week no strings attached free trial. you can also get the lost tomb there. both are excellent. the Exodus is quite compelling. Xcavate 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 02/26/08 20:25
A: I've watched all of them and others.The HISTORY CHANNEL has some very interesting programs. 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 07/01/08 5:27
A: .
I've not seen any of the new shows.

A new season began in May 2008.

Has anyone seen any of the programs?
(episode synopses below)

Indie

................... Friday, May 16, 2008
The Naked Archaeologist: Season Two Episode Guide

“The Would-be Messiah”
One hundred years after Jesus was crucified, a warrior hailed by rabbis as the Jewish messiah led a massive rebellion against Roman occupation. Who was this would-be messiah? The Naked Archaeologist reveals the story of the rabbis' best-kept secret.
------------------------------------------------

..................Friday-,- May 23
“The Search for St. Peter”

At the Vatican in Rome stands the most iconic Christian church in the world: St. Peter's Basilica. It is named for the one-time fisherman who became the bearded bouncer controlling the pearly gates of heaven. According to Christian tradition, St. Peter is buried deep in the catacombs underneath the basilica. But is there any archaeological proof? In this episode, the Naked Archaeologist traces the final footsteps of St. Peter.
-----------------------------------

...............Friday,- May 30th
“A Nabatean By Any Other Name”

What do a lost city, a forgotten empire, a deodorant and Moses all have in common? The Nabateans, an ancient and mysterious people, built the beautiful hidden city of Petra as the capital of their trading empire in the first century BCE. It was an empire founded on the trade in frankincense, which was used as, among other things, a deodorant. But who were the Nabateans? The Naked Archaeologist decides to find out, and along the way discovers a surprising link to Moses and the Exodus.
----------------------------------------

..........................-.- Friday, June 6th
....................................“Chasing the Temple Booty” – Part One

3,000 years ago, Jerusalem was home to King Solomon's Temple: for the Jews, the holiest temple in the entire world. It housed priceless treasures symbolizing communication between God and humankind – the Ark of the Covenant, a pair of silver trumpets, a bejewelled golden table and a massive golden menorah – along with billions of dollars worth of gold bricks. To control these objects was to control heaven, the seas and everything in between. But what happened to the temple and its treasure? In this episode, the Naked Archaeologist tracks the booty from Jerusalem to Rome.
** Catch a special advance broadcast of this episode on Monday, May 5 at 10 p.m. and 1 a.m. ET / 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. PT **
---------------------------------------

........................-.- Friday the 13th of June
....................................“Chasing the Temple Booty” – Part Two

In this episode, the Naked Archaeologist continues his quest to find the treasure looted from the Temple in Jerusalem in 70CE. Exciting new clues lead him from Rome back to Jerusalem: Has a 2,000-year-old mystery been solved?
** Catch a special advance broadcast of this episode on Monday, May 5 at 10:30 p.m. and 1:30 a.m. ET / 7:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. PT **
--------------------------------------

..............Friday,- June 20th
.........................“The Giants of Genesis”

Genesis 6:4 says: "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." Who were these giants? In this episode, the Naked Archaeologist quests after Goliath of Gath, the mighty King Og and other towering figures from the Old Testament.

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD