Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Missing Link
Hello, guest
Name: Panluna  •  Title: Missing Link  •  Date posted: 05/20/09 18:26
Q: Welcome to our world of speculation,IDA!!! 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 05/21/09 0:23
A: On Monday May 25,2009 The History Channel will be televising The Link---very fascinating discovery...could "she" really be our ancestor? 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 05/26/09 0:25
A: .

Hi Panluna. I meant to watch it but forgot. I may have taped it, I'll have to look. I'm so busy at work these days. But, I saw something on the Internet about a 47 million year old fossil. Was the program you watched about a fossil that old?

Other discoveries, of 3, 4, and 5 million years old have made the news over the years. But this thing? The picture of it on the Internet is strange looking. Forty seven million years old. Man ! I can even begin to get a grasp of that.

Indie

Name: sam  •  Date: 05/29/09 14:42
A: Dear Panluna,

About the documentary :The Link---very fascinating discovery...
And your question, “ could she really be our ancestor? “

My answer to this question, will come in two parts.
Part one.
By a chance I did come to watch the end part of it [about half], and it was interesting , and while I am watching, my mind kept bringing the many others documentaries that I watched in the last few years [ some on the history channel , others on the National Geographic channel], and there were many different THEORIES not only about the origin of the Human, but about the animals and life in total.

“Darwin's THEORY of Evolution is the widely held notion that all life is related and has descended from a common ancestor: the birds and the bananas, the fishes and the flowers -- all related”...and the natural selection.” theory.
“Ancient Greek philosophers such as Anaximander [611-546 BC] postulated the development of life from non-life and the evolutionary descent of man from animal.”

Scientists today are more advanced, and posses the abilities to analyze the discovered materials [fossils] by the carbon 14 methods, but the connections between one fossil to the others are no more than a guess, and many THEORIES are made, and no one can prove 100% that the human ancestors derived from the apes, and that the cat, ‘the cat’, derived from the lion, or the lion derived from the cat, and the apple tree derived from the palm tree etc., and scientist again and again will create more THEORIES.

How can they bring their theories about the origin of man [mankind] and think of them as the right answers, while the much easier questions, “ WHO COME FIRST THE EGG OR THE CHICKEN [the bird]” ...”THE MALE OR THE FEMALE” ETC., still unanswered ?.

There are billions of species created and extinct within billions of years, and most of the discoveries can go back only as far as 600 mil. Year [Cambrian period] where the SPONGE , WORM, JELLYFISH, and other living things existed, and those still exist today in their original forms, but the DINOSAUR and the FROG, of the [ Jurassic period] 180 mil. Years, had different story, the dinosaur extinct, while the frog still a frog and hardly changed.

In the “Hammond Medallion world atlas”, it show a chart of the many geological periods for 600 million years, from the AGE OF INVERTEBRATES to the AGE OF FISHES, to the AGE OF AMPHIBIANS, to the AGE OF REPTILES, and to end with the AGE OF MAMMALS, which is about 50-60 million years.

And In the same chart, it shows the QUATERNARY PERIOD, around 10 mil. years when the MODERN SPECIES CAME, [ modern birds...modern reptiles...modern amphibians...modern fishes...modern arthropods...modern lower invertebrates... modern plants... PRIMITIVE MAN... MODERN MAN, and those are the ones which most of them are still in existence today, and none of them changed to another species.

The interesting thing in this chart is to see the connection between the different species coming in that same time period , the QUATERNARY PERIOD, [cow, horse, pig, rabbit, kangaroo, bear, pigeon, chicken, etc.], and that the many different species came mainly to support the existence of THE LAST SPECIES, the last creation in the long chain of creation, which is the MAN [mankind], from his primitive time to his modern time, and up to the time when man, the modern man who stand and look back in search for an answer for his own creation, and that include me and you and everyone else.

Many THEORIES came, and maybe they are not perfect yet, but all they are necessary in the search for the truth, and one day we will arrive to know more things, the things that proves 100% the real story of the creation.

Q-29:19 HAVE THEY [the people] NOT CONSIDERED HOW GOD BEGINS CREATION AND THEN REPEAT IT? , INDEED THAT, FOR GOD IS EASY.

Q- 29:20 O MUHAMMAD, SAY TO THEM, [this message for all people], “ GO TRAVEL THROUGH THE EARTH AND OBSERVE HOW THE CREATION BEGAN.”

The last holy book, the Quran is the only holy book that God in HIS word gave the people the permission to search for the secrets of HIS creation from A to Z, while in the same book God gave them some examples about many things that will make it easy for them to start their search, and HE told them:

38:88 AND YOU WILL SURELY KNOW THE TRUTH OF ITS INFORMATION AFTER TIME *.

* Today [AFTER TIME] we come closer to know the truth about the universe THE BIG BANG ( Q-21:30) [17 to 20 billion years] to THE EXPANDING UNIVERSE (Q-51:47), to THE FORMATION OF GALAXIES (Q-21:33), and THE FORMATION OF EARTH AND OTHER PLANETS (Q- 65:12) [around 4,7 billion years], those which the Quran mentioned as an example only, before 1400 years ago, and came to be true after time.

Q- 41:53 WE will show them OUR signs in the HORIZONS AND WITHIN
THEMSELVES until it becomes clear to them that IT IS THE TRUTH. But is it not sufficient
concerning your LORD that HE is, over all things, a witness?.

God asked “OBSERVE HOW THE CREATION BEGAN”, in the HORIZON [the space...the universe and beyond] , and within OURSELVES [from what we made of....how things works from the smallest particles to the full body....and how man [human] differ from all the others].

OBSERVE, that is all what people can do, it is like if people been given permission to visit an (X) production company and its laboratory, and to OBSERVE the work of the production of many different product, and they will be amazed by what they see, and how the things works, and how it was done, and at the end that is all what the people see, but no one company will reveal the secrets of the main ingredient of it is products. [very simple products, products that has no life in them].

As for God, HIS creation [products], and they are far beyond any imagination, and it is not only the creation of things that has a body [man...animal...plant etc.] of most important, but CREATING THE LIFE in these bodies THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT.
Creating the life from the dead things is the greatest miracle of all, and was done in heaven [the universe] and on earth, in GOD’S greatest laboratory, using HIS own power, and HIS secret belong to HIM alone, and no human and not even His angels are allowed to His secret.

The other secret which God hold for Himself is THE END, when heaven and earth will pass away. Jesus said:
Mat-24:35/36 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away. BUT OF THAT DAY AND HOUR NO ONE KNOWS, NOT EVEN THE ANGELS OF HEAVEN, NOR THE SON [Jesus] BUT THE FATHER ALONE [God].

Q- 33:63 People ask you concerning THE HOUR [THE END]. Say, “KNOWLEDGE OF IT IS ONLY WITH GOD. And what may make you perceive ? , perhaps THE HOUR IS NEAR.”

Q-17:85 And they ask you ABOUT THE SOUL. Say, “THE SOUL IS OF THE AFFAIR OF MY LORD. And you have not been given of knowledge except a little.”

We should understand the fact, that what ever we come to know is what God permitted us, and no more.
Q-2:255 ...... AND THEY ENCOMPASS NOT A THING OF HIS KNOWLEDGE EXCEPT FOR WHAT HE WILLS......

God bless you. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 05/30/09 0:03
A: Hi Panluna,

My previous post was too long, and I could answer your post, and your question by a line or two, but the documentary “THE LINK”, and your question, “ could she really be our ancestor? “ are very important subjects and need an honest search:

PART TWO:
GOD and MAN.
God created everything in heaven and on earth.....Man created a lot of things on earth... From the billions of species on earth, Only Man come to create things.
God created things from nothing....Man created things from things that already been created.
Both God and Man started their creations in the simple form and after they developed it.
Just for an example:
GOD started HIS creation by a simple CELL, thereafter came with billions of other creations, and ENDED His creation by the MANKIND, the most sophisticated creation, there was no other creation followed the human being. All these creation has a common element which is LIFE, and SELF PRODUCING, they all are living things, THEY LIVE AND DIE.

Q-2:29 It is HE who created for you all of that which is on earth.
God created everything in advance for the coming of Man. God plans the things to come in advance, as the Man do.

MAN started his creation by a simple TOOL, thereafter came with billions of other creations, things that better and more advanced, and he will keep creating while he still on earth, but all what man created, and what he is going to create is no more than objects and tools which HAS NO LIFE IN THEM, AND THEY CANNOT REPRODUCE BY THEMSELVES.

As we see, both Man and God, started with a simple creation and then developed it in time, and every time a NEW ELEMENT is added TO MAKE NEW THING, and while the NEW is built upon the OLD, but it is not the same.
When we add elements to the wheel to became a cart, the cart became the new thing even when the wheel is a part of it. And when God adds an element to the ape to became a primitive human, the primitive human became a new thing and different from the ape, even if he had many parts from the ape. Here God added the most important element, by giving the human more advanced brain than the ape, and the same can be said about the creation of the MODERN HUMAN , AFTER THE PRIMITIVE HUMAN, by giving him a new body and the most advanced brain.

And the answer to the your question, “ could she really be our ancestor? “ is NO.
Our ancestor are the end and the finished products of God creation, and she/he had the same brain as we do today, the brain that develop and creates things, and she/he differ from the one who came before whom they have more resemblance to ape than the human.

Q-95:4 WE HAVE CERTAINLY CREATED MAN IN THE BEST IN THE BEST OF STATURE.
And you might ask these questions,
1- “are every species created separately in its unique blue print,”
2- “ or they were created one from another in continuous unbroken chain ?.”

For those who believe in DARWIN, number 2 is the answer.
But for those who believe in GOD, number 1 is the answer.

Both, the Christians and the Muslims believe in God many miracles, and they do believe in, that Jesus created a living bird from the clay which he made in the shape of bird..

Q-5:110 .....and when You designed from clay [what was] like the form of a bird with MY permission, then You breathed into it, and it became a bird with MY permission,......
(I can do nothing on my own initiative)

Q-32:6/7 That is the Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, the Exalted in might, the Merciful, WHO PERFECTED EVERYTHING WHICH HE CREATED AND BEGAN THE CREATION OF MAN FROM CLAY.

If it was easy for Jesus to create a bird from clay, I do not think it is hard for GOD who created the whole universe and everything in it to create a MAN & WOMAN from clay. It is just LOGIC .

God bless you. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 06/05/09 18:54
A: I watched it.it was pretty interesting.I thought it was a lemur at first but it has a talus bone in its foot that is only found in the family tree of apes,monkeys and Mankind.Also it didn't have the comb tooth,the long grooming nail and had fingers rather than claws.The evolutionary trail and links aren't complete.But can you imagine finding mammal remains that old?

If you write poetry or know someone who does there is a very worthwhile cause.One of the poets named Megan Mateo is starting a book project of which all the earnings will go to African charities.

Send a poem to [email protected] by July 30,2009.Thank you 
Name: sam  •  Date: 06/06/09 18:16
A: Hi Panluna,

The subject, is very interesting, and there are many opinions and many theories in regards to the evolution.
There are millions, and maybe billions of species , animals, insects, and plants that lived on this earth since the earth came to be a place for life.

You said, "The evolutionary trail and links aren't complete.But can you imagine finding mammal remains that old?"
First, the link will never be completed, because there are millions or even billions of link(s), in those chain(s), which spread in millions or billions of years.
Looking at fossils from different periods in a long period of time, and come to the conclusion that they are coming from one another as a chain of evolution, just because of some similarities as the shape of face, or teeth, or fingers , etc., are not the right answer.

After Darwin [1809-1882], there are tons of discoveries of fossils from dinasaurs to plants to insects, and all that did not give a true answer, and the evolution theory still depends on what Darwin thoughts.

Dear Panluna, there is a very interesting site " NATURAL HISTORY MESEUM", try to search it, it has a lot of information about period of time not known to Darwin.

From A to Z it list all the dinasaurs which lived in the many different countries around the world. For Example:
- 2 dinosaurs from Algeria .
- 29 dinosaurs from Argentina .
- 6 dinosaurs from Australia .
- 60 dinosaurs from Peoples Republic of China .
- 2 dinosaurs from Russia .
- 89 dinosaurs from USA .

35 countries are listed, and they all have dinasaurs, but they are NOT of the same species even while they lived in the same period.
Those who lived in China differ from those who lived in Africa or the USA.

God bless you. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 06/06/09 21:08
A: Panluna, Hi again,

While searching, and after the dinasaur, I came to the crocodile [never changed for 200+ M/Y, then to the shark [never changed for 300+M/Y, and I find the following:

Theories of Evolution
More than 500 million years ago, when all the continents were still only one gigantic mass (Gondwanaland) sharks and man shared a common ancestor, a certainty accounted for by successive theories of evolution. After Linnaeus and Lamarck, Darwin and the Neo-Darwinists arrived at a theory which was endorsed by the majority of scientists, that of mutation followed by selection by the natural environment. On a temporal and statistical level, some find it hard to see how this pattern of mutations and successive selections, even over millions of years, could have caused the living creature to change from a single-celled organism into a hypersophisticated mammal with highly complex organs and an extraordinary adaptation.

Among the many "schismatic" theories expressed is that of Motoo Kimura of Japan, who considers evolution to be the fruit of the accumulation of random micromutations rather than the result of the selection of the best of them. He considers that the majority of genetic mutations have no visible effect on living organisms, and therefore BELIEVES THAT THEY COULD ONLY BE BROUGHT ABOUT BY CHANCE.
Whatever the future of this theory, sharks will play a part in attempts to prove it, since they are the animals that have evolved the least since they first appeared, as if chance had made them at the very start perfectly adapted to their environment.

Darwin vs Kimura.

God bless you. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 06/07/09 3:44
A: Dear Panluna,

Sat. 11.41 PM
Just finished reading few poem, and this one you might like.

-----------

Love's restricted to those we know
Care not for others but ourselves
When doctors and lawyers are criminals
What's gone wrong with this world

Love lost, panic started
Do something to change it
Before it's perished

The world is lost without our love
Cherish it, adore it
Before it's lost

by Gary R. Hess

Please do me a favour, in sending it for me, and thank you.

God bless you. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD