Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » MADALA LIGHTS JADE BUDDHA
Hello, guest
Name: vvk  •  Title: MADALA LIGHTS JADE BUDDHA  •  Date posted: 09/01/10 20:19
Q: Would You please to watch this in the link below , very interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY88vxH1vyg 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: vvk  •  Date: 02/28/11 19:41
A: Phan Thi Bich Hang: the Afterlife Psychic
Written by Giáng Kiết Tường
Tuesday, 02 March 2010 12:50

Giáng Kiết Tường translated to English Read in Vietnamese

Phan thi Bich Hang was born and grew up in a small remote village of Khanh Hoa, in Yen Khanh district, and of Ninh Binh province. In 1990, at the tender age of 17, she was bitten by a wild dog and went into a coma for 3 days and nights. When she came out unscathed from the long unconsciousness, she suddenly realized that she has the ability to actually “communicate with the underworld”.

Seventeen years since then, she had seen, heard, and communicated with the deceased people. She helped discover the remains of over 8000 soldiers who died (missing at war) and their bodies were never found, along with over a thousand other dead people whom she was hired to find. Among these, there was the remains of a Vu Thi Kinh, younger sister of Professor Tran Phuong (alias Vu Van Dung), who is the current Chancellor/Director at Hanoi University of Business and Technology. We have the chance to interview Phan thi Bich Hang - the famous afterlife psychic, during the “Trai Dan Chan Te Bat Do” last March at the Linh Thang Temple, in Di Linh district, Lam Dong province.

Question: What company are you working for right at this moment? And before you developed the psychic ability to communicate with the death, what denomination or religion are you involved with?

Bich Hang: My association at the moment is with Hanoi University of Business Administration and with the researchers at the Department of special Psychic Studies in the Coalition of Vietnamese Scientists. My family observes the Confucianism principles, my father was an officer of the armed forces, and my mother a school teacher. From the time I discovered that I have the afterlife psychic to hear, see and talk with the people from the other side of life, and with some of their advices and suggestions, I found myself leaning toward Buddhism. It is the integrity, honesty, and virtue of the monks whom I came in contact with, through their arduous practice and continuous praying and chanting for the deceased, in order to offer the meritorious reward, hoping even after death, these souls would be in peace, they would easily let go of all hatred and antipathy, and that their spirits soon be free of sufferings.

Question: What are your thoughts on the Trai Dan Chan Te Bat Do – (a mandala ceremony for the forgotten souls and suffering spirits)?

Bich Hang: I am really amazed and impressed with the pious and divine attitude of all the monks and nuns and the lay Buddhists at this temple. The blessed ceremony of this magnitude was created for the sole purpose to invite the deceased souls to gather here for prayers and earn merits. If only you could hear and see all the spirits congregate here today like we can (there are 7 psychics in the group attending the ceremony). Right after the first part of the ceremony, I was so emotional and burst out crying when I witnessed hundreds of souls coming from every which way... there were women and men, young and olds, some very old ladies, many handicapped, blind and sick... the strong helping the weaker and the children... they all came to receive the merits dispersed to them from the living people.

Phan Thi Bich Hang: the Afterlife Psychic
Question: According to you, what do these spirits need from us?

Bich Hang: “our thoughtfulness and care”. Yes, I wanted to stress to all that the spirits really need us to think of them often, they are always afraid that their loved ones would forget them. We often think that when one dies, life ends... so it is very easy to forget the ones who already passed away. Just like the living, dead souls are scared of loneliness, they anticipate the love and remembrance of their living relatives. They do not need money, clothing, or food, but they sure need the care and love and thoughtfulness, when we remember to tend their burial sites, to pray and chant for them, to offer incense and memorial services, etc... the spirits from the after world can recognize the sincerity and compassion from our heart.

Question: the teachings of the Buddha are very clear about the karmic power of each individual. So who were the people of the more than 8000 spirits that you have helped locating? Did you ever see the so-called Hell on the other side?

Bich Hang: the worlds on the other side are also very diversified and broad. They are divided into many ‘stages and levels” and not just those enlightened ones. And about fate! I don’t think it’s fate that causes thousands and thousands of death of soldiers and the innocent people during the war. That is why a lot of lost souls just wander around, especially those who died unexpectedly, or died horribly and painfully... some of the souls were maimed and wounded, or their remains buried deep somewhere unfound, unnoticed...

I’ve never seen Hell, but I know of many wretched souls who could not reveal their whereabouts because they were constantly locked and monitored. An example was when I went looking for a patriotic martyr in Thanh My hamlet of Ninh My village, in the Hoa Lu district and Ninh Binh province, I became aware of the presence of a bald young man, he seemed to want to say something badly but I noticed 2 dark shadows directly behind him. Next to his grave, there was a grave of an old lady covered with dried blood. She sobbed and asked me to relay the message to his relatives that they ought to perform many good deeds so that he would receive merits and be freed from the constant harassment of malicious demons. When I researched the story, I found that the young man had killed his father and was sentenced to instant death. Both father and son were buried together in the same grave.

There was another instance where a soul of an 80-year-old lady who regularly asked her relatives to go to the temple for more memorial services for her. The family had done 4 services for her, but she just cannot go in peace, she kept crying and begging. So the family finally contacted me. I found out from her that in her younger days, she mistreated a young adopted girl who lived with the family, she often beat up this girl and fed her with old rice mixed with cockroach dander. In order for her to achieve her final peacefulness, this adopted girl has to offer incenses and service to forgive her, and on the altar, there should be a bowl of old rice mixed with cockroach dander as well.

Question: You mentioned a lot about “cau sieu” (a ritual chanting service dedicated to the recent dead person performed at the Temple at the request of family members of the deceased), does this Buddhist service really help the spirits?

Bich Hang: I really believe in salvation of the souls (Vikrama in sanskrit). The Buddha’s teaching through the chanting of the sangha carries the pure and compassionate selflessness toward these spirits; they would listen and understand the teachings; they would learn to rid themselves of retribution and enmity; they would realize repentance and hopefully become free from suffering. Most of the time I was asked to relay the message to family and relatives to conduct these memorial services often. As the saying goes: salvation for the negative world before having peacefulness for the living. I would love to see all the places where the war was most brutal and damaging, like Quang Tri, Quang Nam, Dien Bien Phu, etc... to organize these ceremonial services (Trai Dan Chan Te) for the lost and forgotten souls and the wrongful and agonizing deaths, and for thousands of soldiers who died in battles. They will earn merits toward their own salvation by attending these services.

I greatly rely on the help of Buddhism, and with the compassionate heart and virtuous bodhisattva quality of all the sincere monks in this process. In my opinions, whether in the living or the dead world, it is necessary for all of us to interact with love and compassion and humanity relationship will become easier and nicer. If we draw a picture with our heart, all the details will be beautiful. And it is the heart of a Buddhist that will bring about happiness and peace to all.

We thank you very much for your time, and for this interesting interview that all our readers will appreciate.

Giang Kiet Tuong (The Buddhist Translation Group)

http://phattuvietnam.net/4/1737.htm 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD