Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » LIES AND DECEPTIONS.
Hello, guest
Name: sam  •  Title: LIES AND DECEPTIONS.  •  Date posted: 09/17/12 21:25
Q: THE TRUTH.

Dear Indie,
My post here is an answer to the film on youtube ABOUT THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD, which was produced by a COPTIC CHRISTIAN with the help of 100 others, Jews & Christians.
5 millions Dollars spent to preach hate, instead of doing something good !.
The lady ‘actress’ was on CNN news telling that the producer LIED to her, and told that it is a historical film, and she introduced the script which had the name of George, and that was changed after to Muhammad. THEY LIED.
The Coptic Egyptian, was jailed in the past for drug trafficking and other crimes, but anyhow, the western media stood by his side, on their claim that he is protected by the “FREEDOM OF SPEECH”, and that make me wonder, and ask the question, “why a person can be prosecuted when talking about the Jews” [that is what they call anti semitism] as a crime speech ?.

WHICH RELIGION THRIVE ON LIES AND DECEPTIONS ?

I love Jesus, and accept His words. Jesus words are the whole truth. In this post I am trying to defend Him from those who hijacked his message and twisted the truth.

BY THEIR FRUITS YOU WILL GET KNOWLEDGE OF THEM, JESUS SAID:

Before 2000 years Jesus came with the words of God, and with a great teachings for peace and love, and that was topped by His famous saying: [The First], you shall love the Lord your God [God not Me]....the second is like it , you shall “LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR...”, on these two commandments DEPEND THE WHOLE LAW AND THE PROPHETS.” Mat.22:38-40

Muslims believe in Jesus and His words, and His teachings. But does the Christians believe in the words of Jesus and His teachings ?. We will find out.

Soon after Jesus left us, came ‘THE DEVIL’ who scraped the commandments, and brought his own teachings which are against the teachings of Jesus, and Moses.

THE DEVIL:
First, WHO IS HE ?, AND second HOW CAN WE COME TO KNOW HIM ?.
Jesus said :
1 -“That which proceeds out of the man, that is what defiles the man . Mat. 7:20 [in my book]
2 - “So by their fruits you will get knowledge of them. Mat. 7:20 [in the KJV]

Two different translations, that is fine, but Both came to give us the right tools to find out the answers for our questions, ‘WHO’ &’ HOW....’.

First, Proceeds out of the man. - that refer to what comes from a man mouth, which are his words.
An example for that:
“LET US DO EVIL THAT GOOD MAY COME.” Ro. 3:8
“I DO ALL THINGS FOR THE SAKE OF THE GOSPEL” 1Cor. 9:23
“DO YOU KNOW THAT WE WILL JUDGE THE ANGELS” 1Cor. 6:3
“I HAVE BEEN CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST” Gal. 2:20
“I AM NOT LYING” Gal. 1:20 — “I AM NOT LYING” Rom. 9:1

After reading the above five statements, we will find the clear answer for the questions ‘WHO’.
‘WHO ?’ that is the devil who said, “let us do ‘EVIL’, then ‘Do all thing’, and that include the ‘EVIL’ things, then the devil claims that he can even judge God’s Angels , then the devil claims that he was crucified with Jesus [big lie] . and after all, he claims and swears that he is not lying ???.

Second, By their fruits - that is their acts, their doings, their performance etc.
“For I am the least of the apostles, AND NOT FIT TO BE CALLED AN APOSTLE, BECAUSE I PERSECUTED THE CHURCH OF GOD.” 1Cor. 15:9
“ ...I USED TO PERSECUTE THE CHURCH OF GOD BEYOND MEASURE AND TRIED TO DESTROY IT .” Gal. 1:13

“I ROBBED OTHER CHURCHES...” 2Cor. 11:8
“What do you desire ?, SHALL I COME TO YOU WITH A ROD, or with love...?”1Cor. 4:21

From the above four statements of the devil we will get the answers for the questions , ‘HOW’.

BEFORE the devil claimed his vision, he persecuted the churches of God, and was responsible for the death of many of Jesus’s followers, and also was responsible for Jesus sufferings.
AFTER his vision, he came to ‘ROB’ the churches of God, and the use of ‘ROD’ became his tool to punish the followers of Jesus, and all those who do not agree to his teachings, and his words are a proof to this fact, when he said:

“But even if “WE”, or an angel from heaven [God’s angel] , should preach to you a gospel contrary to what “WE” have preached to you, HE IS TO BE ACCURSED ” Gal.1:8

If ‘WE’ preached, contrary, to what ‘WE’ preached ?.
That is silly talk, That is a devil talk.

The matter of fact, that all his words no more than a venom spread between fancy and nice talk about Jesus, and using Jesus as an easy ride to achieve his own agenda, and all that to be a partner with Jesus, in the growing popularity of the new religion, and he got what he want. His letters is put side by side with Jesus words, and in reality his words are used by his followers more often than Jesus words. And his followers created from this devil , the liar, a greatest saint , as this devil created ‘the son of god’ , from the son of man, before.

“WHEN YOU LIFT UP THE SON OF MAN, THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM HE,.. Jesus said.

“Let us do evil..”the devil said”.
What is evil ?. While ‘Evil’ is one word, but it represents countless of shameful acts. Killing, robbing, lying, are just few from so many.

All the devil teachings came before 2000 years as I mentioned , but what happen between then and now ?*, did the devil followers changed for better or worse?.
The answer is YES, some who came to know the truth became better, but it is shame to say that the majority are getting much worse than the devil himself.

* - 2000 years, is a long period of time, and the world witnessed a lot of changes, countries on the map gone and replaced by many others, and the never ending conflicts and wars, and the one religion became many, and so the books. Then within this time [600 years later] came another religion, and those of the previous religions fought to death to stop it from spreading, and kept doing it for 1400 years, that is up to date, which is the 21st century.

ONLY THE DEVIL HAVE MANY FACES, NOT THE RIGHTEOUS MAN.

THE DEVIL SAID:
“....To THE Jews I became as a Jew...to those who are under the law, as under the law...to those who are without law, as without law...I have become all things to all men.” 1Cor.9: 20-22
AND AFTER HE SAID:
“I DO ALL THINGS FOR THE SAKE OF THE GOSPEL...”
“All things” means everything, the good the bad and the ugly.

And because there wasn’t much good to mention in the history of his churches in the 2000 years after it is creation, then I will start with the bad things, and followed by the ugly ones ;

THE ‘BAD’.
Jesus said: “.....stop making My Father’s house a place for business.”

The history of the churches tells us that they are mostly run as business places , and they are government within government(s) [The Vatican] , Pope, Cardinals, Archbishops, Bishops, Rev , etc., are the upper hand for every decision made [In personal/ family matter or in politics], most of the times, a king/president can be kicked out or put in by the order of the churches, and even today and in the USA, and in the 21st century , a president cannot win without the approval of the churches, and all wars in the last 2000 years came after their approval. G. W. Bush has a Rev in the white house telling him to go for war .

The Popes sold places in paradise , and put taxes on the prostitute. The churches make a holy water from the tab water , and give a piece of bread as the body of Jesus and drop of wine as His blood .
Most churches had statues of half naked Jesus, and in Rome there are many naked statues and paintings all over the city, even in the Vatican , and a painting for god himself as an old man .

The commandments say:
“You shall have no other gods before me - [not 3 gods in one]. You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness .... [God status/ pictures everywhere]- You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain....[God name been used even in wars ]”

The churches turn to become like theaters, an entertainment place with a full orchestra, and musicians singing songs written by people, instead of using only the words of the Bible, and the words of Jesus [they use mor of the devil words] . Besides people can dance and shout, and act go crazy [in some churches]
In the theater you pay fixed price before you enter, but in the church you pay during the services, and a basket will be put in front of you and you have to pay.

I can go on, and on, by bringing many example taken from the words of highly educated Christians, but I think I brought enough for now.

Now, let us bring the UGLY things: I will start with the sexual abuse of the children.

THE ‘UGLY’.
Father Benedict Groeschel, founder of Franciscan Friars of the Renewall, a prominent catholic priest says, “He believes ‘youngsters’ are often to blame for sexual abuse by priest...”

IN ITALY, It is difficult to ascertain the actual statistics for clerical sexual abuse in Italy because the Italian Government has a treaty with the Vatican that guarantees areas of immunity to Vatican officials, including bishops and priests.
In the first, we see that the blame been shifted , and it is the fault of the children .
In the second we see that the churches and its priests are protected by the law, but not the children .
“LET THEM DO EVERYTHING FOR THE SAKE OF THE GOSPEL.”
It is not just few cases of abuse to the children, and it did not happen only in the last few years, But, but it happen at all times, since the start of the churches in Europe 2000 YEARS ago , and it was a result of not allowing the priest to be married.
The total cases in 2004 in the U.S. 4392, and those are the reported ones, many were not reported from those who wants to protect their churches, and those who are afraid from the backlash that they might get from their churches. [John Jay report]
The United States and Ireland on top of the list, but a significant number of cases have also been reported in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and countries in Europe, Latin America, Africa and Asia. [ALL OVER THE WORLD]
Those cases been reported in the 20th century, before this century, no one will dare to report anything about the bad conducts of the churches, abuse of the children or others .
4392 cases, among 70 millions of Catholics in one country, in the US, with 45000 priests. That is in an open and advanced society where people learn not to be afraid to speak and there are laws, while in the poor countries, people are more religious and attached to their churches and its priests, and will protect them even when the price is their children.
World wide catholic population are about 1.2 billions, with about 401 000 priests. [catholic resource].
Questions:
HOW MANY CHILDREN BEEN ABUSED BY THEIR PRIESTS IN THESE CHURCHES ?, IN THE LAST 10 YEARS, 100 YEARS, 2000 YEARS ?.
BY THE MILLIONS FOR SURE. AND THAT IS VERY UGLY INDEED.

Someone might say , “Those are few from so many” who done such ugly thing, And I do agree to that, but all of the catholic priests, adding to them the Protestants, the Anglicans, the Mormons etc., in their history done much more ugly things:
- They burned people alive.
- They been behind every war all around the world, between the Christians themselves, or with non Christians.
- They killed more people all around the world than any other religion or non-religion group.
- They nearly wiped out many nations, and not only enslaved millions of men, women and children, but they committed wicked and cruel acts against them.
- Top of all the above ugly things, THEY DO LIE, AND NEVER STOP LYING which is in my view the most “DEVILISH” thing that a human can do.

Some people burned alive because someone lies, many of non-catholic [Protestants, Anglicans, Mormons, Quakers, etc.] died because the people of the catholic or others churches lies against each other, and all the Christian churches, and their people put together , never stop lying about the new religion the Islam religion for 1400 years, the Jews brought lies about jesus, and the Jews and the Christians they joined hand to lie about Islam and Muhammad, and they never stop their wars against them, while they talk about love and peace, or whatsoever .

A young Canadian Christian tells the truth about his family lying to him about Islam- youtube:
They told me Islam from the devil

I think every Christian from the time was born to the time of death, been lied to about Islam religion, and every Christian helped to spread the lies, and that is the testimony which came from many Christians who became Muslims after coming to the truth when studied the Islamic teachings.
The Quran did cover all that when, said:
6:21 And who is more unjust than one who invents about Allah [God] a lie or denies His verses?. Indeed, the wrongdoers will not succeed.
6:24 See how they will lie about themselves. And lost from them will be what they used to invent.
{Watch or read, the works of Dr. Bart Ehrman & others, they are proof to that}
2:87 And We did certainly give MOSES the Scripture and followed up after Him with messengers. And We gave JESUS , the son of Mary, clear proofs and supported Him with the pure Spirit. But is it not that every time a messenger came to you , [O Children of Israel], with what your souls did not desire, YOU WERE ARROGANT? AND A PARTY [of messengers] YOU DENIED AND ANOTHER PARTY YOU KILLED.
{Jesus story in the Gospels is the best proof}

61:7/8 And who is more unjust than one who invents about Allah untruth while he is being invited to Islam. And Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people. - THEY WANT TO EXTINGUISH THE LIGHT OF ALLAH WITH THEIR MOUTHS, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

In this post, I did not even scratch the surface. There are hundreds of books written by the Christian themselves about what I mentioned above. NO ONE CAN HIDE THE TRUTH FOREVER, AND THE TRUTH WILL NEVER DIES , AND THAT IS THE TRUTH.

Dear Indie, If you find anything not correct in my letters above, please cerrect me , and I will be glad to hear your opinion.

God bless you. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: vvk  •  Date: 10/22/12 8:04
A: . NO ONE CAN HIDE THE TRUTH FOREVER, AND THE TRUTH WILL NEVER DIES , AND THAT IS THE TRUTH.
Slavery
Main Article: Slavery
Under Islamic laws, slavery is explicitly permitted.[136] As Saudi Sheikh Saleh Al-Fawzan, a member of the Senior Council of Clerics had said in 2003, those who argue that slavery is abolished are "ignorant, not scholars. They are merely writers. Whoever says such things is an infidel."[137] Muhammad himself was a slaver. He not only owned many male[138][139] and female[140] slaves, but he also sold, captured, and had sex[141] with his slaves. Even his wives owned slaves. Apologists will claim that Muhammad provided a system that would eventually lead to the abolition of slavery, but this is not true and nowhere does Islamic scripture support such a statement. Yes, Muhammad regulated it and allowed for the manumission of a slave, but this is by no means an obligation. It is clear that Muhammad held no animosity towards slavery,[142] and at times even discouraged the freeing of slaves.[143] He even encouraged racism by exchanging two black slaves for one Arab.[144] As is clear, Muhammad's actions perpetuated the existence of this reprehensible trade by institutionalising it within Islam, This sanction of slavery has helped the Muslim world create one of the largest trans-continental slave trades in history. The Eastern Islamic slave trade is the longest yet least discussed of the two major trades. Much like the Crusades and the Islamic Conquests which prompted them, you only hear of the one and not the other. Many people are not even aware that the Arab slave trade ever existed, even though it began around 650 AD (pre-dating the European slave trade by over a thousand years) However, It was only officially abolished (due largely to pressure from the West,[145] rather than their own conscience) in the 1960's and the slave trade still exists in the Islamic East. As of July 2009,[146] there were over half a million slaves in Mauritania alone. In Pakistan, the labor minister of Punjab had said in early 2009 that there are "millions of forced laborers in 'private prisons' across the country",[147] and the town of Hajja, Yemen, in 2010 is home to another 300 slaves.[148] This (just like the history of Jihad) is an ongoing atrocity that many want to erase from our history books and have largely succeeded in doing so. Unlike the Europeans who were primarily interested in male slaves for use as agricultural workers, the Islamic raiders interests (like Muhammad's before them) lay in female slaves to use for sexual exploitation as concubines, in harems. Also, putting aside the 1.25 million white Europeans Christians who were captured and sold into the Muslim slave trade between the 16th and 19th century,[149] the number of innocent Africans who were taken (or died in the process of being taken) as slaves over the last fourteen centuries of Islamic slavery is estimated to be higher than 140 million.[150] This figure dwarfs the numbers that were taken at the hands of Europeans. And unlike in the West, male slaves (blacks in particular) were commonly castrated,[151] hence the lack of surviving descendants of black slaves in the Middle-East.

There is no equivalent term for ‘rape’ in the Qur'an. Likewise, there is not a single verse in the Qur'an which even remotely discourages forced sex. In contrast, there are several verses in this book which give the green light to rape and other sexual crimes against women.
Qur'an chapter 4 verse 24 discusses lawful and forbidden women for pious Muslims.

Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allah ordained for you. All others are lawful, provided you seek them from your property, desiring chastity, not fornication. So with those among them whom you have enjoyed, give them their required due, but if you agree mutually after the requirement (has been determined), there is no sin on you. Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise.

Qur'an 4:24
Wiki Islam. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 10/22/12 19:15
A: V V K,

‘LIES AND DECEPTIONS’, is the name of my post, and what you brought in your answer is a proof to what I mentioned.

You are adding your voice to those who never stopped lying about the Islam religion by bringing stories told by a person, or giving examples which are false. Let me bring what you claimed to the test, and here they are:

You said: “As of July 2009, there were OVER HALF A MILLION SLAVES in Mauritania alone.”
---- I am glad that you put your numbers in writings with letters, and you cannot go back on what you said.

‘Half a million’ that is what you said, that is in numbers 500, 000 , please keep this in your mind.
For your knowledge,
Mauritania population in [2009 estimate] Three millions and sixty nine thousands,
and that is in numbers , 3,069,000.

-According to the 2000 Census, the average US family size was 3.14 people.
- In Muslim counties the average family is in average 5.4
- From these number , 3,069,00 divided by 5.4 that bring 682,000 families in Mauritania.
- And that will tell us that in every 1.36 family in Mauritania have a slave !!!!!, and in a very poor country, whom most of them cannot afford to buy a book , or to pay for education for their children.

The facts only rich people and the upper class of them could afford to keep slave/slaves. You shouls know this FACT.

- And when we took the children under the age of 10 [which are at the least 30%] out of this equation, then numbers will change for sure:
30% - of 3 millions = 2100000 that will make every family have more than ‘ a’ slave in Mauritania !!!

- For example, Egypt ‘Demographics’ shows that, of the percentage of the population :
Less than 5 years old - 10.6
5............................... - 10.5
10 ............................. - 10.6
Total. 31.7 of the population are children under 10 years of age, and those cannot be slaved.
That can be taken as parameter as in the case in most Muslim countries.

Before coming to Canada, I Lived and worked in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia for nearly 40 years [also I visited Egypt/Jordan/Turkey several times] , and I never come to see one slave anywhere, but what I saw is many of the rich families in all these countries have maids [male/female] working for them, and those mostly are local or came from Philippine and Sri Lanka and others, and those came after signing a contract with an agent and employer, and they receive wages in which they can support their poor families back home.

My eldest brother in Kuwait employed a Philipino maid for several years, and my aunt and my brother in law in Syria they employed Sri Lankan maids, and the maid live as a member of the family, and they been looked after very well. But that does not prevent some bad people to do bad things to their maids. There are bad ones all over the world, no exceptions, and maid in a house or a worker in a factory all over the world are not treated the same, and there are abuses to those who came as immigrants in [USA, Canada, France, England, Brazil etc.,], and I with the girls from Japan, Hong gong, India and Jamaica we all had to suffer from verbal abuse and do double the work while the Canadians are taking it easy in their time, and talk about the games ant their cats and dogs and hardly doing their share of work, while getting better wages and better treatments, that is in Canada.

- In Lebanon 80% of the maids from Philippine/Sri Lanka are working in Christian homes, while Muslims generally prefer to employ maids from the locals, and from Muslim countries, as Egypt, Sudan, Somalia and others.

V V K, You have to open your eyes and compare.

“Muhammad himself was a slaver....”
Jews and Christians and others , for the last 1400 years, never stop creating lies, all sort of lies.
What you said is a big lie, either you are naive or stupid to bring this claim.

Mohammad was working for a woman for many years, and He never was a rich man to own a slave, and he tried to free the slaves, and one of them He adopted as a son.

Here few line from 'wikipedia':
"The Islamic prophet Muhammad encouraged manumission of slaves, even if one had to purchase them first. On many occasions, Muhammad's companions, at his direction, freed slaves in abundance.
Muhammad personally freed 63 slaves, and his wife Aisha freed 67. In total his household and friends freed 39,237 slaves.

The most notable of Muhammad's slaves were: Safiyya bint Huyayy, whom he freed and married; Maria al-Qibtiyya, given to Muhammad by a Sassanid official, whom he freed and who may have become his wife; Sirin, Maria's sister, whom he freed and married to the poet Hassan ibn Thabit, and Zayd ibn Harithah, whom Muhammad freed and adopted as a son.

EQUALITY IN ISLAM:
"0 Mankind ! we created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other." (49, 13)."

"The most honoured of you in the sight of God is (he who is) the most righteous of you" (49, 13). "

In this month, over 2 millions Muslim join together in their pilgrimage in Mecca and Medina , all walk side by side men, women from all colours from all over the world, rich or poor, wearing a similar simple white cloth, all walking as one family, brothers and sisters, and the only words they speaks are the words of their prayers to their creator , God.

That is by itself is a proof to the equality that came with Islam. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD