Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Ka or Soul
Hello, guest
Name: Judith  •  Title: Ka or Soul  •  Date posted: 06/06/08 16:36
Q: Is there a possibility that the ossary reads
Maria Marah Mara or Mary Mirrored The Master.
As in "Window of my Soul"
Kav , or window? There is a practice in like that , in general it is referred to as magic, or sometimes witchcraft. Not a good thing to do to another mans wife, but great if your married to each other. The two spirits become as or like one. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 06/07/08 20:22
A: The eye is the symbol of the soul and the soul is mirrored in the eye.When two people are married they are joined as one. 
Name: Sassy  •  Date: 06/07/08 20:25
A: Well, I don't think the ossuary translates to Mary Mirrored the Master, but it 'can' be translated to mean 'Mary known as the Master'. Some have disputed this, because it's a 'male' title, yet Jesus did note in Gospel of Thomas that he'd make Mary male like you males (I think he said this to please the male disciples because many were such sexists!). So, the title of Master for Mary isn't odd at all - and in a sense, it's a valid title if Mary mirrored the Master - she thus becomes Master! 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 06/07/08 20:58
A: I just looked up Ka,the Egyptian symbolism for the soul.Wikipedia has a good article.The Vesica Pisces is another symbol of the All-seeing eye of which our souls are connected to the Universal Soul,the god-light within.

I recently read a very interesting book which I listed on this forum's booklist thread.Feel free to add what you might feel would be of interest to any one joining or reading the entries in this forum.

The book is called THE TRUTH BEHIND THE CHRIST MYTH and THE REDEMPTION OF THE PEACOCK ANGEL. by Mark Amaru Pinkham.

Through symbology,art and ancient scriptures it traces the interconnectedness and origins and developement of the major world religions.It's worth the while to read it.I'm doing more research but of everything I've read to date this book pulls it all together for me.I'm not a scholar but I am a student in the university of life and I believe education is a lifelong process and there is always something new to learn. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 06/08/08 4:58
A: When you Mirror in the sense I am taking about he some how inhabits your physical body he feels what you feel he sees what you see. The same goes for the female. It is as if the spirit swaps physical bodys. He then truly knows what it is like or experiences his fem. (rather her ) side and she quite literally experiences her male (rather his Male side) I have also heard it referred to as entity invasion. When that takes place you also Mirror each other. I guess and easier way to say it is in metaphor.
Your two sticks of rigleis gum and and both getting chomped on at the same time so your now one blob of gum with double the pleasure 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 06/08/08 5:06
A: Another way to try to explain it would be that of the healer, one you can get into you and see what your problem is, then take on all the pain and all the symptoms. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 06/08/08 20:08
A: Judith,
I understand what you are trying to say.Most people with psi-ability sense and become one for a brief time with the object or person under their observation. I do that many times and then I have to analyze the impressions. I don't always like what I see and I have to remember that it is a reading on the subject under scrutiny.I don't think science has quite come up with a plausible or rational explaination for these occurences even though there has been a great deal of research,experimentation etc in the field of Paranormal Psychology.
Kundilini Yoga and meditation teaches how to bring both the masculine and feminine sides of a person together as one complete entity.It takes time,training and dedication to learn it.
If you have this gift trust yourself. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 06/08/08 22:44
A: Thank you Panluna, I know your right and really wish I was able to force my self to stop smoking. Never the less the so called gift has done nothing but hurt me and cause many to attack. I have been made out to be a major joke even the one who caused that burst of Light from the top of my head (an acupunturist) made a massive joke out of me. He never told me he had prostrate cancer, and I was there to be healed, not knowing what he and his wife were up to. I had shared to much information with him as a patient. Even when I filled out my forms for medical history. I had told him that I had prayed that I would not ever start my monthly until I awoke and that actually happened, and not until I eleviated my bladder in the morning. He said or questioned very excited "YOU Have that much control over your body?" I answered "No, God has that much control. I never said I had control of any thing" 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 06/08/08 23:07
A: I should add I had told him I had what I referred to as a blue light mind experience, many years before I saw him, I had no idea what that blue light was and I saw if burst from my head and travel over our neighborhood . I could actually see from that ball of light and had the strangest feeling of pity and compassion. He asked me where I had gone with that, and I told him I was not sure I left the neighborhood, for I didn't remember seeing any else except the druggies and a alcoholic who was passed out on a floor at the apartment above ours.
But after that acupuncturist moved my energy up he then channeled it all the way down and I thought I was going to go nuts. I also never knew any of that could be done , but he and his wife did for they both studied trantrica, as I would find out later. In 1996 his wife got into one of my dreams, yet I didn't know I had actually met her, I ran her out of my dream. A year later I was getting ready to stop seeing him for a pain in my shoulder, and that was after I had purchased a self help CD from Deepak Choprah, I was listening to Deepak and my eyes were closed on my couch, but I saw my acupuncturist doing the talking. On my next appointment , I told him of that experience and he said "Funny how that happens , Isn't it?" and never gave me a explaintion. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 06/09/08 17:20
A: Hi Judith.
The blue light combined with a pink light are the healing lights.Have you ever tried white light meditation? The white light is a protection light and usually it envelopes the body during meditation and astral- travel and the'star' is the angel guiding you.

I believe you developed the skill for remote viewing and the fact that you feel your spirit self visiting other places means that you have spontaneously astral-projected.
Controlled astral projection is that you set your mind to a place in time you want to go to and then you go to sleep because it's only the mind that travels when it connects with the angel/spirit guide then take 'the flying leap of faith "--- it's like passing over a fog covered abyss ----and you see and remember everything as if you were really there.The 'dream 'impressions is very vivid.It takes training and trust and since the body temperature goes way down when in the spirits' presence it is a good idea to dress warmly-- P.Js. or an extra blanket..Your physical body doesn't go anywhere and it does not transform into anything.it stays as yourself and is there when your soul returns from it's journey.You do have to be in reasonable good health because the 'freeze' can put a shock to your body.
Your soul knows where to go in life and death.Trust it's guidance .And try not to be disappointed if you don't achieve controlled astral projection at first.I only do mine when I need to, especially when I want to find out about something or visit someone.Avoid drugs and alchohol and it helps to stay calm and maintain positive thinking.
Since your spirit knows in advance if you are going to be disturbed by anything you just won't travel anywhere.

Sometimes if I want to get up at a certain time without setting my alarm clock to avoid disturbing anyone here I usually set my inner-clock for the time I want to get up and I ask my angel to make sure I'm up or remind me when a program,middle of the night celestial event or something else needs to be done later on.It hasn't failed me yet and I usually recognise the cues so I have to pay attention when I'm reminded.

I know what it is like being made the brunt of a joke just because someone doesn't believe what I say about my experiences but I think it's mostly because that person(s) has never tried to connect with the astral-light within.and I feel sorry for them because they are missing out on a very important relationship with themselves.

May the spirit be with you,
Panluna 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 06/09/08 18:04
A: Hi Panluna
Thank you, I had not tried to make things happen, but did accept it when it happened. I had the impression that there was a reason for it, and just left it that way. I tried to think of that white light a few times, and then told my self it couldn't work with me that way, for I would feel as if I was imagining or making it happen , and then I would not be able to distinguish if it was real or not.
I had seen so much all my life , that I just accepted it, and most of what I had seen was a fore warning of something that was about to happen, and that I was going to need to be prepared for it. I always believed it was God making sure I could handle that situation. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 06/09/08 21:44
In a way it is God or his messenger angel warning you.

I got interested when I met someone in college back in the '70's who was into Metaphysics etc.and I just wanted to learn as much as I was able to learn about.I was skeptical at first.but I kept trying.it was my choice to make.And I'm glad I did take the steps towards inner-enlightenment. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 06/09/08 22:07
A: Hello Panluna
I learned at an early age not to talk about it. I was orpahened and when I told my Foster Mother that I had seen my mother die in a dream she told me I killed my mother. My father was already gone. Thats not a good thing to say to a 14 year old kid. It also made me feel guilty about my fathers death, I had known that one to, although I was not sure what member in my family had died and I was not dreaming . I was at school, on a playground when warned. That was six days before my ninth birthday. But I had other things happen prior to his death that I related to much later in life. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 06/10/08 18:10
I'm having a little problem getting the sequence of events from your previous post in order.All I know is that no body should blame a child for the bad events happening in someone's life.Accidents,bad medical practices and poor advice or manipulation can all end up with a death.

.Dreams can warn us or explain something our waking minds miss,but don't fault yourself in your parents' deaths.It was meant to happen when it did.and that foster parent n e v e r should have put the blame on you thus burdening you with a guilt complex for the rest of your life.None of us can completely control events.

Try to 'forgive' yourself and even if you are or are not in touch with that foster parent forgive them for their callous words then move on with your life starting with a clean slate and knowing that you are now free of that careless and cruel accusation. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 06/10/08 22:29
A: Hello Panluna
You had asked about some of my experiences. I guess I could leave out the reactions caused by them. I have forgiven, proof (to me, if to no one else) was being allowed to go through that kundalini experience, and not end up in a mental institution.
Thanks again 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 06/11/08 13:16
I re-evaluated several incidents in my life because my soul reflected those memories back to me.Because of a book about angels I work with I was able to deal with the self-readings and impressions that kept popping up.I would have gone nuts if I hadn't realized what was going on.There were incidents I had forgotten and many that puzzled me but they are in the past in a place I can't change. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 06/11/08 15:48
A: Hello again Panluna
Maybe you will share some of those with me sometime. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD