Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Jesus' Daughters
Hello, guest
Name: larosa  •  Title: Jesus' Daughters  •  Date posted: 04/24/09 15:55
Q: The excavators noted additional ossurary boxes decorated similiar to the one inscribed with Jude son of Jesus. Could these be the unspecified bones boxes of Jesus daughters? Can additional DNA test results answer this question? 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Judith  •  Date: 04/24/09 22:19
A: Hello Larosa
I had read of an Egyptian , young girl that traveled to France with Joseph of Aramathia. Those who have passed that down by word of mouth believed it was Jesus daughter. Other than that the son of Jesus may not be as much of a surprise , Paul spoke of Bar Jesus while traveling . He may have spoken of an imposter, or was making fun of the real son of Jesus. Or he may have been trying to keep others from knowing that the boy could be the real son of Jesus. Paul , in my opinion had motives that I will not go into here. 
Name: larosa  •  Date: 04/27/09 22:44
A: Judith if I recall correctly, a Sarah/Sara is the daughter in question. It is said that Mary Magdalen escaped to Frances with a daughter. That daughter would have been the heir to carry on Jesus' bloodline if his only son were killed while young. Remember, Jewish males were classified as men at age thirteen and females married as early as fourteen. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD