Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Jesus Christ has a twin that is here with us today ?
Hello, guest
Name: ForumAgainstum  •  Title: Jesus Christ has a twin that is here with us today ?  •  Date posted: 01/04/08 7:31
Q: Jesus Christ has a twin that is here with us today, or would our beliefs just tell us to say no, and thus we would reject it even if it was true. OUCH !

See for yourself. ( Remove all dashes if any are automatically inserted by this forum program )

www.outersecrets.com/real/biblecode2.htm 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 01/04/08 18:04
A: That's impossible then his twin would be over 2,000 years old.Are you referring to Jesus's ghost? 
Name: ForumAgainstum  •  Date: 01/05/08 3:38
A: Picture Jesus returning to heaven, and then later on coming back to earth. The reality where heaven exists, extends across ALL time, and thus one may pop up on our side of reality, any time you want. Bro could show up here at any time he chooses to. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 01/05/08 17:11
A: Well, I've seen the mother of Jesus three times but I haven't been visited by him.Besides his appearence to St Paul and in the Gospels the only other incident I know of someone who ever saw Jesus was Padre Pio,an Italian monk who lived in the earlier part of the 20th century. 
Name: Anchorite  •  Date: 02/02/08 2:23
A: Each person is Jesus. Is able to choose love. Twin is wrong focus. Unfair in fact. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD