Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » JEWISH RABBI OPINION - CHRISTIANITY & ISLAM
Hello, guest
Name: sam  •  Title: JEWISH RABBI OPINION - CHRISTIANITY & ISLAM  •  Date posted: 01/31/12 18:10
Q: Jewish Rabbi talking.

JEWISH RABBI WORD BY WORD :

First, for Christianity ! .Christianity began disappearing since the era, when Marx wrote his communist manifesto: which, if what we have read it, where we find Christianity described accurately, it will die.

This a fact ! Where by virtue of its establishment (Christianity), we find that it can not withstand the social revolution.

And started dies about in beginning of the twenties century, as Christianity stopped to be a leader religion. That could bring people or drive them, and did not do anything in the religious side, but easily adapted to modern era ! Where there are the Christian political parties with religious Jewish parties in Israel within the authority. In other word, Christianity is a spiritual religion for a group of people have been died!.

Bur for Islam, it has been built since its foundation to able to withstand, it is (Islam) with a strong faith so that it can withstand any change in the world.

Islam grew up in a different way, and it had been led by a leader who received the divine message, and there is no doubt in this ! Not like Christianity where there are many differences about the real of its establishment, and these differences are very clear between the various Christian sects.

But in Islam it is very clear, there was a prophet , then God revealed to Him the message (the Quran). They began to build a religious society, and on this basis, built a new society and new testaments. It turned out later that these teachings are able to withstand, and we will find it very clear if we read the Quran.

It is very clear in the Quran, the teachings of this revelation was made to always be able to survive in difficult situations.

This what really happened.... The teachings of Islam has survived, and withstand in the most difficult situation. This is in addition to something very important, that has been marked to Islam, that Islam appeared in the east. Away from Europe where the social and industrial revolutions....Islam has been away from all of this, he was born away, and became strong enough.

Today in our modern time, after the coming of democracy ,that democracy is the unlimited Atheism! Democracy is an ugly thing, it is the top of Atheism at all. Absolutely, in this period, democracy began sinking the world .

At the time did not remain a thing of Christianity, but only the old historic buildings ! Just as there remains nothing of Judaism, as a result of falling under the shadow of Zionism.

Thus, in the world today...did not remain anything religion other than Islam.

Above all, the upgrowth of Islam, so that those who follow the prophet Muhammad later... and committed to the teachings of this religion, so they are always in contact with the Creator!.
While the Christian if we went at once to the church on Sunday, it is considered to be good thing! , while the Muslim kneel on his knees (in prayer) five times a day!, five times a day and of specific times, where I live with them there.

Furthermore, when I traveled to Europe, there was a Quit corner at the airport; the came the prayer time I went to it, I found Muslims coming near close to me: I stop to pray my prayer, while they brushed newspaper on the ground and knelt on their knees praying...This is Islam.

Overall this has many meanings....people pray five times a day! However it is five prayers not too long. I could have view the prayer briefed the what is written in it, it (prayer) is not long, but it is very serious and very deep !.

When a man kneeling on his knees for five minutes and kneeling , and read what is written: It is at that time in the case of address with the Most High, then this is something very important and of great meaning.

Therefore, Islam in total is the religion of the future; where we can say that the world will not close now by what they so...called Israel!. We are in the stage, where the world is heading for the defense through the segregation. Because this country do not have the right to exist.

Since the year and half has ended all the dates available and possible. The world began the segregation, that is Most High close it. All attempt to predict the future to stop all these disasters and other economic and follow another, it will be meaningless.

The world will be closed, and there is no escape from it! It it does eliminate this state, which is in fact the origin of evil:
If it was the elimination of the state, as I think within70 years most of the land will embrace the religion of Islam !. Because of this religion is strong enough, and can lead the people in the right direction.

Yes, there is controversy between Sunni and Shiite, and differences between them in some of the issues: this is understood!....But only now, but I hope if it was after the elimination of what we have now, which is the origin of evil, to end their differences.

At that time, most people will embrace the religion of Islam, today, this is obvious for witness! Today, they wide coverage and began to spread, to the extent that a single European country do not recall the name...banned the new mosques, because of religion in a large spread.

Islam will be the future of the world, and this is the truth accurately.

.....................................................-.............................................................

The- above work is taken from ‘youtube’ video under the title : [ Jewish rabbi talking about Islam].

The Jewish Rabbi brought the truth, and he was not afraid , and he knows for sure that many Jews and Christians will hate him for what he said.
Today, we are in different world, in a world when people gave a lot of thought about what is real and what is false, and they are not blind followers to a religion or a philosophy, and they can differentiate between what is right and what is wrong, and all that because they became more educated and more free.

This Rabbi is not the only one who speak his truth, and there are many like him , Jews and Christians who came to the same conclusion, and were not afraid to tell it in the open on the internet, so people can see them in face and hear their words at the same time. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 02/05/12 14:18
A: .

Sunday February 4th, 2012

Good morning Sam.

I watched the video of the text your posted above.
I found it at this link :

http://www.youtube.com-/watch?v=w9a6blduFb0

If- have understand the jist of your thought (because of your agreement with what this Rabbi is saying), you believe that Islam is the religion of the future, Christianity will die out; Israel with be Muslim in 2 generations from now; Democracy is not a true form of government.

In a nutshell, that is what I have gleaned from thie video.

I would like to propose that democracy predates religion.

How do I propose to illustrate this?

By doing a simple exegetical reading of the Ten Commandments.

Religious historians confirm that the Ten Commendments have "social laws" and "religious laws".

Example :
Do not kill. Do not steal. Honor your parents. Social laws.

Keep the Sabbath holy. Do not swear. Worship one God only. Religious law.

The Old Testament presents the Ten Commandments as being givent to the Israelites by Moses (1275 BCE). (before common era : BCE)

These commandments are found on ancient parchments.

BUT, some of these commandments are found carved in stone in Bagdad, dating back to the time of Abraham (1850 BCE).
Which ones??

The "social laws" : do not steal; do not lie; honor your parents.

As WOMEN educated their little ones inside small clans of 3 or 4 families, they taught their children how to behave and respect other members in the small nomadic groups they were born into.

I do not disagree with you (with your video) on everything:
your video present Islam as not having its real source in the 5 and 6 hundreds of the CE. (common era : CE)

I have visited the ancien sacrificial places in PETRA, JORDAN, and have seen and read that the peoples of PETRA who pre-date the Israelites that were thers, practiced a form of MONOTHEISM that seems the predate Judaism and resembles Islam in some of its forms.

But, for the little gentleman in the video, or you, to suggest that democracy is a modern aberation of what is proper governance, I, as a woman who has raised children, I feel in my innermost being that the first teachers of "do onto others what you would have them do onto you" were WOMEN who were simply teaching children how to behave who belonging to small clans of 3 or 4 nomadic families.

If you go out into the desert of the Sinai Penninsula today and live with a group of nomads, if you observe the WOMEN teachin the children, you will know in your heart that democracy pre-dates any religious structure that MEN invented later.

What the little gentleman in the video says about democracy is outrageous. In my humble opinion.

Peace.

Indie

Name: sam  •  Date: 02/10/12 16:51
A: Hello,
Dear Indie,

Thank you for reading and answering my post, and the followings are my opinion, and it is not a blind agreement to what the Rabbi said:

1- On my agreement with what this Rabbi is saying:
....... On what the Rabbi said. If we read enough about the world history we can see that what he came with is a possible thing to happen. [please read , THE RISE AND FALL OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE . & The Times - COMPLETE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.]
At the time of the Roman Empire no one thought that such a great power will fall, and lose all, and shrunk to its own small Italy, and the same can be said about every other great power who occupy the others land. And Russia as a super power in the 20th century shrunk and lost most of the countries which been occupied for hundreds of years.

Let us look at the history of a small area in the Middle East [Syria-Palestine] , This piece of land was occupied by many great powers, - the Assyrian - the Babylonian - the Persian - the Egyptian - the Greek - the Roman - the Crusader - the Ottoman - the English/French, and all gone and left , and the Palestinian and the Syrian , Jews , Christians and Muslims, the original people of the land are still there, and they will remain on this land which is alway Paletine, while the Christian who cam from Europe and occupied this land for hundreds of years left, and so the Muslims Turks who occupy this land for hundreds of years left.
England, France and others who ruled most of the world land, but at the end they lost everything, and England is trying to hold on a far away tiny island , and went to war to keep it .

Palestinians and Syrians ,Jews, Christians and Muslims are in the land to stay, but Zionists who came from outside [Europe, Africa , Asia] to conquer this land will not last long, and the Rabbi gave his opinion knowing this fact, and the time will prove it.

2- you believe that Islam is the religion of the future:
.......... The meaning of the word ‘ISLAM’ is the total submission to OUR CREATOR , and it does not matter what name you give to HIM, God , Allah, or the many others.
Muslims believe that the right religion is Islam as to believe in ONE GOD WHO CREATED ALL, and they do believe that Islam is the religion of ADAM , and NOAH, and ABRAHAM, and MOSES, and JESUS, and MUHAMMAD, and all the other Messengers and Prophets whom been chosen by HIM , and they worshiped HIM alone. AND MUSLIM BELIEVE IN ALL GOD’S PROPHETS AND MESSENGERS AND IN ALL HIS MESSAGES, THOSE THE WORDS WHICH BEEN SPOKEN BY MOSES AND JESUS.

None of these prophet associated others beside HIM as THE ONE AND ONLY CREATOR, or worshiped other than HIM.
Abraham worshiped one God, and did not worship three in one. The same with Moses and Jesus, and Jesus pray to God, and he did not pray to Himself or the other two person.

Jesus was born to a woman, and God who created this universe does not need to come to earth through a woman and stay in the womb for nine months, and to die for the sake of HIS people, and after all that Jesus never claimed that He is a God or asked His people to worship Him, but He worshiped God and prayed to God THE ONE AND ONLY GOD.
The religion name as 'Judaism' did not come in the O.T.
The religion name as 'Christianity' did not come in the N.T.

ISLAM IS THE ONLY RELIGION WHICH BEEN ADDRESSED BY NAME FROM GOD IN A HOLY BOOK. [THE QURAN] , 1400 years ago:
Q- 5:3 THIS DAY I HAVE PERFECTED FOR YOU YOUR RELIGION AND COMPLETED MY FAVOR UPON YOU AND HAVE APPROVED FOR YOU ISLAM AS RELIGION.

ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF THE PAST AND OF THE FUTURE, FROM ADAM TO THE END OF TIME. AND MUSLIMS ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE ON EARTH TODAY WHO SINCERELY WORSHIP GOD AND FOLLOW HIS WORD, as the Rabbi mentioned in his own words.

3- Christianity will die out:
.......... Indie, if you go back to the post which V V K wrote who will get some clue to what is going on in regard to the Christianity, and the following lines from his post:
“ -Liars may figure, but figures do not lie. Kenneth C. Jones of St. Louis has pulled together a slim volume of statistics he has titled Index of Leading Catholic Indicators: The Church Since Vatican II.
- Priests. While the number of priests in the United States more than doubled to 58,000, between 1930 and 1965, since then that number has fallen to 45,000. By 2020, there will be only 31,000 priests left, and more than half of these priests will be over 70.
- Ordinations. In 1965, 1,575 new priests were ordained in the United States. In 2002, the number was 450. In 1965, only 1 percent of U.S. parishes were without a priest. Today, there are 3,000 priestless parishes, 15 percent of all U.S. parishes.

- Seminarians. Between 1965 and 2002, the number of seminarians dropped from 49,000 to 4,700, a decline of over 90 percent. Two-thirds of the 600 seminaries that were operating in 1965 have now closed.”

If this trend kept going down in the same level and direction for the next 70 years, and the Christians watch and read all the debates about the Christianity by the Christian themselves, and see many Christians turn to Islam and active in spreading this religion all around the world, then it is not hard to imagine what the result can be, and the Rabbi might be right after all.

4- Israel with be Muslim in 2 generations from now:
........... Today and after three thousand years, Jews are about 30 millions, while Muslims in 1400 years reached one and half billions and they are the second to Christianity and their number will be doubled in two generations, that is a fact.

As for answering your following claims:

5- I would like to propose that democracy predates religion.

I will give you my opinion in my next post.

I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALL THE BEST .
GOD BLESS YOU.

Sam 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 03/12/12 18:42
A: Hello everyone.I haven't been on here for awhile..I'm very glad to see the updates and I am looking forward to the new program this Spring. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 03/14/12 22:20
A: Hi Panluna,

I am very glad to hear that you are coming back. I never forget you since we had a lot of exchanging ideas and thoughts in the past, and I hope that I read your words very soon.
God bless you.
sam 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD