Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Is Hell exothermic or endothermic?
Hello, guest
Name: CanuckChick  •  Title: Is Hell exothermic or endothermic?  •  Date posted: 08/08/07 2:03
Q: Subject: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs
heat)?

The following is an actual question given on a University of Washington
chemistry mid-term. The answer by one student was so 'profound' that the
professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course,
why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well.

Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic
(absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas
cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we
need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at
which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul
gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for
how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different Religions
that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that if you
are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is
more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more
than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth
and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to
increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume
in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and
pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand
proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls
enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until
all Hell breaks loose.

2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the rate at which souls enterHell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it? If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa,
(Cheerleader Captain and Class Valedictorian) during my Freshman year that,
'it will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you', and take into
account the fact that I slept with her last night and again this morning,
then number 2 must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and
has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell
has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is
therefore, extinct... leaving only Heaven, and thereby proving the
existence of a divine being which explains why, Teresa kept shouting 'Oh my
God!!!'

THIS STUDENT RECEIVED THE ONLY 'A.' 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 08/08/07 15:11
A: OK Canuckchick,

Very funny HAHAHA!!!!!!

I'm going to give Lucifer a call on his hotline and find out what the mean temperature is in his home. Phone# 8(sideways)666-Scratch. 
Name: betty47  •  Date: 08/13/07 4:40
A: This is great!! Thanks for sharing! 
Name: Anchorite  •  Date: 08/22/07 21:24
A: I think the above illustrates the exagerated importance of rhetoric, sorry. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 08/23/07 15:30
A: I thought it was very humorous.We need more jokes. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 08/26/07 15:19
A: Panluna,

You said, "I thought it was very humorous.We need more jokes. "

Here is one, and it is just a joke, I heard it long time ago from my friend Sam (Egyptian- Coptic), in Australia. Egyptians known for everyone in that part of the world for their love to humour.

" Rabbi, Bishop and Imam after they ended their conference, talking about helping the poor, they took a walk, and during that walk they found a case, when open it, it was was full with Money ($$$$), The Imam said, "let us share it amoung us" the others said how?, and the Imam replied, "we draw a circle in the sand, then we throw the money up in the air, and what land in the circle it is ours and what land ouside it for God and for the poor, The Bishop Said, "you are wrong, what comes into the target, the circle, is for God and the poor and the rest is ours". But the Rabbi did not agree with them, and he said, "we throw the money up and God will take what is His, and what comes down is ours"

Have a good day,
God bless you. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 08/26/07 15:35
A: OK SAM!!!
HAHAHA!!!!!! 
Name: roy  •  Date: 08/26/07 21:42
A: I personally think Hell is endothermic (absorbs heat). As it must be opposite of every burning thing in the universe; i.e sun, stars, forest fires are exothermic (gives off heat). As we are going into a Big Crunch fast, it must be on the symetrically negative side.

The fire and hell by religion is alleged as the following for whom deserves it:
1.continuous, forever except whom God willed to rescue.
2.has a conscious entity which speaks.
3.in layers above each other in increasing heat variations.
4.will allow trees to survive
5.fierce,blazing, roasting
6.will be filled with the jinn and mankind together. They will be fuel of hell
7.it can accomodate more to come. It could be expanding!
8. immortal in the fire of hell; it taketh not complete effect upon them so that they can die, nor is its torment lightened for them.
9. as often as their skins are roasted through, we shall change them for fresh skins, that they may taste the penalty
10.through boiling waters, then they are thrust into the fire
11.given boiling water to drink
12.hell does not consist of fire only.

The student has great imagination but has looked at it from the girl friend's sex appeal point of view. The question has attracted HELL of attention I believe among students & school. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 08/27/07 15:18
A: Roy,
Do you think Lucifer and company wants all the bad people from centuries gone by and in our day to spend eternity with him/her?Is there enough room in hell for everyone? And in your own words what makes a person behave badly so they wind up going to Hell?What are the Judgement Day requirements and what is the Rod used to measure the evil practises that allows Spirit and human souls to be accepted as the damned?There is a saying:Better to be in league with the Devil than be in His/Her path of wrath.As the other half of the Diety coin wouldn't you think that Lucifer would want civilazation to evolve positively rather than in a negative way using free-will rather than hiding behind blinders?After all He/She tried to liberate humans from supernatural oppression.This is the view point expressed in a book titled THE DEVIL'S APOCRYPHA by John A. DeVito that I mentioned sometime ago.And is Hell here on earth?And how do we turn it around to make it Heaven on earth? 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 08/27/07 15:29
A: On the right side of the monitor is an interesting website called thetormentsofhell.com. I just read it and it's a new one.Very informative and surprizing. 
Name: roy  •  Date: 08/29/07 18:23
I think they would bore each other to death to practice Evil deeds at the hell till eternity. Yes there are enough room for everyone as God asks to Hell if there is any more room left, Hell will answer; -is there anyone more?

John De Vito is lost in the concepts. Lucifer, Devil and company were created to distract the human from his way of evolving into a mature creature to deserve paradise not the opposite. "To be on the Devil side to escape from its wrath!", is so nonsense that it shakes all belief systems from its roots. Devil is weak to the devotees, those have close ties to Almighty God.

The creation of devil is not for no purpose. There is necessity of bad behavior to exist in order to judge the good one against it . Milestone element ! Earthly life acquires some meaning in a way that bad and good can be chosen by free will power of a person. As a result the perfect conditions of exam would be established. If Lucifer didn't exist the test couldn't be done, all humans would have been equal to angels, who have no free-will. However in current situation the high human spirits/body who worship and obey God and divine rules correctly would be at more precious level than angels.

Hell is not on earth, will not be either. We can not say the exact location, as no one returned from there yet. (If you have clue to share it with us, I am curious too, haha). The earth living is a miniature of what can man feel as pleasure or agony. No matter how hard man try it will never be a perfect world but we can live in conditions closer to heaven if obeyed and observed the scientific, natural, logical, intelligent, spiritual, ethical, philanthropic ways of God's teachings.

I will try to answer your question;
WHAT MAKES A PERSON BEHAVE BADLY SO THEY WIND UP GOING TO HELL?WHAT ARE THE JUDGEMENT DAY REQUIREMENTS AND WHAT IS THE ROD USED TO MEASURE THE EVIL PRACTISES THAT ALLOWS SPIRIT AND HUMAN SOULS TO BE ACCEPTED AS THE DAMNED?

ISLAMIC RESTRICTIONS, BASICALLY ACCEPTED SINS
VERSUS
GOOD DEEDS & MERITORIOUS CONDUCT

It is very difficult to be on exact, perfect, correct path of God will for human. So our job is to be as much closer to it as possible. Our responsibility and requirement is to be on the middle-path of ethical life, meritorious conduct, not be at extremes of it. Low at ethics or high at it is not desired expected by God. Middle way is the best.

THE TRAITS IN CHARACTERS THAT LEADS TO SIN ARE; hatred, grudge, revenge, stinginess, wrath, cruelty, heretic, hypocrisy, arrogance, lordly manner, snooty, lie, slander, gossip, stubborn, culprit, strife, discord, pessimist, hasty, egoism, illiteracy, envious, jealousy.

FORBIDDEN ACTS, OR TYPE OF BELIEFS OR PRACTICES WHICH ARE REGARDED AS SIN ARE:
Believing other deity beside one God. Theft. Unnatural, unethical sexual activity/ fornicating, or homosexuality. Unjustified killing. Committing Suicide. Risking ones own life. Damaging own body. Rejecting medical treatment. Action causing pain torture others/or own body. Hitting, amputating, harming, wounding, human or even from smallest to biggest of animal, plant. Attacking to property without any justified cause. Abusing intoxicant, narcotic. Killing, wounding, hunting animals without need or for pleasure. Adultery, Abortion, Homosexuality. Eating dead animal, blood, pork, flesh which is killed on name of other gods.

Taking or paying interest. Trading in hypocrisy, with lie, cheat. Hiding the fault of goods sold. Excess profit. Smuggling. Black marketeering. Production, sales, trades of intoxicants. Bribery. Robbery. Stocking speculating on commodities. Gambling. Counterfeiting. Exaggerating value of a product/service or hiding its fault. Neglecting or delaying debt. Wasting, trashing useful goods. Begging. Excess expenditure. Dispose of, destroy of some property/value in vain. Seeking bounty.

ACTS, FEELINGS WHICH LEAD TO MERITUOUS CONDUCT ARE:

Positive thinking, seeking justice to every move, patience, prudence, bravery, insistence in good manner, firm standing, perseverance, unassuming, submission, mercy, grace, love, respect, shame, decency, elegance, politeness, gratitude, forgiveness, tolerance, hiding others mistakes, neglecting punishment, persistence, consulting to others, humanitarianism, nobility, low profile, charity, helping others, giving rather than taking, bounteous, thankful, spending with economy, contentment, saving, thrifty, keeping secret/ not searching others secrets, pride with a degree, precautious, conscience, sober, ordering good/opposing cruelty, responsible, submission to God willing, optimistic, religious, cheerful, easygoing, soft speaking, apologetic, natural/plain (in walk, behave, talk, dress, living), obedience to elected/ meritorious rulers/managers, friendship, loyalty to family/relatives, peacefulness, literacy, emulation .

Prayer, fasting, charity, continuous remembrance of God, thinking about God creation/ creatures, giving up on fruitless, useless job, adhering rights of entrusted worth, honoring merit, keeping promises, helping without expect any reciprocity, modesty, avoiding revenge, forgiving, replying with good manner even under rage, avoiding discussion with illiterates, continuous thankfulness, sincerity, being trustworthy, honesty, generosity, love and affection to God with respect, protecting ones life, property, religion, mind, and generations to come.

I hope it comes easy to follow the "middle-way"…

By the way Enjoy life, don’t forget bountiful pleasures earth offers. It is not against God wishes. It worth strive for a good test result. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 08/30/07 18:35
You get an A+ and five gold stars for your above answer.Have you ever heard of the legend of the Peacock Angel and is this the angel that appeared to Mohammed? 
Name: roy  •  Date: 08/30/07 20:25
Thanks for the grade, nice to see you valued the work, however the English translation may not be exact meaning, sorry.

I haven’t heard of Peacock Angel =Melek Taus until now. I searched. The other name is Satan. Lucifer, Devil, Evil whatever you call. Hz. Muhammad sav. hasn’t seen it, the shape drawn is a bird that is a great unjust to so beautiful animal. We know Satan has been seen to Hz. Abraham to divert him from obeying God's will to sacrifice most loved son for Him. 3 million Muslim gathers each year to repeat the ceremony symbolically to throw pebble stones to Satan where Abraham believed Satan appeared him 3 times.

Muslims believe Angel Gabriel appeared and was the medium through which God revealed the Qur'an to Muhammad. You might have meant this angel with Muhammad. Maybe you wanted to say another
angel of death, who is Azrael?

They don’t have bad intentions as Satan. They are fully obedient to God and loved & respected by Muslims as helpers to the good cause. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 08/31/07 14:56
I remember reading about the Peacock Angel in a book about angels several years ago.It was described as having many eyes to see everything in the world and it appeared to I guess it was Abraham who thought it was God.Of course that could just be misinformation. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 09/02/07 18:17
A: Dear Roy,

For your post of [08/29/07] , I would like to use the words of Panluna "You get an A+ and five gold stars for your answer", and at the same time I would like to say that Panluna deserve an "A+ and five gold stars " for the qualities of honesty, open minded, love, truthful and the many other good qualities which can be found through her thoughts and opinions all over the many of her posts that I really do enjoy reading. She is a great woman, God bless her.

Dear Panluna,

"A PERSON ONLY GIVE FROM WHAT HE/SHE HAVE". We get peace only from the ones who live in peace, and the good fruits only come from that tree that it give them, the good tree, and the one who give A+stars is the one who hold the A&the stars.

Yesterday I wrote to you about the "coin/learning - values", but since I started having problems in my eyes and specially the right one I try to cut the use of the computer as much as possible. I am going for sugery in 18 oct. Hopping to get things back to normal (you pray for me, Paluna & Roy my friends).

So here I would like to add few things about the values of things:
People known to argue about anything, and always there is two side for any discussion/arguement, and as I said before there is only one right side and only one wrong side, and we can separate the right from the wrong by using the logic and science etc. as a tool.
And we can see in front of us the two sides, one side it was presented by CNN "God's warriors" which by itself just a pomotion to more wars, but the other side, the side of "God's peace-advocate" never presented while we know that there are many around the world from all believe and religions.
The question who is right and who is wrong from the two sides?
The ones who sides with the war, they bring there own philosophy, and the same with the othe side. So I will bring the facts which separates the two:
WARS, costs trillions $$$ and the sure results of it is , hate, killings and the distruction to our own world.
PEACE, costs nothing, and the sure results of it is, love, happyness and prosperity to our world.
According to LOGIC, it is better to create life than destroy it.
According to SCIENCE, it is better to spend our resources in building our beautiful world than destroy it.
On the CNN there was a program about the people wo left homeless after the huricane Cathrina, and also mentioned that 17 thousand are homeless in Colorado, and many thousands on the streets of many citieas in the US, and after that I watched a program the learning channel (TLC) which talk about the aircraft carrier "Eisenhower" and gave some figueres to operate just one war machine:
2 Billions to re-furbished the ship.
500 thaousands gallon of fuel used every day for operation. ++++
How many people will be lifted from their poverties, and how many schools/hospitals/ libraries etc can be built every day?
I am not singeling the US, the richest county in the world but I will say the same About China Saudi Arabia, Somalia, India, Pakistan and evry other stupid country in the worls who spent many in the name of deffence, while the mone is spent only for offence. There is no need for all that if we change the deffance/offence formulas to just one formula which is PEACE.

God bless you and bless all those who raise their voice for love and peace. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 09/03/07 1:52
A: Sam,
I'll pray for you every day and I will also light a candle.I'm sure you will recover from your eye surgery.I bought reading glasses with a special lens addition added to my prescription because I read alot from the computor and books.It protects the eyes from computor glare and your eye doctor can add it to your glasses--just tell him/her you do alot of computor work and reading.Eye strain is no fun!!!! I've been researching the Peacock Angel for two days now and there are some differences in the interpretation of the Yezdis' legends.One thing leads to another....And I would like to find the original source of the story.

Thank you for your insightful answers and you are a blessing.Peace be with you.And if it was in my power I would give you any one of the constellations in the night sky as your own to claim....it's the one thing humankind can't fight over and we all share it alike. 
Name: betty47  •  Date: 09/03/07 5:58
A: Okay. Since we're in a joking mood. I'll add one I was sent via e-mail yesterday:

Abe has a job that takes him everywhere and he frequently has problems finding a synagogue in some of the towns, so he figures God is everywhere and so he decides to go into Church to worship. He takes out the Tallis puts on his yarmulke and dresses himself, and proceeds to pray. The Priest comes in and wants to start the Services, and having heard the whispers from some of his congregants, he stands up and says …
" Will all non Catholics please leave."
Abe goes right on davening/praying.
Next request, again "Will all non Catholics please leave."
Nobody moves. Nobody responds.
Finally, the Priest gets up and says," Will ALL JEWS please leave!"
At this Abe gets up folds his Tallis and packs it away, takes off his yarmulke and puts it away. Then he goes to the altar and picks up a statue of the baby Jesus and says:
"Come bubbela, they don't want us here anymore." 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 09/03/07 14:33
A: Betty,

Good one---hahaha!! God by any name doesn't exclude anyone but people can be so prejudice especially when they are afraid of someone. 
Name: roy  •  Date: 09/03/07 20:15
A: Dear Sam,
Your kind post has made a great gift to me. I appreciate you so knowledgeable man to be
generous of grading. Thanks a lot to you and panluna. I was attempting to find the right words for each value in our culture. I hope it was mostly correct, if not similar at concept.

You have my prayers along with your eye operation and healing period. May God accept. However a scientific 40 million dollar project which involved a church bishop has found no or very low correlation on prayers to the patients from third parties. My thinking; God keep a tight grip on destiny of His slaves.

On the other hand it is for sure that and proven scientifically people who have faith in God and who had loved ones has more chance of long living and fast recovery. I think you fall to this category.

I had appreciated your wish for ever peaceful world where no fight existed. It is utopic thought, only can be achieved by a highly developed civilized, loving, tolerance-laden world. Shortly although it is also a state desired and most of the time manipulated in that way by God, it is not possible all the time.
God has informed us muslims in Kuran that :
5:64…… As often as they light a fire for war, Allah extinguisheth it. Their effort is for corruption in the land, and Allah loveth not corrupters.

Eisenhower aircraft ship during world war two has played a crucial role to stop and defeat idol worshipping Japans. Japan Kamikaze plane fighters have worshiped to their emperor as God. They thought they go to paradise to serve him by killing themselves. It is also similar to todays' fundamentalists who die for their leaders orders of committing suicide. By the way even these giant war plane ships were not enough to defeat Japanese. They had to get hit not once but twice after several days by unprecedented atomic bomb to stop. The God emperor has accepted unconditional surrender. If I seem to take sides I am sorry, I don’t mean it, it is a simple history review.

It is necessary to take all anticipated steps to be ready to war. The amount of money spent on it is not commensurate what you could have done to education or hospital services. It is life, which makes everything meaningful. If some crazy nation or a nation held captive by its megalomaniac dictator has decided to attack your family, city, country, region, continent.. what ever you name it, would you rather get prepared to have the weapons necessary to keep you and loved ones alive or succumb to their devilish will.

Therefore in Kuran it is recommended to be prepared to war, to get the enemy afraid of you. It is necessary to keep the peace. And also sometimes war is better than peace. we don’t know the insight of the story. War is also used by God to define the true believers, so it is another instrument of test.
War is also used by Creator to keep the innocent people alive & God's worship homes and intact.
Here are some verses;

8:60 Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others beside them whom ye know not. Allah knoweth them. Whatsoever ye spend in the way of Allah it will be repaid to you in full, and ye will not be wronged.
2: 216- Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.
3: 140- If a wound hath touched you, be sure a similar wound hath touched the others. Such days (of varying fortunes) we give to men and men by turns: that Allah may know those that believe, and that he may take to himself from your ranks martyr witnesses (to truth). And Allah loveth not those that do wrong.
22: 40- (They are) those who have Been expelled from their homes In defiance of right, (For no cause) except That they say. Our Lord Is Allah. Did not Allah check one set of people by means of another, There would surely have been Pulled down monasteries, churches, Synagogues, and mosques, in which The name of Allah is commemorated In abundant measure. Allah will certainly aid those who aid His (cause); for verily Allah is Full of Strength, Exalted in Might, (Able to enforce His Will).
May God be with you. 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 07/01/08 5:13
A: .
Very original post.
Indie
Name: Judith  •  Date: 07/01/08 17:20
A: Hello CanuckChick
That is so funny, and you have no idea how much truth is in it !

Sam
that's great

Hello PanLuna
If I believe in Reincarnation, the thought of being born in a counrty with AIDS or other incurable diseases , just to die and be born there over and over again , would be sheer Hell. Did you get a change to see the "Little Buddha "? I had a theory about that also. That Lama suggested that after death the rebirth was in three different people. The two boys seemed nice and got along with each other and the little girl bossy and some what spoiled. Never the less they are 3 from 1 and have to work in that new life time as a team , even if they had not met. That is the division of Spirit and how come the World has so many people in it. But now those two boys have a hell of a woman to deal with, and she is smart to. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 07/02/08 14:44
A: Hi Judith,

THE REINCARNATION ?.

- "This doctrine is a central tenet within the majority of Indian religious traditions, such as Hinduism"
- "The Buddhist concept of Rebirth although often referred to as reincarnation differs significantly from the Hindu-based traditions"
- "The idea was also entertained by some ancient Greek philosophers. Many modern Pagans also believe in reincarnation as do some New Age movements"
- "practitioners of certain African traditions"

"Hinduism may have appeared as early as 1500 bc, but it was definitely established by 1200 bc"

"In India the concept of reincarnation is first recorded in the Upanishads(c. 800 BCE), which are philosophical and religious texts composed in Sanskrit.

"Buddhism was founded in India sometime in the 6th century BC."

First, we should know that in the Hindu relifgion there are hundred of gods , and some has animal faces, others has many hands, beside they worship animals even rats.
Second, Buddhism is a continuation to hinduism, Buddha did not accept some of their teachings and he brought his own philosophy, and his followers after time they came to worship Buddha as god.

The reincarnation is the creation of the people imagination in the east, and it is the same in the west , when the Greek philosophers and their imagination created many gods, and the same can be said about the people in Africa or in America etc.

There is no evidence to prove that the soul will be reborn again in different body, and I don't think anyone of those Hindus or Buddhists can explaind that if he was or what he was before in that circle of re-birth, and also the do believe that the soul will be born several times in lower forms {as rat etc.} before became enlightened !!!.

Those religions are no defferent from worshiping gods made of stones or wood, or worshiping the sun or the fire.

The Lama is a good man, but he has the mentality of those who lived thousands years ago, and he follow what he been taught without using the logic of things to differentiate between the myths and the facts, and there are still millions in the 21st century who do the same.

God bless you. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 07/02/08 17:39
A: Thank You Sam
That is most interesting. Now, can you please pass me that cheese?

How are you doing , have you had your surgery yet? 
Name: Sassy  •  Date: 07/02/08 20:58
A: "There is no evidence to prove that the soul will be reborn again in different body"

There is no evidence to prove that the soul isn't reborn in another body - so reincarnation is a possibility.

And btw, Buddhists do not worship Buddha as God. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 07/06/08 20:13
A: Judith,
I watched Little Buddha.I'm of two schools of thought about reincarnation.First I believe that the Divine spark /spirit exists in ,animates and binds all things in the universes.Therefore when a physical entity ends it changes form and becomes something else.

2nd and this is a new idea to me.That when Sanat and Sananda and the other refugees from their planet arrived here a certain designated number of souls (astral-aliens) actually possess and incarnate in a lifeform,mostly humans like Jesus and might even temporarily possess a person in some spiritual way or visit in an angelic vision.--Like Mary's visit or other visions since they can change their forms and appear even as demons.These souls are the only bright and shining Ones that are reincarnated and we just simply passover to the same state of grace and ending.Cause and effect judges our actions while we are alive.

In a way it's hell not knowing the truth about the Otherside / afterlife but I'll wait until it's my turn to go and I'll enjoy life to the fullest.That's the greatest gift of all and the real heaven on earth.What I saw when I experienced my NDE in 1980 could possibly have been my ancestors or my SOULS reincarnations,definitly was my brother who died in 1975 that greeted me and my Spirit Guide /Guardian Angel who was by my side and guided me back to this world.I don't always obsess about this episode.I'll get my answer soon enough...just don't know how I could get the answer sent to this one.Perhaps someone could channel me or use the Ouja board? HAHAHA. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 07/09/08 5:42
A: Panluna
I have seen so much, I can't really say.
But in 1972 when I had a NDE I only saw my self.
In 1964, I had a dream my mom was dieing, and I had that same dream twice, before it actually happened on Halloween in a Leap year.
I went into a foster home because I didn't want to stay with an alcoholic step father, who was having an affair .
While there, within a week I saw my self in a dream and I was sleeping in that dream , watching another deeper dream. I saw what appeared to be my mom . She came and bent down, and I thought she was going to kiss me to say good bye. But that changed, it was not my Mother, and she was Dark and tried to Kill me.
I woke from that dream , but was still in a dream or the first layer. I was screaming my fool head off. Then I actually did wake up and had never made a sound, but I was out of breath , as if I had screamed.
But I have seen so many, some come and say good bye when they are in the process of death, and I dubbed it "Their Pass Over" because that's what they are doing. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 07/09/08 5:45
A: I am not sure what to call that kind of a dream, so I call it the "Double Decker"
And I was only 14, at the time, I told the foster care woman about that dream prior to my mom's death and she told me I killed my own mother. She said I had wished her to die.
My father was already gone, in 1959. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 07/09/08 16:45
A: CanuckChick
What if it was not her, yelling "Oh my God"? What if it was him Yelling "Oh, my God" ? 
Name: sam  •  Date: 07/18/08 0:43
A: Hi Sassy,

"Buddhists do not worship Buddha as God. "

WORSHIP: homage or service paid to deity ; acts or rites or ceremonies displaying this; adoration, devotion. [Oxford dictionary]

Buddhists acording to these definitions is worshiping Buddha. In the National Geographi forums I had many discussions with Buddhists who they claim that Buddha is the creator, and that is the same as those who believe that Jesus is god and the creator, and that was the believe of all Christians in the past, but that changed somehow because today thare are many who believe in Jesus as only the son of God, Panluna she mentioned that is a previos post.

God bless you. 
Name: Sassy  •  Date: 07/18/08 2:34
A: from a Dharma org., from a speech given by a Buddhist teacher:

"There is also nothing in the teachings of the Buddha that suggest how to find God or worship the god's of India, although the Buddha himself was a theist (believed in gods), his teachings are non-theistic.

The Buddha was more concerned with the human condition: Birth, Sickness, Old age, and Death. The Buddhist path is about coming to a place of acceptance with these painful aspects of life, and not suffering through them.

Please be clear on this point... The Buddha is not thought of as a god in Buddhism and is not prayed to. He is looked up to and respected as a great teacher, in the same way we respect Abraham Lincoln as a great president.

He was a human being who found his perfection in Nirvana. Because of his Nirvana, the Buddha was perfectly moral, perfectly ethical, and ended his suffering forever.

Does that mean that every Buddhist in the world is an atheist?

No!!! I have met a lot of Buddhists who believe in God. I have met a lot of Buddhists who don’t believe in God... And a lot of Buddhists just don’t know."

Goddess Bless
(cause She was first; God came later) 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 07/18/08 17:42
A: Hello Sam
The Lama is a good man, but he has the mentality of those who lived thousands years ago, and he follow what he been taught without using the logic of things to differentiate between the myths and the facts, and there are still millions in the 21st century who do the same.

Sam
All religions are thousands of years old and primative. And in Ur there were those who also believed in several gods, as far back as 3.000 BC
Even Arbraham was still in Ur when Innana was one of the Major gods. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 07/18/08 18:07
A: Excuse me Innana was a Goddess
Abraham was in Ur when she was still worshipped and his father,
Terah, had been a high official in a Chaldean outpost of Pharaoh's empire, of pagan gods. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 07/18/08 18:23
A: Hello Sassy,

A- "There is no evidence to prove that the soul will be reborn again in different body"

---- That is the truth. There is no evidence to prove it.

B- "There is no evidence to prove that the soul isn't reborn in another body - so reincarnation is a possibility."

---- That is not true, because:
1- Moses is a human with A SOUL [one soul], and he {as those who believe in reincarnation} gets his soul from another human [one human] soul . [I do pray that you will have a long life] but as we all will be in the same road to give our sole away, then Moses, Sam and Sassy souls will be transfered to another humans [or animals {knowing that some souls they might be transfered to animals-lower forms of life, and that is what the Hindu and the Buddhist believe}.

2- If the reincarnation of the soul [one soul- SAM'S SOUL] goes to another human [one human] , or to an animal [one animal], then to another human [one human] and then to another human [one human] and in that endless process of the reincarnations the FIRST SOUL WHICH IS SAM'S SOUL SUPPOSE TO BE SAM'S SOUL AT THE END regardless if it went to Jack , Jerry and Paul and became a rat by the way, WHICH WENT IN THAT JOURNEY TO ACHIEVE ENLIGHTMENT , which is the main purpose of the reincarnation.

3- From the above we can see that Sam's soul which it took a long journey to many different bodies [knowing that one soul is living only in one body at one time] it still have the original print from the biginning, otherwise it will not achieve the enlightenment.

4- Here we will arrive to this question : IS THE SOUL OF ONE, REMAIN ONE SOUL, OR IT WILL BE DIVIDED ?.

"The only link from one life to the next is of a causal nature. In the Garland Sutra"
"The Tibetan Book of the Dead describes in detail the alleged experiences one has in the intermediary state between two incarnations, suggesting that the deceased keeps some personal attributes. "

"Whatever the condition of the deceased after death might be, any hypothetical personal nucleus vanishes just before birth, so there can be no psycho-mental element transmitted FROM ONE LIFE TO ANOTHER (1)* . THE NEWBORN PERSON DOESN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING FROM PREVIOUS LIVES (2) *{that many lives} or trips into the realm of the intermediary state (bardo)."

In (1&2*) shows us that the soul is one , "FROM ONE LIFE TO ANOTHER " & "THE NEWBORN PERSON DOESN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING FROM PREVIOUS LIVES ".
----{that is ONE SOUL reincarnated in two bodies - NEW BORN ...PREVIOUS LIVES}

5- Now another question will arise: HOW CAN BE THAT THERE ARE 6 BILLIONS SOULS TODAY {one soul per each person}, WHILE WE KNOW THAT THERE WERE 3 BILLIONS SOULS 35 YEARS AGO , AND 1.5 BILLIONS 70 YEARS AGO AND 1/2 A BILLIONS A THOUSAND YEARS BEFORE THAT.

So, how could 1/2 billion souls then, became 6 billions souls now, and 12 -24-48 billions souls in the futture . From where all those souls came from?.

THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION "B" . Those are an evidence to prove that the soul isn't reborn in another body - so reincarnation cannot be LOGICALLY POSSIBLE .

REINCARNATION is no more than a philosophy built on myths, and it holds no truth in it.

Sassy, here some other valid questions:
- The increase in population in our world comes from the fact that there are more birth [those who recieve new soul in their new bodies], than deaths [those whom their souls left their old bodies].
So, if the born is 20 , and the dead is 10, and the difference is 10 new born, the Q- is those 10 new born from where they get their souls?

- Does the soul chose the new born , from human or animals?. And how we can ever know?, is it not but a silly things, just to think about such a thing in the first place?.

God bless you. 
Name: Sassy  •  Date: 07/18/08 20:18
A: No Sam, I don't think reincarnation is 'silly'. I think it's a very 'spiritually logical' possibility. You 'reap what you sow' so depending on this life, and what you do or don't do, all deals with 'karma', so that at least helps decide who you will be re-born into.

The soul is eternal, the physical body isn't. So why not reincarnation. And, just because there are more people on earth today than there were in the past doesn't 'prove' reincarnation is false. All souls aren't on earth at the same time; many are in the spiritual world - less people on earth equals more souls in the spiritual world. Not to mention the other planets and galaxies, and whatever beings they hold - they likely have a soul of some type, too.

But each to their own. Believe what you will or won't.

Goddess Bless 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 07/18/08 20:46
A: Hi Sam
THE NEWBORN PERSON DOESN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING FROM PREVIOUS LIVES (2) *{that many lives} or trips into the realm of the intermediary state (bardo)."

You say they do not remember, many acutally do and more are showing up. Infants telling adults they were here before.
I have four children, and did not believe in reincarnation, nor did I teach it.
However, my youngest son, at age two and one half told me and his 16 year old brother that not only had he been here before, but he was here with that 16 year old . He said his fathers name was Juan, I am not married to a man named Juan. Not even close. He said his brother died trying to save his life in an auto accident. Wow, That was a mouth full coming from a two year old.
My older son's jaw almost hit the floor. Even more weird is that Juan is a Mexican name , normablly. I am not Mexican neither is my husband. That two year old went on to say Jesus did not love him . Do you know who many Mexicans are called Jesus? Many , many Mexican men have that name.
Now you don't have to believe and I don't have to either, but there is no explaining what a baby said. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 07/18/08 23:01
A: Dear Judith,

"All religions are thousands of years old and primative"

The religion can be primitive or advanced by the informations that hold within.

Examples for a primitive informations:
" In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. "
" And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. "
" And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the third day. "
" And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. "

If you read Genesis [the creation] you will find that the information that gives are all false and primitive, because there will be no life on earth without the sun, and the stars including our sun where there long before the earth. Wrong information came from people who has no knowledge that is what we call PRIMITIVE.

"John- 21:25 And there are also many other things WHICH JESUS DID, WHICH IF THEY WERE WRITTEN IN DETAIL, I suppose that EVEN THE WORLD ITSELF WOULD NOT CONTAIN THE BOOKS THAT WOULD BE WRITTEN." {that is a false statement- primitive thinking}

Examples for advanced informations:

"3:5 INDEED, FROM GOD NOTHING IS HIDDEN IN THE EARTH NOR IN THE HEAVEN.
41:53 WE WILL SHOW THEM OUR SIGNS IN THE HORIZONS AND WITHIN THEMSELVES UNTIL IT BECOMES CLEAR TO THEM THAT IT IS THE TRUTH, BUT IT IS NOT SUFFICIENT CONCERNING YOUR LORD THAT HE IS, OVER ALL THINGS, A WITNESS?.

"38:88 AND YOU WILL SURELY KNOW THE TRUTH OF ITS INFORMATION * AFTER TIME."
{The Quran came before 1400 years when the knowledge of the people were very limited and sometimes they were primitive, and the Quran brought to them information and gave them examples of advanced knowledge which will be known to them in the future "AFTER TIME" then they will come to the truth of things. You cannot tell a person before 100 years that the man will walk on the moon while he hardly can lift his plane few meter from the ground, or that he can see the pictures in box "TV" and in colour at the time that man speaks in China, because he will think of you as a grazy }.
That is why people are told that they will come to the truth later and on time when they are ready for it.

"21:30 HAVE THOSE WHO DISBELIEVED NOT CONSIDERED THAT THE HEAVEN AND EARTH WERE A JOINED ENTITY, AND WE SEPARATE THEM.
{The BIG BANG theory of today, tells us that all matter in our universe came from one source and it was separated by a big explosion, 17-20 billions years ago.}
51:47 AND THE HEAVEN WE CONSTRUCTED WITH STRENGTH AND INDEED WE ARE ITS EXPANDER.
{From NASA----The team's precise measurements are the key to learning about the universe's rate of EXPANSION, called Hubble's constant. Measuring Hubble's constant was one of the three major goals for NASA's Hubble Space Telescope when it was launched in 1990. ---The team measured the Hubble Constant to be 70 km/sec/mpc, with an uncertainty of 10 percent. This means that a galaxy appears to be moving 160,000 miles per hour faster for every 3.3 million light-years away from Earth.}"

Muhammad could not read or write, and such knowledge never been written before, not in the Greek time and not in the Roman time.

"21:33 AND IT IS HE WHO CREATED THE NIGHT AND THE DAY AND THE SUN AND THE MOON; ALL HEAVENLY BODIES, IN AN ORBIT ARE SWIMMING.
{We know only recently, this fact. The earth and the other planets are orbiting the sun and they all going in an orbit around the center of our galaxy and it is the same in the billions of the galaxies in the heaven, our universe. Moses, Jesus and Muhammad all they believe that the earth is the center of the world and flat and not moving, that is a fact}"

"65:12 IT IS GOD WHO CREATED SEVEN HEAVENS AND OF THE EARTH, LIKE OF THEM.
{Before the 1990’s no one knew of a single planet orbiting a star other than our Sun. Since then the list of strange and exotic alien worlds has tallied up to around 230. As technological advancements and ultra-sensitive observatories become available, this list is expected to exponentially explode from the billions of exoplanets orbiting their stars in the universe.}NASA/new planet discoveries."
{please go to NASA site and read about the dicoveries of many new planets.}

"Q-21:32 And we made the sky a PROTECTED CEILING, but they, from its signs are turning away.
Q-7:56 And CAUSE NOT CORRUPTION upon the earth after its reformation.
{OZONE, THE PROTECTED CEILING, which protect us from the deadly radiation of our sun?, and now peoples and government are trying to find a solution to fix the damage that been done by us the human. So, do not destroy the earth after been made perfect, that is what we have been told before many centuries from it is happening.}"

No other beliefs or religion brought such information, which is very important to our own survival.

"27:88 AND YOU SEE THE MOUNTAINS, THINKING THEM STATIONARY, WHILE THEY ARE PASSING AS PASSING OF CLOUDS.
{few hundred years ago, people believe [they think] that the earth is a flat land and steady, NOW we know the truth and the fact that the earth is rotating around its axis in high speed, and so the mountains on it, but we do not notice the movement of the earth and it is mountains.}"

"29:43 AND THESE EXAMPLES WE REPRESENT TO THE PEOPLE, BUT NONE WILL UNDERSTAND THEM EXCEPT THOSE OF KNOWLEDGE."
{That is true}

"Those are few EXAMPLES, and they are about the creation, the universe and the earth, {WE WILL SHOW THEM OUR SIGNS IN THE HORIZONS }.

but there are other signs, {WITHIN THEMSELVES }, within ourselves:

75:3 DOES MAN THINK THAT WE WILL NOT ASSEMBLE HIS BONE, YES WE ARE ABLE TO PUT BACK TOGETHER HIS FINGERTIPS.
{Today, governments all around the world keeping fingerprint from the fingertips of the people so can identify them when needed to . God told us, that we will not escape, and HE is able not only to put our bones together , but to bring our fingertips to be a witness .}"

"Also, God gave many examples about those who do not believe in HIM, and about those who think that their sole will not go back to HIM, and the one who believe that they can escape.

Q- 86:1-4 BY THE SKY AND THE NIGHT COMER - AND WHAT CAN MAKE YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE NIGHT COMER?, IT IS THE PIERCING STAR - THERE IS NO SOUL BUT THAT IT HAS OVER IT A PROTECTOR.
86:8 INDEED, HE (GOD), TO RETURN HIM, IS ABLE.

{Here, God swears by the sky and by THE PIERCING STAR , a certain star which people do not know, but it is there in the sky. HE swear that every soul is protected by HIM, and HE is able to return them back , and no soul will escape. GOD SHOWS US HIS POWER AND COMPARE IT TO A STAR . So, what about this special star? , is it there but we cannot see it? . God said, “AND YOU WILL SURELY KNOW THE TRUTH OF ITS INFORMATION AFTER TIME......&.... INDEED, FROM GOD NOTHING IS HIDDEN IN THE EARTH NOR IN THE HEAVEN.}. It might be hidden from all the world to see, but God knows it is there."

THE PROOF: JET PROPULSION LABORATORY CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY NATIONAL AERONAUTICS AND SPACE ADMINISTRATION PASADENA, CALIF.
"A BLACK HOLE IS AN OBJECT [STAR] SO DENSE AND POWERFUL THAT NOTHING, NOT EVEN LIGHT, CAN ESCAPE.
- The mass of each of those objects is thought to be between 1 million and 1 billion solar masses."

"24:40 OR THEY ARE (THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE) LIKE DARKNESS WITHIN AN UNFATHOMABLE SEA WHICH IS COVERED BY WAVES, UPON WHICH ARE WAVES, OVER WHICH ARE CLOUDS. DARKNESSESS , SOME OF THEM UPON OTHERS. WHEN ONE PUTS OUT HIS HAND, HE CAN HARDLY SEE IT. AND HE TO WHOM GOD HAS NOT GRANTED LIGHT - FOR HIM THERE IS NO LIGHT.

Question: Anyone believes that there are waves in the sea under the surface waves ?.
The truth, I kept doubting this verse , that is, until by chance the National Geographic Channel brought a program about the journey of the “BEN FRANKLIN” submarine in the Atlantic ocean, and the scientists on it describe the one month journey and discovering WAVES IN THE DEEP seas , which sometimes are bigger than the surface waves. And I visited the NASA site to learn more. I did read the captain log book which also supported by his hand drawings for every day for that journey."

There are many example which shows the advanced information in the Quran, so, it is not fair to say that "All religions are thousands of years old and primative".

NONE WILL UNDERSTAND THEM EXCEPT THOSE OF KNOWLEDGE - Quran.

God bless you. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 07/18/08 23:44
A: Judith, Hi again,

"THE NEWBORN PERSON DOESN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING FROM PREVIOUS LIVES (2) *{that many lives} or trips into the realm of the intermediary state (bardo)."

You say they do not remember !!!!.

---- I DID NOT SAY THAT. That what i did copy from a site "reincarnation in Hindu and Buddhist religions" please go there and read their teaching, and there is a lot to learn from those who believe in those religions.

"many acutally do [remember] and more are showing up. Infants telling adults they were here before. " and then you brought your own story !!!.

"However, my youngest son, at age two and one half told me and his 16 year old brother that not only had he been here before, but he was here with that 16 year old"

---- If your 2 1/2 years old can talk and understand what he is talking about, and saying all that, then he will be able to give more information, as how he died and the names of the people who been with him in his previous life, like his father and mother brothers and sisters, and about his home place before coming to your home etc.

Please try to talk to him and bring to us in this forum what he can give you from information.

" Infants telling adults they were here before."
--- There must be few or many, can you bring some of these stories too.

God bless you. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 07/19/08 0:04
A: Hello Sam
I am embarrassed , I should have read more carefully. My son is now 24. But he did say he once lived in San Francisco, CA. That is not were we lived when he told us that story.
blessings to all 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 07/19/08 0:18
A: Yes, it has been 24 years, and I remember him saying that he, and his older brother were in a car accident. That car went off the road , into deep water. The older son tried to save him, and both drowned. It would appear the older one may have been able to save him self if he had not tried to save the younger one. That is the way it sounded. I never asked the one who was a baby , now grown up. 
Name: Sassy  •  Date: 07/19/08 1:36
A: Interesting and fascinating story about your son, Judith ! Ah, out of the mouth of babes!
:D

"...many of us who call ourselves Pagans, Druids and Witches have deliberately chosen to identify ourselves with the victims of Fundamentalism — with the millions upon millions who have suffered at the hands of conservative Jewish, Christian, and Islamic leaders and followers down through the centuries. While reincarnation has not been officially accepted belief in monotheism for the last thousand years or so, a certain wave of fear must still pass over some modern Fundamentalists when they realize, however subconsciously, that we just might be their victims come back from the grave to haunt them for their crimes, and that this time when they try to silence us, they will fail."
from 'Understanding the Religious Reich'

"The human level of mental development is not complete. Even in the ordinary sense, within our inner state there are still many things to explore. This has nothing to do with religious ideology; this is spiritual. Some part of the brain's capability may be fully utilized only through deep meditation. But in the meantime, things can be explored in the ordinary way. So from that viewpoint, the human being is unfinished."

"From the perspective of the highest dimension of Buddhist practice, the Highest Yoga Tantra, there is no distinction between gender. Even in that final life in which you attain Buddhahood, there is no diference whether you are male or female."

"If I die in exile, and if the Tibetan people wish to continue the institution of the Dalai Lama, my reincarnation will not be born under Chinese control."
Quotes from the Dalai Lama

"The concept of eternal reincarnation might be threatening to most Christians, because it counters the doctrine of divine reward for good behavior (i.e. eternal life in heaven). It also implies that we must suffer unending cycles of corporal existence (i.e. punishment) in order to achieve eternal life. Such a concept would be difficult for the Church to sell to its flock.

Therefore, the Church intentionally removed most references to reincarnation from the Bible in order to make the sting of death a one time ordeal, but it added the concept of an eternity in Hell as a consequence of unforgiven sinful behavior. And where is Hell? Isn't it where Satan rules: Earth? Why is Hell depicted below ground? Because that is where dead bodies are placed and from where our fears
of death arise as ghosts. ... "
from 'Esoteric Conclusions'

A Haiku a friend of mine wrote:
"Spirit survives Death
To be reborn once again
Reincarnation"

"...The doctrine of reincarnation, previously discussed, appears to have been accepted by this Christian sect, even with regard to Jesus himself. We must remember that the Sethians, along with other early sects, believed themselves to be authentic Christians and the inheritors of a true body of teaching.

Scholars have been unable to trace the origins of the SethianGnostic sect. In the Nag- Hammadi collection the Sethian- Gnostics are represented in several texts, among which are The Apocalypse of Adam, Zostrianos, The Gospel of the Egyptians, Allogenes, and Marsanes.

The Three Steles of Seth is a lofty meditation on the Son, the Mother and the Unknown Father, as received by Dositheus. Could Dositheus have been a founder or one of the founders of the Sethian Christian community? We have no proof. There is little doubt, however, that Dositheus and his followers envisioned themselves as "a body of enlightened Gnostic Adepts," whose mission was to spread the inner, esoteric doctrine of Jesus."

"...Then follows a lengthy conversation, in the form of a dialogue, among Jesus and certain disciples concerning what occurs to different types of souls who go out of the body at death. Details about reincarnation are elaborated upon— some souls return to bodies that are deformed due to their sins, other souls receive purified bodies, some go to lower regions in various purgatorial states awaiting rebirth, and some souls go to the Light- Kingdom. Various after- death states are described by Jesus in detail. How and why souls enter bodies to be reborn is also discussed. In Pistis Sophia, then, we find absolute proof that the doctrine of reincarnation was taught by Jesus. Jesus' own post- resurrection experiences in various planes or dimensions of the universe from the highest to the lowest are also detailed during the course of this fascinating and instructive gospel."
Quotes from the 'Lost Christianity of the Original Sects'

"Contrary to popular Christian dogma, Christ did teach about Karma, reincarnation, self-realisation and the Divine Feminine as Holy Ghost -- God the Mother. Christ's teachings are more Eastern than the Churches would have us believe or would like to admit."

"The two centuries after Christ, saw the Christian Gnostic teachings of spiritual awareness disseminated alongside the blind faith doctrines of Paul's formulation. In the third Century, the Roman Church's council of Nicaea acted to stamp out the Gnostics and their anti-dogmatic approch to spirituality. The Gnostic's were declared heretical, their texts destroyed and the Gnostics themselves persecuted into extinction. However, a small amount of Gnostic teachings survived, hidden in caves or in watered-down form in other "heretical" texts (broadly labelled as "Apocrypha").
from 'Christ & the Kundalini'

"Our disconnection from the cycles of birth, death, decay, and regeneration runs through every aspect of our society.... Acceptance of death as part of the cycle of life has both personal and social implications. Imagine if we truly understood that decay is the matrix of fertility, if we designed our products with that truth in mind, as nature does, if everything we manufactured were recyclable or could, in its
breakdown, feed something else. Our landfills would empty... Our cemeteries might become orchards. We might view our own aging with less fear and distaste, and greet death with sadness, certainly, but without terror."
per Starhawk, from the 'Pagan Book of Living & Dying' 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 07/19/08 5:11
A: Sassy
Contrary to popular Christian dogma, Christ did teach about Karma, reincarnation, self-realisation and the Divine Feminine as Holy Ghost -- God the Mother. Christ's teachings are more Eastern than the Churches would have us believe or would like to admit."
I am with you on this one whole hearted, I do believe that Jesus did teach a much more Eastern Belief and never called it a Religion. In fact he did not seem to like that term

1. "If Satan is divied against self (Him/ Her) can not survive"

and I think he was referring to Dogma

we just might be their victims come back from the grave to haunt them for their crimes, and that this time when they try to silence us, they will fail."
from 'Understanding the Religious Reich'
2. In my view that would be incorrect to haunt them , for in doing so would be to start that cycle all over again. That is why I think Jesus taught forgivenss. Not just for the other persons release, but for your own as well. I do however think that is why those who diserve to be haunted, harrass those on the true path. Down deep they must know within their subconsious that your going to make it and they just do not seem to want that. Forgiveness is so difficult , I had done that most all my life , then I finally flipped my wig, after I went through that Kundalini Experience and felt that energy flowing through every pore of my body, and felt violated by a Tantric Sex Practicioner and his wife. I lost it 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 07/19/08 5:38
A: Sassy
I had really wished I had someone to talk to when I was going through that Kundalini Experience. It was so baffeling. I had many dreams, and my husband , who usually never has dreams (or does not remember them) was also having tons of dreams.
I had several things occur that were just simply more than coinsidental and most of my life I felt I had some reason , to know that Bible. I felt it as a little girl.
During that Kundulini experience, I had visions while awake and could hear audable voice in my right ear. That promanate portion of that experience was for near a month and intermitantly continued for 2 and a half to three years. I still wished I had someone to help me through it, even now years later , I feel talking about it would be good, yet no one would understand any more than I did. I know that .
I also would lay in my bed at night after that first month in 1997 and still have visions, and later in 1998 and 1999 , I would see holy men, sages, mages, monks, priests, and they seemed to be coming toward me. They moved so we were face to face and seemed to be absorbed into my mind. Awsome experience, and I was not frieghtened at all. It did not happen every night, only intermitantly. But I was not asleep, I was just there in bed with my eyes closed, trying to go to sleep. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD