Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » GOD IS A PRODUCT OF HUMAN...?
Hello, guest
Name: vvk  •  Title: GOD IS A PRODUCT OF HUMAN...?  •  Date posted: 10/06/12 4:13
Q: ... The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. These subtilised interpretations are highly manifold according to their nature and have almost nothing to do with the original text. For me the Jewish religion like all other religions is an incarnation of the most childish superstitions. And the Jewish people to whom I gladly belong and with whose mentality I have a deep affinity have no different quality for me than all other people. As far as my experience goes, they are also no better than other human groups, although they are protected from the worst cancers by a lack of power. Otherwise I cannot see anything 'chosen' about them.

In general I find it painful that you claim a privileged position and try to defend it by two walls of pride, an external one as a man and an internal one as a Jew. As a man you claim, so to speak, a dispensation from causality otherwise accepted, as a Jew the privilege of monotheism. But a limited causality is no longer a causality at all, as our wonderful Spinoza recognized with all incision, probably as the first one. And the animistic interpretations of the religions of nature are in principle not annulled by monopolization. With such walls we can only attain a certain self-deception, but our moral efforts are not furthered by them. On the contrary.

Now that I have quite openly stated our differences in intellectual convictions it is still clear to me that we are quite close to each other in essential things, i.e; in our evaluations of human behavior. What separates us are only intellectual 'props' and 'rationalization' in Freud's language. Therefore I think that we would understand each other quite well if we talked about concrete things.

With friendly thanks and best wishes,
Yours, A. Einstein

The translation above is an abridgment of the letter from Albert Einstein to Eric Gutkind from Princeton NJ in January 1954, translated from German by Joan Stambaugh. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: sam  •  Date: 10/08/12 23:44
A: Let me bring the facts about what came in “The letter from Albert Einstein to Eric Gutkind from Princeton”, and if his claims were right or wrong.

Facts.
- Einstein is regarded as the father of “modern physics”. [A recipient of a Nobel prize.]
- Edwin Hubble who established the field of “Extragalactical Astronomy”, and is regarded as the most important observational Cosmologists of the 20th century. [The discovery of the existence of GALAXIES other than the Milky Way, and the BIG BANG, and the EXPANDING UNIVERSE.] [A recipient of a Nobel prize too.]
- even Einstein can be wrong, and the followings are a proof to that:
“Albert Einstein had found that his newly developed theory of general relativity indicated that the universe must be either expanding or contracting [one or the other. Unable to believe what his own equations were telling him, Einstein introduced a cosmological constant (a “fudge factor”), to the equations to avoid this "problem". When Einstein heard of Hubble's discovery, he said that changing his equations was " THE BIGGEST BLUNDER OF [his] LIFE.”

- Einstein, the greatest scientist, in his works, in physics & Math., he did only try to find how things are working in regards to the world which he live in, and that is great, but the world which he lived in was perfectly designed and perfectly working for billions of years, and what Einstein and Hubble and the many others did will only cover a tiny fraction from the truth of what is out there, AND MORE AND MORE DISCOVERIES WILL FOLLOW, but if there were billions of scientists like Einstein they will not be able to create a LIVING FLY, AND NOT AN EVEN A LIVING CELL FROM NOTHING .

- Einstein, been a jew, and attending a catholic school early in his life, he should read and understand the Bible & the Gospels teachings, but as his knowledge in science grew up , he came to find out that what was written in these books [The creation stories in Genesis, and the stories of the people of some tribes] are no more than the works of a primitive people, and he was right when he said, “the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish.”
Prof. Dr. Bart Ehrman came after many decades to the same conclusion, and even I did came to same conclusion after reading the Bible and the Gospels, and everyone who use the science of logic will come to the same, we do not need a degree in Math or physics to find out the truth, but logic and common sense at the least.

- Einstein saying, “The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses.”
Let us not forget “[his] BIGGEST BLUNDER”, and this is the second BIGGEST BLUNDER, and that came first from his weakness as human (1), and second of his limited knowledge (2):

1- In the science of ‘physics & math. Einstein is a great, but what about the many other sciences which are equal or more important ?.
Does he know or master every scientific field from the 20th century to come to his conclusion that God is the product of ‘the human weaknesses’?.
Did Einstein agree to what Darwin came with in his theory of evolution ?, and that his ancestors came from the ‘APE FAMILY” ?.

2- Einstein on one side came to find out a great deal of the physical side of the outside world, while on the other side he doesn’t have much knowledge about his own self, not in the physical or the chemical, or the biological forms. He seeks the knowledge of a doctor when sick and week, and he will take any medication prescribed which came from the product of other scientists without any question, not knowing the effect or the side effect of what he takes.
Einstein in this case put himself in the same shoes with those whom he mentioned as “the product of the human weaknesses”.

Einstein saying, “For me the Jewish religion like all other religions is an incarnation of the most childish superstitions.”
People like V V K will accept his words as the whole truth because he is Einstein, and that is the same as of those highly educated people who believe in the Bible as the words of God, PERIOD, while they knew that this book full of contradictions and errors and bad stories, all that because they been told/taught it is God’s words.
IF a naive person comes to such conclusion because of lack of understanding or the lack of the right knowledge about other religions, then the term ‘childish superstitions’ is the right term to call such a person. So, what we call a person like Einstein who achieved a great degree in science who come to this conclusion without having the right knowledge about the others religions ?.

As a Jew and a student in catholic school, he been giving all the positive information about Judaism & Christianity. From one side [not to believe in Jesus and His false message], then he gets different message from the catholic side, and when sorting what he learn from these two and comparing it to what he found in the books that is what brought him to come to this conclusion, in which he thought all religions are the same.
While at the same time he been filled with all the negative information about all the other religions, and specially the Islam religion, because he been taught [from both sides] this is the devil religion and he accept their words without even learning the truth, and that is not a scientific approach to find the truth.

Freud’s language:” Discovered ‘TRANSFERENCE’, (the process by which patients displace on to their analysts feelings based on their experience of earlier figures in their lives)”
Adding to it, his acceptance to Darwin theory in regard to evolution, all that is what we see in Einstein behavior towards religions. 
Name: vvk  •  Date: 10/22/12 17:26
A: Top Ten Signs You're a Christian:
10 – You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.
9 – You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.
8 – You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.
7 – Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children and the murder and enslavement of thousands of women and children in Numbers: 31.
6 – You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.
5 – You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.
4 – You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs – though excluding those in all rival sects – will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."
3 – While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.
2 – You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.
1 – You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history – but still call yourself a Christian.
The same thing for Muslim too. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 10/23/12 22:20
A: V V K ,
You claimed the following:

"1 – You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible(1), Christianity, and church history – but still call yourself a Christian(2).
The same thing for Muslim too.(3) "

There are 3 parts in your claim, and my answer will be in the sequence of 2 - 1 - 3

(2) - You are a very naive person. I never ever called myself Christian, not in any of my post, while I did try to bring the truth and deffend Jesus from the lies of Paul and the churches.
I WAS BORN TO MUSLIM FAMILY, BUT NEVER FOLLOWRD ISLAM UNTIL I GOT THE TIME TO STUDY THIS RELIGION AND THE OTHER RELIGIONS AND THEIR BOOKS, [JUDAISM, CHRISTIANITY , BUDDHIST, HINDUISM AND OTHER BELIEFS. THEN I CHOOSE ISLAM.

V V K , Claiming things wrong, That by itself shows that you are 'naive', and you do carry on bringing wrong things because you really do not understand, and you do not have what we call 'logic' in your works !.

(1) - You are very wrong, and I will give a simple example:
Two top scholars, who became professors and hold a dotorate degree in Christian studies, [Bart Ehrman & Craig Evans] , the first find the Bible full of contradictions and errors and lies, and left to become Agnostic, and the second while knowing all that he still believe in this book as the words of God, is not he naive and stupid ?.

Prof. Ehrman, he came to find all that by reading the books 'horizontally' , and that o compare each part with the others, and 'vertically' as all other people do. That is great, but he done that after decades from believing in this book as Graic done, while I did the same way in reading the Bible 'horizontally' , on after reading the first two Gospels and find the stories does not tell the same.
That show you that I don't have the same Doctorat degree as Ehrman and Graic , but I am for sure much smarter than them and you.
YOU DO NOT NEED A DEGREE TO BE SMART, AND ALL THE DEGREES IN THE WORLD WILL NOT TURN A NAIVE AND STUPID TO SMART.

(3) - Beside the one and half billion Muslims, there are hundred of thousands of Christians and Hindu who studied and find Islam is a oerfect teachings, and your claims are altogether no more than stupid and naive judgment. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD