Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Everyone is going on about DNA
Hello, guest
Name: dougntam  •  Title: Everyone is going on about DNA  •  Date posted: 03/05/07 14:40
Q: Has everyone missed the part where they said the only reason they tested just the two Mary and Jesus is that there's were the only ones with any clear remains left in them. They wanted to test the 10 but werent aloud because it was under litagation. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: guahould  •  Date: 03/05/07 14:49
A: They`re not allowed because the cutlists do not want their stupid story rained on!!!!!!! (BIBLE) 
Name: OpenMinded  •  Date: 03/05/07 14:52
A: If I'm not mistaken, and I have been wrong, didn't they say that the remains in the ossuaries were burried in another area and the ossuaries were put back into the tomb? If I understood that correctly, I would assume they could locate the area the bones were burried and do further research or testing. But then, I wonder if the bodies were accounted for, meaning if there was a record of who is who? 
Name: dougntam  •  Date: 03/05/07 14:56
A: They did say that the bodies were burried elswhere before the ossuaries were stored. I wonder to if they kept track of who was who and where they were burried 
Name: Wes Boll  •  Date: 03/05/07 18:40
A: WELL NOW!! I wouldn't want to be the person that says" Well, I can't remember exactly where we buried and ENTIRE FAMILIES Bones, that should be interesting to follow up on, Bigest question of the day in my mind!! 
Name: gaswizard  •  Date: 03/05/07 18:42
A: I agree with Wes Boll 
Name: Wes Boll  •  Date: 03/05/07 18:44
A: Well thanks, I am a simple man and can't believe that question was not brought up by big TED, as I stated earlier it probably was but somebody is to embaressed to say they lost them!!! WOW 
Name: Wes Boll  •  Date: 03/05/07 19:29
A: I don't think their is any litagation going on with the bones that were buried,if they are going to use the Litigation Card to hold up this investigation we may as well wait untill my best friend Moses comes back to part the Red Sea again!!!! 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD