The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Early shaman Woman
Hello, guest
Name: Judith  •  Title: Early shaman Woman  •  Date posted: 11/25/08 2:00
Q: Female Shaman
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,446407,00.html
The woman was part of the Natufian culture, a group of hunter-gatherers who lived from 15,000 to about 11,500 years ago in the area that now includes Israel, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/26/08 2:29
A: That sounds interesting.Thanks. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/26/08 2:44
A: I wasn't able to connect with the site you mentioned but Wikipedia has a very interesting article. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/26/08 7:38
A: This is interesting also, it is the oldest Qu'ran ever found
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/200-8/11/18/islamic-inscription-02.html- 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/26/08 16:21
A: I hope Sam deads this one....he would be very interested. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/26/08 16:23
A: That was supposed to say :I HOPE SAM READS this one...he would be very interested.I didn't catch the typo.sorry......I got Thanksgiving on my mind. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/27/08 3:10
A: Dear Panluna,

You said: ":I HOPE SAM READS this one"
Thank you. I found it ,and I read it.

Judith said: "This is interesting also, it is the oldest Qu'ran ever found "

THE OLDEST QURAN !!!,..... EVER FOUND !!!.

Judith, Do you know the facts about the Quran ?, How the words came, or when it was written and and completed, and by whom?

---- Before a WISE person give a statement, any statement, he/SHE should know the fact, and ALL TNE FACTS, and that will come only after doing a HONEST search, ARBITRARY, and random choice in collecting information from whatever the source or whomever writes , and making up ones mind before knowing the facts will not help in finding the truth.

Coming to the truth cannot be achieved when a person start the search by believing that he already know it, because the truth which he/she will find is not the truth which he suppose to look for, but the truth which already accepted even if is not the truth.

From the discovery .com: [we both read the same]

"An Arabic traveler who engraved his name on a block of red sandstone over 1,300 years ago may help solve a question about the Qur'an that has vexed historians for hundreds of years"
Judith, you think that what is writen on small peace of sandstone will solve any question?
Did you ask yourself , who are the historians who questions the Quran ?, are they Jewis ?, or Christians?.

Did those historian ever question the Bible or the Gospels?.
The Bible mentioned that the earth and life on it were created before the creation of the sun and the stars !!! , did they ever say that was wrong.
All the Christians and for 2000 years believe in the Bible as the words of God!!!, and I am not sure if you are of those million who believe in every word of your Bible. I would like to know.
Just one example, and no need for more.

People read such a work, and they jumpe to a false conclusion by taking that piece of red sandstone as an old Quran, while it is clear here that it said: "An Arabic traveler who engraved his name..." that is clear, that a traveler after 100 years from the time when the Quran was established as a completed book came to write few words and his name, which does not means much.

And they blindly believed in the words of the writer, [Jewish or christian] , when he said: "help solve a question about the Qur'an that has vexed historians for hundreds of years" !!!.
WOW. A piece of red clay helped solve "WHAT" , what question ? about the Quran ?.

Can anyone with a clear mind believe in such a thing ?.

And from the same site:

by Jochen Katz: [Jews or christian], " And because the Qur'an presents the material from the legends as if this were history, it shows that Muhammad could not distinguish between legends and history when he incorporated this material in the Qur'an. This is evidence that the Qur'an is not of divine origin."

" the Qur'an presents the material from the legends"
That is Jochen Katz opinion and you might agree with him, because he is from your side that is all.
Others on this forums say that Muhammad wrote the Quran [And He did not read or write], and some claim that the Quran copied mostly from the Bible, but no one ever bring the facts and prove it. Everyone try to bring someting against the Quran, and you are just one from the millions who never stop attacking the book and the religion by making false statements.

"it is the oldest Qu'ran ever found "...."Qur'an presents the material from the legends * "....... "This is evidence ** that the Qur'an is not of divine origin."

Quran - 8:31 AND WHEN OUR VERSES ARE RECITED TO THEM, THEY SAY, “ WE HAVE HEARD. IF WE WILLED, WE COULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS. THIS IS NOT BUT LEGENDS OF THE FORMER PEOPLE.”

----1400 years ago the Quran gave us an example about such people.

** Here once again the evidence:
41:53 WE WILL SHOW THEM OUR SIGNS IN THE HORIZONS AND WITHIN THEMSELVES UNTIL IT BECOMES CLEAR TO THEM THAT IT IS THE TRUTH, BUT IT IS NOT SUFFICIENT CONCERNING YOUR LORD THAT HE IS, OVER ALL THINGS, A WITNESS?.

[From the horizon]
21:30 HAVE THOSE WHO DISBELIEVED NOT CONSIDERED THAT THE HEAVEN AND EARTH WERE A JOINED ENTITY, AND WE SEPARATE THEM.
{The BIG BANG theory}
51:47 AND THE HEAVEN WE CONSTRUCTED WITH STRENGTH AND INDEED WE ARE ITS EXPANDER.
{the expanding universe theory}
21:33 AND IT IS HE WHO CREATED THE NIGHT AND THE DAY AND THE SUN AND THE MOON; ALL HEAVENLY BODIES, IN AN ORBIT ARE SWIMMING.
{This is the knowledge that we came to know today}

[from WITHIN THEMSELVES [ourselves]
Q - 75:3 DOES MAN THINK THAT WE WILL NOT ASSEMBLE HIS BONE, YES WE ARE ABLE TO PUT BACK TOGETHER HIS FINGERTIPS.
{Today, governments all around the world keeping fingerprint from the fingertips of the people so can identify them when needed to . God told us, that we will not escape, and HE is able not only to put our bones together , but to bring our fingertips to be a witness .}

24:24 On the Day when their tongues, their HANDS and their feet will bear WITNESS against them as to what they used to do.

30:58 AND WE HAVE CERTAINLY PRESENTED TO THE PEOPLE IN THIS QURAN FROM EVERY KIND OF EXAMPLE, BUT [O MUHAMMAD] , IF YOU SHOULD BRING THEM A SIGN, THE DISBELIEVERS WILL SURELY SAY, “YOU [BELIEVERS] ARE BUT FALSIFIERS.”

Jesus said: L-6:41 WHY DO YOU LOOK AT THE SPECK THAT IS IN YOUR BROTHER'S EYE, BUT DO NOT NOTICE THE LOG THAT IS IN YOUR OWN EYE ?

Those are the true words which represent the way that people always deals with each other, not seeking the truth but to look for the SPECK.

God bless you. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/27/08 7:11
A: Dear Sam you think God gave the Qu'ran to the Muslim and the Jews think God gave the Bible to them. I don't care because they are all wrong. Even you !!!!
I know God did not give it to my ancestors, and I am related to the person who completed the Tyndale Bible.
I don't want to argue, but all those books do is cause wars , If they were simply called educational , they would not cause war. But Simple Minded want to think it came from God.
I think there were higher evolved humans and don't want to argue or fight over it and don't believe in RELIGION 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/28/08 4:53
A: Dear Judith,

You should widen your scope, to see the clear picture, and you should understand THE DIFFERNCES between the books, the religions, and the people who read the books and follow the religions, THAT IS IF YOU ARE SEEKING TO KNOW THE TRUTH.

When you read few lines, ONLINE, [and there are million out there] all written by people which no one knows for sure , and what their intentions are, then after , you believe in their words, and you make your statement , according to what they throw at you, as in this case, " it is the oldest Qu'ran ever found ".
That for sure shows that you are the kind of person who can be led easely by the others, because you do not have WHAT IS NEEDED TO ANALYZE THINGS IN A LOGICAL WAY BY YOURSELF, and be free in your search to come to the truth.

Your post says:
A- "Dear Sam you think God gave the Qu'ran to the Muslim"
--- I do not think that the Quran came [or given] to the Muslims, but that is what you think. The Quran are the words and the only message which came to all people, not as the case of the Bible wich came to the Jews after been led out from Egypt by Moses, and the Gospels which also came to the Jews:

Mat- 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

B- and the Jews think God gave the Bible to them.
----- That is true, both Moses and Jesus were Jews, and both came either to save the Jews or to bring the Jews to the right track.

The Quran came through by Muhammad, and He is not a Jew or Christian but He was born Atheist, and his people believe in gods made of stone, wood or clay. He could not read or write, but He was given words and laws and information beyond His knowledge or the knowledge of all the people who came before Him and even after him and for a very long time. Some of the information are proven by scientist to be true by the standard of the 20th century ,[of course not by people like you and Mr. Jochen Katz and others like them].

C- I don't care because they are all wrong. Even you !!!!
----- Please tell me where is the LOGIC in what you bring ?.
" I don't care " !!!, ....... but there are billions who care to come to the truth. Sam does care, and I think that Panluna care too, and many others.

"they are all wrong" !!!,...... when all means ALL, everyone, the total , that bring us to believe that you think THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO IS RIGHT, and that is wrong.

"Even you !!!!" ....... and I am glad to be on the others side and not on your side. At the least I am an open minded person who never claims to know ALL but SOME, and I always even at my 70th. seek to know MORE from the people who share their knowledge with me. We might agree or not on everpoint and every subject but we are learning a lot from each other.

The ESSENCE of the books are mainly to bring us all, [ALL PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH], to know God, and to follow HIS laws, and to understand that we will be judged on whatever we do, and teach us the good things from love to peace.

The religions created by the people of the [churches, synagogues, mosques] and the essence of the books is not their guidance, but what guide them is the self benefits, self rewards, self gains, self powers.

Understanding all these facts, make me take the books for guidance, I accept what I believe it is right and reject what I believe is wrong. My religion is what I make from the books , all the books. I believe only in things that can be aproved by logic and science no matter in which book I find them. I do seek the truth, and accept it even it come from Buddha words.

About the Tyndale Bible, I read some about it today for the first time, I will write you my opinion on it soon. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/28/08 18:24
A: You don't need to read the Tyndale Bible, it is a remake of all the other Bibles worded slightly different and the same can be said for the Qu'ran, and the information in it was studied years before by many peoples around the world before that was written there are signs of those in archaeology in all parts of the World, that are much older. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/28/08 23:27
A: Hi Judith,

I found from your post that you have no knowledge about anything, just you through what comes to your mind on the table whiching that might help you prove that you are right, and you never brought one valid example to support your claims, not any , not at all.

Here I will bring what you wrote, analyze it , to show you where you are wrong:

A- "You don't need to read the Tyndale Bible, it is a remake of all the other Bibles worded slightly different and the same can be said for the Qu'ran,"

---- You know as I know as most of people know that there are many different Bibles and Gospels around , all created in different times, in different places and by different people, some books chosen others burnt with their writers and owners [ON THE STICK].

There is only one book which not even one word or even one letter been changed from the time it was writen until now, the Quran in China is the same Quran in Canada. There is only one book red by billion of people, and there is no other beside it. Hundreds of millions who memorized it , and who recite from the Quran five times every day all around the world, it is all from ONE BOOK, and the same words, and never changed since it was written 1400 years ago.

B- "and the information in it was studied years before by many peoples around the world before that was written there "
----- Judith, what you said above is just a lie, many used the same methods before and many will use it after. Just words and sentences thrown out, and never been supported by any facts,

C- "it was studied years before by many peoples "!!!.
---- When , where and by whom , was studied?, there must be a record for that, can you bring the records and the facts please.
so please bring what you claim that these information were written before, it must be recorded if it is true.
I did write about The informations that came in the Quran before , please bring what is written before in these subjects
Example:
1- 21:30 HAVE THOSE WHO DISBELIEVED NOT CONSIDERED THAT THE HEAVEN AND EARTH WERE A JOINED ENTITY, AND WE SEPARATE THEM.
2- 21:33 AND IT IS HE WHO CREATED THE NIGHT AND THE DAY AND THE SUN AND THE MOON; ALL HEAVENLY BODIES, IN AN ORBIT ARE SWIMMING.
3- 65:12 IT IS GOD WHO CREATED SEVEN HEAVENS AND OF THE EARTH, LIKE OF THEM.

D- "are signs of those in archaeology in all parts of the World, that are much older."
---- Judith, please bring your signs and your archaeoligical facts, since there are a lot of them all around the world. Can you do that ?.
There are SIGNS, one of them like "it is the oldest Qu'ran ever found" not knowing the fact that this piece of red clay has nothing to do with the Quran, I do read Arabic and I understand what writen on it , but you do not.

I don't think you know much, but just you want to talk about things, anything, putting words together to make sentences which has no value, not at all.

Judith, do some real scientific search on the subjects which you like to be involved in so we might learn from you.

God bless you. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/29/08 0:02
A: Hi Panluna,

Just red something which I like to share with you.
That came on the screen, and I wasn't looking for it.

The page shows a picture ofa book that has this title:

2008 - God's Final Witness.
From now until the latter part of 2008, many prophecies are going to begin to be fulfilled, especially the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation {tomorrow I will check it out}, which the apostle John saw but was restricted from recording. Those thunders are revealed in this book, as well as detailed accounts of the final three and one-half years of man's self-rule on earth, which are recorded in the account of the Seventh Seal of Revelation.

Some of these prophecies concern the demise of the United States over the next year, which will be followed by man's final world war. This last war will be the result of clashing religions and the governments they sway. Billions will die! This time will far exceed even the very worst times in all human history.

As these events unfold, the world will increasingly become aware of the authenticity of the words in this book and realize that Ronald Weinland has been sent by God as His end-time prophet.

That is all.

God bless you.

This book is primarily directed to the people of the three major religions of the world (Islam, Judaism and Christianity), whose roots are in the God of Abraham. Ronald Weinland has been sent to all three. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/29/08 3:15
A: Hello again Panluna,

The last two lines in my post belong to what I copied from the book and should come before [that is all]. Sorry, mistake happen sometimes. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/29/08 17:16
A: Hi Sam,

i've been making alot of typos lately,too.i think I need new glasses.Thank God this holiday is passed and I can get to my computor again.I love my company but I love my space more.....!!!!!!!!!

For many years i have heard persistant "'rumors "about the world's ending,the US ending etc. and I have searched for the cause and the source of these rumors.Well recently I found it .Believe this or not in an astrological forcaster I read daily.The explaination is that as of November 26,2008 until March 23,2023 Pluto will be in Capricorn and the whole world will change to a point where the old ways will be gone forever and a new world will emerge----after all we are in the Age of Aquarius and that being ruled by Uranus the planet of change,upsets and altruististic spiritual attitudes humanity will change at the very core.There is nothing about world destruction-----JUST MAJOR CHANGES for the planet.Just think the oldest "Science" the ancient Gods/Angels?Astral Aliens taught us reveals the answer I have been searching for.Have faith in the future.

I had previously thought that it was some subversive human ILLUMANATI group responsible but no it's from the esoteric ILLUMINATI Angelic teachings that we get our guidance.I don't believe that the US is going to be destroyed unless there is some major attack planned.I believe that we are going to grow through some major changes.I feel it already.

In January 20,2009 President elect Barack Obama will be sworn in as our new Chief of Staff and President Bush will retire----there are any changes in the furure----how good those are will be revealed as time unfolds......does America have a future?----yes it does and so does the rest of the planet----including our enemies the same enemy the rest of the planet puts up with----wouldn't it be nice if those terrorists were brought to justice!!!!!!!! Or not even born!!!!!!!

All I hope is that those violent hatefull people like the ones who recently attacked and killed many people in the Taj hotel in Mumbai(Bombay) will come to their senses and realise that violence is not the way to achieving world peace or getting what they want in life.People who use violence to achieve what they want are destroyed by the sword they choose and they lack that great heart and soul of God /AllahYaweh/Deity that lives within all of us------perhaps they were born without one!!!!!!!GODLESS SOULESS HEARTLESS TERRORISTS!!!!!!!! What Deity do they believe in?????!!!!!!!

Well I was going to ask you about the oldest Qu'ran found which is part of the topic of this thread .I remember you telling me that Mohammed could not read or write----so who wrote the words of the Angel ( I belive it to be THE Peacock Angel,going by description) some say the Arch Angel Gabriel down so that your holy book is offered as guidance thus uniting the desert people of Persian decent in the spiritual cause of peace and enlightenment???????

I figured it would become a very interesting discussion since the all of the desert people have a common neolithic ancestor.The Wikipedia article about the Nautufian culture was very interesting.Perhaps Adam and Eve were all of our ancestor instead of just a symbolic story and that makes everyone related as "cousins".I wonder if the early Hindu Scriptures tell a story of the origins of the first humans.I know the Kumara legend....there could be others------and there many ancient caves etc in India and the Gobi desert hides some secrets as well.

Well pray for World Peace---it takes more than just lighting a candle to bring that great human achievement into reality-----it takes turning swords into plough shares so the lion and the lamb can sit side by side.---bible reference.FORGIVENESS LOVE SELFCONTROL all the positive virtues humanity possesses.........

Have a nice day,
Panluna 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/29/08 23:10

--- "KILLING A PERSON IS A BIG CRIME, WHILE KILLING NATIONS IS A MATTER OF OPINION !!!".

You said: "wouldn't it be nice if those terrorists were brought to justice!!!!!!!! Or not even born!!!!!!!"

I said : "wouldn't it be nicer to bring those nations who terrorize the world to justice ???. and they are the roots of all the problems that we face today.

WE SEE ONLY THE TREE AND ITS BRUNCHES, BUT WE DO NOT SEE ITS ROOTS.
We see wars and we see conflicts, and we see uprisings, those people who calls for justice, and we see hundred or thousand killed, THAT IS ALL WHAT WE SEE, AND ALL WHAT WE TALK ABOUT, LIKE NOTHING ELSE MATTER.

DOES ANYONE SEE THE ROOTS OF WARS, CONFLICTS, AND THE UNJUSTICE ???.
My answer in NO. BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE SEE ONLY ONE SIDE, THEIR SIDE.

The people in the west [that include you] see killing of hundreds [180] in Mombai is a big crime [I DO BELIEVE , IT IS A CRIME], but you justify killing of million [1000 000] in IRAQ [AND I DO NOT] .

"The estimate that over a million Iraqis have died received independent confirmation from a prestigious British polling agency in September 2007. Opinion Research Business estimated that 1.2 million Iraqis have been killed violently since the US-led invasion."

Those who killed 180 are murderers and criminals , and they should put to justice. I DO AGREE WITH YOU.

BUT, DO YOU AGREE WITH ME [WHILE YOU TALKING ABOUT JUSTICE] , THAT THOSE WHO CREATED UNJUSTIFIED WAR IN IRAQ TO BE PUT TO JUSTICE ?????, those who created unjustified war in Iraq that killed million and created 4000 000 refugees, and destroyed homes ,bridges, power plants, water plants, factories, and left million of children suffering from the horrors of war.

In the states, they all talk about the soldiers who been affected mentaly by the war, and those are MEN who carry the gun and shoot the bullets and throw the bombs.
They never mentioned the sufferings of the CHILDREN [millions of them]who lived under the gun , the bullets and the bombs !!!!!!!!.

Panluna, I don't think that you care much about the suffering of the people of Iraq and the little children of Iraq even their numbers by the millions, just because they are Arabs and Muslims, while you care a lot about anyone else. THAT IS NOT JUSTICE.

WHAT A JUSTICE.

Except if you are blind, then you will not see the truth.
Iraq or the Iraqis , never attacked the west or the U.S.,
The U.S. and the west helped Sadam to fight the Khomeni regime, as they helped Bin Laden to fight the Russian in Afaganistan,
but instead of thanks those people who give suport to fight the communist Russia, they turn back and send their armies to occupy and make millitary bases all over the Middle East [in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait , Bahrein etc.], and that is THE ROOTS OF ALL THE PROBLEMS, not to forget that Kashmere [70% Muslims] occupied by India and they live under 125000 occupation Indian army, and not to forget the millions who live under the ocuupation of the Israelis and the million who live as refugeese and their land stolen by force with the gun.

YOU SEE THE TREE BUT NOT THE ROOTS.

God bless you. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/30/08 0:21
A: Sam,
I don't condone the murder of anyone and the root of evil is in the mind.,especially when false information is given that results in instigating a war of any kind.It is strange that friends can turn on each other just because of a difference of opinions.

I have no idea how many Iraqis were killed by Saddam Hussein----but do not glorify him. or any terrorist. Terrorists are criminals and should be apprehended for the safety of the planet.And when someone instigates conflict there is usually retaliation.Many of those deaths were caused by the insurgent Moslim group helping Saddam regain control.There were many Ally casualties that did not have to happen and this war would have been over in 2003 if Saddam had been apprehended and that trouble making group were brought to justice.The choice is always rebel or cooperate.

I know you don't agree with me after all your first loyalty is to Islam but the most important and our first obligation is loyalty to the human species and survival.We are all equal in this respect.

And the information about Iraq being in possession of weapons of mass destruction ready to strike the US and other countries was leaked to intellegence officers by Saddam's brother-in-law.After he was forced to return to Iraq he was executed by Saddam

The recent attack in India by the Muhadijin(Sp?) and Bali several years ago,Spain,England, airplane and ship hijackings,attacks on The World Trade Center(3 times) the taking over of the American embassy and holding and executing hostages in Iran in the 1960s---this incident was over shadowed by the Viet Nam War-----,the invasion of Kuwait the assissination of various important heads of states etc etc etc ----are all acts of terrorism that should not be glorified.Terrorists are not Robin Hood and his merry men!!!!!!!

It isn't God who is fighting---it is human beings using God as their excuse all because of a difference of opinion in worship and beliefs.I don't view these conflicts,attacks and threats of hostility as a religious war----I view it as war based on population growth and the need for more land---the most basic of human needs and the oldest cause of wars....possession of living space!!!!!!!

And before I forget----some of the problems are caused by anarchists especially the disruption of any world economic meetings.It was the same group of people protesting the economic summit meetings----I wonder WHO bank rolled them.They are rebels with a cause that is also self seeking and doesn't do anyone any good.They like to stir everything up---especially those religious cartoons---they make fun of anything "establishment".And the anarchist don't feel the rules and laws apply to them.

Any idea why the attack in Mubai occurred---did it prove anything?Just exactly what is it they want?----an eye for an eye---a tooth for tooth?Because they can't settled age old differences peacefully and forgive?

Strange how such an intellegent creature as the human race still can't resolve conflicts without using violence.I guess this is the end of our evolutionary trail.Too bad the author of the Book of Enoch never gave peaceful instructions to our species.I guess that's what Jesus,Buddha and any "Prince" of Peace was for---to teach us the path of peaceful civility.

Namaste,
Panluna 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/30/08 0:53
A: Panluna,

"perhaps they were born without one!!!!!!!GODLESS SOULESS HEARTLESS TERRORISTS!!!!!!!! What Deity do they believe in?????!!!! "

----GODLESS SOULESS HEARTLESS TERRORISTS are the one who send their armies and bombers and destroyers and aircraft carriers to occupy countries all around the world, to far away countries and to steal their resorces and kill their people by the millions. What Deity do they believe in?????!!!! .

The Americans army went to Iraq [12000miles away] to kill the Iraqi people and to destroy their country.

Who are the killers? who are the murderer? who are the aggressors.
The Iraqis never harm the Americans or in volved in the internal affairs of the American. Can we call the Iraqis terrorist or killer?. there was no trouble in Iraq before the American occupation. I did live in Iraq and for few years and it was the best in the Middle East, a lot of businesses , a lot of construtions, and all people from all religions lived in peace.
All thing changed because of the American unfair attack, the attack which was built on lies and lies. What Deity do they, and do you believe in?????!!!!

I do not think that HONESTY means much in the west, read the history of the lies and wars all over the world.
they were born without one!!!!!!!GODLESS SOULESS HEARTLESS TERRORISTS!!!!!!!! AT A LARGE SCALE.

Joshua - 10:30 And again the Lord gave it and its king into the hands of Israel; and he put it and EVERY PERSON [ MAN WOMAN & CHILD] IN IT TO THE SWORD , TILL THEIR DISTRUCYION WAS COMPLETE; and he did to its king as he had done to the king of Jericho.

10:37 And took it, overcoming it and putting it and its king and its towns and every person in it to the sword: as he had done to Eglon, HE PUT THEM ALL [ ALL...MEN WOMEN & CHILDREN] TO DEATH, and gave it up to the curse with every person in it.

10:40 So Joshua overcame all the land, the hill-country and the South and the lowland and the mountain slopes, and all their kings; ALL WERE PUT TO DEATH : AND EVERY LIVING THING he gave up to the curse, as the Lord, the God of Israel, had given him orders.

You think the Lord [God] is a God of war , and accept killing and destroying ?, AND GOD GAVE ORDER TO JOSHUA....AND TO EVERY JEWS AND CHRISTIAN TO KILL IN HIS NAME !!!!.
That is what written in the Bible. IT IS OK TO KILL AND DESTROY IN THE NAME OF GOD. AND WHAT A MURDERER GOD THAT YOU FOLLOW !!!!!

What Deity do they believe in?????!!!!

The God of peace may bless you. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/30/08 16:10
What was the reason behind the senseless attack on the Taj Hotel in Mumbai recently?

What was the reason for the three attacks and ultimate destruction of The World trade Center?

What was the reason for attacking the U.S.S.Cole?

What was the reason for kidnapping the Israli Olympic team?

What was the reason for the airplane and ship hijakings?

What was the reason for blowing up planes?

What was the reason for suicide bombers and car bombings?

What was the reason for the assissinations of various heads of state in the Middle East?

What was the reason for the tube attack in Great Britain?

What was the reason for the train attack in Spain?

What was the reason for those anarchist protestors disrupting every economic summit meeting for the past decade?

Why did Saddam Hussein invade Kuwait?Why did he kill and oppress anyone in his country especially minorities like the Yezedis----a much more historic Persian group than the Moslims----and execute his brother-in-law for giving information to the "Imperialist" intellegence?

Who is really behind these constant threats against every non-Moslim person on this world?

Why is there so much hostility shown towards Isreal and Judaism-----the oldest branch of all the Abrahamic based religions?-----The other two branches being Christianity and Islam.

Are the terrorists goaded by the god of politics whom they seem to serve in senseless acts of criminal violence or is there someone else they serve?

God in spirit did not cause humankinds wars.A person can be aggressive and passive.In either extreme smart people rise to the occassion if necesary or sit back if need be.That's what self-control is about.

According to the Book of Enoch early humans were taught the art of war and defense by the Watchers /Astral Aliens ,among other survival tools.The Old Testament is full of war stories.The New Testament taught peace. by forgiveness and learning to live with respect towards differences---in other words tolerence as long as there is no invasion or attacks---passive behaviour as higher spiritual attitude.

What does the Qu'ran say about getting along with your fellow man?Two definitions for jihad is the struggle for the inner soul and an actual religious war with those who are non-Moslim----did the Arch Angel Gabriel tell Mohammed that acts of terrorism was ok?And acts of terrorism usually bring reprisals----when will it ever end?

Namaste 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/30/08 20:07
A: Before I forget I'm going add the following:

There are more deaths,injuries and property damage caused by the suicide and car bombs than the total of casualties in the actual Iraq war which could have ended in 2003 when Iraq was liberated from that tyrant Saddam Hussien and his family.Most of the orphans and casualties were caused by those insurgent members of the TaliBan and what ever Moslim group who got the wrong ideas about our intentions of rebuilding Iraq----that started off with the abduction and murders of a construction company employees,anyone who was a member of the new democratic interim government and anyone employed as police officials.

The awful truth Sam, is that greed,power and corruption motivated the insurgentcy.As far as I know our troops should be pulling out soon....Iraq is on its own defences and devices.

And the difference between a war and an act of terrorism is the number of people involved.War involves multitudes who believe in the cause and follow the leader.

An act of terrorism is a cowardly act of death and destruction perpertrated by a small band using guerilla tactics to strike fear in their targets and victims.They aren't out in the open like an army is.Sometimes its difficult to pinpoint them----but the Deity knows their deeds.And they are punished accordlngly.There is no glory or Paradise for them because they don't value the gift of life.

Pray and work for world peace we just might get to see that miracle someday. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 12/01/08 5:07

A- "What does the Qu'ran say about getting along with your fellow man?"

Q- 49:13 O MANKIND, indeed WE have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes THAT YOU MAY KNOW ONE ANOTHER.
INDEED, THE MOST NOBLE OF YOU IN THE SIGHT OF ALLAH [GOD] IS THE MOST RIGHTEOUS OF YOU.
{This message is for all the people ...MANKIND... men , women and tribes asking them to understand that HE is the one who created them, and want them to TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER, AND BE GOOD [RIGHTEOUS] .

Q- 5:32..... WHOEVER KILLS A SOUL - UNLESS FOR A SOUL - OR FOR CORRUPTION IN THE LAND - IT IS AS IF HE HAD SLAIN MANKIND ENTIRELY. AND WHOEVER SAVES ONE, IT IS AS IF HE HAD SAVED MANKIND ENTIRELY.

------ the commandment in the Bible says : "YOU SHALL NOT KILL"

I don't think that you can see the difference between what came in the Quran and the Bible. That needs analyzing, a skill you do not have, and that is clear from the sort of questions you always throw out without knowing or understanding all the parts of the subject. ***

The Bible stated clearly that "you shall not kill "- PERIOD. But we both know that there are good people and bad ones [this is a fact] , and the good people will never kill , but only the bad do kill. And that means all those killer [murderers] and the world is full of them, and those who corrupt in the land, and the world is full of them, ARE SAVED BY THAT LAW of the Bible.
Please show me from the Bible the laws that do punish those who kill or steal.

But the Quran stated how bad is to kill for no reason, but at the same time gave us laws to deal with the killers and the corruptors and those who steal etc.,
"YOU SHALL NOT KILL" , this law and many others came to Moses from the LORD, and it is written in the Bible before Joshua, but Joshua and the Jews wrote after:
Joshua- 10:37 And took it, overcoming it and putting it and its king and its towns and every person in it to the sword: as he had done to Eglon, he put them all to death . !!!!!!

10:42 And all these kings and their land Joshua took at the same time, because the Lord, the God of Israel, was fighting for Israel.
DOES JOSHUA AND HIS PEOPLE BELIEVE IN GOD AND HIS COMMANDMENTS ???????.

That is what the people who read the Bible follow, they never followed the worda of Jesus, "LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR" !!!!

"the God of Israel, was fighting for Israel" !!!!!!
Panluna, you think that GOD, is only the God of Israel and the Jews ???
You think that GOD will fight for Israel and the Jews and help killing people and destroying land and animals, everything that he created, and go back on HIS words and HIS commandments ....do not kill and do not steal etc.
There is big difference between "PUT THEM ALL TO DEATH " ---the Bible.
And, "CREATED YOU peoples and tribes THAT YOU MAY KNOW ONE ANOTHER." ---The Quran.

Q-2:190 FIGHT in the way of Allah [God] THOSE WHO FIGHT YOU--BUT DO NOT TRANSGRESS....
192 And if they cease, then indeed, God is forgiving and merciful.

The Quran gave a law, telling people that not to be TRANSGRSSORS and to fight only when they are attacked, and if they had to fight they should do so by remembering God's laws. Read again , Q- 5:32 above.

Examples from the Quran:
3:119 Here you are LOVING THEM but they are not loving you, while you believe in the Scripture, all of it . {the muslims believe in all the prophets and their words, AND THEY DO NOT HATE THE PEOPLE OF THE SCRIPTURE}
3:120 If good touches you {the Muslims} , it distresses them; but if harm strikes you, they rejoice at it.
{That is what happening all the time and for 1400 years.}

B- "Two definitions for jihad is the struggle for the inner soul and an actual religious war with those who are non-Moslim"

{Your churche leaders trying to teach you lies, and switch the truth, we all know their ugly history of lies corruption not only about the Muslims but about each others.}

Q- 16:116 And do not say about what your tongues assert of untruth, "THIS IS LAWFUL AND THIS IS UNLAWFUL, " TO INVENT FALSEHOOD ABOUT GOD.....

Q- 116:125 Invite to THE WAY OF YOUR LORD with wisdom and good instruction, and ARGUE WITH THEM IN A WAY THAT IS BEST.....

{This is the most civilized way in dealing with one another. I don't think that the churches teach you that, or believe in that, because if they do then there will be no wars.}

Q- 29:46 And DO NOT ARGUE WITH THE PEOPLE OF THE SCRIPTURE {Jews & Christians} EXCEPT IN A WAY THAT IS BEST, EXCEPT FOR THOSE WHO COMMIT INJUSTICE AMONG THEM.....

----The Jews and The Christians are not Muslims, so saying "war with those who are non-Moslim" in general is wrong, that is what the churces try to teach you. Do they ever speaks the truth?????.

C- "did the Arch Angel Gabriel tell Mohammed that acts of terrorism was ok?And acts of terrorism usually bring reprisals----

---- NO. Here again the message of God that the Angel Gabriel brought to Muhammad:
Q- 49:13 O MANKIND, indeed WE have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes THAT YOU MAY KNOW ONE ANOTHER.
INDEED, THE MOST NOBLE OF YOU IN THE SIGHT OF ALLAH [GOD] IS THE MOST RIGHTEOUS OF YOU.

Q- 5:32..... WHOEVER KILLS A SOUL - UNLESS FOR A SOUL - OR FOR CORRUPTION IN THE LAND - IT IS AS IF HE HAD SLAIN MANKIND ENTIRELY. AND WHOEVER SAVES ONE, IT IS AS IF HE HAD SAVED MANKIND ENTIRELY.
I did bring them again because I know that you will easely try to forget them, maybe because you do not understand them.

Here again what your god teaches JOSHUA:
10:19 But do you, without waiting, go after their army, attacking them from the back; do not let them get into their towns, for the Lord your God has given them into your hands.

10:13 And the sun was at rest and the moon kept its place till the nation had given punishment to their attackers. (Is it not recorded in the book of Jashar?) So the sun kept its place in the middle of the heavens, and was waiting, and did not go down, for the space of a day.

{AND WHAT A LIE, AND YOUR PEOPLE THEY READ IT AND BELIEVE IT, !!!!!!}

Panlune, I answer your question, so please answer mine:
"did GOD tell MOSES & JESUS that killing people and steal their land and resources IS OK ?????.

C- when will it ever end?

---- It will end when the west stop making guns and bombs, and bring their army back home, and close their military bases in other people land, and they stop killing people all around the world just for a bunch of $$$$$.

QuebecIndieAnna , wrote in this forums, under the Title: ARE THE CHURCHES REPRESENTS JESUS TEACHINGS?, - Date: 06/15/08 11:04

"Thank you for your insight, as an Eastern Mediterreanian man, one who was brought up Christian, one who is a devout Muslim now. Your vast knowledge and comprehensive posts are sometime a lot to take in, but when I have the time, I try my best to keep up with you and I do learn from you.

Your past remarks about the split in theology between Jesus and Paul made me sit up and take note of this book, when I read Dr. Tabor's review.

Shoukran.

Indie Anna, and I , we share a lot of positive talk, I do admire her honesty and open mind, and I did learn a lot from Her.
From time to time I go back and read her posts, because I want to be closer to her in my thoghts, She is a wonderful lady, God bless her.

I will answer the rest of your questions later on.

God bless you. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 12/01/08 16:27

God Is God by any name.
A rose is still a rose by any name its called by.

I call God the Deity,the Universal Conscience and I believe the soul is pure and is rewarded with another lifetime if it chooses to reincarnate.

Punishment for commiting Evil deeds namely getting sent to Hell and separated from God for all Eternity is a Christian idea.The good (meek) righteous people go to Heaven.

By righteous I mean the ones who show tolerance,love,kindness and compassion for all living creatures irregardless of religious view,since religion honors the Deity and the Soul.

All deeds are written in the Book of Life also known as the Akasha.Nothing gets pass the great All-seeing Deity.Since our souls are our connection with the Universal Conscience everything is duly noted and recorded.

.Do we honor God in any name by constantly fighting?Or should we show gratitude for the gift of life and the soul by living in peace?Live and let live,let bygones be bygones-----forgive...do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Do Moslims believe in judgement in the Afterlife?

Believe me when I tell you had a glimpse of it for about 23 minutes in 1980.I went through a NDE.

I don't know as much about the Qu'ran as Indie knew .She lived in the Middle East and studied religion.That's the reason why I ask my many questions.

Also when were you in Iraq?

"There is no religion higher than the truth".Helena Blavatsky.

And truth is in the mind of the beholder.

How much of our fate do we control and how much is predestined?Every cause has an effect and everything is interconnected in the web of life.

That's food for thought,

Have a nice peaceful day,
Panluna 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 12/02/08 10:40
A: Blessings All
What About all those wars that the USA had nothing to do with , What about Wars Before there was a USA?
You Blame everything on the USA , who will you blame when it falls? 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 12/02/08 14:52
A: Judith,

The USA isn't going to fall or fail.There are major changes in the future.Have faith God blesses America and true democracy.It has taken a long time getting here but we have succeeded.

And who did they blame for all the evils in this world?----certainly NOT themselves.We reap what we sow.

Does astrology give all the answers? It's a matter of interpretation,just like most of the prophecies of Nostradamous are interpreted in hind sight.We understand it better when it has already occurred.And history repeats itself when we don't learn the lessons...and every generation has to learn theirs.

Can we change the future with the warnings alerting us?Knowledge and experience equals wisdom and gives insight.Humanity is at a major crossroad---which path should we take?

How much of our future is set in motion depends on the seeds of the tree we plant today.In its roots are the foundation of our destiny.And the Tree of Life withers in its enemies hands----those who instigate trouble against all peaceful people....

Sounds like someone has an axe to grind.And those who live by the sword die by the sword.

World Peace should be the goal and everyone 's effort s would be rewarded with heaven on Earth.

Bright blessings to all,

Panluna 
Name: sam  •  Date: 12/03/08 0:40
A: Hello Panluna,

Your question, “Do Muslims believe in judgement in the Afterlife ?”
That is a good question and a valid one.

---- First you should know that, the Islam teachings allowed people to ask questions, and to search for the truth, even about God, and God creation.

29:20 0 MUHAMMAD, SAY TO THEM, “GO TRAVEL THROUGH THE EARTH AND OBSERVE HOW THE CREATION BEGAN.”
{That is not the case in the other religions. Many were punished and even put to death trying to find the truth, Galileo is one example.}

ABRAHAM asked GOD a question, and He received an answer.
Q- 2:260 And [mention] when ABRAHAM said, “MY LORD, SHOW ME HOW YOU GIVE LIFE TO THE DEAD.” GOD SAID, “ HAVE YOU NOT BELIEVED ?, He said, “YES, BUT I ASK ONLY THAT MY HEART MAY BE SATISFIED.”........

1- About AFTERLIFE [resurrection] , there are many verse in that regard, but I will bring just few.
Q- 10:56 HE gives life and causes death. And TO HIM YOU WILL BE RETURNED.

Q- 6:36 Only those who hear will respond. But the dead - GOD WILL RESURRECT THEM; THEN TO HIM THEY WILL BE RETURNED.

Q- 29:19 Have they not considered how God begins creation and then repeat it ? Indeed that , for God is easy.

Q- 46:33 Do they not see that God, who created the heavens and earth and did not fail in their creation, IS ABLE TO GIVE LIFE TO THE DEAD ? YES. Indeed, HE is over all things competent.

2- About JUDGEMENT, and rewards.

Q- 28:88 And do not invoke with GOD another deity. There is no deity except HIM. Everything will be destroyed except HIS face. HIS IS THE JUDGEMENT, And to HIM you will be RETURNED.

{The commandment tell us about ONE GOD, and Jesus said,“GOD ALONE” and the same for all the other prophet, but Paul created a son for his god,, and the churches created god of three persons.}

Q- 10:47 And for every nation is a messenger. So when their messenger comes, it will BE JUDGED Between them in JUSTICE , and they will not be wronged.

Q- 2:281 And fear a DAY when you will be RETURNED TO GOD. Then every SOUL will be COMPENSATED for what it earned, and they will not be wronged [i.e., treated unjustly].

Q- 45:15 Whoever does a good deed - it is for himself; and whoever does evil - it is against it [i.e., the self or soul]. THEN TO YOUR LORD YOU WILL BE RETURNED.

Q- 99:6-8 That DAY [JUDGEMENT DAY] , the people will depart, separated to be shown their deeds - So whoever does an ATOM’S weight of GOOD will see it, - and whoever does an ATOM”S weight of EVIL will see it.

Q- 4:40 Indeed, GOD does not do injustice, even as much as an ATOM”S weight; while if there is a good deed, HE multiplies it and gives from Himself a great reward.

Q- 2:48 And fear a DAY when no soul will suffice for another soul at all, nor will intercession be accepted from it, nor will compensation be taken from it, nor will they be aided.
{The Christians believe that, if one believe in Jesus as the son of God, then he will be saved (can you verify this ? — that came from a REV. On CNN /Larry King).

— SOMETHING ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE HEAVEN,

Q- 3:133 And hasten to forgiveness from your LORD and a garden [paradise] AS WIDE AS THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH, PREPARED FOR THE RIGHTEOUS.

---- AN ADVICE FROM GOD TO ALL THE PEOPLE, me and you are included.

Q- 2:44 DO YOU ORDER RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE PEOPLE AND FORGET YOURSELVES WHILE YOU RECITE THE SCRIPTURE ? THEN WILL YOU NOT REASON ?.

----- SOMETHING YOU SHOULD KNOW:

2:256 THERE SHALL BE NO COMPULSION IN ACCEPTANCE OF THE RELIGION.

{People are FREE to choose their own religion}

---- Some new knowledge:

All the information I neede from the Quran,were written by the German author FLOGEL in (1842), who became Muslim after studying the Quran, and he is the first, who put every word in the QURAN in alphabetical order, and how many time it appear, and in what verse, witch took him many years to accomplish.
Some examples:

MOSES (136) , ABRAHAM (69) , JOSEPH (27) , SOLOMON (17) , JACOB (16) ,
DAVID (16) , ISAAC ( 17) , ISHMAEL (12) , and of course ADAM (25).
But the prophet MUHAMMAD name only mentioned (4) times, and one (1) time mentioned as AHMED ?, but most of the time his name came as MESSENGER - prophet.
GOD wanted from him just to deliver his message no more or less, God said:
Q-39:41 Indeed we sent down to you the book for the people in truth. So whoever is guided - it is for (the benefit of) his soul; and whoever goes astray only goes astray to its detriment. And you are not a manager (i.e., authority) over them.
Q-4:79 And we have sent you, to the people as a messenger, and sufficient is GOD as witness.
Q-29:18 If your people deny the message - already nations before you have denied. And there is not upon the messenger except the duty of notification.
Q-4:80 He who obeys the messenger has obeyed GOD; but those who turn away , we have not sent you over them as a guardian.
Q-17:54 ...and we have not sent you, over them as a manager.

God say : “Muhammad is no more than a messenger, prophet”
Jesus said: “I CAN DO NOTHING ON MY OWN INITIATIVE”...”THE WILL OF HIM WHO SENT ME.”

God bless you. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 12/03/08 16:09

"World Peace should be the goal and everyone 's effort "

---I do agree, and I do hate wars and killing for no reason, none of my family been in the army, none of my family carried gun or owned one, we are a family of peace. So when we talk peace, WE MEAN IT.

PEACE, IN THE WEST, is no more than empty word to cover up their intention of war, and to blame the others for the war and trouble.

- Those who build UP BIG ARMIES, and arms [big guns, big bombs etc.] , and keep spending trillions of Dollars, and make race with each other to aquire the best machine for killing, to control the world, and to get their hand on the small countries resources, and they loudly talk about peace are liars. HOW CAN ANYONE BELIEVE THAT.

- Sending armies and warships with big gun all around the world, and making bases in other people land, is not an act for peace.

- Creating bases in other people land [Saudi Arabia] is not an act for peace, and the sole purpose is to control the country and its resources [petrol] , and that led to the nine, one, one, which been used as excuse for them to go to war in Iraq which we all kow that hey have nothing to do with all those trouble.

- People who talk about Peace today, while their men carrying guns and killing innocent people in other people land, 15000 mile away from their home, and they do support them from the biginning, while they knew that war was wrong , then after they talk about peace !!!!. Those, are using the word of peace in the same way that their government use it, "DO GO TO WAR, AND CLAIM IT FOR PEACE."
{And who did they blame for all the evils in this world?----certainly NOT themselves}

who makes the guns...who go around the world attacking people...who got bases on other people land....etc. ????

Love and peace. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 12/03/08 20:58

you said,
1- "God Is God by any name." You are right.

2- "I call God the Deity,the Universal Conscience and I believe the soul is pure ....."

My questions:

- Does everyone of us has his own soul within himself, and his soul belong solely to him ?, AND AFTER THE DEATH, ARE THE SOUL STILL THE PROPERTY OF THE DEAD, OR IT BELONGS TO THE ONE WHO CREATE IT [GOD] ?.
- Do you really believe in God? , and Do you belive that all souls will return to God ?.
- Do you believe in the Judgement day ?
- Do you think that the soul of one person represent him only, and its solely his?
- How can the soul of a righteous person, and the soul of an evil person be the same, ? Does the soul represents the person which belong to ?
- If all souls are pure [as you belive], then all souls will go to heaven, and the judgement day which was presented in the Bible and the Gospels and the Quran, is no more than empty word, just a writing on paper.

3- [THE SOUL-ALL PURE] ..."and is rewarded "

- Are the soul of an evil person will be rewarded !!!! , and as the same as the righteous person ? Is that fair or good justice.

4- "with another lifetime if it chooses to reincarnate."

[SOUL ..... CHOOSES TO REINCARNATE] , OR NOT ?.

I ask you before, if you believe in GOD, And I will ask you now if you believe in HIS words and in Jesus, and if you understand what you read from your HOLY books.

Mat- 12:36
- But I tell you that EVERY CARELESS WORD that people speak, they shall give an ACCOUNTING FOR IT IN THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT.
{ The JUDGEMENT DAY is the DAY when ALL SOULS received by God and judged, there is no escape for any soul, and THEY HAVE NO CHOICE. }

Mat- 12: 31/32
- Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, BUT BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE SPIRIT [GOD] SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN.
- Whoever speaks a word against the son of man [Jesus] , it shall be forgiven him; BUT WHOEVER SPEAKS AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT [GOD] IT SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN HIM,either in this age or the age to come.

CARELESS WORD ...are SIN and BLASPHEMY, and that is all what you brought in your post here !!!.

You are confused, and you try to make your own rules and regulations, and invent things about what you have no knowledge about, and you will come back and argue on it forever.

Quran- 3:66 Here you are, those who have argued about that of which you have some knowledge, BUT WHY DO YOU ARGUE ABOUT THAT OF WHICH YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ?. AND GOD KNOWS, WHILE YOU KNOW NOT.

Panluna, you talk about THE SOUL and about REINCARNATION, and you show yourself as you know everything [remember , "I believe" ], and you went to tell us that people and their souls after death, they can CHOOSES TO REINCARNATE , OR NOT. !!!!!!.

Panluna, The truth is, that you have not much choice , but a limited choice in your life here on earth. AND YOU HAVE NO CHOICE WHATSOEVER YOUR REINCARNATION, NONE, NIL, ZERO. WHEN YOU DIE, YOU ARE DEAD PERSON YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

You did not choose your parents, and your parents cannot make choice about what they will bring, but they accept the outcome , and untill certain age your parent choose for you most things, after that your choice is limited, you should figure that yourself, if you are smart.

Then how smart you are when you claim that you have a choice to be reincarnated at the end, or not !!!. HAVE YOU ANY CHOICE TO LIVE FOREVER, OR CAN YOU STOP DEATH WHEN IT COMES ????.

You think that you have any control over your soul, while you have no control over your body when it turn into dust ?.

You think that your soul will run away, and ascape the DAY OF JUDGEMENT ???. Don't bet on it.

Q- 29:57 EVERY SOUL WILL TEST DEATH, THEN TO US WILL YOU BE RETURNED

Q- 82:19 It is the DAY when a soul will not posses for another soul [power to do] a thing; AND THE COMMAND, THAT DAY IS ENTIRELY WITH GOD.

God bless you. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 12/04/08 14:43
A: Hi Sam,
I believe that the soul is the spark of Godlight breathing in each of us and when we pass from this plane level it enters a different level of existence until reborn .It takes alot of soul searching and meditation to reach this conclusion.The soul is one third of our connection with the Universal Conscience and it takes a body(shell) to exist and a mind to think.Usually we think therefore we are.All it takes is a twisted mind to commited violent deeds.And the mind is a terrible thing to waste...and so is a life.

I'm glad to know that your family is non-violent----I obey the rules of civility also.The many good and spiritual books offer guidance and answers but it's what is in our hearts and mind that makes the difference.It only takes a few rotten apples to spoil the barrel and everyone has to suffer for it. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 12/04/08 23:42

"I believe that the soul is the spark of Godlight breathing in each of us and when we pass from this plane level it enters a different level of existence until reborn."

THAT IS RIGHT.

I cannot remember reading in the Bible or the Gospels things that talk about the creation of HUMAN & SOUL and how it end in details, but if you did , please bring them, so I learn more.

As for the Quran, I did find some, here they are:

Q- 32:6-9
- THAT IS [GOD] the knower of the unseen and the witnessed, the EXALTED in Might, the Merciful,
-WHO perfected everything which HE created and BEGAN THE CREATION OF MAN FROM CLAY.
-Then HE made his posterity out of THE EXTRACT OF A LIQUID DISDAINED.
- Then HE proportioned him AND BREATHED INTO HIM FROM HIS [CREATED] SOUL , and made for you hearing and vision and hearts [ i.e., intellect]; LITTLE ARE YOU GRATEFUL.

BREATHED INTO HIM , That is the "FIRST SPARK" -the spark of Godlight breathing in each of us. As you mentioned.

Q- 36:53/54
- IT WILL NOT BE BUT ONE CALL [BLAST], AND AT ONCE THEY ARE ALL BROUGHT PRESENT BEFORE US.
- So TODAY [THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT] NO SOUL WILL BE WRONGED AT ALL, AND YOU WILL NOT BE RECOMPENSED EXCEPT FOR WHAT YOU DO.

ONE CALL, That is "THE LAST CALL", When all souls, enters a different level of existence AND REBORNS. As you mentioned.

From what we read here, we could come to two conclusions:
1-THE START, the spread, and the continuation of the creation of life and souls in time "OUR TIME" and in all times.
2- THE END, ONE DAY, ONE CALL, AND ALL SOULS ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD. THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT SRATED.

Saying, "The soul is one third of our connection with the Universal Conscience and it takes a body(shell) to exist and a mind to think."

The soul is one third of our connection....!!!!, what about one half, or two quarte, or one fifth etc. ?. How did you come to this theory ? !!!. Please explain.

Of course the soul takes a body to exist, YOU ARE RIGHT , but the body is not suppose to be the full human body , or a child body TO RECEIVE ITS SOUL, but the smallest body of all, that is when the sperm and the egg joined together and that is when the life started, and at that moment the soul comes to existance.

The soul is the life, the mind is not. If one looses his mind, he still keep his soul [his life].

The soul comes before the mind [the brain], see, Q-32:9, "hearing and vision and hearts " , The brain is not fully developed when the child is born, but the hearing, the sight and the heart are well developed. This a fact.

The soul started by giving life to ONE living thing * [the beginning of creation], then the life and the livings spread, but each one of the living reaived his own soul, and the soul cannot be devided or altered.

* Q-4:1 O Mankind, fear your LORD, who CREATED YOU FROM ONE SOUL and created from it its mate.....

Some information:

" SOUL" word , came 75 times in the Quran.
"JESUS" name, 33 times.
"PEACE" word, 33 times.
"MARY" Jesus mother name 34 times.
"DAY" word 365 times.

God bless you. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 12/05/08 0:18

"The many good and spiritual books offer guidance and answers but it's what is in our hearts and mind that makes the difference.It only takes a few rotten apples to spoil the barrel and everyone has to suffer for it. "

I DO AGREE WITH YOU 100%.

"hearts and mind that makes the difference". That is the sure thing, and I wish that people will wake up to understand the difference between the love and hate, and between peace and war, and between prosperity and destruction.

Our best guidance is GOD and HIS words. From Moses, Jesus, and the Quran, and not to forget the books , the many of them those who were written by good people, and not to forget the good people who never wrote a book , but they lived with a big heart and good mind as the Dalai Lama, or Mother Teresa or like the many Heroes , some presented by CNN few days ago, and I could not hold my tears from excitement, and happiness.

God bless you. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 12/05/08 6:54
A: Dear Sam
I wish we did stay out of your county's , when we get invited to help. We are usually asked to be there , and Not all Americans agree with big oil company's . Not all wars are about OIL , and If Other countries did not sell it to us we wouldn't be there.
We don't understand other cultures and they war among them self , even without the USA. If we stay away we will not longer be blamed for the rest of the worlds problems .
There are Big Business In all countries and many of those are corrupt, not just US company's. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 12/05/08 18:08
A: Dear Judith,

"I wish we did stay out of your county's "
---I wish that those big Countries, "the super power...past end present..." look after their business at their own contries and let the other contries do their own business the way they want.

"when we get invited to help. We are usually asked to be there "

THE QUESTION , "BY WHOM?", OF COURSE NOT BY THE PEOPLE.
---- I think you remember the days before the Iraq war, and all the lies which were given to you and to the united nation and all the propoganda, bringing some Iraqis who are outaws in their countries but live, and work for the CI ... in the states. Are those who invite your country and the many super power to bomb their country to a ruins. The Iraqi people did not invite them.
NO, those super power they do not need an invitation, their fleets, their bases and their armies are in many countries around the world {what they call it STRATEGIC ] , the strategy to control the world !!!, that against the will of the people of those countries who live in fear. That is a fact.

", and Not all Americans agree with big oil company's ."
--- But 90% of them agree to go to war, believing in the lies which their government fed them, AFTER the truth came out, the majorities are today against the war, that , will not bring back to life of the million who were killed wrongly and will not bring back the good life to the people of Iraq.

"Not all wars are about OIL , and If Other countries did not sell it to us we wouldn't be there."
--- But the oil of the Middle East was the reason for most of the conflict in this part of the world [did you ever follow the news, and know the facts about it ?], every super power country try to get the lion share from the oil busuness.

"We don't understand other cultures"
--- Not only you do not know their cutures, but you never respect them.

" and they war among them self , even without the USA."
---- The western big countries for the last three hundred years they been steering and creating trouble and war . First they occupy a country then the devide it, then support one against the other . DEVIDE TO CONTROL "{W. Cherchil}
The French devided the county of Syria into two [Syria & Lebanon] {for your information, Lebanon is name of the mountain}, The British devided Palestine [Palestine and Jordan], and they devide Kuwait from Iraq, and devided India [India , Pakistan , Bangladesh], the Israelies devided Palestine into two and they created a wall between them, and they separated families.

" If we stay away we will not longer be blamed for the rest of the worlds problems ."
---- Your country and other few supper power contries are the PROBLEMS of the world, The world will better of, if they stop making big guns to kill the others, and stop making small gun to sell to others .
You should know that all the guns, bomb, warplanes , misliles and bullets are manufactured In the super power countries then sold for $$$$ to the others and sometimes they disrtibute them free when needed.

"There are Big Business In all countries and many of those are corrupt, not just US company's."
---- I AGREE WITH YOU. ALSO THERE ARE CORRUPT GOVERNMENT TOO.
The corruption is just one problem among the many others that we face in our world today, and it will go on while there is no laws to put an end to it. Talking about them day and night , year after year, it will not help to solve them.
People loosing their jobs, and families are strugling to put food on their table, while others making millions [in USA, Saudi, Kuwaiti, etc.] and they spend it , waste it on whatever they like, it has to be questioned and stoped. The wealth of the country [any country] cannot be given to some and let the others go to hell
A CEO gets millions and fly a jet to go to a meating [20 thousand Dollars] to ask for billions from the poor people mony to help him save his company, and still keep his job and his millions is not fair, not at all.
And the king who steal billions to build many huge palaces and own hundred of RR cars etc. while there are poor who cannot afford to feed their children, that is a crime, and to get with it without punishment, is not fair, not at all.

God bless you. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD