Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » DOGS & CATS !, VS GOD'S CHILDREN ?
Hello, guest
Name: sam  •  Title: DOGS & CATS !, VS GOD'S CHILDREN ?  •  Date posted: 01/23/08 22:31
Q: My friends,

MY QUESTION: "DO ANYONE CARE ABOUT GOD'S CHILDREN . ?"

WE been ....talking , discussing, analyzing, for many months, and even years, to prove or disprove the validities of the many discoveries, and WE forget to bring to the table something as IMPORTANT, and maybe its more important today than aver.

Everyone of us, and every day we hear the news of THE MANY THOUSANDS OF DYING CHILDREN, around the world,(the poor one), and we feel bad, sad, sorry etc. about it.
Do you think there are solutions to help them in better way than what is done today?

Yesterday evening, watching TV. there were many adds showing the suffering of the children and asking for help. that is going on for years, and it seems to me that there will be no end for those sufferings.
Then came a program about JAPAN.....roads, cars buildings, houses, happy children, DOGS & CATS !!!
There are 13 000 000 (thirteen millions) GOGS, in JAPAN, Cats were not mentioned.
Food, clothing, toys, saloon, special doctor, etc.
FOOD... chicken , fish, beef, and vitamines added !!!!!!.

Did anyone think about the poor little one ? . Did we see the one kind of food they eat day after day after day !!!, beans soup after beans soup, and they almost walk naked. I tell the truth , I do feel like crying.

The things were in my mind most of the night. I thought to check about the DOGS & CATS in the USA. , and here what I found:

DOGS- * There are approximately 74.8 million owned dogs in the United States.
* On average, owners have almost two dogs (1.7) .
* On average, dog owners spent $219 on veterinary visits (vaccine, well visits) annually .
( Not including food toys etc.)

CATS- * There are approximately 90 million owned cats in the United States.
* On average, owners have two cats (2.3)
* Cat owners spent an average of $175 on routine veterinary visits .
(not including the extras)

Total cost : $ 65 Billions Just for "veterinary & vaccine" only.
If the other expenses (food toys etc.) are about twice as much, the the figure will be about:
$ 195 BILLIONS EVERY YEAR IN THE USA ALONE.

Adding to that the $$$ spent in JAPAN, ENGALND, FRANCE, GERMANY, ITALY............ And those new developed coyntries..CHINA, KOREA, BRAZIL,....ETC.

I think the figures might reatch the TRILLIONS $$$$.

Half of what the people are spending on DOGS & CATS, is enough to feed the hungry children of the world and save their lives.

THOSE ARE REALLY GOD CHILDREN, AND NEEDED THE WORLD HELP, REGARDLESS OF WHAT RELIGION WE BELIEVE IN AND REGARDLESS OF WHAT POLITICAL SIDE WE ARE ON.

Someone, some people, might hear my words and yours, and my opinion and yours and do something to change the life of those poor children.

God bless you. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: vvk  •  Date: 01/24/08 9:23
A: Thank You for opinion,
Human life (including poor children)is very importance
and all living being life also importance too,(pet)
a lot of organization group try to help all those.
Why God does not change their life, (poor children).??? 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 01/24/08 20:30
A: I think it's the governments and differences in life-styles that sets the standard for poverty.and self-focus and educations sets the standard for success in life. 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 01/27/08 4:29
A: .

Sam,

Thank you for your post about how precious are children.

Last year, a man who had tuberculosis was in the news in the US for several weeks, because he got on a plane.
It seemed that so much attention was given to this one man and his illness.

It seems to me that as long as a single child is exploited, the whole world should weep and not rest until every child is safe.

I have pasted an article below.

Peace,

Indie

http-://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22840115/

LONDON- - Almost two dozen Romanians were arrested on Thursday after police swooped on a child slave gang operating in Britain.

Six children aged under 10 were rescued in pre-dawn raids and taken into care after they had been forced to steal and beg on London streets and on public transport, Scotland Yard said in a statement.

Hundreds of police from forces in England and Romania were involved in the operation, codenamed Caddy, at several addresses in Slough, west London.

Authorities believe they have smashed a major operation, which trafficked young Eastern European children into Britain to steal, beg, pick pockets and target consumers at ATM machines on the streets of London.

Commander Steve Allen, who led the operation, said more arrests were expected.

“While many of these crimes committed appear to be low level, we have evidence that organized crime networks are exploiting and driving the most vulnerable members of their own community,” he said in a statement.

“With promises of a financial return, some poor families surrender their children who are subsequently forced to commit crime.”

Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 01/27/08 16:21
A: .

A Catholic Cardinal's murderer jailled.

Hi Sam,

I believe that there are good people and bad people in all Churches.

Here is a story about a Catholic Cardinal who was killed in 1993.
He died because he knew government officials worked with drug lords.

Drugs destroy the lives of little children.
May this globe ditch the dark age of dogma and solve real problems.
Is my prayer.

Indie

http://www-.msnbc.msn.com/id/22862068/

The- alleged drug cartel hit man who is among the suspects in the 1993 slaying of a Mexican cardinal was arrested in the border city of Tijuana, authorities announced on Saturday.

Church authorities have long disputed the official version of events, arguing that Cardinal Posadas Ocampo was killed because he knew about alleged relationships between drug dealers and government officials.

Six people besides the cardinal were also killed. Twelve people have since been convicted and imprisoned in the attack, most recently ex-police commander Humberto Rodriguez Banuelos in 2005.

Redondo said Saturday that Araujo Avila is also suspected in the 1997 shooting of Tijuana journalist Jesus Blancornelas, who survived and died of natural causes at age 70 in 2006.

Araujo Avila was detained at a house in Tijuana, across the border from San Diego, California, on outstanding warrants. Redondo said he is also wanted on charges in the United States, but did not elaborate.

The general said the suspect holds American citizenship, but U.S. consular authorities were not immediately available to confirm that. A pistol and a police identification card were found in the house.

Alfredo Araujo Avila, also known as "Popeye," allegedly worked for the Tijuana-based Arellano Felix drug cartel for more than two decades, Gen. German Redondo, commander of the local army base, told reporters.

Roman Catholic Cardinal Juan Jesus Posadas Ocampo was riddled with bullets on May 24, 1993, while he was sitting in his car at the airport in Guadalajara, Mexico's second-largest city.

Name: Anchorite  •  Date: 02/02/08 2:43
A: Wall Street liquidity is financed by CIA drug money which is kids discretionary. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD