Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Creation over Evolution!
Hello, guest
Name: jesusman  •  Title: Creation over Evolution!  •  Date posted: 03/06/07 2:47
Q: Expressing words as part of your ability to speak an abundant language being more then pressure waves which you can behold by expressing joy or other words of substance!

Like I said before... looking back to eternity the ability to speak an abundant language has been passed down and for this to be true this ability has to have been forever. Because being unable to speak an abundant language would never be able to manifest the ability to speak an abundant language. ABLE is passed down and UNABLE cannot.

This is proof of God and I"m looking forward to the documentary!

With Love

Richard 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: jesusman  •  Date: 03/06/07 3:10
A: can we chat about this? 
Name: Red  •  Date: 03/06/07 3:30
A: Wrong. Abundant speech had to evolve. If man's reason didnt, we would have been extinct years ago.

This is one subject i dont need empirical science to explain. Common sense will do just fine.

Man, by his PHYSICAL nature can NOT survive in the current reality we utilze.
He cant run fast enough to catch much, he cant run fast enough to get away from much.

He cant swim well enough to catch much

he cant fly... Nuff said.....

he will freeze

cant protect himself from anything much bigger than a chicken

He really shouldnt of made it......Like any other animal something had to EVOLVE. Some strength had to come to the rescue.

The cat got it's speed,the elephant got it's size, the shark got it's teeth, birds got their wings , and man got his brain. it took some time but it figured out how to make up for what the animals do naturally....... including speech. 
Name: jesusman  •  Date: 03/06/07 3:39
A: when I speak in Joy I recongnize the substance of Joy...

I have the ability to manifest Joy with the Substance of Abundant Speach Substance. If that Substance was not there I would not be ABLE to speak Joy....

If anywhere in our history the ABILITY to speak abundant language (as substance) was not present then from that INABILITY would arise no ABILITY to speak abundant language...

what you are not grasping is that talking comes from your ability to speak abundant language and the only explanation is that our ability to speak abundant language was passed down from someone ABLE to speak abundant language... for ABLE passes down it's ability and UNABLE cannot

God Bless You

Love RIchard 
Name: jesusman  •  Date: 03/06/07 3:44
A: let me simplify it for you

do you have the ability to speak an abundant language (the ability being substance)

of course

did your ability to speak an abundant language (the ability being substance) arrise out of NOT ABLE?

of course not

Love Richard 
Name: jesusman  •  Date: 03/06/07 3:55
A: God Loves Us and Desires a Relationship with All of Us! Remember that man shall not eat bread alone but by every word from the mouth of God!!! That leaves me in awe how he speaks to our hearts BEING ABLE TO and WILLING TO!

Start this new day fresh and hopefull in a loving Father!

Love RIchard 
Name: Red  •  Date: 03/06/07 4:21
A: The ability of abundant speech arose out of NECCESITY.

The Joy you speak of and been penned by many as an ACTIVITY OF SPIRIT. It does not rank with the common emotions. Love being an a non emotional state of the "heart" or spirit. Not too many people will dispute this.
What is disputed is the substance. Your Joy has it's substance based on your belief. My joy and it's substance is based on My belief. For us to dispute each other's joy is absurd. For us to dispute each other's substance of that joy is equally absurd.

We know this to be true in our joy, but we dont practice it in the world.

I dont confuse language and substance. The two dont always go together. 
Name: jesusman  •  Date: 03/06/07 4:33
A: First of all God's Love is overwhelming to those that fear him as it states in Psalms!

Second words can shout out JOY in which we recongnize each others joy. I"m not comparing your joy to my joy I"M SHOUTING JOY JOY JOY

and so can you... because I behold that my words are filled with JOY AND LOVE AND GOODNESS

and this substance proves to me at least that God is our Source and IT"S AN EASY LESSON TO LEARN

Love RIchard 
Name: Red  •  Date: 03/06/07 4:56
A: O
.K. Fair enough.... I know where this going and it's going there quickly....

I wont dispute your joy. I cant. ive already stated that. I see no attempt on your part to dispute mine. but what i am smelling here is the possibility of your curiosity in the Substance of my joy. Fine..... let's testify Together!!

Let it be stated first that the SUBSTANCE of my joy differs a bit from yours. You have stated that your joy is based on the FEAR of God and through this fear you recieve his love. You stated this by quoting psalms...

This is not the Substance of my joy. The substance that fuels my joy in life is ever beggining, ever evolving, and ever dying, and any fear that I have in this life is not having the strength after death to DARE to do it all again. I see this life as good. I dont subscribe to a post-mortem joy. Only life brings life. I must return. 
Name: jesusman  •  Date: 03/06/07 5:09
A: first of all I quoted psalms to show you I believe that Love is more then just the state of heart and it can be an outward expression!

Hearing the Joy in your voice shows that the ability to express joy is substance for the expression of Joy is also substance (which I recongnize)

hopefully you recongnize it as well and as for recongnizing other peoples joy is like eating a banana and orange

God gave us this ability to express joy and other life through his ability to do the same.

be carefully what you do with these abilities

Love RIchard 
Name: Red  •  Date: 03/06/07 5:20
A: Why the warning?? 
Name: jesusman  •  Date: 03/06/07 5:25
A: the warning is to let you know to pay great attention to what people say to understand what exactly people mean

if you rush things then you jump to conclusions

Love
Richard 
Name: Red  •  Date: 03/06/07 5:31
A: That's logical advice. Do you feel misunderstood? 
Name: jesusman  •  Date: 03/06/07 5:45
A: Misunderstanding is what we choose to do with our abilities....

Thank you God for everything you have given me!

Love RIchard 
Name: whatisfaith  •  Date: 03/06/07 6:30
A: faith is what we believe it to be .... its a set of rules that allow one to better themselves.... evolution is the creation of faith through the ability to write and speak 
Name: slyfoxx  •  Date: 03/06/07 16:51
A: I believe in evolution alot more then the Adam and Eve story. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD