Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Can anyone bury a truth?
Hello, guest
Name: eyeopener  •  Title: Can anyone bury a truth?  •  Date posted: 11/12/08 16:13
Q: To all: it is sad that so many people are trying to "kill" any evidence which might enhance the Movie's concept. At least the movie makers did not try to cover even a single detail. Can such a thing be dais about the film makers' opposition?
Almost 2 years after the film aired, the questions are still the same, and so are the confusion and coverup. Many people here ask about the bones. They are right: the bones should have been one of the keys to expose the truth. And this is exactly why the bones and the bones report are so totally missing.
Dear friends - eliminating facts and evidence is not an objective and scientific act. But it is an act of one (or more) who is willing to do all to bury the truth.
But truth has a wonderful quality: it is coming up to the open. It is only a question of time. And THEY know it. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/12/08 17:14
A: Yes truth does have a way of surfacing , and one day it will. It will not matter if a room full of people, who have PHd's , have to eat their words.
Truth will not ask.

"How embarrassed are you going to be if your proved wrong?" 
Name: eyeopener  •  Date: 11/12/08 18:01
A: Thanks, Judith. I will not be embarrassed, should I be proved wrong, as long and as much the evidence is strong enough and objective and not based on considerations of "majority" or "minority". I don't own the truth - reality owns it. since I'm not hiding any real detail or fact, I guess embarrassment will meet others. There is, I'm sure you know, a huge difference between "mistake" and "deliberately misleading". And they will not ear their words, not even their hats. I guess they will eat some rock fractions, taken from the Talpiot Tomb ossuaries. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/12/08 18:13
A: Hello eyeopener
From one who is uneducated , I like the way you think . Truth has no counting system other than in Math. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/12/08 18:17
A: How red can a professors face get, let me count the shades 
Name: eyeopener  •  Date: 11/13/08 11:21
A: How red can a professors face get? I don't know, Judith. but people attended the PTS symposium in Jerusalem last January do know how mad can a Professor get when pushed back against the wall with sharp questions and hints that he (and others) is hiding info and maybe eliminated evidence as well. Some people might react very violently when they understand the depth into which their concepts are falling. unfortunately, there is a rumor that the violent reaction I'm talking about was filmed. Like you, i wish i could see it.
And this affair proves that there's nothing wrong in being "uneducated"; see how the educated are behaving, read their papers. I don't see any advantage they have over you. Be proud that you are inocently involved in the greatest debate of history. Believe me, Judith, in a few months they will all be happy to stand where you stand now.
Be well, keep thinking! 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/17/08 3:37
A: Hello eyeopener
I don't think any one would like to be where I am at, to be honest. My husband works hard, not at what he wanted though. He has a head injury and has been denied for unemployment for the fourth time in two years because there is no one to go speak to.
His case if much different than many and the options he needs are not on the list of " Pick this button for English , Pick this button for application, pick this button for what ever " I don't see how any one can call them self and employee with no Office , even court is on phone with just pick a button. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/17/08 3:39
A: I forgot what I wanted to ask , what did you mean by in a few days many might be happy being where I am ? do you have some thing new on that Tomb? 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/19/08 17:57
A: Dear Judith,

eyeopener gave an honest opinion when he said:
" there's nothing wrong in being "uneducated"; see how the educated are behaving, read their papers. I don't see any advantage they have over you. Be proud that you are inocently involved in the greatest debate of history"

He is right, the disadvantage of being uneducated can be overcom by been HONEST AND SMART. Honest is in speaking the truth no matter what it brings negativities from the opposite side, and strong to stand up for what you belive in, and smart to avoid switch sides and contradict yourself, as we see from many who call themselves educated.

"Yes truth does have a way of surfacing , and one day it will. It " , You are right Judith. THE TRUTH WILL NEVER DIE"

God bless you. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/19/08 22:30
A: Anyone lie and bury the truth but it has a funny way of popping back up when least expected. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/19/08 22:33
A: Anyone can get an education.Learning to read opens many doors.Learning to sift through facts developes the thinking process. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/20/08 0:35
A: Hello Panluna,

Winter came today, we got few cm of snow, it is all white and beautiful outside, I do have a very nice views from my windows on the 14th floor. But I do feel bad looking from my solarium window to see the road and the hwy's [10 & 403] with a very slow movement.
For 17 years those were my route to work, they are the buisiest hwy in Canada [50 km one way - 100 km bothe way , and a minimum is 3 hours and maximum of at lest 6 hours] and I feel that I lost a big chunk of my life to these roads.

Saying "Learning to read opens many doors", and I do agree 100% to that, and there are unlimited door which can be open for those who learn and educate themselves.
Opening the door by itself is the first step, which leads to a road of many directions, and if opening the door is important, knowing the right pass, and the right direction that one should take and follow is much more important.

The history was writen by those who read and write and mostly about those who read and write too.
The history tells us about those good people who read and write well, those who done great things for the people and the land, and at the same time tells us about the bad ones who also read and write well, those who brought distructions upon the people and land.

The same can be said about those who do not read and write, some good others bad.

The thin line that separate the good from the bad, educated or not, is HONESTY , UNDERSTANDING AND LOVE.
Anyone who lacks these three terms, all the reading and the education in the world will not put him on the right road.

God bless you. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/20/08 18:02
A: I agree Sam---good values and self control can make this world a better place.Education is only the many facts learned.

I wonder when we will get our first snow fall----I've got company coming in for Thanksgiving---hope we don't lose the electricity.I won't be able to cook the turkey dinner then ,if that happens.Wouldn't it be nice if Christmas.New Year and Thanksgiving were held during the summer months when travel is easier.The stress of it all. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/20/08 22:26
A: Hello Panluna
My husband has a cure for you. He says every day is the Lords Day so that covers what day people have to meet at Church, Synagague, Mosk
and he Says Every Day is Thanksgiving and Christmas and Easter. He also says children should not celebrate a birth day for that day should be celebrated for the woman who gave that birth. He thinks the Mom should be remembered not the child. That would do away with some kids who are terribly spoiled with material things. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/20/08 22:29
A: Oh, I forgot to add Halloween , when those of a different faith pray to the dead for help . Some believe in reincarnation and may be summoning up the saints to be reborn. For the very next day was called "All Saints Day" 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/20/08 23:25
A: Dear Panluna,

Happy Thanksgiving, wish you and your family all the best, and may God bless you all.

sam 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/21/08 16:34
A: Hey Sambo, you know the story behind thanksgiving? Where it came from? What it means? Who started it? Look it up. The one person most responsible for this nation's creation happens to be my forefather. I bear his name till this day. And he created this Thanksgiving you so frivolously
throw around. And he happened to be of God and read the Hebrew bible. In fact, his tombstone has hebrew written on it. He was a real jew. And he left europe to get away from the trinity god protestant movement which was sweeping this world at the time. The truth is, the founders of this nation were not of this trinity god. They never taught this nation's history lessons to children about this little known tidbit because if they had, we wouldn't be ruled by this god today and 3 billion souls in this world wouldn't be keeping it alive. Anyway, want truth Sambo, look up a soul named William Bradford and what he did for this nation. A soul not very well known to mankind yet a name many say they heard before. He wrote a piece of paper also which this nation used later on as it's framework for our constitution and civil rights. Go find some truth now Sambo. Oh yeah, and Happy Thanksgiving. Probably the most holy of holidays this nation observes next to passover and day of atonement. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/21/08 22:10
A: Happy Thanksgiving all
There is a Diary of a young girl from the Mayflower the "Dear America, the Journey of the New World" Diary of Remember Patience Whipple Mayflower 1620
I also have a ancestor who signed the Mayflower Compact. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/21/08 22:58
A: Sonofjesus,
Sam lives in Canada and the Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving in October.I'm sure he knows what this holiday is about.

And I really wish I could move to Lala land then I wouldn't have to deal with problems.i could skip merrily through life----wouldn't that be grand?

So your ancestor came over on the Mayflower?How many "Witches" did they burn?

Well thanks to the help of the "first" Native Americans (that's not what they were called in those days) the pilgrims survived ------ and the native tribes were destroyed by wars and disease later on.

Which relative of yours signed important documents that lead to founding this country?Ben Franklin,Thomas Jefferson,John Hancock,John Quincy Adams,Count St Germain or one of the several founding fathers?

Also you shouldn't begrudge successful people just because you misunderstand what leadership or hard work,focus and drive or ambitions bring to a person.No ONE person rules this world and there is no group of humans monopolising.Human nature being competitive and world population being in great numbers does not allow any supreme human world ruler and all governments work together to some degree.

When it comes to faith that is personal choice and anyone can learn to understand the facts which leads to the truth about evertything.You just can't be afraid to look and make up your own mind about what is right or wrong for you.

Truth is the eye of the beholder and can stand on its own because facts are facts. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/23/08 0:26
A: Hi Panluna,

"Truth is the eye of the beholder and can stand on its own because facts are facts. "

The Truth and the facts. That we are all human, and we all born free and we all live on one and the same planet, and we all breath the same air, and we drink from the same water and we eat from the same land.

We might differ in opinion and beliefs, but we should not make our differences a wall which devide us, and turn us to hate each other.

If we are really truthful, then why we do not act according to our beliefs . People bring their loud voice for love and peace while in their heart still filled with hate.
sonofjesus [as an example], who blame man for all the wrong things [read his posts], and he who believe in his book as the best book, but at the same time he won't like people to be friends at share happiness !!!.

How can be a peace ?. Peace needs first of all love and understanding. Peace cannot be achieved by one side, but all sides should accepted and work for it.

"faith that is personal choice ".
THAT IS TRUE.
On this earth we are free to choose, and we will be judged by one another, as right or wrong.
[if we believe in God], We are going to be judged by God ONLY, and we have no other choice, THERE IS NO FREEDOM OF CHOICE UP THERE, and we will not be judged on our beliefs ONLY, but on our behavior and on all the thing that we done while living, every atom of good or bad we done will be put on scale. Our choice here on earth can led us to heaven or hell.
WE WILL NOT BE JUDGED ACCORDING TO WHAT RELIGION OR FAITH WE FOLLOW, BUT ACCORDING TO WHAT WE DONE FROM GOOD OR BAD IN OUR LIFE.

Q- 99:6-8 That DAY, the people will depart separated, to be be shown the result of their deeds.
So WHOEVER DOES AN ATOM'S WEIGHT OF GOOD WILL SEE IT,
and WHOEVER DOES AN ATOM'S WEIGHT OF EVIL WILL SEE IT.

Q- 60:3 Never will your relatives or your children benefit you; the DAY OF RESURRECTION HE WILL JUDGE BETWEEN YOU. And God, of what you do, is seeing.

Q- 74:48 So there will not benefit them the intercesion of any intercessors.

NO LAWYERS , NO BRIBES , NO INFLUENCE , but only fair judgment.

"Sam.....knows what this holiday is about."

Panluna, you are right. As for the 'Thanksgiving ', 'Christmas', or any others, while I do know the story about them , I do not look for the past but I look for today and now and the future. What is important to me is seeing people, families and friends meeting together, happy, charing a good day which filled with love and joy. THAT IS ALL WHAT MATTER TO ME.

I do wish that all people from all the different faiths and believes come together to join each other in these days of happiness.
We all should look at ourselves as a members of one big family, and we are like one body, and if one part of that body feel unhappy or sick the whole body will suffer.

sonofjesus,
" Hey Sambo, you know the story behind thanksgiving? Where it came from? What it means? Who started it? Look it up"

Sambo Mambo... is all what you understand, and always you are filled with negativities. Did you ever think of better things, good things, things that improve our ways of life, things which makes the others happy ?.
The story behind thanksgiving, do not matter much, but the stories after thanksgiving do matter most.

God bless you all. 
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/23/08 14:55
A: Panluna, those of the mayflower didn't burn witches. That came later with the introduction of trinity god lovers ruling. And the "native" americans at one time followed God and left him for false gods. The mormons got that part right. Anyway, you all are too far out there for even God himself to recover. Still trying to figure out why he let me come here. Gonna delete this place now and stop wasting time on you all. Just another lost cause as usual. Was expected. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/23/08 15:51
A: Sonof Jesus,
The first "Native Americans'' practised their own nature based religion long before the words of the good Christ was brought to them by missionaries of the New Testament Gospels.

The Book of Maroni (Mormon)was interpreted from caractors/letters based on several civillisations alphabets.You can look it up on Wikipedia.You can believe the facts or bury them but the TRUTH always wins,sooner or later.

Well if you can't handle the heat of discussions on this most controversial forum I hope at least that you leave here after learning something new.I had hoped you would have brought some new information or insight to this debate.

Bon voyage and best wishes,
Panluna

P.S. In the future try not to get too snarky with the other debaters-----it has a tendency to dimiinish the importance of your responses and are insulting to the other participants. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/23/08 18:15
A: Hello all , that Diary I wrote down is a 12 year old girl and if you read it you will know, that if it was not for the Indians, almost all the Pilgrims would have perished.
Book:
Dear America, A Journey to the New World" The Diary of Remember Patience Whipple.
About the Mayflower , 1620

No witch burning was done by the Pilgrams. That came later with warped ideas .
Blessings 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/23/08 18:32
A: According to the Diary William and Dorothy Bradford left their only son behind , In Holland, when they left for the new world and Dorothy stepped on the icy deck and fell over board and died, while in the New World. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/23/08 18:49
A: October 14, 1621
Tis' the first day of the festivities. Massasoit has brought with him ninety Indians. We are busily cooking more. It is so exciting. The whole village bustles painted deep red and they smoke their long pipes--sometimes the women smoke pipes too!

Dear America, A Journey to the New World" The Diary of Remember Patience Whipple.
About the Mayflower , 1620 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/23/08 19:41
A: sonofjesus,

If you gone or come back that means no different, at least for me, but I will never forget you.
I did not learn much from you, but I did for sure learn a lot about you. You are one of a kind, a TM.
From your words and thoughts we got a nice collection which we will remember you by.

"oh no, here we go again. mind F ing time. you go for it Sam. lol "

" I just am tired of souls who lack a brain is all."

" Afterall, I'm a pretty stupid soul huh. LOL. cracks me up ."

"So all you brainiacs keep searching. Waste a lifetime ."

"Read his book. Start at page 1 and don't stop ."

" Stay away from mankinds teachings ."

Date: 11/05/08 13:07 - "But anyway, so be it. Think I'll move on now. Wasted enough here. bye all . "

" bye all "

Date: 11/23/08 9:55 - "Gonna delete this place now and stop wasting time on you all."

"back again !!!".... "wasting time"

Not much we learned from you, but We had a very good time with you .

Panluna hope... that you learned something in joining this forums.

Sambo think...... that there is NO HOPE for you to learn anything, not here and not anywhere else while you keep reading and reading and reading from page 1 to the end and reading every dot (.) from your only chosen books.

Anyhow, I wish you all the best.

Sambo. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/26/08 2:35
A: Hi Sam,
Wasn't he a pill !!!!!

And if he comes back my answer is I learned plenty on this forum especially how to research every fact given.

God bless you. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/26/08 7:14
A: Dido Panluna , he was a pill and I was looking at my genealogy and when my Forefather came on the Mayflower he had his twelve year old son with him. I had to laugh , after I read that he died ( He died two months after arrival in America, and left the child who became an indentured servant for thirteen years. (He worked his way out of Slavery) a white twelve year old a slave of sorts, to guess who? I will give you three guesses. I will read it again to be sure, but it looks like the Pills Forefather was the slave owner of my Forefather. Yes , there were white slaves. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/26/08 16:42
A: Well that could account for "The Pills" arrogant attitude.That was sooo disrespectful towards Sam calling him "Sambo" and those other insulting remarks!!!!!!!!!.

I was absent from here for awhile----and that guy could have read all the information contributed and learn something.I can understand someone being full of their faith but arrogant hot air has got no place on a serious educational forum.People don't listen or learn when they are throwing verbal rocks at each other.

I hope Sam's OK.He can really hit it back out anyway.

My guess would be either the Captain of the ship or John Smith.I knew about indentured servants and prisoners sent to the American penal colony in the south in later years .Even my husband who is really good in recounting American history facts drew a blank on the name of the person who "owned" your ancestor.

I have alot to prepare with company coming in and the pies,turkey etc.

Happy Thanksgiving. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/26/08 17:14
A: Hi Panluna,

Again, Happy Thanksgiving, to you , and to those who are celebrating this day in the U.S. .
I wish you all the best before, and I wish you all the best today and all the days after.

God bless you. 
Name: hanmom  •  Date: 11/29/08 2:04
A: OH MY GOD! Look At the symbol above the jesus family tomb.
It means just Alpha and Omega (A+O)

"It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD