Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » BREAKING NEWS! - New Discovery!!!
Hello, guest
Name: sadinoel  •  Title: BREAKING NEWS! - New Discovery!!!  •  Date posted: 11/18/08 20:48
Q: ...just kidding...

*crickets*

.../me wonders if there will ever be DNA testing between the supposed bones of Jesus and the supposed son of His.

/me stops wondering. It's obvious Simcha has no interest in actually finding truth on this. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: sonofjesus  •  Date: 11/19/08 0:35
A: whelp, truth is, if you believe in the bible and Jesus' ressurection, then you have to believe there are no bones. At least of Jesus. If you believe in fairy tales and mankind then you can believe in bones from Jesus. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 11/19/08 17:21
A: sonofjesus,

"if you believe in the bible "
"if you believe in Jesus"

Believing in Jesus is to believe in His words which spoke the truth., and i do myself believe in Jesus.

The Bible is the work of many people beside Moses and Jesus ,others who brought stories filled with, fairy tales , lies , contradictions and myths,
this book cannot be trusted to bring the truth, any truth about Jesus last days and the resurrection.
Jesus and His family tomb is found, your people try always to hide the truth any truth to save their wrong and ald teachings, that is all. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/19/08 22:11
A: Helloo Sadinoel,

Still debunking the facts which is the truth....?

The Bible tells part of the story and so does historical facts and archaeological discoveries.

Even in fairytales you wil find the grain of truth. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 11/20/08 22:35
A: So true Panluna
Even the Seven Dwarves, those are cakras and with that belief you grow spritually with different attributes , some of healing , some of fore knowledge, some of prophecy, some of being seen in two places at one time. Some of hearing , which by the way is known and Deepak Choprah speaks about it . As there was a college sperm bank who had a physicain notice that dormant sperm in a petrie dish jumped for joy when the father came back days later to donate more. So they watched that carefully and the sperm knew their Father from several rooms away. They never moved until dad came to that clinic.
But to each Chakra is a downside , grumpie , sleepy, moody that needs to be worked on as well 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 12/14/08 12:32
A: .

Hello SadiNoel.

It is my impression that Mr. Yakabovici and others are still waiting for permission to excavate the tomb.

The hold-up is not his doing.

The bone boxes contain fragments only of bone.
The analysis done was of mitochondrial DNA, the only type possible with
mere fragments of very old bone material.

Indie

Indie

Name: Panluna  •  Date: 12/14/08 15:48
A: So much red tape----no wonder they can't get anything done!!!!!!! 
Name: dot001  •  Date: 12/29/08 19:23
A: I hope the tomb is being protected and all of the ossuaries are as they were found, and safe. Does anyone know if additional dna testing has been done yet? I am waiting for a sequel to the movie and the book. I pray the producers of the film and book will quench my thirst for more information. 
Name: dot001  •  Date: 12/29/08 19:27
A: Dear Lost Tomb of Jesus team, I think I accidently posted my own comments as in "poor taste," and mine are not. There are a lot of strange posts here, but mine is not one of them. Would you check out my email and remove "in poor taste" from it, thanks. I wish I could contact the team directly, but seems it's not possible on this site to do so. I so want more information on what is happening at present. Thanks. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD