Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » A poor peon- A begger- Deceased rich man
Hello, guest
Name: dattaswami  •  Title: A poor peon- A begger- Deceased rich man  •  Date posted: 06/11/07 17:12
Q: A poor peon- A begger- Deceased rich man

A poor peon is the greedy fellow in the previous birth, who earned wealth for generations through businesses and corruption without any sacrifice.

A beggar searching for money is a person, who wasted the money in lavish manner by giving to undeserving people.

A life long deceased rich fellow is a rich person in the previous birth, who spent all the earnings for his selfishness only.
At the Lotus Feet of His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony

www.universal-spirituality.org
Universal Spirituality for World Peace
[email protected] 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: JMD  •  Date: 06/11/07 19:17
A: I sometimes give change to people who live on the street - beggars as you call them. Why not? As Jesus says "what you do to the least of my brothers/sisters, that you do unto me."

Have a nice day!

JM:D 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 06/12/07 1:21
A: I help as much as I can by donating to the food bank,animal shelters and various charity drives.I'm modestly comfortable--I have enough for my needs without being greedy. 
Name: Shlomo  •  Date: 06/12/07 5:30
A: The establishment of re-incarnation as a legitimate cyclical requirement is baseless. Try laying a truthful foundation for your belief without mixing or utilizing Hinduism, Islam, Buddaism, Swami, Christianity and Science as your past comments have indicated. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD