Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » "Jesus of Nazareth"
Hello, guest
Name: MySay  •  Title: "Jesus of Nazareth"  •  Date posted: 03/08/07 17:04
Q: Why the big sign on this website "Jesus of Nazareth"? The city of Nazareth--town, village, whatever, has been proven by archeologists to have been nonexistant during the time of this particular Jesus's existance on this plain. Nazareth did not exist until after Jesus "died". Jesus was of the family that eminated from Bethleham which did exist at the time of this Jesus' existance and so did the town of Bethany. It seems that this factoid has been taken verbatum from the Bible, which is not the most reliable for historical facts. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: hbic3  •  Date: 03/09/07 13:30
A: I wouldn't say it's been proven. It's believed to likely by many Biblical historians, but has, of yet, not been proven beyond doubt. Even if it had been, the term "Jesus, of Nazareth" is something people recognize. When people type "Jesus of Nazareth" into a search engine, even if this specific topic is not their intended search, this is one of the sites that will pop up, and being relatively new, it will be near the top of the list of hundreds of thousands. People will click on it, taking them to this site, providing publicity for it. Not hard to figure out. 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 12/20/13 23:38
A: .
Oh come, oh come Emmanuel
And ransom captive Israel.

Dec 20th 2013

Well, it's almost December the 24th,
And I'm actually here in the snowy north...

Sorry for the silly Western Christmas song,
but it IS snowing outside and that song IS
playing on the radio.

To this quiet place, to Sam, to the spirits who roam here,
I have spent Christmas with only a guitar.
This year I will be with family members.

It is true that one can be alone yet feel connected.
It is true that one can be surrounded yet feel alone.
No matter your circumstance, may you feel connected to the human family during this holiday season.

Indie

Name: Brad Watson, Miami  •  Date: 06/03/14 15:43
A: "Jesus the Nazarean - the King of the Judeans" is a better translation of Pilate's title written on one of the placards on the crosses (John 19:19). Y'shua - like Samson - was a Nazarean; he was an Essene. This would have been a political statement by the Roman Governor Pilate whereas being from Nazareth meant little, unless Nazareth was founded by Nazareans/Essenes? Many archeologists claim that the town of Nazareth didn't exist until after Jesus' crucifixion. "Judeans" in Hebrew/Aramaic, Greek and Latin would have been used as opposed to a version of "Jews".

GOD=7_4
Y'shua=74=Y25+S19+H8-+U21+A1
Joshua=74=J10+O15+S19+H8-+U21+A1
IESVS=74=I9+E5+S19+V22+S-19- ("IESVS" is the exact historical Latin written on the placard)
Jesus=74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19

Judeans=-74=J10+U21+D4+E5+A1+N14+S19
Jewish=74=J10+E5+W23-+I9+S19+H8
Messiah=74=M13+E5+S19+S19+I9+A1+H8
T-he- King=74=T20+H8+E5+K11+I9+N14+G7

placar-ds=74=P16+L12+A1+C3+A1+R18+D4+S19
nailed- on=74=N14+A1+I9+L12+E5+D4+O15+N14
Cr-oss=74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19[/b]

This- alphanumeric code/cipher using 'the key'(74) of A=1, B=2...Z=26 is Simple(6,74) English(7,74) Gematria(8,74)

[b]Peace[/b]. 
Name: Brad Watson, Miami  •  Date: 06/03/14 16:08
A: "Jesus son of Joseph" (John 1:45) is the best way to refer to God-incarnate as he was called "Y'shua bar Yosef" 2,000 years ago. On this site, this version of his name should definitely be used since this is what was found on his ossuary in the 'Jesus Family Tomb'. 
Name: wilted desert rose  •  Date: 07/09/14 18:50
A: Maybe The word "nazar" is derived from the Arabic نظر, "sight" or "seeing" and a Essene . He is a Seer Master Mage
Wikapedia
S-d-q is possibly connected with the Phoenician Συδνκ = "Zedek" = "Jupiter", and therefore it is plausible that Sydyk was connected to the worship of the planet ...
Wikapedia
The first reference is by the Roman writer Pliny the Elder (died c. 79 CE) in his Natural History.[6] Pliny relates in a few lines that the Essenes do not marry, possess no money, and had existed for thousands of generations. Unlike Philo, who did not mention any particular geographical location of the Essenes other than the whole land of Israel, Pliny places them in Ein Gedi, next to the Dead Sea. 
Name: wilted desert rose  •  Date: 07/09/14 18:51
A: Some Essenes did marry , but lived out side that camp 
Name: Brad Watson, Miami  •  Date: 10/11/15 16:30
A: John the Baptist and Jesus son of Joseph were descended from King David and would have been the rightful Hebrew kings of Judea had it not been for the Roman invasion. John & Jesus were both Essenes and Nazareans. Furthermore, John was married to Mary Magdalen - Mariamne - a princess from the Tribe of Benjamin in a royal wedding.

When John was beheaded by Herod Antipas, in the tradition of the day, the widow Mary married his next-of-kin - 2nd cousin Jesus. Marry Mary?! The Wedding at Cana was the wedding between Jesus and Mary Magdalen. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD