Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » Da Vinci Code » The Davinci Code Has Been Broken!!!!
Hello, guest
Name: nrh0904  •  Title: The Davinci Code Has Been Broken!!!!  •  Date posted: 06/07/12 20:14
Q: I wanted to inform you that I cracked the Davinci code and would like to have the opportunity to prove it to you.

If you like what you see from this then email

me at [email protected] and I will give you a more elaborate explanation. This is an extremely brief explanation.

First things first each letter of the alphabet has a numberical value assigned to it with A being 1 B 2 C 3 all the way to Z being 26.

The way that I proved this to be correct was in the bible in the last chapter revelations the seven churches equal the seven continents which equals 598. 598 days is equivalent to 1 year, 233 days which would take you if you started from day one AD to 8/21/2 = Auguest twenty first two. The lord jesus christ equals 233. August twenty first two = 326 = The revelation of jesus christ.

That is all I am going to tell you at this point but if you want to see the full solution email me back for my next email. I can write

a book explaining how the code has been cracked and am open to letting you be apart of the massive profits once I prove it to you that I have cracked it.
The Davinci Code Has Been Broken
33 95 122 150 176 241 241 backwards = 142 = nathaniel ryan

241st day of the year: August twenty ninth = 261 = nathaniel ryan hersperger = the united states of america 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD