Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » The Movie » Sorry My Spirit Won't Let Me Believe Your Theory of Finding
Hello, guest
Name: angelcookie  •  Title: Sorry My Spirit Won't Let Me Believe Your Theory of Finding  •  Date posted: 01/28/09 2:55
Q: My spirit won't let me believe your theory of finding Jesus bones. Read for yourself Jude 1:9 where the Archangel Michael contented with the Devil and disputed about the body of Moses. I know that Jesus body is worth more to God than Moses body. Do you think that God would leave his only begotten son body here on Earth for Demons to find and think that they could extract DNA to create another Jesus, I tell you what they will create the Antichrist. Read John 20:17 where Jesus told Mary not to touch him because he had not ascended to his father, and what does the word ascend mean? and most of all read the ascension of Jesus Acts 1:9 to 11, if that don't give you an idea as to where Jesus body is I don't know what will. To believe your theory of Jesus bones being in that little lime box means that you are saying the bible is not true, and what is all this mess about Jesus being married to Mary Madelene? Do you want to make him a sinner like yourselves? remember he was born without sin. He is not like the sinning Angels who made babies with human women creating Demons. Why not make a movie about the Nephilims (see Genesis 6), that should make you some money 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: angelcookie  •  Date: 01/28/09 2:57
A: Not a question this is a commit 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 05/04/09 20:47
A: Angelcookie,

There are two sides to this story:The fiction and the truth.

Finding this tomb proves that Jesus existed and was mortal.The New Testament immortalised him but with good reason.I believe that Jesus was able to channel "GOD" just like psychics are capable of hearing the "god light" in meditation.it's very complicated and takes years of trust and training.

Do yourself a favor and read something about Edgar Casey then you'll understand what this "Soul" connection is about. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD