Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » Siblings of Jesus » PROOF OF JESUS DNA?
Hello, guest
Name: BlessedChildofGod333  •  Title: PROOF OF JESUS DNA?  •  Date posted: 03/02/07 13:22
Q: A Letter of Caution to the Christian Community

The importance of the Jesus Family Tomb discovery can not be ignored. There are too many DETAILS that have been uncovered that REQUIRE more investigation before any further comments should be made about the bones of Jesus or the son of Jesus.

YOUR COMMENTS SHOULD BE RESTRICTED TO GIVING FACTS ONLY:

"The RE - discovery of the East Talpiot tomb, the one they are calling THE JESUS FAMILY TOMB, needs to be looked into further by experts, scientists and scholars to be evaluated based on it's merits. This information has not been fully investigated yet."

"The movie raises more questions than it answers and this subject will continue to evolve as more evidence is presented for consideration."

"It is important to remember that there has only been 2 ossuaries tested for a DNA connection, for maternity connection only, which was not established. The Bones, which were found both in ossuaries and out of the ossuaries, have not been fully DNA fingerprinted, examined or identified and to comment on this ongoing investigation is foolish."

"To make blanket statements that one ossuary held the remains of Jesus is very dangerous. There is no SCIENTIFIC evidence of ANY IDENTITIES of the remains found in this tomb"

"FAITH REQUIRES NO DNA EVIDENCE, THEREFORE WE WHO HAVE FAITH IN JESUS NEED NOT WAIT FOR DNA EVIDENCE. THE EVIDENCE IS IN OUR HEART"

Now Look, (I say with a heavy sigh) I you don't know me , or my beliefs or anything about me. But Jesus knows me and has been in my heart since age 12. I am a Christian I know the WORD was made flesh and walked upon the Earth, I believe in Every single word of the Bible. I've seen the miracles, I've felt the Love. I know in my heart that Jesus left this world, just as described in the Bible by way of the Ascension.
I know it is real.

BUT.... There are details about this particular tomb which can not be ignored.

Now, again, let me be clear: This tomb discovery does not shake my faith in God the Father or Jesus the Son, being the Savior of the world. Nope not one little, tiny bit.

IN FACT THIS FAMILY TOMB FINDING IS GREAT FOR CHRISTIANITY. IT PROVES THAT THESE PEOPLE EXISTED. MORE EVIDENCE.
That what I like to see........ == FACTS ==
It helps when talking to a science minded non-believer. You can talk their language.

I am not worried about those of us who are deep in our walk with the LORD. No..... I am worried about those who will be deceived into thinking that this tomb diminished Jesus' message. God so Loved the World that He gave his only begotten son so that we may have ever lasting life. (with Him)

I am worried that the SCIENCE of this discovery will be pushed away
out of fear = this will make some new, weak or falling believers question their decision for Christ.

THIS SUBJECT IS NOT GOING TO GO AWAY. You know what is going to happen, the enemy will use this for the destruction of Jesus' credibility.

But take heart, THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR.

I ASK YOU TO WAIT FOR THE FACTS... NOT YET FULLY ESTABLISHED

REMEMBER THE SKULLS

The KEY DETAIL which requires us to reserve our opinion, reminds us that the three skulls were found NOT IN the OSSUARIES when they uncovered the tomb in East Talpiot. These very important skulls are probably not from the first century. The fact that uncovered bones where found within a Jewish tomb by itself is highly suspect.

This does suggest an introduction of human remains after the original tomb closure at the time of Christ.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT FACT = THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

THERE ARE HUMAN REMAINS FOUND IN THE TOMB WHICH ARE NOT CONSIDERED PART OF THE FAMILY AND ARE POSSIBLY FROM 1000 YEARS AFTER CHRIST's DEATH

The skulls needs to be part of your discussion with Believers.

Before DNA material matching is made between the key players in this all important drama - the CHRISTIAN community should reserve judgment and reserve comment.
DO NOT COMMENT ON THE SON JUDAH OSSUARY.
DO NOT COMMENT ON THE JESUS OSSUARY

WAIT ON THE LORD. PRAY FOR DISCERNMENT AND WISDOM.

AS CHRISTIANS YOU NEED TO TALK TO PEOPLE USING FACTS ONLY =
YOU CAN NOT DISMISS THIS DISCOVERY, FOR THE ENEMY WILL USE YOUR IGNORANCE AGAINST YOU.

You need to follow this tomb investigation. Not only that, but you need to make suggestions to the DOCUMENTORS --

Please only educated, intelligent suggestions only.
Be Helpful, = Loving Energy ONLY
Go to the Website: www.jesusfamilytomb.com
post your CONTINUED CHRISTIAN FAITH comments.

POINTS TO TALK ABOUT:

CROSS MATCHING DNA ON ALL KNOWN FAMILY MEMBERS HAS NOT YET BEEN ESTABLISHED -

CURRENTLY:
THERE ARE NO DNA SAMPLES THAT HAVE BEEN FROM THESE OSSUARIES THAT HAVE BEEN POSITIVELY IDENTIFIED TO BE FAMILY MEMBERS OR RELATED TO ONE ANOTHER

Without first taking the DNA sample from Ossuary 80/505 -- “Maria” ,
the MOTHER MARY box and DNA matching it for maternal positive ID
too Ossuary 80/503 "Yeshua bar Yosef” – “Jesus, Son of Joseph” box
then doing the same thing over and over with the reportedly known family
members who where also found in the tomb, CROSS MATCHING MATERNAL AND PATERNAL DNA, will you have a real TRUE foundation to base the claim of Jesus' bones have been found.

KEEP THIS IN MIND:
GOD IS IN CONTROL

All WE have are possibilities until proper identification can be established.
I am very disappointed that the film makers made the statement that the Jesus Ossuary, the Mary Magdalene Ossuary and the Judah Ossuary where : HUSBAND, WIFE AND CHILD =
Based on the placement of the Ossuaries in the Tomb.
CAN WE WAIT FOR SCIENCE PLEASE?

Remind the World that this is speculation and not FACT YET!

There are many possible variables.

For all we know these bones found in the Ossuary 80/503 "Yeshua bar Yosef” – “Jesus, Son of Joseph” could belong to the skulls that were found.

REMEMBER THIS:
THIS MAY BE JESUS' FAMILY MEMBERS
BE RESPECTFUL

EVEN IF THIS IS NOT, BE RESPECTFUL

Jesus would want us to show love in a firm and respectful manner.
Never believe for one minute that the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirt have left us!
For They are watching and in full control! AMEN!

I have urged caution to everyone - CHRISTIANS AND NON-CHRISTIANS alike - about making any assumptions about the relationships of these people and their identities until further DNA evidence can be collected from each bone box and hopefully from the bones themselves.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU CAN REMEMBER IS THE SKULLS THAT WERE FOUND IN THE TOMB WITH THE OSSUARIES ARE NOT FROM THE FIRST CENTURY.

THIS IS UNUSUAL AND AGAINST JEWISH TRADITION.

THESE BOXES HAVE BEEN TAMPERED WITH AND POSSIBLY CONTAMINATED WITH THE REMAINS OF OTHERS. THE BONES HAVE NOT BEEN IDENTIFIED, CATEGORIZED OR EVEN EXAMINED PROPERLY.

*****THERE WAS A SHORT COMMENT AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE ABOUT THE FACT THERE WERE MORE THAN ONE HUMAN REMAINS IN AT LEAST ONE OF THESE OSSUARIES.*****

THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED

TALK ABOUT THIS WITH YOUR BELIEVERS.

It is extremely dangerous to say that this is the same JESUS
box and the remains of "THE JESUS OF NAZARETH"
without first taking the DNA sample from Ossuary 80/505 -- “Maria” ,
the MOTHER MARY box and DNA matching it for maternal positive ID
too Ossuary 80/503 "Yeshua bar Yosef” – “Jesus, Son of Joseph”

Now when that information comes to light, then you will have a much
clearer picture of the family connection within the tomb.

This also needs to be done with ALL the ossuaries
and bones (if possible) so that any samples can be preserved,
tested and FULLY DNA IDENTIFIED.

Of course this goes without saying that DNA parental identification
needs to be established with the Ossuary 80/503 "Yeshua bar Yosef”
– “Jesus, Son of Joseph” and the Ossuary 80/500:
“Mariamene e Mara” – “Mariamne, also called Master”
with regard to the possible child
Ossuary 80/501: “Yehuda bar Yeshua” – “Judah, son of Jesus”

The evidence of the Ossuaries are very compelling. Pray that the Holy Spirit bring the truth into your heart and to the heart of the world.

All of this bears more investigation with an open mind. Asking for God in Heaven to give you discernment and wisdom is always a good idea, because He will ALWAYS answer. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Dgensi  •  Date: 03/06/07 22:37
A: Amen. Thank You. It does appear that the only evidence available points to some proof of discoveries, but not enough evidence is available to prove a whole theory. 
Name: nicolas  •  Date: 03/20/07 7:51
A: where is the dna test results from marianme and son and jesus ? THAT WILL GIVE YOU RESPECT FROM THE PEOPLE 
Name: light  •  Date: 03/30/07 2:34
A: If you've read the entire bible you know that it is extremely self-contradictory. It's not possible to believe in every word of it, literally. 
Name: margarita del llano  •  Date: 10/15/08 2:45
A: I agree that dna result should be made public and independent studies should be allowed by other sources, knowing how dificult it is to extract dna material from bones that have been exposed for that long amount of time . with concrete and irrefutable evidence of dna result could the world know who are this people and where do they and the osuaries come from, and the site where they are found could be anybody. and even the names could have several meaning for there could mean person,cities , and in those time people in a city could come from a variety of places. and for early christian or for people that did care for Jesus., would not leave any evidence of HIS grave to be found ever if as the claim that he could of actually be buried in this location . 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD