Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » Theological Implications » No implications other than confirming God's word
Hello, guest
Name: Santiago  •  Title: No implications other than confirming God's word  •  Date posted: 07/23/07 16:08
Q: God warned that towards the End of the Age, mass apostasy would take place, and many signs would be given to try to mislead God's people.

What we are witnessing with documentaries such as these are a deception to by people intent on misleading people, away from Christ their Saviour.

God's Word has thus far proven to be perfect in its accuracy, with archaeological finds such as these confirming it:
http://video.google. com/videoplay?docid=-2998846736678959139 (space added after . and com)

http://video.google. com/videoplay?docid=1273094791076821830&q=altar+of+the+gol-den+calf&total=3&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0- (space added after . and com) 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 07/24/07 13:37
A: The Endtimes and warning signs have been given by the Gloom and Doom prophets right from the beginning and have always been around us.I wouldn't panic--just live each day as if it was the last one and enjoy yourself.There are many interesting evens in the future and not all of it is bad.The Earth and the Universe constantly change and so does humankind's viewpoints,mental attitudes and achievements.

Go with the flow..and don't worry ...be happy and think positive.

God bless you and keep the Faith. 
Name: baramuli  •  Date: 08/02/07 16:39
A: forgive me for my english is poor

The Tomb is not Jesus Tomb.

coz jesus (alias iose) is not dead on the cros...

The romans misstook some one else for iose.

You know...back then jews are look alike... its a possibilities of course 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 08/02/07 23:25
A: Baramouli,

It's his tomb.He lives in his words and in our hearts. 
Name: MCHennessy  •  Date: 11/01/08 9:49
A: Growing up as a girl in the Catholic religion in the 60’s was deceiving, oppressive and condescending. Even when I was young I knew in my heart that what the Catholic Priests and Nuns preached was not what a “Loving God” would foist on its people.

It took me decades to get over the guilt of being and thought.

After reading, reviewing and researching what I have found within and beyond Jacobovici’s research I find myself finally free of the constant fear of hell. I have read and learned about the factual truths of formerly unexplained biblical circumstances. Most of these updated explanations make logical sense.

I believe that there is a Creator. I have seen evidence of souls of relatives and friends that have visited me. There is an afterlife. Who is in charge and where do we end up?

Live your best life. It will be your best reward. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD