Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Netanyahu, Ahmadenejad, Romney: the three blind mice
Hello, guest
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Title: Netanyahu, Ahmadenejad, Romney: the three blind mice  •  Date posted: 09/30/12 6:12
Q: .

Well I'll be damned! We have three jerks shouting their stupid mouths off and the media has their stupid verbal diarrhea on the front pages of the world's papers. We deserve to go to hell in a handbasket if those with the power to speak some sense do not rise up and speak words of wisdom and shut these jerks up, once and for all.

God! Please give Romney lanryngitis!
God! Please give Netanyahu some drawing lessons!
God! Please give Ahmajinejad's countrymen the guts to stand up and speak for themselves and tell their President to find another job.

The US November elections can't come fast enough, so that Romney's 15 minutes of fame can be over and he can go back to preaching Mormon eschatological crap to only a few deluted souls on Sunday morning.

Voices of reason from Iranian intellectuals can't come fast enough, so that Iran can have a healthy cultural evolution.

And as for Netanyahu : listen man, put your own house in order and maybe Persia's Zorastrian culture would float to the surface a little.

God, save us from the three blind mice.

Indie

Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: sam  •  Date: 09/30/12 22:08
A: Dear Indie,

Thank you, it is well said.

God, please accept Indie prayers, and on the way please help the good people of this world by cleaning up their big house of the 'UNITED NATIONS' from the many cockroaches which infested this place. Those who live on the left-over of the cheese which the big mice left behind.

God bless you. 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 01/21/14 4:19
A: .

Jan 20th 2014

Dear world, as a Canadian I feel obliged to apologize to you for Steven Harper. Just ignore him please.

Indie

Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 01/21/14 5:32
Jan 20th 2014

Mr. Jacobovici,

I feel I should qualify my post just above this one.

I am a Canadian Air Force brat. For those who do not know that term, it means I am the child of a career Canadian military man. I am also a student of history. I consider that I any and all of my views are subject to review as more history is made clear.

With respect to my feelings on Israel's right to exist, I'll say first that
- I was born a few years after the 2nd world war
- the first grand-ma I met as a child when my family arrived in NE France in the 60s where my Dad was stationed as a Canadian pilot, had numbers on her arm and was a survivor of a camp,
- I witnessed in NE France the deep rage some felt toward Jews,

and yet, later on, after my family returned to Canada and I grew into my teens and 20s, I did not see the logic behind the creation of the State of Israel.

Still later, I walked the streets of Jerusalem, as a student of the Bible.

Despite my knowledge of the Old Testament, in my 30s, I continued to not understand the raison d'être of the State of Israel.

It would seem that Old Testament (and New Testament) archaeology in Israel is best protected by a Jewish State and the protection of ancient archaeology is my reason for now seeing the raison d'être of the State of Israel. That must seem callous if a Jewish reader was born in Israel.

Having done my Old Testament studies with a Catholic priest and exegete, I know first-hand how some biblical literary analysis can be very well done and very deformed by dogma in other cases.

For me, the common denominator to be fiercely protected is anything to do with ancient writings that teach mankind to be merciful, forgiving, loving, solicitudinous... I see dogma as part of a cultural time. The eternal, sacred elements of religions, to be protected, for me, have to do with the teachings on mercy, forgiveness, love, solicitude...

If a State of Israel is the only entity that will ensure the preservation of some Old Testament treasures, then Amen to the creation of the State of Israel. The same 'rising' by aboriginal peoples in Canada is also happening. My Native roots are what make me feel for the displacement of the Palestinians. My belief that Palestinians have rights too is what makes me say, as a Canadian, that I cannot agree with the 'carte blanche' aspect of Steven Harper's speech in Israel today. I think Steven Harper lacks wisdom, knowledge and understanding of the Fertile Crescent.

I can't believe I am going to do this, but I believe that Former President Jimmy Carter is more on the ball with respect to how the Israel-Palestine issue should be approached.

So, as we say here in French Canada when someone is wrong, "Mr. Harper, you're in the patates!"

Voilà my 2 cents' worth of opinion on Steven Harper's speech in Israel today. As a Canadian, I disagree with his seeming endorsement of Jewish settlements.

Indie

Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 10/23/14 5:02
Wednesday October 22nd 2014

In light of the gun violence in Ottawa today, as a Canadian, I wish to say that while I disagree with the principles behind "radicalized Islam", I also disagree with the head of my country making statements (in Jan 2014, during his visit to Israel) that seem to condone Israeli "Settlements". I am for the so-called "Two-State-Solution", which, surprisingly former P. Jimmy Carter supports.

I invite Canadians to engage in discussion about what its politicians should, and should not be allowed to say, while visiting a foreign country with respect to the Palestinian question.

Fellow Canadians, I invite you to reflect on how our own Aboriginal peoples' rights are being more and more recognized, and to allow that attitude to inform how Canada's foreign policy on the Israelo-Palestinian question should be shaped.

Indie

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD