Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » The Movie » Movie was interesting, but.....
Hello, guest
Name: bonijean2  •  Title: Movie was interesting, but.....  •  Date posted: 05/04/14 3:27
Q: where were all the bones in the bone ossuaries? If "Kennewick Mans" bones could still be uncovered from the sand 7,000 years after he died in the wet climate of the Pacific Northwest it would seem there should be at least a few average sized bones left that were kept in heavy limestone boxes under the warm sand of the Middle East. This just does not make sense to me unless the bones were taken out and buried not there but where these ancient people actually died. The symbol of the chevron on the Jesus Family Tomb would have been just too large and obvious for a group of people who were perceived by the rulers of the day as enemies of the state and who must have kept a low profile. The chevron (I think it symbolized the OV or the AI) was way too large and observable for a persecuted people. So what am I saying? I believe this tomb could better be identified as an ancient replacement for the real thing and the bodies of Jesus and His Family were never actually buried there at all. It was a political ruse and although the political powers of the day might have gotten their hands on the limestone boxes, I truly believe that the evidence in the movie helps support my hypothesis that the actual bones were buried somewhere else entirely. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: bonijean2  •  Date: 05/04/14 4:04
A: By saying entirely, I mean no where near the Middle East and where ancient inscriptions and carved figures on another tomb identify the teacher Mary Magdalene (Maraimne) and her young child (Isaa). 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD