Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » Da Vinci Code » Jesus will return to earth!
Hello, guest
Name: Inci  •  Title: Jesus will return to earth!  •  Date posted: 03/09/07 13:03
Q: Jesus Did Not Die, but Is in the Presence of God

The Qur'an reveals that the unbelievers devised a plot to take Jesus' life. However, they have failed, for the Qur'an relates:

They [unbelievers] planned and God planned. But God is the best of planners. (Qur'an, 3:54)

As the verses reveal, they plotted and moved to kill Jesus. However, their plot failed and they ended up killing a look-alike. During this event, God raised Jesus up to His presence:

And [on account of] their saying, "We killed the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Messenger of God." They did not kill him and they did not crucify him, but it was made to seem so to them. Those who argue about him are in doubt about it. They have no real knowledge of it, just conjecture. But they certainly did not kill him. (Qur'an, 4:157)

The subsequent verse says the following about Jesus' ascension:

God raised him up to Himself. God is Almighty, All-Wise. (Qur'an, 4:158)

The reality revealed in the verse is clear. Those who attempted to kill Jesus did not succeed. The expression "but it was made to seem so to them" reveals this fact. God showed them a look-alike and raised Jesus up to His presence. Our Lord also reveals that those who made that claim had no knowledge of the truth.

Jesus was not killed.

The truth, clearly indicated in the Qur'an and the hadiths (sayings) of our Prophet (may God bless him and grant him peace), is that Jesus is still alive and will return to Earth in the End Times.

JESUS WILL RETURN TO EARTH 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 03/10/07 0:32
A: If we could have all lived in that day and age of Jesus's time we certainly would know the truth.But I guess the news is a little slow reaching us.There has been nearly two millinea of conjecture ,and the Qur'an was written nearly six hundred years after the crucifiction.and three hundred years after early Christianity became the main religion of the Roman Empire supplanting the God's and Goddesses of that pantheon.One of the last emporers of Rome was responsible for the deification of Jesus.Yes he still lives as long as people have faith. 
Name: hbic3  •  Date: 03/10/07 16:36
A: "One of the last emperors of Rome was responsible for the deification of Jesus."
Oh, yeah? And who would that be? Arcadius? Leo? Zeno?

You can't be refering to Constantine, because for one, he was surely not one of the Last emperors of Rome. And for two, Jesus had already been deified by his disciples 300 years earlier. If one wants to get technical about, GOD was responsible for Jesus' deification.

Who is it that you suggest made "Christianity the main religion of the Roman Empire, supplanting the God's and Goddesses of that pantheon." Surely not Constantine again, since he never made it the main religion, or the official religion, he merely made it illegal to persecute Christians.

You have to be referring to Theodosius the first who made Christianity the official religion of the Roman Empire in round about 380 C.E. Now if you are in fact refering to Constantine being responsible the the deification of Jesus, then you must be talking about the council of Nicea. However that was not to discuss whether or not Jesus was a deity or not, but on what level... equal to God, or not. Basically, the Holy Trinity was debated and agreed upon, amongst other questions. It was an attempt to gain consensus between the Christians on what will or will not be a belief of the Univeral Church. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 03/10/07 23:55
A: The emperor who saw the sign of the cross in the sky and asked the Diety of the Christian sect to grant him a victory over the invading hoards,according to legend.He converted to Christianity when he became victorious.His name escapes me but it may have been either Constintine or possibly Justinian.Every one converted afterwards.I read this incredible story several years ago.I can't remember the source,but he was a general then became Emporer or" ceaser".the other legend I read has to do with Jesus appearing in the physical form in Avalon after the "crucifiction".Is it possibble he may survived and then escaped?Maybe he was a coma when they placed him in his tomb.then woke up then Mary Magdelene declared him" risen".Peter was in Rome at the time and may have gotten the "news" the wrong way.That's why Jesus's disciples deified him.In those days it was a custom to deify anyone above the ordinary.
They made their escape to Hibernia out of reach of the Romans.the other followers heard the news and tried to leave,too.As stories go the grain of truth is always there and pops up no matter how cleverly it is hidden.There are gaps in the stories.But history is full of mysteries. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 03/11/07 0:15
A: It's also possible that a pilgram group during the crusades or even the Knights Templars could have returned the remains to the family tomb and then protected the location from relic collectors or anyone interested in finding the truth,after the Church was established as ruling force.Anything is possible.How's that for a theory? 
Name: vvk  •  Date: 03/11/07 10:07
A: I think even the new statement Bible and Qur'an both have to be rewrite,that way the Earth will become the haven. Peace will come to every body. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 03/13/07 1:24
A: According to a show i watched recently on The history Channel called THE DARK AGES,Constintine was the Emperor who saw the cross in the sky just before battle and he converted to Christianity and made it the religion of the land.I still haven't found the source of the Avalon story.Just to clarify:He appeared in physical form after the crucifiction but before the time of Merlin and King Arthur and related myths.Also Mary Magdelene,her daughter Sarah fathered by Jesus and another woman made their way to France seeking Him.Did they know something at that time?There is a link on Wikipedia. I hope this answers your questions,hbic3 
Name: joe joe  •  Date: 03/15/07 5:36
A: Jesus will not return to earth. That is crazy. 
Name: Jeff Zinsmeyer  •  Date: 03/19/07 23:46
A: Here I AM and whoe be to the Mohammedans who embrace death and lies mixed with the truth 
Name: Nelson  •  Date: 05/31/07 22:29
A: I am a true believer and I do have proof that God or Jesus exist because only He could get my wife to come back after she had been seriously ill and my belief and prayers to Jesus was what saved her. My big THANK YOU. To me and to those who believe and have faith, Jesus is already back and in our hearts. Time will come when each one of us will meet Him. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 06/05/07 13:54
A: Nelson,
Maybe you will get lucky and see him.I've seen Mary three times in my life.I stil say it's a spiritual ressurection for all of us.Was your wife revived in a hospital?And did she have a near-death experiance?I'm glad she's alright.God Bless you both. 
Name: ForumAgainstum  •  Date: 05/01/08 8:39
A: Go to www.Youtube.com and enter in the search box
" True Bible Codes 2008 God Speaks ".

This leads you to both Part 1 and Part 2 .

At least these Codes tell the story of Jesus being the real deal. 
Name: lemracc  •  Date: 10/11/08 2:27
A: Yes, Jesus will return to earth and also Mary Magdalene, but they coming is not the same as human being expected or desired form. They come back to completed the job which is not finished and hard to complete at that time and correct the mistakes which is unexpected at that time. If we are willing to treats both of them as a bit human being form, jesus just got one head and one wisdom, to changes the people or deliever and correct messages to human being is not easy and and really hard to complet at that time, at least human resources is not enough.
Their back this time is to re do the foundation for the human being, especially the correct way to be a human being, like to remind people what is true love, hope and faith etc, the foudnation to work out the theory and changing the worse in this world, not just sitting there , a lot speech, prayer, miracles. The answer is NO, they will action combines, business and religious to work it out the FOUNDATION in this stage. For so million years, people wisdom is limited and leading the wrong and misjustic the orginally meaning of what seers teach, and creates a lot traditional culture for people to accept as or must do work in this religious. So this is also one of the hardest part for them to correct.....
How did look like? good questions, you will know them deep from your heart, becasue they do the different things, different methods as most important they can cross the different examinations which the human being give them , They make miracles by their wisdom and true heart, not healing people by super power, but healing them by practical means and wisdom. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD