Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » Theological Implications » I am not seeing the Lord and the upper worlds with my eyes?
Hello, guest
Name: dattaswami  •  Title: I am not seeing the Lord and the upper worlds with my eyes?  •  Date posted: 05/20/07 7:18
Q: I am not seeing the Lord and the upper worlds with my eyes?

It is true that I did not show you the existence of hell and heaven by taking you in a rocket. But you also did not show the entire space of this universe proving that there is hell and heaven. The space of this universe is infinite. A blind fellow is walking. One person tells him that there is a fire in front of him. Another fellow says that there is no fire.

If the blind fellow is wise, he will go back assuming that there is fire because there is no loss even if you go back assuming that the fire is not present. If you are enjoying the life without sacrifice, you are subjected to many diseases. If you are sacrificing, you are healthy. Therefore even through this angle, enjoyment of life is not good. In case there is fire in front of the blind fellow, his feet will burn if he walks.

There is equal probability for both existence and non-existence of the hell. If you assume that the existence of hell and follow the justice in practice there is no loss for you. But if you take the other assumption and do sins and if the hell exist you are put to terrible loss. Therefore if you are wise it is better to accept the assumption the existence of hell.

Moreover, the Lord is coming in human form and is proving the existence of super natural power through miracles. Such human incarnation is preaching that the existence of Lord and the upper worlds. Therefore you have to believe the existence of the Lord and upper worlds, which is proved through direct perception. This is the essence of Veda and Gita. This is the reason for the existence of many theists in this world. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD