Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Dr. Dahesh and Daheshism Agrees With The Lost Tomb of Jesus
Hello, guest
Name: Darrick Evenson  •  Title: Dr. Dahesh and Daheshism Agrees With The Lost Tomb of Jesus  •  Date posted: 03/07/07 4:43
Q: Dr. Dahesh, a Lebanese "Man of Miracles" who claimed to be the reincarnation of Jesus Christ, taught his followers that Jesus had 7 bodies: 1 physical one (born of Mary) and 6 "Heavenly" ones, and that one of the Heavenly ones was crucified, and arose from the dead, and ascended to heaven, but that the physical Jesus lived for another 20 years after the crucifixion and was buried with his family.
Dahesh taught that Jesus was the incarnate LAMB of GOD (7 eyes/7 horn represent the 7 bodies).
Dr. Dahesh performed hundreds of miracles:
http://www.angelfire.com/mo3/dr.dahesh/Dahesh.html

Daheshists can have it BOTH ways, believe that Jesus died and was buried with His family, and also believe that He ascended into heaven and will return in like manner. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Darrick Evenson  •  Date: 03/07/07 4:43
A: Read more about Dr. Dahesh. Go to www.google.com and type in

"Dr. Dahesh" 
Name: Darrick Evenson  •  Date: 03/07/07 4:44
A: 123456 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 04/07/07 1:44
A: Thank you for listing this information. 
Name: sage  •  Date: 04/07/07 5:31
A: Jeeeeesus!
He believes he's the reincarnation of Jesus Christ? Why Jesus? Why not Martin Luther King? Sister Teresa? Jimi Hendrix?

Its so disturbing that he can name a whole belief system after himself. If he were so like Christ wouldn't he try to be more like him?
I just read the title of this thread to my hubby, and my oldest daughter, who is seven, heard me and did the whole quote signal with her fingers and said "I'd call that man a liiiiiiaaarrrrr"

If he were just claiming to be able to perform miracles, thats one thing and I, for one, would give him more credit. But to claim to be able to perform miracles AND be the reincarnation of someone as famous as Christ, AND create a whole belief system named after himself leaves me with some doubt.

But thanks for the chuckles, on behalf and me and my family! 
Name: jules  •  Date: 03/24/15 3:55
A: This makes sense to one who has studied Rosicrucianism and Buddhism..
perhaps it's representing the constant "perfecting" that the soul requires to reach perfection...sorta like...ya gotta keep doing it, until ya do it right!

The Daheshists are onto something, to be sure...the real opportunity exists for us is to talk to ---learn from, the living folks in Lebanon and New York who witnessed Dr Dahesh performing his miracles....this abilty no longer exists for us in the case of The Buddha, Jesus, Mohammed and other manifestations of the divine. Interested folks might find some answers here:
https://groups.yahoo.-com/neo/groups/Daheshism/inf-o- 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD